Last Man Standing Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chucked laughed out loud, "Coming on a woman's tits before they are ready Brandon....NOT COOL!"

Brandon was already on his feet, he had his pants off and tugged on his jockey shorts and kicked them aside. He looked at his choices and knew without a doubt it had to be Kristen, his partner. He would have loved to do that to Eve or Jen, but with their lack of large breasts, it was a no-brainer. He moved around the table and Mike jumped out of the way, "Keep that black snake away from, me. it may bite."

Kristen was already turned in her chair and was lowering the zipper on her dress. She was so excited to be the recipient of his cock, she tugged at the dress and freeing her tits, she lowered her head and allowed a large dollop of saliva to slip from her lips and it landed directly where she was squeezing them together.

Brandon came over and after spitting on his hand and and coating his thick, black shaft with saliva he plopped that fat cock between her tits and began sliding it up and down. As he thrust upward, Kristen lowered her head and licked at the huge black mushroomed head. She licked at it each and every time he shoved upward.

Brandon was moaning and groaning and near the end of the minute, he shoved upward hard and he let out a groan when he held it there and felt her lips wrap around the pulsating head and he pulled back. He was on the verge of cumming and he surely didn't want to be eliminated from the game.

He made it just as Mike yelled, "Time's up! Okay we are down to the last two of the tame dares before the racy dares begin. Are you ready Kyle?"

He looked to Mandy and back to Mike, "Sure I'm ready." He reached out out and grabbed the top card and he chuckled and turned red, "OMG Mr. B. you really want me to do this?"

Mike shrugged, "I don't know, how am I supposed to know what your card says?"

Everyone let out a groan, knowing he set them up, "Okay Kyle, it's up to you."

Kyle read it again, "Well it says, If I'm a female, which I'm not, so I'll skip that part. If I'm a male, I am, I have to drop my pants and sit before my partner or the person on either side of me and let them stroke my penis for one minute. If I lose it and ejaculate, I'm out of the game."

Mandy let out a squeal, "What does it say if you were a female?"

He cleared his throat, "I'd have to drop my panties and sit before partner and let them finger my vagina for one minute and the same goes if you happen to lose it and cum."

"Wow, I wish I would have gotten that card."

Mike chuckled, "Oh just wait for the next round Mandy." He looked to Kyle who was already out of his pants and kicked off his boxers and he nearly tripped as he raced around the table and planted his ass on the table before Eve. He grinned down at her, "I just may get the trifecta right here."

Eve stared at his already stiff cock and looked to Brandon who was zipping up. She noticed he did so without putting his jockey shorts back on. She got up and called out, "I'll be back in a minute. She ran upstairs and came back down with a bottle of lube. She shrugged, "If I'm gonna do this I might as well do it properly. She coated her hands with the lube and began stroking his cock. She caressed his swollen balls and stroked him faster. She stared up at him with those dark eyes of hers. She chuckled and licked her lips, "I bet you'd love me to suck on it just like Mandy and Kristen did, don't you!"

He threw his head back and let out a groan, "Oh fuck yeah, I would Eve, but the last thing I want now is to cum and be eliminated from the game." He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked to Mike, "How much longer Mr. B?"

He snickered, "You still have thirty seconds."

Eve leaned forward and let her hot breath bathe his cock. She ran her hands up and down nice and slow. She squeezed hard and milked his cock and as a huge dollop of his pre-cum oozed out, she used her thumb to capture it. She raised it to her lips and sucked it clean.

Kyle watched in awe. He closed his eyes and shivered and he was never so glad to hear Mike call out, Time's up!" He pulled away and shiver, "Wow, Eve, you are amazing, maybe later?"

She giggled, "We'll see Kyle, we'll see." She looked to her father, "I guess I'm up now, again the last."

He chuckled, "Sure Eve, we leave the best for last."

She grabbed the last card and read it. She smiled and blushed. She stared at her father and giggled, "Is this for real? I thought the risque ones were the next round."

He snickered, "I thought you may want to get a head start on the real good ones."

She nodded, "You got that right, Dad, So everyone my card says, "If I'm a guy, which my Dad wishes I was, but am not. I have to give my partner or person either side of me a mice licking of their vagina for one minute. Again if they cum, they are out. If I'm a woman, which I am, sorry Dad, but I have to suck my partner's cock or the person on either side of me for one minute." She looked to Kyle, "Sorry Kyle, but I don't want you to fail and be kicked out of the game, so you're safe." She looked to Brandon, "Whip it out Brandon and sit here on the table."

