Last Man Standing - Boyd at 19 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't sure exactly what it was or where it was coming from, but he slipped into a clean t-shirt and shorts. He didn't bother with underwear, he just wanted to see what was loud enough to wake him.

He tip-toed down the stairs and didn't find anyone in the house. As he passed the closed door to the basement, he heard low moans and groans. He slowly opened the door and the moans were louder. He didn't move for a few moments and he heard his Aunt Eve call out, "Oh yeah Rob fuck me harder. God I can't get enough of your cock."

He slowly took steps downward and he stooped down and looked to Eve's make shift bedroom. He bit his lip, not wanting to make a sound and get caught. He watched as a naked Eve was straddling her boyfriend's legs. He watched as his cock, not as large as his, but large enough to make his aunt bounce up and down on.

Without noticing what he was doing, he lowered his zipper and pulled his aching cock out of his shorts. His eyes were locked on Eve's tiny, tight ass. He saw how wet her boyfriend's cock was as it appeared and disappeared in her juicy cunt. He stroked his cock and felt that incredible feel in his swollen nuts.

Eve was whipping her head around as she raced towards an orgasm and she screamed out, "Give it to me Rob, I need to fell you fill my slutty cunt with your cum!"

Rob's hands were tugging at her pert tits and made her growl out, "Oh My God Eve, I'm cummming, take my load your fucking cunt."

Just hearing the two of them spitting out such obscenities, Boyd let out a loud gasp and he lost his balance and slipped and stumbled down a couple of stairs.

Eve in the midst of an orgasm, fell from Rob's outstretched legs. Her pussy was full of his cum and she scrambled to her knees and looked to the stairs. She let out a gasp for two reasons. First because she got caught with Rob in her bed again. She promised Ryan she wouldn't bring him around when Boyd was home and secondly, because she was staring at Boyd's thick, stiff cock. For a nineteen year old, he was blessed with a large cock and just wondered how big it would get by the time he was an adult. She gathered up the sheet and pulled it up over her naked body and her boyfriend's naked form. "What the fuck are you doing down here Boyd. I thought your parents told you about invading my privacy. Get your butt down here now."

He made a move to rush back up, but froze when she yelled again, "STOP DAMN YOU! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"

Boyd froze in mid-step and turned and covered his raging hard-on as he unfroze and took the few steps down the stairs and stood before his gorgeous Aunt Eve.

She sat there and gave him a sly grin, "If you drop your hands, Boyd, I'll drop my sheet. I'm sure you'd love to get a close-up look at my trim body, right?"

He winked at her and slowly lowered his hands. He licked his lips as his cock sprung up and pointed directly at Eve, "Okay Aunt Eve, now you!"

She did as she was asked and her steadily growing tits. Now a large B were firm and standing high. She looked at Boyd and chuckled, "Eyes up here, stop staring at my tits. You'll have a chance to more than just stare at them."

He was now smiling from ear to ear and he stared into her smoky dark brown eyes, "Okay Aunt Eve, I'm staring into your beautiful brown eyes. They are just as lovely as the rest of you."

She swept the entire sheet from her trim, slender body. She reached out and took hold of his arm and pulled him down and guided his head to her cum filled pussy.

Boyd took a deep breath and his senses were heightened by the scent and the sight of her swollen pussy. He looked up at her and licked his lips, "Oh Aunt Eve, I really want to do this right, but I've never licked a woman's vagina before."

She looked back to Rob, "You wanna show an inexperienced college boy how to eat pussy and become a man?"

Rob was up off the bed in a flash and pushing Boyd off to the side. He stopped and looked back to Boyd, "Watch and learn Boyd; this is a proven method. Just ask Eve, she'll tell you I make her cum every time."

He stared up at her and she gave them both a shit-eating grin and nodded, "Oh yes Boyd, take notes if you have to, but Rob makes me cum every time."

Boyd thought it was a little excessive to take notes, but he did watch intently. He thought he was going to burst he wanted to stroke his cock, but he was too mesmerized by what Rob was doing, but he knew what his father told him had to be true. Boyd had an eidetic memory and he quickly stored everything Rob did to make his aunt squirm. When he saw her explode he realized what Rob did and made sure to put that in the forefront of his learning.

Rob pulled back and looked at Boyd. His face was covered in Eve's milky cunt cream and he was grinning like a kid in a candy store. He smacked his lips and stared up at Eve who was basking in the afterglow of her second orgasm of the day.

