All Comments on 'Last Man Standing at the Spa'

by GabriellaVitale

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why the repeated section?

I enjoyed the story. I would like to read a second or more parts and see what happens next.

THE ONLY FLAW is what I have seen in other stories. You are reading and all of a sudden you are reading the exact same text that was a few pages earlier. It was an unnecessary distraction from the story

baranbratbaranbratalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

I saw your comment on my story about Last Man Standing. I can't wait to see the series revived and give us material for more stories. Great girl on girl, keep it up!

redlion75redlion75almost 6 years ago
Another

Good story ruined by blackmail at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
poor grammar

Poor grammar and spelling errors detracted from the story, have someone proof read this to make it look like it wasn't written by a 15 year old.

GabriellaVitaleGabriellaVitalealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Really?

Is that your only complaint? Well, kiss my fucking ass you asshole. First off, it you feel it necessary to criticize, show some balls and leave your name instead of hiding behind the anonymous tag. Secondly, until you write something of your own and have it published many times like I have, keep your uneducated comments to yourself. If I repeated a line or three, maybe it was my intention to do that in that particular place. If it took your small mind away from the story, I'm sorry for leading you astray.

There! I've said my piece.

Gabriella

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Repetition

So, where DO we go from here? I certainly didn't expect to read the same story three times and then be left hanging. To bad. It waisted a lot of my time with no good ending to make up for it.

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
so many questions

1) why is it called last man standing if there are no men (not counting Mike because he obviously isnt involved in his kids or wife's life at all other then he makes good money and watches football) 2) why is the story repeated for another 5 pages?

3) im not sure why the owner of the massage parlor would just blackmail for sex of the family members if not to have some financial gain from it. by that i mean, if she isnt bribing for money directly, is she selling the family sex acts on the internet or discreetly? 4) why is Eve suddenly going to give it a try? her prior convictions should have made her run out of the room for no other reason of how strongly you made her convictions feel towards the idea of being with another woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous