Last Man - Eve Quits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy beamed at her father's praise. "Thanks, Daddy!"

"So, basically, I'm being punished for trying to get the most out of my gap year. Because I don't have a 'great rack'. Is that it?"

Mandy laughed. "Yeah! Get a boob job, bitch! Ha ha!" She paused. "I love this. Daddy, do you want to see my titties?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

"Okay!" Mandy top flew over her head and across the room, exposing a perfect pair of tan breasts with sharp, pointed nipples.

"You're such an ignorant cunt, Mandy," Eve hissed.

"See? Now that's a great rack! Honey, I think you've lost focus. And I'm doing whatever I can to help you regain that, that's all."

"Ha! Yeah. Bitch! Ha ha!"

"Fine. You know what? I'm not sucking that old, nasty dick." Eve pulled several wrinkled bills out of her pocket and slammed them on the counter. "Count it, old man. No tip!" And she stormed off.

"Well, shit," Mike moaned.

"You want me to suck your thingy, Daddy?"

Mike sighed. "Well, it's not gonna suck itself, I guess."

"Yay!" Mandy quickly dropped to her knees, where Mike's post stared her in the face. She wrapped her long, thin fingers around the veiny beast and tugged on it. "You're so much bigger than Kyle!"

"Honey, father's really don't want to hear a comparison between their cock and their daughter's boyfriend's cock from said daughter, okay?"

"They don't?"

"No, they really don't. Now, why don't you suck on daddy's cock like a good girl and shut the fuck up, okay?"

"Okay!"

Mandy pointed Mike's thick rod to the sky and her face dove into the space it created. Mike shivered when her tongue landed in the crease between his nut sack and shaft. Her tongue slid slowly up the underside until it reached his tip. She rolled her tongue around the fat head, then dove back in and repeated the process twice more. He exhaled when he slipped past his daughter's ruby red lips and smacked against the back of her mouth.

He placed his hands on the back of her head and began to ump his hips into her face. Her hand followed her lips with a firm grip. It felt like she was giving him a blow job and a hand job at the same time.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Suck your daddy's cock like the little whore that you are," he growled.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Mike threw his hips forward even harder. "Come on! Take it down your throat! I know you can! Come on! Take it!"

Mandy wanted to please her daddy so badly. She had taken many cocks down her throat before. But Mike's was one of the biggest she'd ever had. She tried and tried and tried.

Mike's head snapped back when her face buried into his stomach. "Gah!" He looked down at his daughter's bobbing head while he fucked her throat in earnest. "That's it, you little bitch! I knew you could do it!"

Mandy coughed and gagged in reply.

Vanessa walked into the kitchen. "Why is Eve so pissed off again? Oh! And, uh, why is Mandy's face impaled on your cock?"

"Because I was trying to teach Eve a lesson. I told her she's going to be sucking a lot of dick if she goes down to the Pink Pony so she might as well start with me. She got all pissy, so Mandy volunteered."

"Awww, that was nice of Mandy to do that."

Mike grimaced. "And now I'm going to dump a load down the back of her throat! You ready, Mandy? Huh? You ready to take daddy's load?"

"Mmmmmhmmmmmggggfff!"

"Don't you...spill...a fucking...drop!" His hips stuttered. His grip on her head tightened. He threw his hips forward one last time. "Gahfuck!"

Mandy felt her father throb deep in her throat. Each throb sent a fresh load down her gullet. He held her face there. She couldn't breathe! She started to cough and gag. Bubbles of white slipped out the corners of her mouth. Her eyes welled with tears. Her body begged for air. The room started to spin.

Mike finally pulled back and out. Mandy gulped in air. Nike drove himself back threw her gasping mouth and back down her throat, this time driving himself in and out.

"That's it! Take it! Suck it! Suck your daddy dry!"

Vanessa took a bite of bacon from Eve's plate. "Okay, Mike, I think that's enough."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Right." Mandy fell on all fours, sucking in air as hard as fast as she could. Mike tucked himself back into his pants. "You did good, Mandy. You did real good."

Mandy looked up into her father's faith. He rarely gave her praise. She was so happy! "Thank you, Daddy! You taste so much better than Kyle."

"Jesus, Mandy. I really don't want to hear a comparison between how my cum tastes versus your boyfriend's cum."

"Do you think it's because he does my butt before he sticks it in my mouth?"

Mike rubbed his forehead. "Jesus, Mandy."

"What's he call that? I forget what he calls that..."

"Ass to mouth?" Vanessa asked.

Mandy pointed at her mother. "Yeah! That's it!"

Vanessa nodded. "Yeah, your father loves it when I do that."

"Jesus. I...I've got to go."

Mandy turned to her mother as Mike walked out. "You know, Mom, Eve tastes really good, too."

"Eve?! You mean...you and Eve..."

"Oh yeah! She was so upset yesterday. I just wanted to make her feel better."

"That's so sweet, Mandy. So, Eve...tastes..."

"Like a fresh mountain stream! I wonder how she does it? I need to ask her."

"Really? Hmmmmm...maybe I should try to 'comfort' her next time she's upset."

"I'm sure she'd love that! I know she did when I comforted her!"

"Hmmmmm...do you think you might comfort me next time I'm upset?"

"Absolutely!"

*****

Vanessa was waiting for Mike when he got home.

"Hey. What the hell is going on? Eve told me she's moving out. This is your fault. You started charging her for breakfast? Which is ridiculous because you always undercook the bacon. I mean, it's like I got a pig in my mouth."

"She's not going anywhere, okay?"

"Yeah, well, she sounded pretty serious to me, Mike."

Yeah, well, she can't afford an apartment. How is she gonna afford her first and last month's rent? Sing them a song? Suck their dick? What if it's a female landlord? What's she gonna put on the employment application? First job... pole dancer and cock sucker? she has no credit."

"No credit. All right. Well, this is fantastic, yeah, yeah. I mean, on paper, our daughter's a total loser."

"There you go. All part of the master plan to get her to see how life really works."

"All right. Look, I-I'm sorry if I overreacted. I just... I just don't want my little girl to move out.

"Got it, got it. Apology accepted. Although, you might have to apologize again for that senseless attack on bacon. Sounds like somebody might be doing a little ass-to-mouth duty tonight."

Mandy came down the stairs. "Oh, hey, where do you guys want me to store Eve's stuff? 'Cause the sooner she's clearing out, the sooner I can knock down that wall, turn her room into my dream closet. Ooh, by the way, I'm turning her room into my dream closet. "

Mike waved his hand at her. "Yeah, yeah. That's not gonna happen."

"But, Daddy, I'm your favorite. I sucked your thingy this morning."

"It doesn't look like Eve is moving out quite yet," Vanessa replied.

"Oh. She didn't tell you guys? She already did. She's living in Kristin and Ryan's basement."

"What?! Ugh! It looks like she found a way around your master plan. Sounds like somebody else might be doing some ass-to-mouth tonight."

"This has gone far enough, okay? No fucking way I'm doing ass-to-mouth. Nobody's doing ass-to-mouth tonight, okay?" Mike stomped out the door.

Vanessa frowned. "Well, damn. I was actually looking forward to giving him ass-to-mouth tonight."

"What am I going to tell Kyle tonight? He'll be so disappointed."

*****

Mike walked down the stairs into the basement of Kris and Ryan's home.

"Goddammit! You know, when you were little, you ran away. I found you hiding behind some garbage cans. This is actually worse. Not only are you living in this shithole, but I walk in to find you bangin' Ryan?!"

Eve and Ryan were both naked in the old, nasty bed Ryan and Eve had in the basement. Eve was on top, riding Ryan like a bucking bronco.

"Oh! Hey, Mike," Ryan said a little nervously. "Uh, you know, it may not be as nice as your house, but it's my shithole. So if you wouldn't mind showing a little respect."

"Not only are you fucking my oldest daughter, but now you're fucking my youngest daughter? And you want my respect?"

"Fair point."

"I don't know. It was good enough for whoever's bones I found behind the furnace. Dad, what do you want? I'm a little busy here."

"Is this how you're paying your rent? Huh?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. What's it to ya, old man?" she asked while she continued to ride.

"Goddammit, Eve. Just come home. Tell you what. If it'll make you feel better, I'll let you fuck me to pay your rent."

