Last Man Standing - Boyd at 19 Pt. 01

Story Info
Boyd the College Boy Loses his Virginity.
7.7k words
4.76
7.8k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Boyd got out of school early and walked to his grandparent's house. He dropped his book bag and went to the kitchen for a soda. He knew his grandfather was home, his green truck was in the driveway. He headed upstairs to his old room and as he passed his grandparent's room the door wasn't closed all the way. He heard loud groaning coming from the room. He peeked in and held his breath. He froze as he saw them both naked. His grandmother Vanessa was on her hands and knees. she had her pretty blonde head buried on the pillow.

Mike, his grandfather was grabbing hold of her ample hips and he was thrusting his stiff penis in and out of Vanessa from behind. Without even realizing he was doing it, he whipped out his sizable cock and began stroking it. He bit down on his lip to stifle a moan. He felt a stirring in his groin, and suddenly he started to spurt.

Boyd hopped back out of the doorway and cupped his spurting cock and he was amazed how fast watching them made him cum. His palm was full of a slimy, milky fluid. This had never happened before and even though it felt incredible, he didn't realize he just experienced his first orgasm. He rushed down the hall to the bathroom and washed the semen from his hand. He washed his quickly deflating cock. He dried himself and tip-toed back down the hall and hurried downstairs. He opened the front door and slammed it, "Hi, Grandpa, grandma, I'm here."

He was pissed his mother and father sheltered him and knew community college in his home town didn't help the situation.

He heard noise upstairs and after a few minutes Vanessa came downstairs, her lush body was wrapped in a large over-sized robe. Mike came down a few minutes later, he was dressed, but he was flushed and looked tired, "Hey Boyd, you looked flushed. Wanna go out and toss the ball around?"

Boyd was drained from what happened and he shook his head, "No, that's okay grandpa, I'm a little tired. I'll just watch something on TV."

Mike went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, while Vanessa poured a large glass of wine.

Over the next several days, Boyd spent a lot of time in his room. He found a new activity that he loved and couldn't get enough of, he was masturbating nonstop. He soiled all of his underpants and hid them in the hamper.

He heard the guys in college about banging the co-eds, but thought they were talking about roughing them up. Little did he know they were doing exactly what Mike did to Vanessa.

A couple days later he was home alone and snuck into his parents bedroom and finding some silky panties of his mother's he ran back to his bedroom and before long he was shooting his load into her panties.

Kristen was tired from a long day at the Outdoor Grill, but knew she had to do the laundry. She knew it was the perfect time to do it seeing Eve wasn't home and she wouldn't be bothering her in her makeshift basement room. She carried their hamper downstairs and went back for Boyd's. As she emptied Boyd's hamper, she came across several of his underpants that were crusted with something she never found before. She reluctantly raised it to her nose and inhaling it, she suddenly realized it was dried semen. She tossed them all in the washer and turned the water to hot and poured an extra cap full of detergent in the washer.

She emptied Ryan and her hamper and she let out a gasp when she found a couple of her panties crusted with dried semen. It wasn't as thick. She knew it had to be Boyd's. He tried to hide it. It wasn't as thick and hard as his were. She knew he must have tried to wash the semen out of her panties, but didn't do a very good job of it.

Later that evening, she knocked on Boyd's door and as she opened the door, she caught him pulling the covered over his bare lower body, "Hey Boyd, you've been spending an awful lot of time in your room, is everything alright?"

He turned red and nodded, I've been trying to catch up on my reading, Mom. I have a class on human anatomy and it seems to be opening a whole new world to me. I'm finding out being home-schooled all those years by Dad are really putting me behind the eight ball."

She stepped into the room and saw what he was reading. He must have found Ryan's stash of porn magazines. She sat on the bed beside him, "You know Boyd, this isn't healthy. If you want to know about this kind of thing, you should talk to me or your father."

He rolled his eyes, "I can't do that. It is way to personal and I'm not comfortable talking about what I saw."

She was stunned, "What did you see Boyd?"

He shook his head, "Mom, it's too embarrassing."

"Come on Boyd, I'm very understanding, you can tell me."

He took a deep breath, "Aw well, last week, one of my classes was canceled and I walked to Grandpa's house. I went to my old room and I heard someone moaning. I peeked into their bedroom and I was shocked to see them both naked and Grandpa was behind Grandma and he was putting his thing in her from behind."

Kris let out a gasp, "Oh my Lord, you saw them fucking?"

He was stunned. He never heard his mother swear before and he let out a high shriek, "MOM!"

Kristen's hand shot to her mouth, "Oh My God Boyd, I'm so sorry! I was just so shocked at what you saw and it just slipped out." She took a deep breath, "Okay Boyd, what happened when you saw the.....you know?"

He chuckled, "You mean when I saw them fucking?"

She slapped him playfully, "Okay Boyd, not cool, but yes what did you do?"

He blushed and looked down, "I felt a rush of excitement and I stood there frozen. I didn't ever realize it, but the next thing I knew, I had my penis out and I was tugging at it." He stared at his mother, "Oh Mom, it felt so good and I couldn't stop and the next thing I knew I was ejaculating. I was shocked and managed to catch it all in my hand. I rushed to the bathroom and washed up."

Kristen was breathing heavily just hearing what Boyd was telling her. She licked her lips and nodded, "So after that, you realized what you were doing, right?"

He shrugged, "Sort of Mom. I'm not very comfortable talking about this with you."

"Why not, I'm your mother and you can talk to me about anything, I hope you know that. What you are doing is natural. Heck, I used to do it all the time before I got married to your father."

He snickered, "How can you do that, you don't have a penis?"

She giggled, "Oh Boyd, you have a lot to learn about women and their make-up. I can see now that all those years of home schooling was a mistake. You know we can ejaculate just like men. We have what is called a clitoris, clit for short. It's a tiny button at the top of our vaginas. It is even more sensitive than your penis, or cock in layman's term."

He nodded, "How can it be more sensitive than my, um cock. I touch it and it comes to life."

She giggled, "Well first of all, you're nineteen and even a tiny breeze can make that thing you're hiding under that sheet grow stiff. But just imagine a clit, it is so much smaller than your penis and all of our nerve ending are packed into a tiny button. When stimulated, it gets really, really hard, it pokes out and the female gets wet. When she gets wet, it gives her partner the ability to insert their penis, or fingers into her vagina and the feeling is far greater than any hand could be. When you saw your grandparents having sex, he was sliding his penis into her vagina and stimulating her and his cock rubs again and again against her clit and she cums, or ejaculates the same as you. Not so evident, but once you become attuned to your partner, you can anticipate her or his orgasm and it is the greatest feeling in the world."

He was breathing heavily and his cock was standing at attention, creating a tent under the sheet covering her lower body, "Um, you said you used to do it all the time before you were married, why did you stop."

She laughed out loud, "Sorry Boyd, I didn't mean to laugh at you, but it was sorta funny. Well because I married your father, he'll either have sexual relations with me, like I said, he'll put his penis in my vagina and I can have a climax that way. The other way is for him to have cunnilingus on me."

Boyd looked lost, I know about penetration and having sex. I've seen it in a lot of magazines and it is every stimulating, but what is cunnilingus?"

She licked her lips and even though Boyd was her son, she was getting turned on more and more with each passing moment, "Well I don't want to sound crude Boyd, but cunnilingus is what is called going down on a women by a man or woman. They put their mouth on the woman's vagina and lick her and suck on her and even penetrate her with his or her tongue. They use their tongues and lips to suck and lick her clit and it causes her to climax, just like you. A woman can do the same to a male and it is called...."

Boyd blurted out, A blowjob, right?"

Kris sucked in a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, that is the crude way of saying it. The clinical term is fellatio. A person can also use their hand on their partner and it feels a whole lot better than doing it yourself." She looked down at his cock as it brushed against the sheet. She looked up at him, "I was wondering Boyd, would you like me to do that for you, you know, use my hand on your penis?"

His eyes grew wide and he shrugged, "I don't know, Mom. That sounds like it would feel great, but you're my mother, isn't it wrong?"

She shook her head, "It is all in the learning process. I want you to be attuned to your body and the one of your female partner. I wish I knew more about it before I had sex with your father. If I had, I might not have gotten pregnant as a teenager." As soon as she said that, she knew she stepped in it. "You have to remember, if I didn't get pregnant, than I never would have had you. It was the greatest gift to have you, I just wished I would have waited until I was old enough to take care of you properly."

