Last Man Standing Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle clutched at her lower back as she allowed her to lean back and fuck her harder and deeper. He pulled her back to him and once again, he attacked her huge firm tits.

Vanessa screamed out, "Fuck me, fuck me hard Kyle, I'm cumming." She slumped against him as she lower body crashed down, grinding her aching clit against the root of his cock. She exploded, opening the flood gates, dousing his cock with her slimy cunt juices. She slumped against him, totally sedated.

Eve laid there beside them looking at them in awe. She turned her head as Mike came over to her, "You still have your dare Eve, ready to fulfill your part?"

She grabbed the card and read it, a huge smile crossed her lips as she bellowed out, "Oh Hell yeah, Old Man, reading this, just gave me my second wind. She sat up and leaned against the arm of the sofa, "Listen up everyone, here is the last dare. I'll just read the female portion, "If Kyle is ready, now is the time to fulfill your fantasy, being taken air tight!" She looked at Kyle, "You get my ass!"

Vanessa perked up and gathering up all of her strength, she struggled to her feet. She flopped down on a nearby overstuffed sofa chair. She looked on as Eve decided who would be her other two lovers. Ryan moved over to the sofa, "Can i the one you suck on?"

Eve giggled, "Wow, that was awkward, but sure, why not. Who wants my pussy while Kyle fucks my ass?"

Brandon snickered, "Is that a trick question, We all want it, you pick."

Eve nodded to him, "Get that black ass of your over her and lay flat on your back, I'm going to ride you till you shoot your wad in my pretty little pussy."

He jumped up and did as requested. Kyle stood up to allow him in and as Eve straddled him, she found him already stiff. She slowly lowered herself to his black python. She groaned as she felt him fill her to the brink.

Ryan tossed Kyle the bottle of lube and Kyle coated his cock and climbing up onto the sofa, he used his slimy fingers to coat her tight, puckered hole. He had a difficult time matching her movement as she rode Brandon hard, taking him deep into her tiny body over and over again.

Kyle used his one clean hand and slapped her ass several times and she slowed to allow him access to her ass. His two fingers were now sliding in and out of her ass a little faster.

Eve was moaning continually as she felt Kyle prepare her ass. Her moans were stifled as Ryan gathered up her tousled hair and gripping it tightly, he fed her his cock.

Ryan released a grunt as Eve took him nearly down to his swollen balls. He looked to Kyle and nodded. He withdrew from her mouth, not wanting Eve to bite his cock. He watched as Kyle shoved his cock into her ass and she bit her lip and growled out, "Oh fuck yeah, Kyle, fuck me ass. Deeper, take me deeper. I want it all!"

She reached out and grabbed hold of Ryan's cock and pulled him forward and opening her mouth, she gobbled up his cock. She was now air tight and the three guys began to fuck her. They worked like a well-oiled machine and before long, Eve was on the brink of yet another orgasm.

The others in the room were active too. Kristen was on her back. The plush carpet rubbed against her sweaty back. She was grinding her cum laden pussy upward to Mandy's mouth.

Mandy was having a tough time swallowing all the cum she was offered. She tried to lick and suck at her older sister's sloppy cunt, but was having a hard time as Mike was fucking her hard from behind. She pushed back as she felt a climax building quickly.

Mike gripped Mandy's gorgeous body as he pumped his cock in and out of her. He knew he wasn't going to be able to last long as he stared at the trio of guys fucking his youngest daughter.

Oh the sofa chair beside them, Chuck was alongside the chair, fisting Vanessa's curly locks as he fucked her face. She was gasping for air as the tiny Asian was sucking wildly at her over-stimulated pussy. She glanced down and saw a veil of black hair covering her upper thighs and belly as Jen ate her pussy.

On the sofa, Eve was coming down from her second orgasm and she felt Kyle lose it and begun pumping his hot, creamy cum deep into her ass. It set off a chain reaction. She came from the intense pressure she felt in her bowels. She tightened her cunt muscles as Brandon began sending stream after hot stream of his potent semen into her unprotected pussy.

Ryan wanted to do to Eve what Chuck and Brandon did to his wife. He pulled his quivering cock from Eve's pretty little mouth and stroking his cock. He began to send blast after blast of his milky cum all over her flawless face.

Eve let out a shriek and she grinned. She turned her face into the volley of cum Ryan released. She was reveling in the thought have making three virile men cum in and on her. She never felt more desirable then she did right then and there.

As Ryan stumbled away, she wiped the cum onto her pores and licking her hand, she couldn't wait to see what Mike had planned for next month's Family Game Night!