All Comments on 'Last Man: Brian's Tale'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 310 Comments (Page 4)
crazymike45crazymike454 months ago

Brian was a wimp cuck and the rest were manipulative cunts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good writing but the usual piss poor weak husband that GA fields so often.

Knowing Mairi goes off all impulsive in these situations Brian should have taken immediate action to intercept her by getting to Annapolis first.

Any attempt by her to continue the deal with Simon and he should have said "I'll go public, lets see how your friends and others react to your great idea and if you still go through with it I'll divorce you and you won't be able to deny your actions!"

He should have made it clear to Mairi that "love for her relatives" didn't get to trump love for her husband. Her entire attitude to what she was doing was way too close to incestuous!"

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

Due to all of the February Sucks alternative versions that hit recently, I decided to read some of the other alternatives written by GA. Māiri acts all sweet and loving, but it is a control device. She feeds her husband a poison apple like the Evil Queen did with Snow White and expects him to die peacefully. Ellie is delusional since she has let her sister take control of her husband through sex, all the while acting sympathetic to Brian. The pattern is there in the Yukon story with another truly evil witch who plotted against her husband to cheat for a month on her honeymoon. This one also has another man’s child while proclaiming forever love for the husband. Brian definitely needed to grow some backbone, but I have seen people with partial disabilities act like he did after being injured, so at least I can sympathize with him. The writing is technically good, but it doesn’t make up for the fact that most men would have grabbed his kids and headed for Canada when Simon was going for the second kid. Mairi would have never have figured it out and might not have even cared since Simon had more money than Brian and obviously better equipment.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson3 months ago

The moral of the story? It's easy to screw over someone who loves and trusts. They are the natural prey of the narcissists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stunning story about the pain of a man who loved his wife completely that he tried very hard to accept an unacceptable situation. Unfortunately his wife didn't love him not in the way she should. He could have stood up more right from the start but to do that would have hurt his wife which he didn't want to do because he loved her totally. This was a story about one very good man, one not good male (note not a man) one not good woman and one awful manipulative wife. Mairi truly was deluded and awful and ended up with most of what she wanted and probably had a happy life. She deluded herself in the letter pretending to regret her choices and life and the consequences. I don't think she actually did. But its a brilliant piece of writing. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Three manipulative people and one good man who's only fault was loving too much to say no. Sad story. BardnotBard

FoldingFoldingabout 1 month ago

wow! what a sad story. poor sap was overwhelmingly in love with and trusted his wife who claimed, probably believed, that she shared those feelings towards him. Bottom line though, she wanted to fuck the bad guy her sister married. no other way to possibly interpret her actions. hubby's heartbreak wasn't considered, not even after he told her what it was doing to him. All this hoo hah about insemination the "natural way." Horseshit. If she truly had even a modicum of love and respect for her husband she would immediately know how it would destroy him. Too bad you couldn't have written even a couple lines to give him something back...other than a dog. Perhaps someone that wouldn't run a mack truck through their plans right up front doesn't deserve any consideration... I guess.

gopher25gopher2528 days ago

The stupid idiot should have just insisted on IVF the first time. Tell Mairl he will divorce her for adultery if she sleeps with the ass-hole. If she goes ahead or already has, go ahead and divorce her. (Teach her not to just go ahead without his permission ahead of time.) This still gives the sister an IVF-child without

.

gopher25gopher2526 days ago

I made one comment earlier. On second thought: Every time Mairi agreed to carry Simon's child, Brian should have insisted that he and Ellie have sex together whenever Simon had sex with Mairi, in the same room, so they all four bonded together. Also, once a week or so during her pregnancy the four of them should get together and swap, to keep the bonds strong. They might even want to get together and swap once a month or so indefinitely. That would work especially well after Jessica joins the group.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

He sounds like King Arthur Pendragon. Permanent hurt, unrequited love vs rival's polyamory?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...