"No, it wouldn't be..be..." She lost her train of thought. "Damn, Ryan! You're fucking huge! Jesus!"

"Yeah, Kris seems to like it."

"Just come home, Eve. I...I can't watch much more of this. Just come home, we'll fuck, and we'll call it even."

"No, Dad. It wouldn't be...be...Jesus!...be the same."

Mike unhooked the buckle of the belt around his waist. "Fine! If you want to be a bitch about it, I'll treat you like a little bitch!"

"What? Now you're going to whip me with your belt?"

"No, I'm not going to whip you with my belt! Geez!"

Ryan got very nervous. "Uh, Mike, you're, uh, you're not going to, uh, you know, whip me with that belt, are you?"

"As much as I'd like to...no." Mike's pants hit the floor, quickly followed by his boxers. He stepped towards the bed.

"Uh, Dad...Dad...what...what're you doing?"

Mike climbed onto the bed. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm gonna fuck your ass like the little bitch you are!"

"Wait...what?!"

"You heard me!"

"Wait! I...I've never been, you know...had two guys at the same time. And I've only done, you know, anal once!"

"Ha! Then you're in for a wild night, aren't you?"

Eve jumped when Mike spit on her pucker. "Just...just go easy...okay? Ah!" she yiped when Mike's finger punctured her.

"Ha ha ha! Yeah, sure, I'll go easy."

"I wish I could get Kris to do DP," Ryan muttered.

Mike pressed his bulbous head against her brown rosebud. "You'd better relax, little girl, or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

"Okay! Wait! Wait! Shit!" Eve took several deep breaths. Her heart rate slowed. Her body tension melted away. Mike's tip slipped in. "Oh God..." Two inches. "Oh God!" He was hallway in. "Ohhhhhhh my God!" His balls stopped him from going any further. "Oh my fucking God!" she howled. "Jesus Christ! I've never felt this full in all my life!"

"Well, damn, I would hope not! You're only 18 for Christ's sake!" Mike barked. Mike looked down at Ryan. "Let's break this little bitch!"

Ryan nodded. "Yes, sir!"

Mike dug his claws into Eve's hips and pulled back. Ryan tossed her into the air with his thrust and Mike tried to stab her brain with his.

"OH my fucking GOD!" Eve cried out. When she caught her breath, her head swiveled side-to-side and looked at the two men. "Come on, you miserable fucks! Is that the best you've got?!" Ryan and Mike drilled her again. "Grrrrrr FUCK!" Her head swiveled again. "Oh yeah! Come on, boys! Give me your best shot! Gah FUCK! Grrrrrrr...that's it...fuck me like a little bitch! Oh FUCK!"

Mike and Ryan quickly had a nice rhythm going. Moans, groans, and curses echoed off the cement block walls of the dingy basement. Eve cursed the heavens and begged the men not to stop.

Eve's body began to tense. A heat unlike she'd ever known was racing up her thighs. She pushed back into the men's pumps.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! That's it! Oh fuck! That's it! Don't stop! Fuck me like a little bitch!"

The two men felt her body begin to twitch around their posts.

"Ha ha! Look at her! She's gonna cum with her father's cock shoved up her ass!" Mike laughed.

"And...and don't...don't forget...her...her bro-in-law in her...tight...little...slit!"

"Ohmagawd! Fuck! Ohmagawd! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh fuck, don't stop!" Her hips bucked wildly. "Oh shit! Oh shit! That's it! Right there! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ah...ah...ah...aaaaiiiiiyyyyyeeeeee!"

It felt like two F-16 fighter jets had emptied their entire payload into her young snatch and exploded. Her tiny body trembled with an orgasm she had only heard about while the shrapnel from the explosion tore through her body.

"Oh my God, Mike! She squeezing me so hard! I...I don't know how much longer I can last!"

"Yeah, me, too. Her ass is about to snap me off! Fill her cunt! I've got other plans for this little bitch!"

Ryan's face twisted. "Right! Right! I...I...I'm gonna...I'm gonna do it!"

Eve was nearing the end of her rolling orgasm. "C'mon, Ryan! Man up! Give it to me, stud! Do it!"

"Oh mommy! Oh mommy! Ohhhhhhhhmagawd! Guh!"

Eve felt his hot, thick spunk flow deep into her glory hole. She wondered if Kris felt the same thing the first time Ryan shot his load into her. I wonder if the old man would stroke out if Ryan knocked up two of his daughters?! Ha! Eve focused on clamping down on Ryan's muscle and squeezing every last drop from him.

"Give it to me, you liberal bastard! I want it all!" she barked.

"Oh my God, Mike! I'm done! I'm done!"

Mike grab his daughter's waist, pulled her off of Ryan's mast, threw her onto the back, and began to straddle her. He looked down at his daughter with an evil, wicked face.

"I told your mother nobody was doing ass-to-mouth tonight. I lied! Open your mouth, you spoiled little bitch!"

"Mom's told me about that. Give it to me, old man! Bring it on gggfffffkkkkk!"

Mike shoved his pulsing meat into her mouth. "I'm gonna fuck your filthy mouth like I would a cheap hooker!"

"Ggggffffkkkkk!"

Eve's head bounced off the old mattress with each pump of her father's hips while his purple tip slammed against the back of her mouth. She slurped and sucked as hard as she could in an effort to please her father.

"Yeah, that's it. Suck it, girl, suck it! You want my load, don't you? Huh! You want me to fill your mouth, don't you?!"

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmmm!"

"Good! Good!" Mike threw his body into her face as hard as he could. "Gahfuck!"

Just as he promised, Eve's mouth quickly filled with thick spunk. He continued to push himself into her, spraying more jizz down her throat with each drive.

He finally pulled back. A stream of white followed him out and ran down her cheek into her matted hair. He gripped his shaft and shook it, sending droplets of white across her face.

"Dang, Dad, that was a lot of cum!" Eve said as she swiped her forearm across her chin.

Mike had climbed off the bed -- and her -- and was buckling his pants. "You're lucky your mother gave me her morning blow job or it would've been a lot more."

Ryan's jaw dropped. "Vanessa gives you a blow job every morning?!"

"Well, yeah. Kris doesn't?"

"No!"

"Hmph. If she's sucked more dick, she would've have gotten pregnant in high school. Maybe if you didn't scream 'oh mommy' every time you fired one off?"

"Are you kidding? She's the one who asked me to do that! It's just habit now."

Eve frowned. "That's just wrong."

"That's what's wrong? That's what you see as wrong? Are you kidding me?! You just swallowed your dad's load!"

Mike chuckled. "Ha! I liked it." He turned to head back up the stairs, then stopped and turned. "You know, you can move back home any time. We could do this -- this and a lot more -- any time you wanted to then. Your mom and I love you very much."

"I know that, Dad. But I need to be out. At least for a little bit. And you can come over any time so we can do this, and more, any time." She paused. "When I told you the whole point of my gap year was to figure out how I fit into the world, you said the real world. Well, it don't get any realer than this and the Pink Pony."

"Living in your sister's basement, rent-free, is not the real world. You just ask my cousin Stewart, and I do not want you talking to him."

"It's not free. I'm gonna pay rent. Ryan can come down and have his way with me any time he wants. I'm gonna work part-time at the Pony as a hostess, as well as perform there."

"All right. I-I think you're taking this too far. I'm not happy that you're working at the Pony, but I don't want you moving out of the house."

"It's really hard to grow up when you live with your parents, Dad. And I know you and Mom will just do stuff for me. It's not your fault. I'm just... I'm really adorable."

"I thought that had peaked when we went to Reagan's birthplace, and you... you said it was 'tickle-down economics.'"

"Trickle-down economics is a fallacy, Mike. It always was, it always will be. The rich get richer and the poor..."

Eve and Mike said in unison, "Shut up, Ryan."

"It's time for me to be on my own, Dad. That's what you've been preparing me for my whole life. And you did a great job."

Mike began to walk up the stairs. "You know, I-I knew that one day being perfect at everything I do was gonna bite me in the ass." He paused at the top. "I'll be expecting a discount on my special service every time I'm in the Pony."

Eve smiled and nodded. "And you'll get it."

12