All Comments on 'Last Hope of the Elves Ch. 02'

by AnonTheMouseKing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Excellent story. 5/5 stars. I liked the story line and the characters. You developed them well and and made them interesting. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Venus444Venus444about 2 years ago

This was a story of hentai-level quality and I loved it. Perfect for your debut on this site.

MtannerMtannerabout 2 years ago

Thank you for posting these I enjoyed them both. Would love to see you continue them or possibly even have Jacques break out another one of the fertility potions for Breanna since he seems to feel for her, in his own demented way.

MtannerMtannerabout 2 years ago

Thank you for posting these two stories I enjoyed them very much. I would love it if you would contiune this series or stories in this universe you have created. Or maybe even tell a story about Jacques using one of the fertility potions on Breanna since he seems have a special place for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, great writing!

AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who commented on this one, your feedback is ambrosia. Luck of the draw on my recent inspiration and the unexpectedly strong performance of my first Modern/Real story has meant a delay on more Historical/Fantasy stories, but I can assure they are still coming.

And to specifics,

1, 2, and 5. My thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

3/4. Unfortunately I doubt I will write up the story of Breanna's turn, I'm afraid it would be too similar and I have a very long catalog I want to get to, but rest assured that does happen canonically. If I write a follow up featuring Ginny, you will also meet her sister/friend Tori. (Two captured warrior women forced to have daughters called Virginia and Victoria. Gets me every time.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonTheMouseKing@AnonTheMouseKing
APR '23 update: The last month and change has gone well and I'm getting close to the point where I'll start releasing new stories on a regular basis. The first will come in a week or two, with probably an average of two per month from that point on. At the moment, I'm working...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES