Last Man Standing Home Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris let out a gasp and tighten her grip on her son, mashing her huge tits to his naked chest. She released him and her head fell back to the chair cushion and shivered when she felt his lips and tongue feasting on the sensitive flesh on her neck. She rested her hands on his shoulders as she allowed him to do as he wished.

Boyd moved to her ear and made her moan when he tugged at her lobe and stabbed at her ear with his wet, hot tongue.

She looked around the room and saw Chuck flat on his back on the sofa. Vanessa was straddling his naked body and it was easy to see she already came at least once. She rode his big, black cock and with each upward movement, she could see her mother's milky cream coating his black shaft.

She looked upward and saw Jen grinding her tiny body to his face. She was in the mist of an orgasm as Chuck's thick, slippery tongue flicked all around her tight, tiny pussy. She let out a gasp when she saw Mandy get up off the sofa and came over to where Eve was.

Mandy slipped to her back and scooted beneath Eve and as Eve continued to suck on her father's cock, Mandy grabbed hold of Eve's trim hips and guided her already wet pussy to her mouth.

Eve paused a moment, drawing her mouth from Mike's cock and looked back to see who was eating her pussy. She flashed Mandy a big grin and returned to sucking on her old man's cock.

She was drawn back to Boyd who had moved downward and was now savoring her huge, swaying tits. She grabbed hold of his head and mashed it to her huge, womanly tits.

Boyd was in heaven. He always loved her tits, but now being overly large, they too were incredible in size. He managed to draw the two large tits together and he was sucking on both nipples at the same time.

Kris' tits were always a very sensitive area and she was known to cum from having them sucked. That was her downfall when she dated Ryan. They were petting and as he sucked on her tits, she got so excited, she had to have him and ended up having Boyd.

Boyd was having a tough time breathing as his face was completely covered in her soft, huge tits. He had his fill, especially when he heard her let out a grunt. He felt her shiver, but even though he wasn't certain, he believed he made her cum.

Kristen was panting wildly as Boyd did make her climax from just sucking her tits. She was quivering as she released his head and found him moving downward. She felt her legs being pushed apart and she placed the back of her hand across her eyes. She felt ashamed knowing where he was going.

Boyd was poised above her slimy, glistening pussy. He knew for sure now he made her cum. He smiled knowing over nineteen years ago, he came out of this exact spot. He was going to get back in, of course not all of him, just his tongue, fingers and hopefully his raging hard-on. He was going to savor this, not knowing if he'd ever have the chance ever again.

Kris pulled her hand away from her eyes, wondering what he was waiting for. She didn't have to wonder long as she felt his hot breath and then his tongue sliding up and down her slimy cuntlips. She arched her big ass off the chair as she felt him make contact with her clit.

Just like with Jen, he attacked her entire cunt, not knowing exactly where to lick and where to suck, but he covered all the bases and he was rewarded with another gush of her milky cream. He sucked and licked like a man possessed.

Kris giggled as she felt his inexperience, but grabbing his head, she guided him to her clit and when she felt him draw it lightly between his lips, he flicked his tongue back and forth on it, she came again. It wasn't a strong orgasm, but it was nice.

She looked to the sofa and saw Vanessa thrashing around as she came hard. She kept watching as she fell back and grabbing hold of Jen, she pulled her down Chuck's sweat covered body and she let out a gasp as she saw Chuck's black cock, covered in her mother's cream disappear into the tiny Asian's woman's pussy.

Kris was drawn back to Boyd when she felt him shove two fingers deep into her sloppy pussy. She began humping his fingers as she finger-fucked her hard and fast. Her hands clawed at his back when she felt him twist them around and began roughly petting her G-spot. She growled out, "How the hell did you, a novice at this know what to do?"

He chuckled, "I do read Mom and I saw you guys cumming when I downloaded the old videos that Grandpa made."

She giggled, "Oh if I wasn't cumming so hard from your talented fingers, you'd be in trouble, young man." She let her head flop back on the chair cushion as she allowed him to continue stroking her G-spot. She let out a gasp, "Not so hard Boyd, it is extremely sensitive!"

He lessened up and he knew he had a lot to learn, but looking around the room, he knew he had a lot of people who loved him and would guide him. He slowed his petting and drew his cum coated hand from her pussy. He offered it to his mother and he felt his cock stiffen when she clutched at his wrist and sucked lewdly at his slimy fingers. He scooted closed and smiled up at her, "It it okay to fuck you now Mom?"

Her eyes grew large and looked around and saw Eve bouncing up and down on their father's cock. Mandy had her head buried between her father's legs, licking at his swollen nuts and cock as it slid in and out of Eve.

She looked to the sofa and saw her mother doing the same to Chuck as Jen was cumming hard around Chuck's cock and she knew it was inevitable. She gazed down at her young man and nodded, "Come on Boyd, fuck your mother, after all, you are a Baxter."

He guided his cock into her pussy, and even though, he prepared her, she felt tight. He was shocked and amazed how tight she was. He couldn't believe that the night he lost his virginity it would be to his gorgeous Aunt Mandy. It all began with that incredible Asian woman now cumming all over Chuck's cock and his second conquest would be his mother. He was already close to cumming, knowing his cock was sliding in and out of the exact same hole he came out of over nineteen years ago.

Kristen was beyond excited, knowing her son was fucking her and she wrapped her strong legs and arms around him. She met every one of his thrusts with ones just as urgent as his and when she felt him lean in and kiss her, it sent her over the top.

Kris kissed him, the kiss was like one she never experienced with him before, but she knew without a doubt it wouldn't be the last. She vowed then and there to regain her youthful appearance, not just for Boyd, but for Ryan and all of the participants of the Baxter Family Game Night, but especially for herself. She knew her sexual prowess was going to get better and she was going to treat her son to her expertise.

Boyd began grunting as he plowed into his mother's sloppy cunt and he kissed her with all of the tenderness he could muster and he hugged her hard as he started cumming. He sent blast after blast of his hot, potent sperm deep into her womb, knowing that is exactly where his father did the same in making him.

Kris felt him cumming deep in her womb and she kicked at his trim body and she coated his spasming cock with another dose of her cunt cream. She tightened her grip on his sweat covered body and rained kisses all over his face and neck, "That's a good boy, give Mommy your hot cum, I love you so much, Boyd."

He kissed her again and looked around as everyone grinned at him. Mike chuckled, "Welcome to the Baxter Family fuck-fest, you passed with flying colors.

Eve was still seated firmly on her father's lap, Mandy was lazily licking at the cum that oozed out of Eve's pussy and across the room, Vanessa was doing the same to Jen after Chuck emptied his swollen nuts into Jen's tight, taut body.

Boyd slowly withdrew from his mother's sloppy, but well-fucked pussy and grinned at his grandmother, "Wow, you are one gorgeous grandma, mind if I gave that luscious body of yours a test drive?"

She looked to Mike and chuckled, "He is definitely a Baxter."

12