Last Man Standing Home Trip

Story Info
College Age Boyd Caught With Pants Down.
5.3k words
4.84
8.6k
14
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Last Man Standing -- Boyd Returns Home From College

Young Boyd was 8 when ABC canceled Last Man Standing. Surprisingly he was suddenly 14 when Fox picked the show up with the beginning of season 7. At the end of season 8, Kristen had a baby girl. Suddenly at the beginning of season 9, Kristen's daughter was 5 years old. Wow the magic of television. Boyd was never seen in season 9 and it was thought he was away at college. This is where this story begins and takes off.

Thanks to Beth for the premise of this storyline.

It was Christmas and Boyd was home for the holiday. With all of the Baxters at work, Boyd walked over to his grandparents house. He knew where the spare key was and he figured he's see what has changed at the house.

He looked around and as usual, nothing had changed. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out a beer. Thinking to himself, "Hell, I'm nineteen and my mom had me when she was seventeen, I don't think grandpa would mind he having a beer."

He slipped back to the living room and looked through his grandparent's DVD collect. He found one marked "Vanessa and Chuck". He popped it into the DVD player and nearly had a heart attack when he saw his gorgeous grandmother, Vanessa riding Chuck's big black cock. He flopped down on the sofa and watched it. After a few minutes, he pulled out his straining cock and stoked it until he shot his load all over his fist. He cleaned up and ran home and got his laptop. He returned to the house and popped the DVD into his laptop, he downloaded the DVD onto a flash drive. He looked through the collection and found a few more. One was marked Eve, another one marked Mandy and yet one more marked Kristen. He downloaded them all and putting them back, locked up the house and returned to his parents house down the street.

After returning to college, he nearly burned out his laptop watching his Aunts, his mother and his grandparents fucking and sucking. He nearly sprained his wrist jacking off so much.

He returned home for spring break and wondered if there were any new DVDs he could download. He knew he was going to have the Baxter family house to himself. Before leaving Kristen leaned over the sofa and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Your Aunt Mandy, Aunt Eve, Grandma and I are going out for our monthly dinner. We'll probably end up at the cocktail lounge for a few drinks. There is a pizza in the fridge and soda. I know you're 19, but no beer."

He rolled his eyes, "Okay Mom, don't worry. I've had enough beer at the last party on campus. Where is Grandpa?"

She leaned over and ran her fingers though his hair, messing it up, "Grandpa is over at Chuck Larabee's house. It's poker night and he won't be home till really, really late."

He caught a glimpse of her huge tits. She was wearing a black turtleneck dress. She had a wide belt on and it was tightened around her waist and it made her tits look even larger. The dress was rather short, but she was wearing black tights to showcase her legs and huge bubble butt.

He knew this was the perfect time to hurry over to his grandparents house and see if there were any new porn DVDs he could download. He entered the house the same way, bringing his laptop and a few empty flash drive. He searched around and found one marked "Baxter Family Game Night." He was going to pass it by, but thought, "What the hell, let's see what this is all about."

He popped it into the family DVD player and sat back. He was going to pull it out, but after the first round of Truth it suddenly got interesting. It got better and better and by the time the second round of Dares began, he was sporting a huge hard-on. He looked around and paused the DVD. He ran to the bathroom and returned with a towel and a bottle of baby oil. He kicked off his shoes and slipped out of his pants and shorts. He sat back and poured a handful of oil in his palm and started the DVD once again.

His eyes were glued to the TV as he watched his father fucking Jen from behind as she buried her head between Aunt Mandy's legs. He stroked his cock harder and faster.

Unaware of Jen being in the house, she tiptoed down the stairs and stood back from the sofa as she watched herself being fucked by Boyd's father. She glanced down and saw him stroking his size able cock. She stepped closer and licked her lips. thinking about sucking on that big cock, glistening, covered in baby oil. She was wearing a black, see-through nylon blouse with a black camisole beneath it. Her tiny perky tits poked at the thin material. Below she was wearing a pair of black, leather hot pants. It fit her like a second skin and her long, slender legs were shaking, imagining that cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

She took a couple steps back and snuck into Mike's den. She quickly stripped off the blouse and camisole. She put the see through black blouse back on and looking down, she could easily see her perk tits naked under the see-through blouse. Her nearly black nipples were so hard, they could cut diamonds.

She returned to the living room and she now saw Eve sucking wildly at Brandon's black cock on the TV and staring down at Boyd, he was on the verge of cumming. She cleared her throat, "Boyd, if you don't look out, that thing is going to go off in your fist."

He nearly fell of the sofa and he grabbed hold of the towel, to cover himself. He looked to the TV and saw Eve's face covered in cum. He stared up at Jen and saw her lovely firm tits poking out through the thin material, "Oh my God, Jen, I thought I was here alone!"

She giggled and came around to the front of the sofa and stood over him, "I can tell, so tell me Boyd, do you do this all the time, or just when you're in your grandparent's living room." She flopped down on the sofa at the opposite side across from him.

He stammered, "Please Jen, don't tell any of them you caught me doing this."

She has a pair of ankle high boots on and she placed one between his legs and pushed at the towel, trying to reveal his straining cock once again, "I'll have to see how well you follow instructions. I may be persuaded to stay quiet, are you willing to follow directions?" Her boot pushed the towel aside and his gleaming cock smiled back at her.

He stammered, "I'll do anything Jen just keep this to yourself."

She giggled, "Okay let me see you stroke that cock of yours. I wanna see you cum all over your fist."

Boyd nearly fainted when he heard what Jen just suggested, "Are you serious?"

She giggled and planted on foot on the back of the sofa and the other flat on the floor. She patted her pussy, "I'm as serious as a heart attack."

He watched at Jen picked up the remote and rewound the DVD to where she was getting fucked again by Boyd's father, "I just love watching myself getting fucked!"

Boyd didn't know where to look, at the TV or at the living, breathing Asian on the same couch as him. He stroked his cock as he looked from TV to sofa.

Jen arched her butt off the sofa and in one swift move, tore her hot pants off. She fingered her dark lipped pussy as he groaned and stroked his cock harder and faster. He couldn't hold off any longer and he suddenly started cumming. He threw his head back and sent spurts four feet into the air. It landed all over his belly and chest.

Jen watched in awe as he sent a couple more volleys in the air. She giggled, "You better go clean up in the bathroom. When you return, I just may let you fuck me, but only after you lick my pussy."

He stumbled to his feet and hurried to the bathroom to clean up. While he was gone, Jen picked up her cell and made a call.

"Hi Jen, what's going on? You should have joined us"

She chuckled, "Oh Kristen, I'm having a lot better time here than you are there, I can bet you."

"OOOOOOOKAY, what's going on over there?"

"Well I was upstairs in my room trying to catch up on some of the sleep I've been missing. I heard moaning and groaning downstairs. I tip-toes to the stairs and it got louder. I slipped down and saw the TV was on and the "Baxter Family Game Night" video was playing on the TV. I snuck down and found your son, Boyd half naked, masturbating. I sorta joined him and he couldn't decide to watch me playing with myself or watch me getting fucked by his dad on TV. I sorta won out and he came all over himself. He's now cleaning up and I promised him a nice hot fuck, but not before he eats my pussy."

Kristen screamed out into the phone, "Don't you dare Jen, you know he's a virgin, right?"

She chuckled, "With a cock that size and the way he handles it, I doubt it."

"You better not, we're heading home now!" She hung up before letting Jen reply.

Boyd came out of the bathroom and stood behind Jen and tapped his cock against her shoulder. She turned her head and let out a gasp. When she did, her lips parted and he slipped it between her lips. She sucked at it and released it with a pop. She tugged at him, urging him to come around the front of the sofa. She released his cock and fell back on the cushion. She patted her pussy, "Let's see how you eat pussy, Boyd."

He sank to his knees and ran his hands down her calves to her ankle boots. He tightened his grip and pushed her legs back until her knees were back against her hair.

She wrapped her elbows and forearms around her knees and held her legs back.

Boyd stared down at Jen. Her long hair was no longer black, but the bottom foot was blonde while the remainder was dark brown. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. He reached down and unbuttoned her see-through blouse and leaning in, he flicked his tongue back and forth against her tiny, but extremely stiff dark nipples.

He released them and made his way down to her exposed pussy. He lapped away, and what he lacked in finesse, he made up for in enthusiasm. The sucking and lapping sounds filled the room and Jen wiggled beneath him.

She released her legs and as they fell, she landed on the cushion, she was flat on her back. She reached down and grabbed hold of his hips and spun him around and as she closed her lips around his cock again, she felt his mouth connect with her sopping pussy again.

They were locked in a torrid sixty-nine and the two of them were oblivious to anything around them.

Kristen, Mandy, Eve and Vanessa snuck in through the garage and tip-toed into the living room. The four of them surrounded the couch and stood watching the young virgin lapping away at his first slimy pussy.

Kristen had her hands on her ample hips and cleared her throat, "What the hell is going on here?"

Boyd was so startled, he jerked upward and lost his balance fell off the sofa. He landed on his back and the five women stared at the naked youngster. His saliva stained cock was still stiff and stood proudly pointing at the ceiling.

Kristen let out a gasp and pulled him to his feet. His cock poked against her rounded belly. He steadied himself by grabbing hold of her hips and before she knew it, his mouth was on hers and he was kissing his mother.

Kristen was shocked by his action and as she released a gasp, she felt his tongue enter her mouth. She responded by kissing him back, tasting Jen's freshly washed pussy on his lips and tongue.

Boyd pulled back and was breathing heavily, "Oh wow Mom, sorry. I sorta got carried away."

She gave him a sly grin and her hand was tickling the short hairs on the nape of his neck. She tightened her grip and before he could retreat, she pulled him back for an even more passionate kiss.

Alongside Kristen was Vanessa. she sank to her knees and grabbing hold of his cock, she parted her lips and enveloped her grandson's cock. She had flashbacks of wiping his ass as a baby, but this wasn't a baby's cock. It swelled and jerked in her mouth as her tongue flicked all about.

Boyd recovered from the intense kiss his mouth was inflicting on his mouth. He decided to go along with the program. His hands encircled her lush, over-sized body. He felt her huge tits pressing against his chest as his hands drifted down to her huge ass and squeezed. He heard her moan in his mouth a d he tugged at the material of her dress and soon had it around her waist.

Vanessa untied her black and white wrap-around dress and Boyd felt his grandmother's lush bare tits pressing against his naked thighs. She shook her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor, leaving her in just a tiny pair of panties.

Mandy (Molly McCook), the tall blonde sister of Kristen came up behind her and leaned over and nibbled at her larger dark haired sister's neck.

Kristen shivered and suddenly realized what she was doing and she slipped away from her son and looked down and watched in awe as her mother was sucking on Boyd's stiff, fat cock.

Mandy took Kristen's place and Kristen stared at her slender, tall sister. She was about to object when Eve, came up behind Kristen and hugged her. Her tiny form meshed with her larger sister.

Kristen turned in her embrace and she was so turned on right now, she needed some serious contact, sexual contact. She fisted Eve's long dark brown hair and kissed her.

Eve was in serious need of some sexual activities too, especially since she's been without ever since the Baxter Game Night. Even being at the Air Force Academy where two out the of the students were men, they were too afraid of the dominating Baxter. She worked on the belt holding her older sister's dress secure. As it fell from her, Eve tugged at the huge dress covering her sister and soon had it off.

Kristen loved her baby sister and she was eager to see her naked too. Ever since she saw her sucking on her husband's cock and getting fucked by her dad and Kyle, she wanted a shot at her. She knew Eve was horny and without for a while. She unzipped her simple dress and drawing it away from her petite form, she had her naked in a flash. She guided Eve over to a nearby chair and they were locked in a torrid kiss.

Mandy guided Boyd to the sofa and flopped him down on his butt. she reached up and drew the zipper on her dark green leather dress. It floated open and as it fell to the floor, she skimmed out of her panties and straddled Boyd's trembling legs. She reached back and gripped his cock, she swiped it up and down her sloppy cuntlips. She looked down at her nephew and grinned, "So tell me Boyd, are in ready to lose your virginity?"

He reached up and unclipped her bra and drew it from her body, he closed his lips around one stiff nipple.

Mandy shivered and lowered her body and in lowering her lithe body, she felt him sink into her hot, slippery cunt. She leaned forward and pressed her tits tighter to his open mouth.

He lapped away at her tits as he felt her rising and lowering her body. He never, ever felt anything as exquisite as Mandy's cunt clutching at his cock. He tightened his grip on her and clung to her. He never wanted this feeling to ever end, but like all good things, he knew it would come to an end.