He nodded and realized what she was trying to say. He stared at her and slowly pulled the sheet away and his large, stiff cock was pointing directly at the ceiling. He licked his lips and looked to his mother.

He drew in a deep breath as he watched her shift her weight and get closer to him. Kris reached out and wrapped her fingers around his pulsating shaft and tightened her grip on his cock. She began to slowly stroke his hot cock. She slowly began to pick-up the pace and she looked at him.

Boyd fell back against the headboard and closed his eyes. He rolled his head from side to side as he felt her soft, firm hand slid up and down his stiff cock. He licked his lip, "Oh Mom, you are so right. It feels so much better having someone else doing it for you."

Kris was shocked by the length and girth of her son's cock. She thought it was large, catching a glimpse of it from time to time. She knew it was a lot larger than Ryan's. She stroked it harder and faster. She felt her pussy getting wet and she knew she had to get him off quickly or she may do something she knew she would regret.

Boyd's cock was throbbing in his mother's fist and he arched his ass off the bed and growled out, "Oh my God Mom, I'm going to cum!"

Kris stroked him faster and when she him jerk in her fist, she squeezed harder and she was rewarded with a fountain of his cum, shooting out of his swollen shaft. She giggled at the height his load shot into the air. She had the urge to lick at the cum coating her wrist and arm, but she resisted. She climbed off the bed and wiped the cum from her body. She really wanted to taste him, but didn't want to freak him out.

Boyd fell back to the pillows and grinned up at his mother, "Wow Mom, you are so right. It felt so much better having someone else do it. That was amazing. I wish we could do that more, a lot more."

She giggled as she stood and stared at his flaccid cock, still thicker than her husband's. She leaned over, her large tits nearly popped out of her loose pajama top. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, "We'll see Boyd, anything for my big boy. I have to get up early for work. Don't stay up too long, good night Boyd."

He kissed her on the cheek, "Good night Mom and again, thank you, that was amazing!"

She left the room and he rolled his eyes, and said to himself, "Wow, if she only knew how much I really knew about sex. My goal is a blowjob from her and my ultimate goal hopefully is to fuck her!"

The next evening, he knew she was passing his room and he was stroking his cock and he let out a loud groan. He stopped and waited and again, like last night there was a tapping on his door. He didn't cover-up this time and called out, "Come on in Mom."

She entered the room and let out a gasp as she watched him stroking his cock. She licked her lips, "I'll be right back." She ran to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of baby oil. She closed and locked his door and took a seat beside him, "So, I'm thinking you'd like a hand again tonight?"

He nodded and threw the sheet off his naked legs. He stared at her lush body and ached for her touch.

She took a seat beside him and opening the baby oil she poured out a handful into her palm and closed it around his thick shaft.

Boyd let out a gasp, "Oh Mom, that oil feels incredible. Is that how it feels in a woman's mouth or vagina?"

She shook her head, "Well sort of, but not exactly. The warmth of a mouth and the pressure is different and a tongue whipping around it is a lot better."

He was already on the verge of cumming. The oil was amazing and he clutched at her wrist and he exploded again. This time it was almost twice as much as yesterday.

He was spent and he let out a gasp and felt his cock throb again as he watched her raise her hand to her mouth. Kris grinned at him and her tongue flicked out and licked his load from her hand, "Mmm, I wanted to do that yesterday, but didn't want to scare you off."

Boyd rolled his eyes, "No way Mom, I think that is so fucking hot!"

She dropped her hand. "Watch your language young man!" She hopped off the bed and left the room.

The next night he made the same sound, but Kristen refused to be drawn into his room. She knew what he was doing, but she wanted to fuck and hopped on Ryan that night, thinking of her son's huge cock down the hall.

Ryan didn't know what came over Kristen, but he loved it. He was treated to the same the next evening too.

The next day Ryan, Kyle and Mike left for a three day trip to the cabin for hunting and fishing. Ryan wasn't happy, but promised Kris to try and have a good time.

Friday morning Kris was in the kitchen. She was dressed in a tiny white camisole and it was easy to see she was naked under the tiny top. Below she had a tiny skirt that barely covered her big, tight ass. She was making lunch and suddenly Boyd came up behind her. She let out a gasp when he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against his thin shorts.