He tore off his pants and planted his black ass on the table and watched as Eve reached out with the hand with the flavored lube on her hand. She stroked him a couple times and watched him arch off the table. She giggled and lowered her head and her tongue flicked out and danced around the head. She caught a couple drops of pre-cum and spread it on her lips. She moaned and licked her lips and opening her mouth, she closed them around the thick black shaft. She bobbed a couple times and allowed a long stream of saliva to flow out and flow down and coat his cock and settle around his balls. She followed it up and took two-thirds of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue lashed out and gathered her saliva on his nut sack. She bobbed three more times and she was getting into it.

Mike yelled out, "Time's up, STOP EVE!"

She groaned out and released his cock with a loud pop. She swiped the saliva off her swollen lips and flopped back down in her seat. Her dark eyes were lidded in lust. A small smiled crossed her lips and looked to Mike, "Wow, that was incredible, I can't wait for the real risque dares to begin, right Brandon?" She gave him a sexy wink and got up and headed for the bar.

Mike grinned at the group who were stunned and the guys sat there while the ladies jumped up for the refreshments. Mike laughed out loud, "Yeah, I have to sit here too for a few until I settle down."

A few minutes later the guys joined the ladies and the wine was flowing like crazy. The ladies were all moist and ready for round three and the guys had a rough time hiding their growing hard-ons. Mike finished off a beer and popped open a new one., "Five minutes till we start round three. Again anyone who wants out, tell us now."

No one spoke up and they headed back to the living room. Mike had the light turned down a little to make the atmosphere a little softer, even though he knew the action was going to get really, really steamy.

"Okay once again we'll start with Mandy, are you ready?"

She hopped up, "Raring to go Father of mine! Give me the cards and let me begin." She grabbed the card and let out a gasp, "Wow, starting off hard and fast, huh Dad?"

She read it several times and bit her lip, "Okay it says the female getting this card had to either pick her partner or the person on either side of her and it says, "Strip off all clothes from the waist on down. Sit before the person of your choice and for the next two minutes, let him lick and finger your vagina. If I cum it's okay and it is encouraged." She looked to her three subjects and standing, she seductively stripped off her skirt and lowered her thong. She tossed them to Mike, "Okay Dad, I'm all yours."

She came around and climbed up on the table and spreading her legs she looked to Eve, "You have to time us seeing Dad will be a little busy." She leaned back and planted her calves on his shoulders and scooted closer to him. She watched as Mike lowered his head and took a long swipe up the darker lips and they were already slick with her juices. She arched her butt off the table and she slid higher on his shoulders. She threw her head back sending her shoulder length black hair all about, "Oh fuck yeah Dad, eat me, make me cum. Oh fuck,. I 'm so fucking hot from everything leading up to this!"

She was gurgling as Mike focused on her clit. He drew it between his lips and sucking lightly on it, his tongue lashed out and danced all over the entire stiff bud. When he slipped two fingers into her tight hole and began petting the sensitive flesh of her G-spot, it sent her into orbit.

Mandy clutched at Mike's head and letting out a loud scream she started trembling, giving up her climax to her father and she fell back to the table. She extended her arm and Kyle took hold of it and squeezed it lightly until she came down from her orgasm.

Eve called out, "Time's up, and I think just in time!"

Mike sat back, his face was coated with his middle daughter's milky cunt cream. He licked his lips. He looked to Vanessa, "Mmm, almost as tasty as yours."

She giggled, "Oh Mike my card better be a good one. I'm so fucking hot right now, I'm about to combust."

He winked at her, "You'll have to wait your turn sweetheart. I believe it is my turn now." He picked up the next card and read it. "I'll forego the female portion, "Chose either your partner." He looked to Mandy who was sitting in her seat still naked from the waist down with her skirt in her hand and who knows where her thong was, "I think she's eliminated for at least the next challenge." So I'll have to pick one of the females on either side of me. It says release your penis and let one of them suck on it for the next two minutes." He looked to Vanessa, I'd pick you, but you're gonna need your strength for your challenge which is next, so I guess Eve, you're the winner. After seeing you with Brandon, I think you would be a great choice."

He turned in his chair and lowered his pants and his boxers followed. He looked down at Eve and she was already on her knees, "Strip them off Old Man, you're gonna need space to move around." She grabbed his pants and pulled them off and his boxers followed. She grabbed the lube and spread some on her hand grabbing hold of his shaft, she felt it pulsating in her grasp. She stroked it a couple times, "Mmm, I just love the strawberry taste on a cock I'm sucking. She bobbed up and down and she let out a squeal when Mike reached out and grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulling on it, he tugged her closer and felt her take the head of his cock into her throat. He threw back his head and looked to Vanessa, "Are you timing this?"

She looked to Ryan., "Oh fuck, okay begin!"

Eve popped off his cock, "I've already begun Mom." She resumed, but now she doubled her efforts as her tongue whipped around and her tiny fist followed up and stoked him from root to the tip and her tongue followed, lapping all she had to give. Her head whipped around sending a wave of hair all over his thighs and belly.

Mike threw his head back when she sucked hard and fondled his balls and he lost it and came so hard she couldn't swallow it all and some seeped out of the corners of her mouth. She caught it and scooped it up with her fingers and licked them clean.

Mike fell back to the chair and was gasping for air, "Wow, Eve, that was incredible."

She giggled, "Yeah, I was pretty good, wasn't I?" She sat back, "Luckily I have some time to recuperate before anything else happens to me."

Vanessa was stunned watching Eve show the remainder of her husband's cum on her daughter's tongue. "Okay Eve, you may have passed Mandy as the biggest slut in the family."

Mike leaned over and gave Eve a huge open-mouthed kiss. He tasted himself on her lips and tongue, but it didn't deter him from kissing her avidly.

Both Mandy and Kristen yelled at the same time, "Wait, we're not done yet!"

Vanessa took the next card and her eyes lit up, she looked to Mike and she was grinning from ear to ear, ""Are you shitting me Mike? Wow, I'm gonna love this."

Mike pulled away from Eve, "So read the fucking card already."

She let out a burst of air, "I'll skip the male portion, "If you are a female, use your partner or the person on either side of you. Remove your clothes from the waist down, bare their penis and ride them for one minute." She looked to Mike and chuckled, "Looks like you are in no shape to get the job done." She looked to Ryan, "I won't pick you seeing your card is coming up soon."

She looked to Chuck and he was grinning from ear to ear, "Come on Vanessa, get that lovely ass of yours over here and ride my python."

She stood up and turned to Mike, "Could you please unzip me?" He did and she wiggled out of her skirt. She let out a gasp when she felt Mike slide his panties off her lush ass and down her legs. She glided over to Chuck and she let out a gasp when she saw his pants off and his thick, black pole was pointing directly up at the ceiling. She licked her lips and swung one leg over his truck-like legs and she felt his cock penetrate her dripping pussy."

Mike yelled out, "Your minute begins now."

Vanessa leaned over and wrapped her arms around his neck. She began bouncing up and down on his cock as she planted her mouth on his. She groaned into his mouth as they swapped spit and tongues. She felt Chuck's hands on her bare ass as she he guided her up and down and as the minute came to a close, so did Vanessa. She straightened up and growled out, "Oh fuck, yeah, I'm cumming."

Mike yelled "Time's Up, get off his lap now."

Vanessa was quivering and she struggled to get up off his cock, but her legs gave out and she sank down onto his cock once again. She felt his cock throbbing in her pussy, but she fought the urge to continue fucking him. She planted her hands on his arms and stood up. She felt her cunt juices flowing all over his cock as she managed to swing her leg off and standing over him, she smiled. She leaned down and gave him a hot, passionate kiss, "Thanks Chuck, I really needed that."

Chuck glared at Mike, "Coitus interruptus...... NOT COOL!"

Mike was laughing his ass off, "Not to worry Chuck, you're next, grab your card and read the part only for the male."

Chuck drew the card and smiled back at Mike, "Thank you man, you did me a solid!" He read it again, his smile made it's way to his eyes, "Okay it says, "Choose two women, from the three available to you. Lay naked on the table and have one ride your cock while the other rides your face. You have two minutes and hopefully you'll get your rocks off."

Kristen called out, "Wow Dad, your language turned dirty, but I love it."

Chuck looked to Vanessa and saw the dreamy look she still had on her face, "I'll give Vanessa a break for now." He looked to Mandy, I see you never put your skirt back on. Saves you time to climb up and ride my cock." He looked to Jan, "Get those shorts off Jan, I'm looking to see if you taste as good as you look."

Jan scoffed, "Oh don't you worry Chuck, I certainly do."

Chuck stood up, still naked from the waist down, he stripped off his shirt and now naked, he planted his black ass on the table and swung his legs up and was now flat on his back. Kyle and Brandon helped Mandy to climb up onto the table. She hovered over Chuck's stiff black shaft. She waited until Jen stripped off her shorts, taking her panties with them. Again Kyle and Brandon helped her up onto the table.

Ryan was salivating staring at Jen's naked lower body. He knew he was next and couldn't wait to sample the tiny, gorgeous Asian beauty.

Jen hovered over his face and Mike yelled out, "Your two minutes begin now."

Mandy slid down his black shaft and Chuck felt the heat of her slick cunt envelope his cock. He reached up and drew Jen's tight lipped, tiny pussy to his mouth. He stabbed at her slit and parting those tight lips, he swept his tongue up and down. He uncovered her tiny pearl-like clit and flicked it from side to side. He drew it between his lips and he had to grip her slender hips harder as she began to tremble and shake.

Mandy planted her hands on Jen's shoulders and as she rode Chuck's stiff shaft she pulled Jen to her and their lips met. She sucked wildly at Jen's tongue as she rode Chuck harder and faster. She took him deep and worked her cunt muscles trying her best to use her talented pussy to make him cum.

Mike yelled out, "One minute to go!"

Jen ground her cunt harder against his active tongue as she was on the verge of cumming. She looked to Ryan and giggled, "You want some of this, Ryan?" He nodded, "Fuck yeah, don't get worn out, that will be my objective."

Mandy ground her clit against Chuck's shaft and as she started cumming. She tightened her muscles, milking him as she slid up and down, trying her best and she was rewarded with a loud grunt. She released a shriek as she felt his cock leap in her pussy and began to pump his hot cum into her.

Mike yelled out, "Time's up!"

Chuck clutched at Jen's hips as he felt her release a large dose of her cunt cream into his mouth and onto his active tongue.

Both Mandy and Jen looked to Mike and Mandy spoke up, "Yeah, yeah we know. Just give us a moment to settle down or you may have a couple injured people on your hands."

Mike nodded, "Okay, but no more sexual movements."

Jen giggled, "That isn't something I can control right now Mike, but we'll try our best." She let out a large burst of air and looked to Ryan, "I'm nice and wet now, I hope you take advantage of this."

Mandy slowly extracted herself from Chuck's cock and rested on the edge of the table. Jen did the same and a worn-out Chuck, slithered off the table and flopped down on his chair.

Brandon began to laugh, "Come on old man, get your shit together. You're making our people look bad."

Chuck shook his head, "Oh yeah, wait till your turn and I'll be laughing right back at ya!"

Mike turned to Ryan, "Okay liar, your turn."

He groaned out, "Are you ever going to let up on me about that?"

Nearly everyone at the table bellowed out, "NO!"

He threw up his hands, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry and will not let it happen again." He grabbed the next card and stared at Jen and Mandy who were still on the table. He read aloud only the male portion of the dare, "Seeing Chuck must have lost his nut, let your partner lick her out, while you fuck her from behind. If you don't agree with this dare, you can forego this, but you have to strip off your pants and masturbate while you watch your partner lick the cum out of the lady Chuck deposited his cum into anyway."

He shook his head, "Okay Mike, like these cards aren't set-up to satisfy your fantasies and likes."

Mike shrugged, "As if everyone around the table hasn't known that since the Truth round. You can always beg off and opt out of the game."

He shook his head, "Are you fucking insane? I'll do the first Dare." He looked to Kristen, "I'm sorry, but I can't pass Jen up."

She shook her head, "Not a problem Ryan, I just can't wait to see what my Dare will be. I hope it is something really, really bazaar!"

Mike's eyes twinkled, "Oh you know it will be."

Jen was already guiding Mandy onto her back, she gathered her long, silky black hair and tied it off into a ponytail and threw it over her back. She parted Mandy's legs and lowered her head.

Mike yelled out, "Time hasn't started yet Jen, hold on."

She looked up at him and shot him the bird. She dropped her head and began licking away at the cum that was already oozing out of her tight hole. She sucked and darted her tongue in and out, getting as much as she could out of Mandy's trembling body.

Ryan was naked and climbed up behind Jen and as soon as Mike yelled, go he drove his slender, but size-able cock into Jen's tight clam of a pussy. He felt the incredible heat as he tightened his grip on her slender hips. He drove in and out of her, knowing he only had two minutes and he was going to make the best of them. He ran his hands under her tiny camisole and cupped her tiny, bare tits. He found her extremely taut nipples and as he pumped in and out of her, he twisted and tugged at them.