Mandy began riding him faster and harder. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the entire room.

Beside them, Jen was sitting in the corner, she felt abandoned, especially after she was the one to begin with Boyd. She was distracted as Vanessa, who was still on her knees, urged Jen's legs apart and began eating her. She knew she wouldn't last long. She was close with Boyd, but she knew when it came to eating pussy, there wasn't anyone as good as Vanessa.

Eve and Kristen were locked together, grinding their pussies together. Kristen was watching the large TV and saw Chuck and Brandon fucking her two holes and she groaned out from the intensity of her action on the TV and the friction she was getting from Eve's pussy.

Mandy was on the verge of cumming and she wanted Boyd's first to be one he'd never forget. She tightened her cunt muscles and was bound and determined to make her nephew cum first.

Boyd was having the time of his life and he didn't ever want it to end and he gave his aunt everything he had and he screamed out, "Oh fuck Aunt Mandy, I'm cumming. I wanted to last forever!"

She kissed him roughly and giggled, "Listen, for your first time, you lasted a lot longer than than half the guys I've been with and that is a lot of guys." She bounced up and down at a furious pace and she felt him lose it. She felt his cum pumping into her well used pussy. Her talented cunt muscles milky him and as she ground against his quivering cock, she lost it and began cumming all over his inflated cock.

He clung to her as long as he could. He kissed at her neck and clutched at her tight ass, "Can I ask you something Aunt Mandy?"

She giggled, "You just came in my pussy and you made me cum too. I think you can drop the Aunt shit, well as long as we're having sex that is. What did you wanna ask me?"

He chuckled, "In the video Mandy is a petite five foot one brunette with large tits and a gorgeous ass. You're a tall blonde with a tight ass and smaller, but firmer tits, how can that be?"

She giggled, "I remember you in season six as an eight year old and now you're a nineteen year old college student, you know how that all happens?"

He shrugged, "You got me! I guess it has something to do with my mother having a baby at the end of last year and now my baby sister, Evelyn is five years old."

She chuckled, "Yeah she is, just like my daughter, Sarah. I know the answer, it's all the magic of TV.

All of a sudden the front door opened and Mike turned to Chuck, "Let's just grab some cold beer and then we can....." He suddenly saw the five naked women in the living room with his naked grandson and looked to Chuck, "I think we can forget the beer, let's go!"

Before Chuck and Mike reached the naked women, they were already half naked. The ladies eagerly helped with the rest of the clothing and they were at one another, just like the Baxter Family Party.

Chuck and Mike looked around at all the naked Baxters and Jen. They felt like they were kids in a candy store, not knowing what to sample first.

Mike had his decision made for him as Eve untangled herself from Kristen and moved over to him, "Okay Old Man, let's see if you still have the magic." She guided him over to the other sofa chair and pushed him back until he flopped down on it. She crawled in between his legs and ran her hands up his thighs. Her hot breath preceded her tongue as it flicked out and left a trail of wetness all the way to his straining cock. She gripped it at the base and ran her tongue from her fist to the tip, "Mmm, just like the ice cream cones you used to treat me to, Old Man!" She closed her lips around the tip and coaxed a few stray drops of pre-cum from his shaft. She began bobbing up and down, tightening her lips on it, urging more to bathe her tongue.

Mike watched at his favorite daughter sucked wildly at his cock. He lovingly ran his fingers through her rich, dark locks. He looked across the room and saw his grandson disengaging himself from Mandy and crawled over to his mother who was still recuperating from the orgasm she shared with Eve.

Kristen's eyes lit-up when she saw her smiling young man kneeling before her. She gently spread her thick, lush thighs and combed her fingers through his hair, "Don't tell me you want to treat your old mom to some of that young loving. Just look around at all of the beautiful women you have your choice of. I'm sorry I let myself go Boyd, but after Evelyn was born I had a tough time regaining my youthful shape. I promise to try harder." A tear come to her eyes and she smiled softly down at him.

He scooted in between her lush thighs and leaning in, he hugged her tightly, "You'll always look appealing to me, Mom. You have done so much for me, especially when Dad wasn't around. I have a whole, complete family right here. As for your looks, I have and always will see a very, very attractive, sensual woman and I'm going to prove to you that you still have sexual appeal." He swept the tear from her cheek and planted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12