All Comments on 'Last Man: Brian's Tale'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 310 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don't have to shake an offered hand. I've been called on it several times. My response, 'Better truthfully rude, than hypocritically polite.' Then tell Simon that he's not welcome in his house or wife and it will treated as trespassing on either count and dealt with by lethal force.

Still divorce the bitch just for blindsiding him 1st time with the perfect claim for custody... she ran off to fuck with making arrangements for the kids, what sort of mother does that. Destroy the whore, she obviously never understood what love was.

Though Brian doesn't seem bothered about not seeing or knowing about the kids... he can't if he's not spoken to Mairi.

Only average.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

This story is easily misread. It's a tragedy about a man who did nothing but love his wife to a fault, and was rewarded for that love by brutal betrayals. He's left to live out his life alone, while those who betrayed him lead a full, happy life.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

What I think is that it’s a typical George Anderson tale. And I must ask myself, why do I read them, when the ones that I have read kick my in the gut, put a knot in my stomach which doesn’t go away for the entire narrative.

But, the same can be said of many to the authors who post in the “Loving Wive” section of Literotica. And it’s all fantasy with many flaws that would never really occur in real life. I must stop myself from reading him...and Richard Gerald as well. At the very least, he’s much the same.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

I thought of something I wanted to add:

My wife and I used to play a game with my grandchildren. And it’s really no different than many a children’s pantomime we’ve seen in many theaters but in NY, and London where she is from, She stands in front of them, messmerizing them with a children’s tale. All the while, I stand behind her (them thinking she doesn’t see me) pulling all sorts of faces that make fun of her. They yell for her to turn around and tell her what I’m doing. She in turn tells them...”oh no, he’s so sweet, he would never be naughty and to that to me.” Then implore her to turn around and look, which she finally does. Whereupon I turn on my brightest, most loving smile towards her. She then tells the children...”see, I told you, he would never do what you said he was doing.”

Reading one of these George Anderson or Richard Gerald, or some others like them, I feel as as frustrated as these sweet children must feel when they are going through this...AND, I KNOW WHAT’S BEING DONE. I’M WISE TO THE GAME. Yet, I keep reading while asking my self why?

I really don’t know what to rate this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really didn’t think a story could actually piss me off as much as that one did. Jesus, the whole thing was purely getting my heart ripped out with absolutely no payoff what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably already been said...but where Brian messed up was by not absolutely insisting in getting "equal time" with Ellie? No if's, and's or but's! And it had to be retroactive to the first weekend they highjacked his life. He deserved to get an equal number of bangs for bang with BOTH Ellie and Mairi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, this story really passes me off too! Simon couldn't die fast enough and Mairi didn't get a hard enough wake up call from Reality, Inc! Brian should have been given the option to from closer to and bond with Ellie and Mairi like Simon did...it's only fair after all and it would have been to MAKE THE FAMILY STRONGER!

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

First of all, my congratulations to GeorgeAnderson.

I have added this to all your great stories.

I read all your stories in the last week. I had too. They are so good.

I must say I wish I had the genius, brilliance, intelligence, and the ability in writing like you. I like the way the words seem to flow across the paper. I go a little farther in with the complement the way you write with sincerity. But you also seem to understand how men’s minds work. I think you are not a man. But If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

Lastly, I do have one criticism. Far too packaging.

Thank you so much for good reads.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

There are perhaps a half-dozen templates for LW stories

Stories that hew to these templates range from poor (perhaps the majority of them) to excellent (all too rare). Similarly, there are a handful of templates for comments on these stories, But should an author, even one with the stellar chops of George Anderson, dare deviate from these archetypes and tell a story with some uncommon turns—neither BTB nor RAAC—and Katy Bar the Door against the wrath of the Commentariat!

Perhaps it's too much to ask that folks actually read the story instead of skimming to find passages to feed their anger and convince themselves that Brian was a low-T, cum-slurping, spineless cuck. If they did actually read it, they might find that this story has well fleshed-out characters, a plot that won't let us lose our feeling of foreboding, dialogue that follows the personality of the characters, and precious few cliches. The careful reader might also remember that it was Ellie, not Mairi, who rejected IVF as too clinical.

Yeah, MacTavish's volte-face seemed a tad abrupt, Mairi's constant "You're a man in a million" and "I know you love me so much that..." got tiresome, and thinly veiled references to the FMF threesome were more than a little offputting. But those are quibbles about a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OH YEAH! THAT fucking cunt loved her husband. Poor bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand.

This person resigned himself to being a fucking loser and what?... We're supposed to feel sorry for him. If he doesn't care what happens in his life why should we?

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
He should

Have not been a freaking wimp. Just like all the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worse than a preposterous story. Any normal human being would have said no from the outset. The characters are intensely irritating, the husband truly is a wimp. "NO!" first time when the stupid phone call happened at the very start. Then after her first tryst with the asshole but before she could possibly be pregnant, a long heartfelt and repeated "NOOOO!" accompanied by the divorce petition filled out with adultery as the reason and asking for full custody of his children. If she persists, the petition gets filed and he does his best to fuck them all over, up to and including a severe mugging of SImon that leaves him at least one ball less than when he started.

George Anderson is a good writer, though most of his stories are unsatisfying because of the weakness of the male MC. But this was a complete waste of time that I am sorry for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does the author torture his MC's like this? Are these his stroke stories as he writes them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always with George Anderson's stories, very well written but I hate it. Why would anyone not have vetoed that from the start? Mairi is a cunt, Brian is a pathetic bitch of a human male, just a horrible story. I cannot imagine anyone and I do mean anyone putting up with this BS from the start. Why didn't Brian from the beginning veto anything but surrogacy by means of artificial insemination? Even that would be unacceptable to me and most men, but maybe it would be something in a close family that a man could put up with. And what is with the crap that Mairi spews out in objecting to artificial insemination that that she hates needles? I don't think that's how it's done folks. ANd why didn't he fight for custody of his children? Is he that weak? He certainly would have gotten shared custody if he tried. Anyway, a protracted pathetic horrible story (but well written as I acknowledge). 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, this story didn't need to be written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not this Authors best work .. I am glad that the Cluck finally got to the Lawyers office .

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

A very well written storey, but I gave it ⭐️⭐️ 2 stars because I hated what Mairi did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible story. Inconceivable, how she abandoned her husband and family for her lover. It would have been better if Brian had the balls to kill the motherfucker Scott ending the fucking MacTavish line forever, than live in shame and forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of unmitigated crap. He knows from the start she wanted to fuck mctavish and this was the excuse. Cut him out of the process while she not only fucks mctavish but also her sister. That there wasn’t an ultimatum after the first time is beyond belief.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - yes, this story is crap. I could not get past the first page. None of the characters are the least bit likeable. You really lost me when the husband demands an STD clearance test and then stupidly allows his potentially diseased, cesspool, skanky, slut, wife to suck his cock. I would expect that his wife sucked the asshole's cock, so her mouth is just another diseased orifice. In fact, to be really certain there should have been NO BODILY FLUIDS being transferred between this couple for the next 6 months, to be sure to catch the presence of the potential AIDS virus. So the whole premise of this story is built on lies and cheating. It is a lousy story.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Generally like your work, but this was terrible

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but it's sad that Mairi couldn't see past her own selfishness. When she married Brian, HE should have been her family first and foremost, everyone else should have become secondary. In her letter she admitted that she intentionally never asked Brian about it: "I never asked how you felt again because I was afraid of the answer." She knew what she was doing was wrong but foolishly hoped that ignoring it would make it go away. She chose to ignore the feelings of the person that should have mattered most to her. I only wish that she could have come to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF is this beta faggot bullshit? And how the fuck did he not end up with the kids when the slut went up and shacked up with McDouchebag?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awful story. Poorly written as well, which is a surprise in a George Anderson story. No man could put up with any part of this ridiculous situation unless he had a serious cuckold fetish. Seriously.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Braindead

He couldn't love Maori,because he was brain dead.That that can be he only reason he didn't dump her after the Annapolis trip.

sdthundersdthunderabout 2 years ago

I'd have filed for divorce the very first time, she cheated plain and simple, dump her ass and move on..

