Last Humans Alive: Brother & Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister grabs my hands and places them on her large breasts. She kisses me hard and moans directly into my mouth. Her pussy feels so tight. It hasn't been fucked in so long. I can feel it desperately squeezing on my cock. What the fuck have we become? I'm sure no one would judge us. It's only logical. If a man and woman who weren't related and didn't like each other were stuck like this. They'd do the same thing.

She's getting so wet. The bed beneath me is soaked from her leaking pussy. She shoves her tongue in my mouth and I feel her pussy tighten even more.

"Tyler!" She screams. "I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

"Cum for me, Liv!" I shout back. "We're so fucking nasty."

"Fuck!"

She cums and fluids pour out of her pussy. It's like a dam opening and years of pent of sexual desire being released. I cum right after. I moan loudly and buck my hips up into her. She looks down at me with a satisfied grin. I unload years of pent of desire into my sister's sopping wet pussy. She leans down and kisses me some more. She nibbles on my upper lip and smiles.

My sister gets off of me and I feel my softening dick pull out of her pussy. I'm laying down breathing in and out hard. She just has the look of pure satisfaction in her eyes. The desperate hungry look is gone for now.

"I'll get dinner ready and you can pick out the movie," she says and walks away.

12