Last Massage of the Day - Day 01

Story Info
Sara's Massage turns in great sex with a new lover Jack.
4.9k words
4.63
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was a woman of her times, productive and overloaded. She had become so many things, but overwhelmed, more and more, was what she felt each day. To her any extra free time, seemed to be taken over by even more urgent things. Finding time for herself had been neglected for so long. She could almost guarantee me time, didn't just happen. How could it? With all the stress Sara had building up from her boss at work, and her love life at a standstill, she felt stuck.

At the office, Sara sat across from Gina, a lady with a carefree attitude. At work, Gina would again, and again, tell Sara of the relaxing things she did, and some spa she raved about. It felt almost unfair, all the stress that Sara had been dealing with, and seeing everyone else, seemingly so carefree.

"I can't take this anymore...shhi," she thought to herself.

Sara walked over to the copier one more time, and felt it jam.

"See what a day!" Sara said out loud.

Sara went over to the copier and pulled out some sort of jammed paper out of it. At the same time, Sara saw it was an email that had jammed the machine.

It was a reminder, with Gina's email address, it read.

"Jack Steele appointment 430 pm today,

Massage time!

Jack, please European massage again, I'm still wet, I haven't stopped daydreaming about it. I'll see if I can get out early Gina!"

The business address of a Massage Shop was attached at the bottom.

It seemed like Gina's email had jammed the copier, with her personal life out there for the office to indulge.

"So she thinks she is the only one who gets out of work...not today." Sara laughed some to herself.

After lunch, Sara stopped by Gina's desk,

"hey here are a few more accounts to go thru today, the boss asked me to give them to you, something about a deadline."

Gina gasped, "shh..ok, ok i guess I can ...sure I'll do it. Just let her know she owes me a day off soon."

They both giggled some as Sara grinned even deeper. She had requested the afternoon off, and the only condition the boss gave, was to have Gina agree to do the extra office work.

After getting the courage to dump her work onto Gina, Sara got out the email paper, and headed out to her car. It began to rain some, and her white blouse top got wet. She also felt her black stretch skirt moisten some. She lifted it some as she sat in her car.

"This is it l'm going to this place and see what I can do to relax."

Sara arrived at the shop and thought,

"what's a girl to do to get some stress relieved?"

Sara made her way to the door in the rain. She was a tallish 5"7, with black heels on, and had long dark hair up in a ponytail. Her figure was sexy, as she worked out some on her days off, putting her attention to her butt mostly.

A strikingly handsome man inside met her there and opened the door for her.

"Please, come in, it's pouring out there, I'm Jack the shop therapist." Jack said as her held the door open for her.

Jack was a stunning 6"3 with sexy green eyes that almost glowed, light brown hair, and broad shoulders. His masculine chest fit well with his rock hard abs. Jack's legs were toned and complimented his firm butt, probably due to his love of cycling. He wore his tight vivid red T-shirt, with black yoga shorts, giving quite a view of his generous portions.

"I was just about to close for the day...I had a cancelation. Did you have an appointment?"

Jack liked her full breasts pushing against her white blouse top, he thought her dark hair was sexy as well. He had a spark for her instantly, but acted professionally.

Sara felt her rain soaked clothes, tighten around her as she stepped into the shop.

"Hi I'm Sara..I .was hoping to aa.." Sara flushed some as she stood next to him, and shook his hand, she found him to be very handsome, "get in as a walk in maybe...I know it's late but,"

Sara felt all her emotions swell again.

"I don't deserve this, I shouldn't be here, he's super hot, I can't go on like this I need this!"

Sara felt inside all the emotions, and expressed her dominant one, butterflies.

"I really didn't know about your place till earlier i found your...recommendation."

Jack spoke up in a confident voice, "you were referred here,...yes ok then...well dear please sign in on the kiosk pay machine, I can see you certainly."

And with that Sara was "in," whatever that meant, all she knew was today it was her day!

"I'll need to lock the door I won't be able to see anyone else today after you."

Jack said, as he locked the front door.

Sara signed in, mashed the menu options, and paid the services fee of 50$ with her credit card, clicking the will tip box.

"Please follow me I'll show you a room."

Jack led her to a room down the hallway and opened the door. It was a standard room with the professional massage look. It even had a window with opaque texture.

"Here is our room it seems to fit our new clients well." Jack said.

Sara looked around and felt excited and a bit nervous still. After all it was quite a bit of hustle to get to this point, she was anxious and tensed by now. But,

"this is what it took to get a girl some relaxation," she thought to herself.

"Great," she blurted softly.

Jack confidently led her again, "you were referred here, and I do have another room ready, it was for the appointment that cancelled please, but ...follow me."

Jack led her towards the back of the shop to a set of double doors, and he opened them and led them in. The scent of aromatherapy filled the air, as candlelight lit the entire room. In the center of the room was a platform which stood about a foot off the ground. On the platform was a massage table with pink rose petals strewn atop. A full length mirror lined along the walls, while a small dresser drawer, with two drawers stood next to the massage table. A couple of towels were atop the dresser, and a wine glass was placed next to them. A large cabinet with all kinds of lotions, and oils, was in close reach of the platform.

"So will this do?" Jack's voice sounded confident as the candlelight flickered.

"Yes...it's beautiful, I mean perfect." She replied.

Sara knew then she'd finally won one for herself for once. She'd taken the afternoon off, and her co-workers appointment, room, and her therapist. That in itself began to turn her on.

Jack, had been kept a secret from Sara's conversations with Gina. She wouldn't ever let Sara in on the fact he was sexy in every way. Sara's womanly intuition told her there had to be more to this man.

"I'll need to get my warming oils from the other room. Please feel free to undress, if you need to ...there are towels there. I'm not afraid of too much skin here."

Jack's voice sounded sexy, and confident in his craft. As he left the room, he grabbed a remote control, and put on some romantic sax music at just the right volume. Jack exited the room, and caught a glimpse of Sara and thought,

"that body is seriously tensed, but she's beautiful, and that makes me horny."

Sara began to undo her blouse which had gotten drenched. Then her bra as he breasts released out in freedom. Her black skirt fell to the ground next, as her black lace cheeky thong panties were left on. She climbed onto the table and put a towel around her breasts, covering her panties some.

"This feels good," Sara thought to herself as she put her finger over her nipple thru the towel, just to tease herself in the mirror some.

"I look sexy, it's been too long." She thought.

"Ah here we are, I brought some wine for you as well."

Jack returned and poured some wine for Sara into the glass on the dresser. As he lathered his hands some, and stood next to her, he placed his hands over her shoulders as she sipped the wine.

"I'll start your session now, so tell me what has a woman like you so stressed that you need my services?"

Sara put down the glass after having drank most of it.

"well I would have to say I've been putting myself last. My work keeps dumping stress on me, it's like they are just waiting for me to quit. Also my schooling is on hold so I've been having to put up with it all."

Sara felt his hand move over her upper shoulders, and neckline, she pulled her head in opposite directions to help him.

"Not to mention my partner left me for a coworker, that really pushed me down I guess."

Sara held back at that point in an effort to forget it all, as she went limp even more to his hands.

"That is unfortunate to hear, I know you've chosen the best place to experience relaxation here with me today."

Jack listen to her even more attentively as she rambled more to him. He matched his attentiveness to her body as well laying her face downward with the towel barely over her bum. With the conversation Sara became relaxed and even breathed more freely on the table. Jack's hands moved up from her bum to her upper shoulders and back down again. He could see tiny light hairs standing straight up on her upper back, indicating to him that she enjoyed thins so far.

Sara wondered about him as well and asked,

"Do you go out of your way for all you clients like you did today? It is amazing that there are guys like you who have the time to care for a woman like she should be cared for. mmm...that feels good."

Jack found a spot on her lower back that actually pushed down onto her front, and began to make her feel alive down there.

"Have you ever had an European massage before Sara? It's what I've been trained in when I was in London. My friend Jules would always say,

"you'll make a lot of woman happy with your talent, you're special Jack."

Jack's voice cracked slightly with his story, and he continued.

"We no longer talk its' been five years since i moved to the U.S. I guess that is enough time to move on."

Jack regained his confident voice and began to pull down the towel exposing her black panties.

"I've never had an European massage, actually I don't remember my last massage. I'm willing to give it a try if it works."

Sara said softly as to get more details out of Jack.

"I bet your friend meant a lot to Jack. I'm glad someone has good memories. I've been single for a year since my coworker took my boyfriend. I tell myself I'm over it and ...mmm this helps for sure."

Jack moved over to her ear and sexily whispered,

"it will be worth every moment, it is what keeps people coming back here. First, I'll need you to reach over into the top drawer and get the item out for us."

Sara was intrigued by what could be in the drawer and she leaned over to get it out. As she did she made sure the towel fell to the ground leaving only her panties as a barrier between them.

Jack reached over and placed a pink colored blindfold with a black see thru mesh over the eyes of Sara. It was dark enough to still see thru, but also to keep the mystery in his hands.

"So Jack do we still need these?"

Sara still laying on her stomach arched her butt up some allowing him to get an eyeful of her womanly bum. Her hands were on the side of her panties pulling down slightly. Jack's hands went over hers as he pulled down her panties to her upper thighs, still covering her. He noticed her smile with the way he teased her.

Next Jack rubbed her legs up and down, and parted them some on the table. By now he could see how relaxed Sara had become, she was showing her dampness thru her panties. Jack massaged her upper thighs more and more. Sara moaned some in anticipation of him doing more,

"mmm...Jack...it's ok..."

Sara had completely decided this could be a moment for them if she played her cards right.

"Was she being too needy?

Would he know how to touch her if she gave him definite cues?"

She thought as she felt het nipples harden some as his hands lathered her inner thighs. Sara also felt tingling arousal between her legs, and felt the wetness between them like she hadn't in along time. In anticipation of more she moaned as to excite him to go for her.

"mmm...uh..oh.."she panted even more under his touch.

Jack responded to her

"it's ok."

As he did in the only way he could, he leaned over her and began kissing her softly on the neck. He went downward across her upper spine, where he knew she would react. As if almost tickled slightly Sara trembled with a moan.

"mm...Should I turn over?"

Sara sexily told Jack as she arched some onto her side. Then still with her mask on, she did it and turned over onto her back, giving Jack a full view of her full breasts and excited nipples.

"Sara if you're sure you want me like this, the European therapy will cure your deepest tensions. Please let me get something from the lower drawer."

Again another item could be heard being brought out of the drawer. Then Jack kissed her on the lips this time and it was so sexy that she leaned up some to take him full tongue. Sara could feel a rush of arousal go thru her as she felt what if must have felt like for her coworker when she stole her ex. Only this time she wanted to play for keeps with Jack. It would be the ultimate revenge as she gave herself more to experiencing him rather than hate.

It almost felt like two lovers who hadn't seen each other for a long time reuniting. For Jack he felt something for Sara like when he met Jules in London. For Sara she could tell that she needed to make this man hers, no matter what inhibitions she would need to shed.

Jack kissed and began a circular massage over Sara's breasts. First she felt his kisses and sucking, then she felt his masculine hands circulating her nipples as to end in a pinch outward, causing more arousal. Jack then in a sexy voice told her.

"For this next part I'm going to have to climb onto the table."

Then Jack removed his tight T-shirt, exposing his rock hard abs. his tight yoga shorts were brought downward some, as the tip of his now semi-aroused cock tipped out. Next, Jack straddled Sara slightly, and began to hold the item from the bottom drawer in his hand. Jack kissed her more on the lips, and then onto her breasts. Jack placed her wandering hand and its' curiosity over his abs, and the other onto his generous firmness. Jack lathered his hands once more in the warming oils on the table and then he began to prepare the item.

Sara felt the firm abs that made her mind almost rupture in anticipation. She let her curious hand grasp his firm cock over the yoga shorts. It was perfect both the sense if touch and the anticipation she felt, then she heard it. Jack had lubed a pink mini-wand massager with a bubble head attachment on it's end and turn the controls to adjust it for Sara.

"These luxuries are starting to be well deserved by you..."

Jack sexily giggled as he placed the lubed massager over her breasts and kissed her more. Sara heard the pulsing of the massager in a building up sound. First there was steady pulses, the a gradual alternating strong shaking. It made her ooze with arousal wetness in her womanhood. Jack also was feeling the tension on his cock as he felt Sara starting to move her hand up and down, stroking him and now pulling out his cock outward. It was a beauty as he was lengthy, and clean cut. Its' tip had the kind of pre-cum a teenage would get after a college date, just glistening over the tip in the candlelight.

Sara felt Jack move the massager over her hips. He teased her with kisses along the way as the bubble head went seductively over her would be panty lines. Jack used gentle movement as he pulled her down panties more till they came off. Sara already wet, moistened more to the edge as Jack ran the massager over her pussy, then upward the bubble dangled over her clit, which made her quiver.

Sara could also feel Jack part her legs even more perfectly under him as he massaged her lips, and clit with his masculine, and methodical movements. Jack's full erect cock dangled out as well, as he fully removed his shorts. Sara moaned with more anticipation of what Jack would do next,

"mmm...ah..it's wonderful.." Sara moaned.

She now could feel his warm cock dripping some, and touching her thighs as he moved. Sara also felt the massager, and it's cycles going over her clit more frequently. Sara moaned, as it felt as if her clit was being treated with the care she's always wanted.

"Mmm...this is what its like to feel pleasure." Jack said.

Jack moved his tongue over her pussy in a way that built her to the edge, as the buzzing of the wand could be heard in the room. Jack liked the way she tasted and let her wetness decide what he'd do next. Jack's hand made it's precision touch over her wet opening. He pushed it inside, as he felt the tension of his masculine hand, cross over the threshold of Sara's pussy.

As Jack began to put his second finger inside as well, he found her opening widen, and he began to finger Sara. Sara delightfully purred with pleasure, as he kept the wand, still oiled wand, over her clit. Sara now felt him, at least for now, his sexy hands, in her. Sara felt him building her orgasm by alternating the deep walled rubbing, with a come hither g-spot massage. Sara could almost squirt from excitement,

"gosh...oh...Jack...right there...keep going.."

Sara edged so close to her orgasm that she decided it was time to put some of her own magic into this moment. She took off the blindfold and reached over for a handful of Jack's dangling cock. She lathered her hand as well, taking advantage of the oil on the table. Sara stroked his cock as she stared at him as a masculine man, with his broad shoulders and rock hard abs. She fully clenched his cock with her womanly strength, and stroked its sensitive underside. She admired his balls as they felt warm, and were filling as she played with him.

"Jack now ...I need you baby...I'm so close...here baby...let me get you ready."

Sara began to lean towards Jack as he knelt on the table. Sara took Jack's cock deeply into her throat, tasting the precum, that his cock wouldn't hold back. She let him push into her throat some, avoiding gagging, and she held a steady massage of his balls. The idea of giving Jack a good sucking drove her almost over the edge. J

" er...mmm..ah...err.." Jack moaned in excitement.

Jack's sexy voice almost grunted in a frolic of arousal. He shoved the wand under her pussy as she sat up onto it. Still feeling its pulsing over her clit and still sucking his cock, Sara put her hands over his firm ass. She loved every moment of what her hands now felt, as she squeezed his butt with the stiffened cock pushing into her deep sucking.

Sara felt like a free lioness again taming the wild in herself by letting go. With a suction sound on Jack's cock, Sara released his hard dick, and leaned back onto the table. She made the finger motion of come here to him, like a lioness ready to pounce on her prey. She moved to the edge of the end of the massage table.

Jack knew what he was to do, as he spread her again this time to enter her pussy. Jack sensed something again in his genuine desire for her.

"I could really care for her, she could get this from me all the time." he thought.

Jack needed to have her feel their connection. He knew fucking her good was a great start. Jack pushed upward onto her pussy, allowing the tip of his dick to rub her swollen clit. Then Jack began to push in his cock, with a smooth thrusting at first he moaned in pleasure. Sara felt his smooth strokes, and clean cut cock push inside her. Sara felt his unique rythmn, as Jack perfectly stroked her pussy from within.

"er..rr... mmm," Jack grunted.

Jack's fucking, and grunting sexily, had already built a climax for both of them. His thrusts had her writhing in pleasure moans, as well as edging her to orgasm.

"mmm...ahh right theeere...Jack...don't stop...mmm," Sara yelled in passion.

Sara was about to let go in ecstasy, she moaned as she felt her pussy begin its contracting onto his cock. She felt him thrust deeply, as in turns, inward sliding into her deeply, retracting his cock some in a horny twirl-like rubbing sensation, that was sending her over the edge.

12