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

Brilliant the way the author picks on another storie and points out there are other consequences always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's acrap story the wife is a slut and husband should have said no the first time the second time was a slap in the face. I could bark at read this crap. I would.habe left after the first time.ans d I or ed. Your love your family bit to have sex with your brother in law. And expect him to sit at home is full crap. Bad story 1 star if i could give it a negative at I would

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Damn stubborn redheads, can not tell them anything. This really grew the story from the original.

Thanks for writing.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Typical crap here from this author. We always have an Mc that is easily manipulated. He always cannot communicate. He always fails to act under pressure. He never has anything to say, except in his own mind, but does not express himself. This cuck writer has a standard formula. Then we get many paragraphs at the end explaining why wifey should not be held accountable, should not be blamed,and after all what she did was perfectly ok anyway. Just ridiculously stupid. But of course this writer lives in this world. The feeble excuses for not using in vitro were just drivel. The endless repetition of her saying nicetires while totally disrespecting the Mc was just so repetitive and seemed like a wRitter with nothing to say trying to filll the page with worthless words. I think we had a I love you, man in million on every sucking page. This author has few if any scores above a 4, and has an extremely high negative comment ratio. Why continue?

LoejtcLoejtcabout 2 years ago

Good writer, unpleasant storylines. Stopped reading his work. Always disappointed.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

What an awfully sad storey, but I have to admit well written.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

That was a depressing horrible story. Not knocking the author or the quality of the writing, just the content. VERY low score.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - another stupid cuck/wimp story and you lost me as a reader on the second page when she convinced him to let her suck his cock. Do you really think the Scotsman would pass up on the opportunity give her the sexual experience of a lifetime and not include oral for her or him - not a chance in hell? DIVORCE is the only sensible outcome.

What part of a sexually transmitted diseases do you not understand? The first STD rule is NO transfer of bodily fluids and that includes saliva. So no kissing, no unprotected sexual intercourse of any kind, no blow jobs and no cunnilingus for up to 6 months or more with HIV in the possibilities. They are left with manual self gratification for the entire time.

I have to also say this, most normal marriages would never last that long when only ONE half of the couple has cheated and she definitely cheated with gusto and expressed a great deal of sexual satisfaction. What a stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think George Anderson is a woman who write stories to justifies wife's cheating on the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star bs wife and sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer is a good one. The story was captivating and was presentable enough that I came to be pretty mad at the females, especially his wife. The hubby was a damned fool especially setting up for the second time. I believe that inserting some reality (like real-life marriages, like the old saw, "fuck me once, shame on you. Fuck me twice shame on you." Good story!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Simon did not deserve his happy ever after. Brian deserved a second life with a better woman. I liked the version where Mairi kept having girls, then Brian hooks up with Ellie and she has a son. Then Simon takes off and disappears.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Bleep, just bleep! The author writes stories I enjoy reading but NOT this one. I don't know why this thing was written or why I read it.

Sorry George ......

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
Doomed

I found my comments from 6/15/20 and still believe them to be accurate after a second reading.

Doomed? The five children in this story are doomed as offspring from 4 terminally brain-dead adult MCs. Fortunately for the adults, breathing and heartbeat are autonomic, else they would die of stupidity.

It is not surprising to see a low score (relative to GA's average) for this story given that all characters (save the children and three dogs) are unlikable. Each MC is despicable for unique reasons, but terrible nonetheless.

Well written, GA, but notchurbest.

Keep 'em comin'.

JBird11JBird11almost 2 years ago

Twisted, I agree with earlier comments, those poor kids are going to grow up so twisted. He knew he shouldn't have allowed it in the first place. The divorce should ahve come sooner, I would have liked to see he fight for his kids, help to drive the point home.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Very depressing story. For the original not to even mention Mairi even having a husband, every author has assumed and ran with it. I like GA's stories, this remake wasn't one of them, average at best b/c it was to unrealistic. No husband would put up with a brother-in-law having sex with their wife because they can't get pregnant.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Well-written, emotional...like all of GA's stories. However, just NO. There is no way any man with a shred of self-respect would've allowed this. She admits she manipulated him and he STILL falls into line? Years of humiliation? Just not realistic at all.

soltaniiisoltaniiiover 1 year ago

some of the writers like making reader feel frustrated with their character's choices, and I never understand why?!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I loved the way you put it from his side of things, nicely written and nice characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have beat the shit out of Simon and told his wife fuck no, do it again and I will divorce your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GA has a tremendous ability to stir emotions in the reader. Unfortunately, the emotion is too often frustration. I wanted to strangle Brian (or George) for being so unrealistically stupid.... it's well-written as always, but just too far out to truly enjoy the story. I need a few crumbs of believable behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I went home and punched my wife after reading this.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 1 year ago

I would have made Simon Mari watch me fuck Ellie. To get my blessing Then divorced her

Then kick Simon in nuts so hard he couldn’t ever father anyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mari was a whore and fucked steadily, and got knocked-up, by a piece of shit. Not only should we have fucked Ellie, live with her, and marry her. Omegaman56 is right, I'd kick Simon in the nuts so hard, he'd want to die and probably cut them and throw battery acid on them. Mairi, though trying to be a savior for her sister, is nothing but a slimy whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hateful bitch the Mairi character was, Brian was spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I’m depressed…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually have no comment on the story...most readers have said enough about it... my comment is on the writer?... I have actually gotta know what sort of man writes such depressing shit? A man who actually believes that living like a push over wimp is the way to live? or a so called man who truely belives that its better to be a wimp and have lived life eating cream pies rather than living as a man?

GA... u truely disgust me as a human being....!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Five, for the good writing. The plot's a three. The MC is a one. At any point, a little moral (there's that word) courage and this trainwreck never begins, much less happens. 'Ellie, we love you, and you are always welcome, but nor with him. Simon, you're uncouth, disrespectful to me, your host, and you are not welcome here. Don't come back. Mairi, shut up for once in your life. Woman, not another word.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have dumped her right from the get go, she obviously had no regard for him, his feelings or their marriage.

Koss1985Koss1985over 1 year ago

That was sad. It brings all kinds of emotions out of me. Mostly that I also lost my wife to someone she loves more than me, but have done nothing about it. I know I should but it makes me so sad to give up and let her other love win. Her constant reassurance she love me and her actions that tell me she doesn’t leave me very conflicted. Maybe some day I’ll have the balls to do what is right for both of us as the hero in your story did.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Reality isn't present in that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What story does one expect from a cuckold……they desire their wife to fuck others but put on aires that they don’t want it. Just watch how fast they clean up their unfaithful wife of the cum of the lover. Their joy at being betrayed. They will write stories about not wanting it……but carefully note they will do nothing to EVER stop it nor punish any offender. The life of the CUCK. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got halfway thru the 1st page and realized i was dealing with an absolute idiot husband and lost all interest. Of course, if the authors on this site had husbands with a BB worth of brains or who was not a crying,blubbering sissyass punk, ya'll would not have much of a story.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