It took Eve a few minutes to come back to life and she stared down at her two men who were there to do her bidding. She licked her lips, "Okay Boyd I can see you still have a very stiff cock there. I have a question."

He was shaking, he was that excited to have Eve give him a hand job, just like his mother gave him. He nearly fainted when he saw Eve climb up onto her knees and wiggled her ass and threw her long ponytail over her shoulder and looked back at him, "It's all yours Boyd. Rob got it all nice and wet and now it needs an extreme hard fucking!"

He stood and his knees nearly buckled. He climbed up onto the bed and stared down at her tiny ass. Her tight-lipped pussy was glistening between her slightly parted legs. He could see the cream trickling down her inner thighs.

Eve looked to Rob who's cock was once again as stiff as could be, "Hey Rob, get your ass up here and feed me that cock. You gave me an orgasm with that incredible mouth of yours. Now while Boyd fucks me, I'll suck that cock of yours. I want to be spit-roasted."

Boyd started to stammer, "I've never fucked before, I'm a virgin!" He looked to Rob who was fisting his cock, seated on the edge of the headboard.

Rob's jaw dropped, "Wow, after all the crap that has been going on in your bedroom at night, I thought for sure you and Kristen have been fucking already."

He covered his eyes, "Oh my God, "I'm so embarrassed. I thought the two of us were quiet, but even though we have been messing around; no, no fucking just a couple hand jobs and this morning in the kitchen, a blow job."

Eve giggled, "Wow, I get to have my first virgin. Well just don't kneel there, stick it in." She looked up at Rob, "Not to be measuring, but I can't wait to have Boyd's cock in me, it is somewhat larger than yours." She let out a gasp when she suddenly felt him shove hard and was balls deep in her. She threw her head back, "OH FUCK BOYD, let a girl get used to it before jamming it in."

He grunted, "Oh sorry Aunt Eve, I didn't exactly know." He chuckled, "Your luscious pussy doesn't seem to have come with instructions."

She laughed out loud, but was cut short when he began to draw it out halfway and shove it back in. She slowly got used to it and clawing at the headboard, she allowed Rob to guide his stiff shaft into her mouth. She was able to deep throat him, seeing he was a quite a bit shorter than Boyd's cock and not as thick. She licked at it and wondered how large it would be when he reached adulthood. She reveled in the size he possessed for a thirteen year old boy, now becoming a man.

Rob clutched at Eve's head as it bobbed up and down on his shaft and he watched Eve's nephew wrapped one hand around her ponytail and his other hand clawed at her slender hip.

Eve was groaning louder and louder as she felt that familiar rumbling in her loins. She ripped her mouth from Rob's cock and screamed out, "YES, YES, JUST LIKE THAT! Fuck me, fuck me harder. Oh shit, I'm going to cum if you continue to keep slamming that fat cock in my tight pussy!"

Kristen had returned home from the Outdoor Grill. Business was a low and she was itching to see if she and Boyd could get a step further. When she saw the basement door open and heard Eve scream out to be fucked hard, she lost it. She told Eve time and time again, to either lock the door, be quieter or take it to Rob's apartment. She removed her shoes and hurried down the stairs and was about to scream at Eve, but just like Boyd did earlier, she froze as she saw her nineteen year old son kneeling behind her youngest sister. He was pulling on her hair and clawing at her hip as he drove his thick, shining cock in and out of her cunt.

Rob had his eyes closed as Eve swallowed his cock once again as her orgasm slowed, but neither of the guys did. He opened his eyes to watch Eve suck on his cock and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kristen standing near the bottom of the stairs. Her sexy red dress with the full skirt was parted and she had her fingers fingering her pussy through her tiny, black lace panties. He wiggled his finger at her and as if in a trance, she took the last two step off the stairs and drawing the bright silver zipper the remainder of the way down the dress, she shook her shoulders and it fell in a heap to the floor.

The dress was of a thick material and as it hit the floor, both Eve and Boyd looked to the sound.

Boyd let out a high pitched scream and yanked his cock out of Eve. He reached for the discarded sheet and falling backward, he tried covering himself.

Eve also let out a scream, not so much because she saw her half naked older sister before her, but because Boyd's sizable cock was ripped from her spasming pussy. She rolled off her knees to her side and Rob's saliva stained cock swaying in the light of the basement lights.

Kristen stood there in her overstuffed bra and tiny panties. She slowly approached the bed and shook her head at Boyd, "Wow, you just couldn't wait could you? I came home early so I could give you exactly what you've been getting from Eve. I wanted your first time to be special. Just you and me, in a somewhat romantic setting, but as always, Eve seemed to have fucked that up."

Eve shrugged and threw up her hands, "Well, he hasn't cum yet, if you wanna be the first to have him have an orgasm in a pussy, go for it. Rob and I would love to watch and maybe join in afterwards, right Rob?"

He slipped to the bed and sat his bare ass on one of the pillows. He pulled the naked Eve to his chest and they caressed and kissed one another. He looked up at Kristen, "In our defense, he came down here and saw us. Things sorta got out of hand after that and then you came down here."

Kristen stood there and reaching back, with the flick of her fingers, her bra slackened and shaking her shoulders, the straps allowed those humongous tits flop out.

Boyd let out a gasp as he stared at his mother huge tits. He knew they were too large for her body, everything was large on her. His mouth still watered thinking about sliding his cock between them and fucking her tits and cumming all over them. He watched as she skimmed out of her panties and his jaw dropped when he gazed at her thick, fat cuntlips. They were already glistening with her slimy pussy juices.

Kristen's eyes went dark as she saw the pure lust in her son's eyes. She climbed up onto the bed and wiggled her large ass at him, "Okay Boyd, I saw how good you were doing, fucking Eve's pussy, let's see if you can do the same to mine."

He clamored around on the bed as his legs got caught in the sheets, and he fell against his mother.

Kristen reached out and steadied herself by clutching onto Eve's slender body. She smiled up at Eve and gave her a wink. She tugged at Eve's legs and she found herself hovering over her slimy cunt. She could smell her excitement and wasn't about to pass up the opportunity. She ran her hands up Eve's thighs and as they parted, she dropped her head and began to lap away at Eve's folds.

Eve fell back to the damp pillow and clutched at Kristen's long, thick blonde curls. She arched her back, urging Kristen to lick her faster and deeper. Turning her head, she came face to face with Rob's throbbing cock. She opened wide and was met with his cock sliding deep into her oral cavity.

Behind Kris, Boyd was caressing his mother's large ass and parting her fleshy cheeks, he found her slick pussy. He scooted closer and slowly this time, entered her hot channel.

Kris threw her head back and stared up at Eve, "Oh fuck, he's so much thicker than Ryan. I'm gonna love fucking him from now on!"

Boyd heard this and it turned him on, knowing he was larger than his father. He slid deeper into her, but her large ass kept him from going as deep as he intended. He gripped her fleshy globes of flesh and parting them, shoved forward, but it was frustrating he wasn't able to bottom out in her the way he did with Eve. He picked up the pace and with each thrust, he slammed hard. Her moist flesh made slapping sounds against his toned body.

Boyd knew he had to fuck her deeper and drawing out of her, he heard her groans of protest. he tugged at her hips and he managed to get her to roll over onto her back. He spread her thick thighs and lowering his body, he sank deep in to her hot, wet pussy. He threw his head back and called out, "Oh fuck yeah, this is much better. I can feel your pussy clutching at me as I sink deeper into you."

Kristen was amazed how adept he was already and she managed to wrap her legs around his sweat covered body and locking her ankles together, her heels kicked at his tight ass.

Eve swung around and lowered her pussy to Kristen's face. She felt her tongue enter her pussy and throwing her head back, she was staring once again at poor Rob. He seemed to be the odd man out, but Eve reached out and capturing his cock, she sucked at it and was bound and determined to give him the climax he sorely needed.

Boyd was in heaven. His wet dreams were coming a reality and he leaned down and buried his face in the two soft pillows of her huge tits. He rained kisses and licked at the sensitive flesh. He was close to Eve's ass and he could see and smell her excitement. Seeing his mother lapping away at his aunt's sloppy cunt caused his aching cock to tingle.

Kristen was on the verge of an orgasm and her legs fell from her baby's active body. She planted her feet flush on the mattress and used her leverage to thrust upward, meeting his even stronger movements. She growled out around Eve's pussy and she started to bathe Boyd's cock with her climax.

Boyd was beyond excited and as he felt her hot cream coat his cock, he knew he couldn't hold off any longer. He slammed into her hard and ground his shaft against her and he exploded, sending spurt after spurt of his potent seed into her unprotected womb.

