Last Hope of the Elves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her. The beauty at his feet was Elena, leader of the free elves, subject of a massive bounty, proudest warrior woman in the world, and with a bit of luck the new crown jewel of the Broken Bow Brothel. Jacques grinned maniacally as he realized his incredible fortune. Never in his wildest dreams could he have thought the infamous Elena would deliver herself into his clutches. He glanced again at the weapons she had been carrying. Clearly she had meant to liberate his captives, and he had no doubt they knew about this little scheme. They would be punished, oh would they be punished, but that could wait. For now, he had more pressing business.

In hindsight the next morning, Jacques realized he should have checked on the night guards then. If any of his girls had been brave enough to leave their rooms and investigate why their heroine hadn't shown up as expected, they could have slipped right out the front door. But, as he reasoned, he had been very drunk, even more aroused, and the girls in question had been rendered complete cowards by their extended captivity in the unlikely event they weren't beforehand, right?

Without a thought to anything other than claiming fate's generous gift, Jacques squatted down and picked up the unconscious elf. He casually threw her over one shoulder, drawing a quiet groan as he firmly gripped her tight ass. Realizing he had better hurry, the big man lumbered down the stairs to the ground floor. Only Jacques' heavy, hurried footfalls disturbed the silence of the night as he briskly passed through the brothel's common room and into his private chambers. Once within he quickly heaved his latest victim onto his bed with a grunt. Claiming his bounty could wait for the morning, tonight the infamous Elena would be warming his bed whether she liked it or not. Not that there was a great deal of doubt as to her interest level.

Jacques surveyed the scene before him with a satisfied grin that eventually faded into inquisitive concentration. "I need rope," he muttered softly. "Where do we keep the rope?" After checking to ensure the elf was not near consciousness, the brothel owner turned and stalked out of the room. It took only a few minutes for Jacques to find the right storage room from which he grabbed a length of strong, rough hemp rope. On his way back he grabbed a bottle of his favourite whiskey from behind the bar to celebrate the occasion.

When Jacques returned to his room he was sure to lock the door behind him and deposit its key atop the highest shelf in the room. Satisfied he and his prize would remain undisturbed the big man turned to examine the woman in question. Elena's fall on the stairs must have been serious, he thought, as she was still oblivious to the world, as vulnerable and pitiful as a wounded deer without the strength to escape the predator bearing down on it.

Seeing he had time to work, Jacques first took a long swig of the strong drink he had found. Satisfied, he set the bottle down on his desk and advanced towards the bed. His first move was to bind Elena's wrists together and anchor them to a purpose made iron loop on the sturdy headboard. While she may be a girl, and an elven one at that, Jacques knew she was a trained warrior and even a girl so much smaller than him could cause trouble if she knew how. Her legs he left unbound. Tonight was for fucking Elena, not fighting her, but breaking in a girl that couldn't resist at all was not half as much fun as one that could struggle for her virtue.

Once he was satisfied Elena posed him no threat, Jacques moved on to exploring her body. Now that he was close enough to examine it, he saw that the leather armour concealing her figure was some of the finest craftsmanship he had ever witnessed. Uncertain what he would do with it, Jacques nonetheless took great care not to damage the beautiful suit in the process of reaching the even greater beauty beneath. With the aid of a small knife where necessary, he delicately worked the buckles and strings, removing the leather one piece at a time to expose the girl inside.

Like most of her kind, Elena's skin was the hue of light wood and free of blemish. She had long chestnut hair that was tied in the standard ponytail worn by most elven fighters regardless of gender. Her body was lean and athletic like a message runner with only the slightest traces of fat to smooth out any rough contours. She was at least a foot shorter than Jacques, perhaps a foot and a half. Beneath her armour, all the warrior had worn was a thin, loose shift and a plain pair of knickers that revealed far less than any undergarments she would be permitted to wear if she remained in his custody. Her perky breasts, though slightly larger than those of most elven maidens, needed no support. At last, Jacques finished by pulling the plain knickers down her lithe legs to expose the slit beneath. He noted with pleasure that she was shaved bare, like most female warriors he had seen before.