well written, gripping, unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a shit story the good man lost it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope, nope, not good. Fantastic writing but Simon needed to have someone steal his family in a similar fashion or worse.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There is NO way this author is male.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Full points but sad. One thing it shows is that good guys really do finish last. Mairie knew what a piece of trash Simon was but chose him consciously over her "man in a million." From the way it was written it seems Mairie's sister, Simon's wife actually joined in the sex with her sister Marie and Simon. Why didn't Brian get the same chance to join in the party. It wouldn't have been as weird as sisters having sex together. The coup de gras and the final blow to any credible sainthood for Mairie was Mairie's staying in Simon's harem when the woman Simon first cheated with joined it. Mairie and Ellie lost all credibility at that point. This brings me full circle to something I notice 50 years ago. Many times the nicest and most intelligent girls allow themselves to fall for the men who are "bad boys" and cheaters, with no positive attributes except maybe bedroom skills. That seems to be what happened in this situation as I believe Mairie never set out to hurt her husband but fell in love with a bad boy and let herself be used by him with little to no concern about her husband.

anon.1

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"whatever happens, we'll always talk it out" - Yeah, like she talk out fucking Simon!

\

"First, you know how much I hate needles." - A.I. doesn't use needles.

\

"with you and Simon drawn in, all being part of each other." - How was Brian drawn in?

\

"so Ellie won't keep thinking she's a failure." - If ELLIE still can't give Simon a baby, isn't she still a failure?

\

"If there's anything else I can do to help you or make it easier, all you have to do is ask." - Yeah, you can fuck me while Brian is trying to get Mairi pregnant and I can't fuck her!

\

"Had I even agreed to it?" - Nope, he said, "I'll try to live through it." TRY.

\

"This will all be over in nine months or so" - Won't be more or less over once she's pregnant?

\

"but there was nothing she could do. I did think of asking her to spend those nights with me instead of Mairi and Simon, but I couldn't do that to her." - I guess I'm not as big a man as him, but not only would I do it,but I'd INSIST on it. Let Simon see how it feels for his wife to fuck someone else. This is all for him anyway, why shouldn't he pay a price?

\

"It's brought me so much closer to my husband and to my big sister." - Yes, while pushing Brian farther away.

\

"doing it artificially would be so clinical, so impersonal. It wouldn't be the same." - That's the whole point, it SHOULD be clinical. At a minimum, he should insist that Ellie have sex with him until Mairi is pregnant.

\

"After all, together they gave me my beautiful Kathleen. Why can't you do the same?" - Yes, she got something, while Brian just got fucked, and not in a good way!

\

"I must believe that, or I couldn't live with myself." -Even with proof that her beief is wrong?

\

"I never heard from her again." - If she really meant what she said, why is it Ellie that writes to Brian?

\

I still would have found a new woman and made sure Mairi knew about it, and would make sure she WASN'T a red-head!

\

I said it in an earlier comment, but what's the justification for Jessica being there?

\

It obviously would have ended the story, but as soon as she came back from Annapolis and indicated that she was going to try again,he should have hit her with divorce papers. Make her choose between her marriage and Simon/Ellie.

\

As has been said, supposedly this was before IVF, but that would have put it before cell phones and voice mail. Of course it doesn't matter, because AI WAS available, but they WANTED the "natural" way so that it wouldn't be clinical.

\

Ellie is worse than Mairi! Mairi migt have been self-deluded, but she did believe in her BS. Ellie KNEW otherwise, never tried to stop it, never offered herself to Brian,never did ANYTHING to ease his pain.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

The Great George Anderson tears up my heart once again with an earth-shaking story. How do you do it, Sir? You are the Master at Drama. I could not sit still if I was this husband. And I've always shared my wife. But this would have been too much. Way Too Much. At the VERY least Ellie would have had to be in my bed while Marie was in his. At the Very Least. 10 Big Blazing Stars for you once again sir! You are the Master, Truly to come up with these Stories is just so amazing. Thank you so very much for all you do@ #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Piss poor story. Why isn't Brian with Ellie everytime she is with Simon? How is it Simon gets it all and Brian gets screwed? What happens when Dickhead Simon and Marie have another baby girl? That would have been better. Too many perfect results for Simon. I would hope Brian meets the best woman ever and Marie suffers for her bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I appreciated her letter, where she lovingly explained to him how the divorce was all because of HIS failures.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brian sure was a cuck. He should have divorced her immediately. But if he agreed to their scheme he should have demanded that he get Ellie while Marie was with Simon. Not exactly a fair trade. Of course Simon would be outraged and attack Brian for even suggesting it. Big man beats up cripple. Marie it’s either divorce or the three of you agree to the full swap. And make Simon and Marie watch Brian fuck Ellie. One great big baby making orgy.

Bham487Bham48710 months ago

I think you write these stories to piss off people. You miss the most oblivious points in the conversation.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Fuckemall. Adios immediately bitch.

BAnde53507BAnde535079 months ago

So incredibly sad. But a good followup story.

Ocker53Ocker539 months ago

This bloke must be the most pathetic excuse of a man ever born, this is absurd ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Typical GA cuckery. Preposterous and degenerate.

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Five, wish I could vote ten. Personally I think it better than February Sucks. I have said be for the skill of the writer is reflected in the angst created in the reader. The grease in my ass from setting on the edge of my seat will attest to that.

And I think Mairi is one vile human being. Maybe the vilest yet created here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another cuckold story from old-faithful GA. Always torturing the husband, always hating on men, always with slutty, warped, and twisted women. You can tell GA is a very angry, adulterous woman, kicked to the curb by her unforgiving husband... so now she intends on emasculating as many men as possible.

.

Too weak and ineffectual to visit harm on any real men in her life, she tries to do it through her stories. 2 stars for this weak cuckold story and the pathetically unbalanced woman who wrote it.

.

She uses multiple pen names, but whether she's logged in as George Anderson or RichardGerald or any of her others, her stories will always involve hurting men as much as possible. She's a good writer, but her stories are the product of a twisted malignant mind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Often reading some of GA's stories I wonder why many readers are so enamored with them. Almost all of his stories have delusional wives that seem to think they have the only opinion that matters. Most of them never suffer as much as the husband. Nature is not always balanced but in his stories. He has a true aversion to having the male get even a crumb. Also why would any man regret putting his foot down in an obviously bad situation?

TwmatthewsTwmatthews9 months ago

Well written but like many of his other stories, the man sits back and takes it. I would have preferred if Brian was definitive about the second pregnancy forcing all three to admit they were going against his wishes.

ctdansctdans8 months ago

Would have been cool if like others said that he gets the other woman for as long as he wants and as often as he wants - no questions asked. Also, it would be great if he gets some money. Come up with some huge amount of compensation NOT FOR THE WIFE but for himself. Once he cashes the check and screws the other woman go for the divorce. That way he gets money, gets laid, and gets rid of the whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mr Anderson show one point of view.

If you scan you miss much.

I do scan comments.

Most comments are not worth my time.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

George, I'm disgusted with you. You wrote a 5 page story about a spineless little wimp named George and his cheating whore wife. She wanted nothing more than to humiliate her husband by fucking her sister and his husband. George was a weak gutless little man.

JusteenKJusteenK8 months ago

Beautifully written but this story is the very definition of abysmal.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“So really, it wasn't anyone's fault.” What utter convoluted nonsense. The cave in by the MC is deplorable

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good job but, why did Ellie not console Brian while this was happening? Seems to me that would have been the logical answer especially since there was no fear of pregnancy with her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another story of monumental betrayal with no repercussions.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

A pistol would a been a really easy way to let ol Simon know that no means no., it's insanity that the MC let shit get that out of hand, refuse to watch the kids, start feeding her birth control in her food, start hitting on Ellie, bring a woman back to the house, publicly ridicule Simon, just do something. Like my old football coach used to say when you get confused about your assignment during a play..."just put your pads on somebody!"

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox7 months ago

George Anderson writes well, and makes spineless cucks his specialty. That would be fine if he clearly tagged his willing cuckold stories accurately so normal, sane men would avoid them. His ratings would likely be higher, as only cream-pie loving cucks would read them.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox7 months ago

I was amused by @Cracker270 praising this effort as "better than February Sucks". Talk about damning the author with faint praise. Being better than February Sucks is like being the tallest pygmy in the yribe.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Another George Anderson Classic. As usual, lots of folks want a different story. As written, Brian both loved and understood his wife. I'm sure he was hoping that Mairi would pull here head out of her ass and not give Simon his son. But, that would be a different story. The tragedy is that Brian was unable to move on with his life.

Would have liked a more details of Brian's relationship with his children after the divorce. Why didn't Brian hear from Mairi after the divorce? Would think there would have been child events, school, etc. that would have necessitated interactions. When did Mairi die? - seems like big omission to the story. And lastly, letting Mairi off with "well, that's just the way she is" was just unrealistic - after all the drama an angst, I just don't think Brian would accept that rationalization. Still a detailed story with lots of emotions but a tragedy in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your writing is just atrocious. I’m pretty sure my comment will be deleted and I understand, but it should be a crime for you to be allowed near any form of keyboard hell you shouldn’t even be allowed to hold pen and paper. 0/100

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove5 months ago

You may be the most important writer to men and they will probably never realize it, because the subjects these stories present are some of the most painful and humiliating experiences that can be imagined; always there, in the dark recesses of their minds. It is no wonder you have so many haters. By wringing out these dark thoughts and putting them to fiction, exposes the fear and gives this fear a life, albeit in fiction, but definitely no longer sequestered safely away. However, it is this painful exposure that creates something important; limits.

Life can bring such sorrow that may seem endless and it may leave people wondering "if the pain will ever end" or "if the worst is yet to come". You write about the "worst" and by doing so, provide a finite limit to the fears of men (and women of course, but our fears are different). You give the world of readers this idea that "it can't get any worse than this". This reins in an infinite suffering and quietly gives the readers, after the last word is read, the chance to sigh with relief that whatever issue exists in real life, it isn't as bad as it could be.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your wordcraft is outstanding! However, the plot and results suck badly enough to deserve a rating of 1.

RazorFishRazorFish4 months ago

Great story. Can't make any story where the hero only has dogs at the end a "5", though.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope4 months ago

GA is such an enigma. His writing is very good, but his plots are shit. His stories are “the other side of coin”. In other words, where the typical LW author has the MC escaping the cold protagonist and finding a hot, slightly younger, sexual dynamo to move on with, GA is going to make the MC suffer. As @Sarahwithlove wrote, a few comments below, what GA brings is the dark side. I personally think his view sucks, so I rate good stories pretty low. But I always try to praise his writing skill, he is very good at writing prose.

TrambakTrambak4 months ago

Extremely sad story.

It seems so selfish and heartless.

1

TrambakTrambak4 months ago

Couldn’t get in a few more observations:

1. Mairi’s letter in the end should be separately placed in the humor and satire segment.

2. Elli is the most despicable person in this story. Manipulative, devious, inhuman, selfish, and cruel. Hopefully, she played the second fiddle to Mairi, and Jessica.

3. This story is right up there with Mr RG’s Another love.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty decently written story from an interesting perspective. GA did a good job staying within the parameters of the original, which can be difficult in a companion piece.

.

What I think GA gets right in his stories is that cordiality, agreeableness, and generosity can be abused by those around you. This isn’t a call for cynicism, but the opposite. It’s fine to draw boundaries, but you need to enforce those that cross it. Brian here should have gone straight to Annapolis and stopped it. It’s better to be a bastard for a day than to lose the love of your life without a fuss.

gopher25gopher254 months ago

It's a pity that Mairi didn't love Brian enough to accept the compromise of in vitro fertilization.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...