She could feel his stiff cock poking at her bubble butt. Her gasp turned to a moan when she felt him sweep her long blonde hair aside and he nibbled at the flesh on her neck. She turned in his grasp and stared at him, "What do you think you're doing, young man?"

He smiled meekly at her, "Wow Mom, I was just giving my favorite girl a good morning kiss."

She had her hands on his waist and drew him slowly to her lush body. She swept his hair away from his eyes. Her hand slipped behind his head and gently pulled him to her mouth. She kissed him with the intensity she would give her husband. She stabbed at his lips and when they parted, she darted into his mouth and fenced with his moving tongue. She pulled back and saw how his breathing had grown heavy. She smiled down at her young son, "Now that is how you give your best man a good morning kiss."

He was swaying from side to side, "Wow Mom, now that is without a doubt the best and hottest kiss I've ever had."

She chuckled, "I think I can give you one that will outdo any of the other kisses I or anyone has ever given you."

He was shaking as he watched her sink to her knees and tug at his shorts. She freed his cock and it slapped her chin as it came into the open. He stared down at the blonde hair swaying across his thighs and he screamed out, "OH FUCK!" He felt Kris' lips close around his cock and began sucking at it.

She pulled her mouth from his cock and winked at him, "I told you that there were two things that felt better than a hand job covered in oil, so was I telling the truth?"

He reached down with shaking hands and swept her hair from her face. He wanted to watch his stiff, fat cock disappear into her mouth, "Oh hell yeah Mom, you are incredible. I never, ever felt anything as wonderful as this."

He steadied himself, clutching at her head as he held her head. He didn't need to to it, Kristen was an expert cocksucker and she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. The slurping sounds she was making increased his excitement and he was on the verge of cumming.

Kristen noticed this and she slowed up. She drew his saliva stained cock from her mouth. She gripped him at the root of his cock and flicked her tongue up and down the underside, along the sides and then the topside. She popped just the head into her mouth and sucked hard. Her cheeks hallowed out and she released it when she heard him cry out from the intense feeling coursing through his body.

"Oh hell Mom, I'm going to cum. I feel like my testicles are being torn from my body."

She sucked lightly, but began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She knew he was about to cum and she pulled it from her mouth and stroked it hard and fast and when she saw him stiffen up, she aimed it at her face and allowed him to blast his cum all over her face. She opened her mouth and managed to take the next several blasts in her mouth. She lapped at the quivering shaft and licked the last semen that slowly oozed from the pee hole.

He shuttered as he saw the most erotic sight he's ever seen.

All of a sudden she heard loud footsteps coming up from the basement and she knew it was Eve. She forgot her sister was still down there. She hopped to her feet and ran to the bathroom to clean up and she called out to Boyd, "Get your pants on and hide that hard-on. If Eve finds out, you'll never, ever get another one of those from me."

He panicked and yanked his shorts up and he ran up the stairs to his bedroom. He flopped down and his head was still spinning from his first blowjob. He knew it was one he'd never, ever forget.

Kristen took a long shower and after dressing, she found Boyd in his bedroom fast asleep. She slipped downstairs and left him a note about going to work. She left him money for a pizza and left the house. She thought about how his cock felt in her mouth all day and was wondering how great it would feel filling her tight pussy.

Back at the house, Boyd lounged around, most of the day, just like his mother, he was dreaming about how great her mouth felt on his cock and wondered how it would be eating her pussy and fucking her. He left the house and walked to the school where he ran track when he was in high school. As he ran, he thought about how much he missed out from sixth grade though tenth grade. He loved his father, but knew being home schooled, he missed out in so many great times. Just being here for eleventh and twelfth grade helped tremendously. Now in college, he didn't really know how to associate with the gorgeous co-eds in school. After an hour of running, he headed home. The run helped, it helped to run off some of this pent-up energy. He knew if he didn't he'd end up back in his bedroom jacking off again.

By the time he got home, he had calmed down a lot. He took a cool shower and returned to his room to check out some of the newest MILF porn on his laptop. He drifted off to sleep dreaming about fucking his mother. He woke up as he heard loud screaming downstairs.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers