Last Man - Eve Quits

Story Info
Eve quits to begin a new career in her gap year.
6.5k words
4.25
12.6k
17
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,179 Followers

Author's note: If you're not into tit fucking, ass-to-mouth, or facials, don't bother reading or I don't want to hear about it in the comments. Complaints about any of those will be deleted. Otherwise, enjoy and thanks for reading!

Kristen, the Baxter's buxom oldest daughter, and her tofu-eating, tree-hugging husband Ryan, were about to leave when Kristen's mother, Vanessa Baxter, stopped them.

"Hey guys, you can stay for dinner. We're just waiting on Eve." Eve was the Baxter's youngest -- and most rebellious -- daughter.

Kristen turned to her father, Mike Baxter. "Oh, uh, where'd you have her working today?" She turned to her mother. "Yesterday, she was on the loading dock, Mom." She saw the look of concern on her mother's face. "Yeah."

Vanessa looked at her husband. "What? Mike, isn't that dangerous?"

Mike was the co-owner of a chain of large hunting and fishing and other various outdoor activities supply stores. He had made arrangements for Eve to work in various positions at their main location during her gap year between high school and college. "For Eve? Are you kidding? She's like an ant. She can lift 50 times her weight."

"You know, I am so glad that Eve is making good use of her gap year. I mean, between playing music at the coffee house and working with you, she'll head off to college next year with some good life experience," Vanessa said while she prepared dinner.

Mike was more realistic. "Yeah. She'll have a year working 10 different jobs before she gets brainwashed by people who've never had one."

Then Eve walked through the door. Eve was an athletically built young lady with cute girl-next-door looks. Mike treated her more as the son he always wanted than his youngest daughter. "Hey, honey. I'm home," she said in her typically sarcastic way.

"Hey, how was work?" Vanessa asked.

"Ugh, can I get a martini and read the paper before the yackity-yack bullshit starts?" She paused and laughed. "Sorry, I watched a black-and-white movie last night."

"Where were you working today?"

"Online sales."

"How was that?"

"Yeah. It was great. Everyone was super-friendly and totally supportive when I told them I was gonna quit," she chuckled. "Oh, by the way, I'm quitting."

Mike and Vanessa were both surprised by this sudden turn of events.

Mike was none too pleased. "You want to quit working at Outdoor Man?"

"No. I am quitting. You made it 'want to quit' so we can have this discussion."

"This is crazy. You're making good money. It's a great experience."

Kristen opened the door. "You know, one of the best parts about being the oldest kid is that you know the exact moment your parents are about to explode, which is quickly followed by a make-up blow job, or jobs." She turned to Eve. "My thoughts and prayers are with you. Oh, don't forget. He likes to finish on your face."

Ryan stopped her. "Hang on a second. For one, your mom has offered us dinner and she's a great cook. Secondly, Mike's usually pissed off with me. I want to see what it's like when he's pissed off with someone other than me. It'll be like an out-of-body experience."

Vanessa ignored the comments and focused on Eve. "Uh, honey, w-why are you quitting?"

"I found something else I want to do. I want to work at The Pink Pony downtown."

Mike couldn't believe it. "The Pink Pony?! What? You're gonna dance the pole?"

"Yeah, something like that,' Eve said defiantly.

"Something like that?! What the hell does that mean?!"

Eve shrugged her shoulders. "You know. Customers might want something else. You know. Some special treatment."

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You don't have the body for that! You don't have the tits for that kind of job!"

"Mike!" Vanessa admonished him.

"What?! She's got the body of a boy with bumps! Sure, you did great workin' the pole, working your way through college. I mean, look at you! Look at that rack!"

Vanessa blushed. "Men did like my rockin' rack. I do have a great rack."

Mike turned back to Eve. "What? Are you going to get a boob job? Is that what's next?"

"I'll figure it out, Dad. It's not like I have a lot of expenses. I mean, isn't that the whole point of this gap year... to figure out how I fit into the world? Fit into the real world, which is about making money, buying food, football. Dad, I-it's... it's my life, and it's my year, or maybe even longer, I don't know, but I-I will figure that out, Dad."

Mike turned to his wife. "Did you hear that? Yeah. 'Maybe even longer.' She's not going to college. She quit her job. She's gonna try dancing the pole with those tiny little titties! You know where this ends up? A cardboard box under a bridge. Is that where you want to say hello to your grandkids?"

Ryan leaned into his wife. "This is awesome! I need some popcorn!"

Vanessa rubbed Mike's shoulder. "Okay. You know, look, I understand. You're upset because you won't be taking your little buddy to work anymore."

"Oh, bullshit. That has nothing to do with it. I'm upset because Eve doesn't know how the world works! But thank God she's got an amazing father who cares enough about her to give her a lovely, loving kick in the ass." Mike turned back to Eve. "What're you gonna do when one of those horny bastards wants a titty fuck? Huh? He's gonna go to one of your co-workers, that's what's gonna happen. Guys love to fuck a big ol pair of titties!"

Ryan nodded. "It's true. Kris' chest is perfect for that."

Kristen blushed. "Gee, thanks, sweety."

Eve shot back, "I could give a guy a great tit fuck if I wanted to!"

Mike pointed at Eve. "With those?! I think not. C'mon, Vanessa, show her how to give a proper tit fuck."

"Seriously?" Vanessa asked.

"Sure! Why not?"

"Well, okay then."

Vanessa proceeded to unbutton her silky red shirt to her waist and pulled it open, revealing a pair of firm, full breasts.

Ryan was shocked. "Damn, Vanessa! They're that big and no bra and they still sit up like that?! That's impressive."

"Thanks, Ryan! Well, I hardly ever a bra. You never know when Mike will want to...well, you know. This. And I have them 'touched up' every so often so they, as you say, still 'sit up'." Vanessa dropped to her knees and reached up to Mike's zipper. ZZZZZIP!

"Kris' sit way up firm and high, too. It's one of the things I love about her."

"Awwwww. Thanks, sweety." Kris leaned in and gave her husband a peck on the lips.

Mike motioned to his oldest daughter. "Go ahead! Show your sister how to give a proper titty fuck. I'm sure Ryan's got a hard on. Am I right?"

"Are you kidding? I'm stiff as an oak tree in the forest that should never be cut down!"

Mike rubbed his forehead. "Jesus. He can even turn a sex act into a liberal argument."

"Well, let's see if we can do something about that," Kris cooed as she unzipped the front of her overly tight dress.

"Goddamn, that's a mighty fine rack!" Mike pronounced when Kris' mounds exposed themselves. Mike looked at Ryan. "You're welcome."

"Uh, I believe I might have had something to do with that, ya know?" Vanessa said as she leaned into Mike.

Ryan smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Vanessa."

"Yeah...well..." Mike had no argument to be made. "Oh! Oh yeah. Damn, those feel good!" he moaned when Vanessa wrapped her mounds around Mike's thick tool.

Vanessa dropped a stream of saliva into her cleavage and across the head of Mike's rod. She squeezed her flesh together and began to bounce. "How's that, Mike? You like that? Hmmm? You like that?"

"Ohhhh-ho-ho, yeah," he groaned.

Kris gripped her husband's fly and pulled. ZZZZZZIP! Ryan's surprisingly bulky rod flopped out. Kris lovingly gripped it and began to slowly stroke it.

"Mmmmmm, and this is one of the things I love about you," she cooed.

Ryan gasped when she took him into her mouth. "Oh! Oh God! That feels so good!"

"Mmmmmmmmm," Kris hummed.

Mike gave Ryan a rare compliment. "That's an impressive tool there, Ryan. Now I see why she keeps you around. Kris has always loved a thick cock."

Kris nodded. "Mmmmmmhmmmm."

"Well, I like to thinks it's my kindness and charming personality."

Mike thought about it. "No, that's not it." He looked down at his wife. "You need to go pick up the pace or this is gonna take all night."

Vanessa looked up into his eyes. "Mmmmmm, I love it when you give it to me all night."

"Yeah. Well. I'm hungry and you need to finish making my dinner."

Kris released Ryan from her mouth with a pop. "Now let's wrap this bad boy in some flesh." She shoved him into her cleavage, then pressed her globes around it.

"Mmmmmm, my God, that feels so good!" Ryan sighed.

Eve jumped out of her seat at the kitchen table. "Alright! That's enough! I can't watch you big titted bitches whore yourselves out to these two clowns! I'm outta here!"

"Oh, come on, honey! Don't you wanna watch me glaze your mother's beautiful face?"

Eve stomped up the stairs to her room. "Fuck you, old man!"

Vanessa smiled. "Awwwww, you think I have a beautiful face?"

"Of course I do!" He ran his hand in circles. "But enough about you. Concentrate, woman. Let's get with the program here! I'm hungry, dammit!" The pressure around his manhood grew tighter.

*****

Eve slammed her bedroom door behind her. Dammit! she thought to herself. Maybe they're right? Maybe I don't have the body for it. Maybe I will get a boob job! Damn Mom and Kris have some big knockers! That was so hot watching them pump those big cocks! Dammit! Now I'm horny! Fuck! She peeled off her pants and reached into her nightstand. She grabbed her battery operated lover and held it up. "Looks like it's me and you, again, buddy."

She gasped at the first touch of the buzzing projectile to her raised bean. "Oh! Oh yeah...that's it...mmmmhmmmm," she moaned while she ran it in circles. "Come on, big boy, show me what you've got. Oh!" she barked when it slipped through her slit. "Oh yeah...that's it...just like that...oh yeah...you know just the way I like it," she moaned as she slid it in and out.

KNOCK KNOCK

The door swung open.

It was Eve's beautiful but dimwitted sister Mandy. "Hey, what's going on? I heard you yell and...OH!"

Eve yanked the phallus out of her body and tried to cover herself. "Jesus Christ, Mandy! Don't you knock?!"

"I did knock!"

"Yeah...well...I didn't say 'come in'!"

"That's probably because you were busy having something else coming in...and out...and in...ha ha!"

"Whatever. What do you want?"

"Well, I heard a commotion downstairs. Then I heard you cuss out dad. Then I heard your door slam. And I'm nosey, so..."

Mandy sat on the bed and Eve proceeded to fill Mandy in on the discussion that had just taken place and the events that were unfolding downstairs as they spoke.

"Really?!" Eve nodded her head. "That's pretty hot!" Mandy paused. "Well, they're not wrong, you know? You really do have some small tits. But you're really athletic. I'll bet you'd be really good on the pole. But nobody would care because you have a boy's body with tiny little tits."

"Shut up, Mandy."

Mandy took Eve into her arms and hugged her. "Awwwwww. Is there anything I can do for my baby sister?"

Eve shook her head. "No, I don't think so," she said sadly.

"Ohhhhh, I'll bet there is."

Eve stiffened when Mandy began to caress the tits in question through her shirt. "Hey. Hey! What...what do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm making my baby sister feel better, silly!" Mandy pushed Eve onto her back and slid down the bed.

"Hey! Uh...I...I've never, you know...been with another, you know, uh, girl."

Mandy pushed Eve's legs apart and looked into Eve's stunned face with twinkling eyes. "Then you're in for a real treat!"

"Oh! Shit!" Eve's head buried itself into the bed when Mandy's face dove into her crotch.

Mandy pulled her face out. "Dang, Eve! You're really wet down here!"

"Don't stop! Why are you stopping?! For God's sake, don't stop!"

"Alrighty."

"Gah!"

*****

Mike looked down at his wife while he pumped his hips into her chest. "Oh yeah, that's it. Squeeze those big fuckers together. Yeah, that's it."

"You like fucking my big, fat tits don't you, you bastard?"

"Hell yeah, I do!"

"Oh, Kris! Oh, Kris! Ohmagawd, Kris!" Ryan moaned.

"Come on, baby. Give it to me. I want it. I wanna see it. Come on, baby, give it to me," Kris purred.

"Oh yeah! I...I'm gonna...give it to you, alright!"

Kris squeezed her fun bags together as hard as she could. "Where are you gonna give it to me, baby?"

"Your tits! On your tits! Ohmagawd! On your tits!"

"Ooooo yeah, baby. Cum all over my big ol' titties. You know I love it when you cum on my tits. Yeah, baby, give it to me." She bounced faster.

"Oh mommy! Oh mommy! Ohhhhhhhhmagawd! Guh!"

Spurts of white shot out from Kris' cleavage and up her sternum. "Ooooo yeah, baby! Give it to me!"

Another spurt angled over the top of her left breast, and another over her right. She snatched him out of her chest and took him into her mouth. She stroked his throbbing muscle with a firm grip while she sucked him dry.

"That's it, you naughty bitch. Pumping my cock like the little cunt that you are," Mike growled.

"You know it, baby! I'm your little cunt! I'm your naughty little bitch!"

"Gimme that thing!" He forcefully yanked himself out of her crevice. He palmed the top of her head with one hand and tilted it back while he stroked his muscle with the other. "Say it! Say it, goddammit!"

"Come on, baby! Give it to me! Cover my face! I want you to cum all over my face!"

"Gahfuck!" Mike's body shivered. A stream of spunk shot out. It smashed against her eyebrow, shot up her forehead and stopped in her long, blonde hair. Another stream ran up the bridge of her nose while a third covered her cheek.

Just as her daughter had done, Vanessa replaced Mike's hand with her own and pulled him into her mouth. His balls bounced off her chin on the first dive.

Ryan's jaw dropped. "Holy cow! Did she just swallow that whole thing?!"

Mike chuckled as he dove in and out of her throat. "Ha! Yeah. She's a real sword swallower. She can suck a golf ball through a hose. No, really. I've seen her do it."

Ryan looked down at Kris. "Can...can you do that?!"

Kris licked a drop of white from the corner of her mouth and gave him a crooked smile. "I'll bet I can learn to."

"Alright!" Ryan shouted.

Vanessa pulled back. She scooped the cum off her eyelid and tucked it between her lips. "My God, Mike, you always taste delicious."

Mike looked at Ryan. "Only liberals cum on tits. I like to cum on their face. It's way more humiliating."

"Well, I try to take my partners feelings into consideration."

"Fucking snowflake."

"That's why I'm going to take my bride home and, you know, show her the pleasure she deserves."

"Ooooo, yay!" Kris squealed.

Mike scoffed. "You're not just a snowflake. You're a fucking blizzard."

"Mike will give me the, you know, pleasure I deserve tonight, too."

"Only if you're a good little bitch."

Vanessa looked up at Mike with a crooked grin. "Oh, you know I will be."

"Oh, I know you will be if you know what's good for you. Now go wipe that shit off your face and finish making me dinner." Vanessa stood up and started to button her shirt while flicking her tongue at the gobs streaking across her lips. "Don't button that up. As a matter of fact, just take it off. It'll save time later."

A devilish look crossed Vanessa's face. "Oooo, yay," she whirred.

*****

Eve flopped around on the bed like a fish on the beach. Her hands dug into Mandy's skull.

"Ohmagawd! Fuck! Ohmagawd! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh fuck, don't stop!" Her hips bucked into Mandy's face. "Oh shit! Oh shit! That's it! Right there! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ah...ah...ah...aaaaiiiiiyyyyyeeeeee!"

Eve's juices flowed down Mandy's chin while Eve's button vibrated under her lapping tongue. Every nerve ending felt like it was on fire.

After what felt like an hour, Eve finally pushed Mandy's head out of her "V".

Eve's body sank into the bed. "Holy shit."

Mandy sat up and wiped her chin. "I told you that you were in for a treat," she said cheerily. "Feel better?"

"Yeah, I do. Thanks, Mandy."

Mandy climbed off the bed. "You're welcome!"

"So, uh, do you want me to, you know, uh, return the favor?" Eve asked uncomfortably.

Mandy giggled and waved a dismissive hand. "He he! No, that's okay. I'm seeing Kyle tonight. Now that I'm all warmed up, he's in for a long night. Looks like a multiple orgasm night for me! Yay me! He he!"

"'Multiple orgasm night'?"

"(GASP) You've never had a multiple orgasm night?!"

Eve looked at Mandy with a look of disgust. "Uh, no. I'm not the slut that you are."

"Oh! He he! Well, you're missing out, sister! He he!"

*****

The next morning, Mike was serving Eve breakfast at the dining table.

"Do you want another pancake?" Mike asked from across the kitchen.

"Yeah. They're great."

Mike plopped another pancake onto her plate. "All right. There you go."

"Dad, are we, uh ...are we cool?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't we be?"

"Oh, okay, I just want you to understand that this is really important to me. It's a great opportunity."

"Yeah." Mike ripped a sheet of paper off of a pad and laid it in front of her. "There you go."

"What's this?"

"That's a bill for what you had... pancakes, bacon, and a venti coffee. Eight bucks."

"You're charging me for breakfast?"

"And rent. Congratulations. The hammer just came down."

"You're charging me rent in my family home? That's insane, Dad." ZZZZIP Mike's stiff boner fell out of his pants. "Dad!"

"It's that or a titty fuck. Oh, wait, your tits aren't big enough to wrap around a cock. So, I guess it's a blow job. You'd better get used to it. Because, if you go down there without any tits, you're gonna be suckin' a lotta dick."

"But I'm your favorite, the one who goes to the gun range with you and to the batting cages and to Ronald Reagan's birthplace, where I was so moved, I wept at age 6. And you're telling me that's all worth nothing? Nothing?!"

"I didn't charge you for the juice." Mike paused. We're burnin' daylight here. Might as well start practicing for your new job."

An agitated Eve left the table. Mike and his bouncing penis followed her across the room until they stopped at the kitchen island, passing Mandy along the way.

"Listen, I just want you to know how the world works, Eve."

"I know how it works, Dad."

"No, you don't!"

Mandy grabbed a removed a piece of bacon from Eve's abandoned place and took a bite.

Eve warned Mandy. "Better watch out. That bacon's gonna cost you."

Mandy pondered the warning. "Mm. Nah. I have the metabolism of a snake. At least I think they have a good metabolism. I mean, they're, like, skinny."

"Get this... Dad's charging for food and rent."

Mike waved a dismissive hand at Mandy. "Yeah, but not you. E-Everything's on the house."

"What? H-How come you're not charging her?"

"Because she's going to college, and she's not sucking dick for a living."

Mandy snapped her head around. "Oh, my God! Dad, that's so unfair! You never... Wait. Are you using me as an example? Like, a good one?"

I know it's weird. Just go with it."

Okay, okay, So, right now, at this very moment, I'm your favorite? Even though I never went to Ronald McReagan's house?"

"You're making this very difficult."

"Daddy, why is your thingy out in the open?"

"Because I'm trying to teach Eve a lesson."

"Do you want me to do whatever it is instead? I mean, since I'm your favorite and everything."

Mike looked at Eve. "See? I don't even have to ask her. She should probably working at the Pink Pony instead of you. Of course, she wouldn't be sucking dick like you're going to because she's got a great rack."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,179 Followers
12