Curious, Jacques used a lone finger to probe his captive's womanhood. The passage was warm and slightly damp, but he felt no obstruction. The big man sighed as he wiped the moisture off on Elena's delicate thigh. Considering the long lives of the elves, he hadn't held much hope that the girl would be a virgin, and even if she was the odds of her maidenhead surviving the rigours of training and combat were remote. Still, even if her cunt had already known an elf or three, there was little chance it had ever been subjected to a human cock and virtually none it had experienced one as large as him. By morning Elena's precious little slit would be gaping as it leaked his cum, and if he got his way it wouldn't be long before she was ruined for any elf lucky enough to get a chance at her.

Satisfied his preparations were complete, Jacques sat down at a small desk in the corner of the chamber, chair turned to watch his captive. For several minutes the only noises to break the silence in the room were the gentle tap of bottle on desk and a series of quiet murmurs and groans which gradually increased in frequency as Elena drew nearer to consciousness. Eventually the big man stood and, grabbing the near empty bottle from the desk, walked over to stand beside his bed. He gazed down at Elena's pretty face for a long moment before a wicked grin split his own ugly visage. Jacques drew up the bottle, took one last swig, then proceeded to empty what was left of the bottle onto his captive's face.

The restrained elf awoke with a fit of undignified spluttering. Her eyes, wide with confusion and blossoming panic, flew wildly in their sockets as she tried to discern where she had awoken. Almost as quickly her arms began to struggle, first wildly then deliberately as she felt the rope binding them. With her legs free, she tried to push herself up the bed, but the attempt died as suddenly as it began when Jacques' heavy hand fell firmly upon her upper thigh. Feeling this, Elena seemed to register her captor's presence for the first time. Her eyes shot to the hand, noting with dismay that it fell upon her completely bare skin, then traced a path up his arm to his head where her gaze finally locked with Jacques' lecherous stare.

Elena could feel the heat in her cheeks and upper chest as she flushed red with the realization she was entirely unclothed in the presence of a man. The heroine was not a complete innocent when it came to intimate affairs, but her career and authority had so severely limited any romantic pursuits in her life that she had not been with a man since well before the conflict with the humans began years prior. The shade of her skin only deepened as anger blossomed to merge with her embarrassment when her mind cleared and the events of the evening came back to her. Realizing the severity of her predicament, Elena mustered what confidence she could to fix Jacques with the fiercest, most withering glare she could manage. Unfortunately for her, a restrained, naked captive with a soaking wet face and a wicked black eye is in a uniquely poor position to be intimidating.

"Terribly sorry, fair lady, but I was getting just a little tired waiting for you to finish your beauty sleep. Not that the rest was aiding that eye a great deal." Jacques' mocking tone erased any doubt in Elena's mind about the nature of her situation. She knew what kind of imprisonment she sought to free her kin from, and though she had never seen the massive man before her his description had left little room for doubt. "I assure you, my guests most often receive the utmost courtesy."

The elf held Jacques' gaze coldly, trying not to react as the fingers of his heavy hand traced tiny circles on the inside of her thigh, slowly creeping up towards her slit. Her mind raced, desperately trying to concoct a means of escape, but there was simply too much she could not be certain of. How long had she been out? Were they alone? Had any of the captives heard their struggle on the stairs? Was she even still in the same building? Most importantly of all, did he know who she was? If this man thought her simply a minor rebel he may be complacent and leave her an opening to exploit, but if she had been identified her chances of escape would plummet.

Elena's heart crumpled with Jacques' next jibe, her hopes of escape dashed as swiftly as they had risen. "Never would I have guessed that the famous leader of the free elves would simply deliver herself into my brothel." The big man chuckled and shook his head. Carelessly, he dropped the now empty bottle to the ground where it thudded loudly but did not break. The hand which had been holding it ran slowly down the elf's slender arm to rest atop her head. "I'm sure you and your little rebels hear stories of how we put your kind to work. Did they excite you, huh? You couldn't wait to be captured when your pathetic cause failed, you just had to be a human toy now? Or was it just that none of the boys in your silly forest camps could satisfy you so you had to come find a real man?"

Jacques stared down at his exposed captive. She remained silent, though her feeble glare had faded into a mask of fear and apprehension. "Not one for conversation, I see. Not to fret, there are far more pleasant ways for me to get to know you." Surprised the girl beneath him seemed ready to accept her fate so easily but painfully aroused and short of judgment after so much alcohol, Jacques slid his hand up to enter her snatch as he leaned in towards her face.

Whether he meant to whisper in her ear, plunder her mouth, or something else Elena wasn't waiting to learn. The trained warrior took advantage of his momentary imbalance to whip her left leg up above his molesting arm towards his head. If she could just get her legs wrapped around the man's neck, Elena knew she could subdue him and give herself time to remove her restraints. She was flexible and swift, but she underestimated her opponent. Jacques managed to duck away and throw his shoulder in the way of her leg. Already off balance, the blow resulted in the big man toppling over on top of her, completely knocking the wind from her lungs.

Before Elena even realized it was coming, Jacques landed a heavy slap across her face. A bright red handprint erupted across the elf's face as her head jerked to the side. "And here I feared there was no fight in you," Jacques growled, a fire suddenly burning in his eyes. "You don't want to talk, that's fine. You have better uses tonight. But make no mistake, elf girl, soon you'll be sweating in a human dungeon and I know how well my kind can make a pretty bird like you sing. It will be a joy breaking you."

As the big man spoke, Elena could feel one of his hands fumbling around between their bodies and she felt the firm shape of his weapon. She had no doubt what was coming, but that was a far cry from being prepared. Jacques' cock was half again the size of the largest elven tool she had ever experienced and hard as iron at the prospect of ravaging her. There was nothing she could do to stop herself letting out a strangled cry as he drove it mercilessly into her tight cunt. Her insides felt like they had been lit aflame as he began savagely rut away inside her dry passage.

For Jacques there was no hope of a prolonged encounter. With such a fine and fresh prize at his mercy he knew he wouldn't last long. Instead he resolved to make the experience as memorable as possible for both himself and the restrained beauty. His harsh thrusts battered against the entrance to her womb, ripping the sensitive flesh along her channel. Unable to maintain silent stoicism in the face of such a brutal assault, Elena descended into a feminine chorus of wails and yelps. Her cries were muffled when her conqueror leaned in for a forced kiss, shoving his tongue into her dainty mouth and overloading it with the taste of that vile, weak alcohol humans drank by the bucket. Instinctively, she bit down hard on the invading appendage.

Jacques howl was terrifying for his victim. She trembled as she saw a fire of rage alight in his eyes and realized her mistake. With the speed of a striking viper, the brothel owner's strong hand raised in the air and began to rain down blows upon her pretty face. Two strong slaps connected before Elena managed to turn her head to shield the side of her face which had been wounded in her earlier fall. Her pained cries filled the room as Jacques vented his rage in the manner of a belligerent drunk with an easy victim. The blows continued for several minutes until at last he stiffened and forced himself into Elena's furthest depths. By the time the elven maiden felt the warmth of her conqueror's seed saturating her body, warm tears had already formed waterfalls across her blazing cheeks. Come morning, it would be impossible to tell which side of her face had been wounded on the stairs and which in bed.

With a satisfied groan, Jacques collapsed on top of his prize. In his exhaustion, it took scarcely a minute before sleep had taken its hold and his heavy snoring was quick to follow. Crushed beneath his heavy body lay Elena, her bruising form wracked by quiet sobs. She knew that through a cruel twist of fate and luck she had been defeated and defiled by the worst her enemies had to offer. She knew that her capture would likely mean the end of the rebellion she had inspired and the complete defeat of her people. She knew now that the humans had her in their clutches there was little hope of escaping. She knew that the human seed seeping into her womb and out of her pussy was only the first of countless loads she would be forced to receive. She knew that crying would not help, but that didn't mean she could do anything to stop the tears from flowing.

***

In a room one floor above where her idol lay weeping, Breanna sat on the edge of her bed. A single warm tear ran down her cheek as she watched the sun rise.

12