Kristen bucked wildly as she felt him fill her to overflowing and was amazed how he continued to fuck her soon after he paused to explode. She felt him send stream after hot stream of his semen into her and her orgasm grew stronger.

Kristen was soon rewarded with a gush of cream coating her face as Eve climaxed too, coating her lips and tongue with her milky pussy juices.

Rob was over the top excited. Seeing his girlfriend cumming all over her sister's face and at the same time, seeing Boyd fucking his mother and the two of them cumming together, was just to much for him. He yanked his cock out of Eve's gaping mouth, he stroked his cock several times and began to spurt. He drenched her face and hair with his sperm. He fell back against the headboard and stroked his cock harder, coating Eve's pretty face with his creamy cum.

The basement had the stench of sex hanging in the air and the sound of heavy breathing filled their ears. Suddenly Eve started giggling, "Wow, talk about incest and family sticking together, this is even hotter than some of Dad's family game nights." She managed to disengage her pussy from Kristen's face. She turned and lowering her cum coated face to Kristen's, she licked her cunt cream from her face as Kristen lapped at Rob's cum that was dripping down her cheeks and chin.

Boyd slowly slipped from his mother's cum filled cunt and the sucking sound it made caused his cock to leap and he felt an urge to fuck her again.

She pulled away from Eve and looked down at Boyd, "Wow son, you give a new meeting to the phrase "A Natural!" You can fuck me whenever you want. You've given me reason to return to my old self. I let myself go after getting married to Ryan, but no more. I make a vow to once again look hot as I did a few years ago."

He leaned in and gave her a kiss, not a kiss a son gives a mother, but one that a man gives to his lover. He pulled back and winked, "I'll give you the needed exercise you need, but regardless, you're perfect the way you are."

The two naked men and two naked women climbed out of bed and struggled up the stairs. Eve and Rob took the spare bathroom, while Kristen and her newly initiated young man used the master suite bathroom.

They all showered until the water turned lukewarm and they laughed like children as they dried one another, Eve and Rob returned to the basement.

Kristen and Boyd adjourned to master bedroom where Boyd used the talents he learned from Rob. He settled between his mother's thick thighs and began licking and sucking at her moist pussy. Before long he has her cumming all over his face. He reveled in the tantalizing flavor of his mother's pussy juices and he couldn't get enough. He ate her through three orgasms and she was so weak, she barely had enough energy to push him away. She was way to sensitive to allow it to continue.

After a short break, Kristen managed to get Boyd onto his back and she gave him a world class blowjob, but stopped short of allowing him to cum. She straddled him and slowly lowered her lush body to his trim, well muscled body. She shuttered as she felt him slide deep into her wet pussy.

Boyd was in heaven. He stared up at her gorgeous, large body and reached up and began to play with her large swaying tits. He winked at her, "Before this weekend is over, I wanna fuck your tits Mom."

She shivered and came. She wanted it to last longer, but just hearing what he wanted to do to her turned her on to no end. She bounced up and down on his thick, long shaft, "Tell me Boyd, tell me what else you wanna do to your dear old mom."

He pulled her down and sucked avidly at her huge pink nipples. He gnawed at them, making them ache with excitement. He couldn't get enough of them. He drew back and nuzzled her neck and nipped at her earlobe, "Oh Mom, the list is endless. I want you in the shower, in the bathtub. He want to fuck you on the kitchen counter, you bent over it and then with you sitting on it with your legs wrapped around me. I want that gorgeous ass of your. I wanna fill your butt with my cock and cum deep in you. The ultimate fantasy is that somewhere down the road, after you are once again gorgeous, I wanna fuck you, fill you with my cum and put a baby in your belly, just like Dad did to you."

She cut him off by kissing him and she exploded coating his cock with her cunt cream. He lost it and once again filled her with his heavy, thick load of cum.

Kristen clung to him and nibbled at his stiff, tiny nipples. She ran her fingers through the sparse hair surrounding his cock, "Wow, keep this up young man and all the weight I'm looking to lose will burn off a lot faster than anticipated."

He ran his fingers through her unruly hair and chuckled, "I can do my part, I just hope you can keep up with my wants and needs of you and this luscious body of yours, Mom!"

The two of them fell asleep in each other's arms, knowing this was a rare occasion and they had to savor it. They knew they had to be more careful once Ryan returned home.

Over the next several months Kristen worked out religiously and was once again looking the way she did when Ryan first returned to assume the role of father to Boyd and boyfriend/future husband to Kristen.