Last Massage of the Day - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack...I'm...cumming...ehh...umm...ughh...ahhhhh...,"

Sara began to have an intense orgasm that squirted onto his cock, a very large amount of woman juices from the excitement she felt. The spray seemed to turn Jack on, as she stared deeply into his eyes. She loved it!

Sara saw herself in the mirror again now. She recognized herself as a sexy lover, bringing her new lover to the brink of orgasm, again, and again. Sara couldn't resist the opportunity to drive his cock home where it belonged inside her.

Sara now confidently told Jack,

"get over here sexyman, I'm going to make this room spin for you."

Sara traded places with Jack, as his towering hard cock glistened in the candlelight, now soaked in her juices. Sara parted her drenched womanhood and mounted Jack. Almost instantly, she noticed her silouette stunningly atop of his reflecting in the mirror along the wall. This turned her on again even more, as she felt like a master of this moment now.

Sara felt the empowering connection of their sex, and of her inner sex lioness expressing itself. Sara played some with Jack's already full balls, and she shoved all of his manhood deeper inside her, as she rode him. Sara knew he was close, but teased him more, and more. His clean cut girth, and length did its magic inside her, again building her climax.

"How is he lasting so hard and I'm about to cum again," she suddenly to herself.

Then she let herself stare at him being, ridden by her in the mirror. Sara wanted to give him ample time to finish, and reversed position to reverse cowgirl. As she rode him, she looked back at him, entering her. Again, she found her unique rythmn for him, this time with her soaked pussy working over his cock.

"This is what you want Jack...a woman to satisfy...like this...mmmm...ohhh...thhhiss...mmm..sshh I'm cumming again..ahhhhhh..fuuucckk..."

Sara came again onto Jack's cock spraying yet again some kind of sex juice onto him. That made him wrangle his cock inside her in a frenzy. Sara loved it, as her breasts bounced in the candlelight. She was going to make him cum now, as she rode him, bouncing perfectly on his cock, clenching down. As the sax music played in the background, and the sex noise of lovers echoed in the room, Jack could hold back no more.

Sara sensed his closeness, and doubled down on the clenching of her pussy. Sara had been squeezing his cock with tenacity. When she lifted her ass some it felt smooth to her pussy, like his clean cut shaft was rubbing her from within. And as she clenched downward, it felt like her pussy stretched and his cock filled every soaked angle inside her. Sara loved it, and so did Jack.

He let out his sexy pleasure grunt ,"err...errr..aghhh...Saaara now...eeerr ahhh..."

Jack let loose deep inside Sara, and had an unusually aroused ejaculation, probably from over excitement. Sara felt her now slowed down humping drive her pussy onto him in warm cum. Sara felt the exchange of his man juices, and her still squirt soaked pussy. She noticed it's warmth inside keep filling,

"wow...so hot...I loved it Jack...,"

Sara commented as she kept a sexy grind stirring him, his cum all inside her. She felt the warmth of his cum ooze out of her. Sara had drained his balls, and it turned her passion up a notch.

Still half stiff, Jack turned her around and kissed her deeply. Jack's tongue was smooth and let her know her cared for her as his passionate kiss, would not be mistaken. Jack held her as the felt each others body atop of the table.

"That was wonderful...Sara..you're truly a special lady...I've got to say this cannot."

Jack caught himself somewhat in a hesitation. Sara aroused still played with his half hard cock and said,

"You are an amazing man, don't think I'm able to pretend this didn't just happen. I'm so alive right now Jack. This feeling is amazing with you. Didn't mean to shower you like that...ha I just have never been that turned on."

Sara kissed him, as to say with her mouth,

"you're not going anywhere baby."

"Wow...I'm not in the least bit concerned with your sex juices..are you kidding me it drove me insane...almost...ha ha..."

They both laughed at their experience together and shared the connection if the moment.

"Speaking of shower, we do have those for you as well. Please I'd like to join you if it's ok." Jack mentioned to her.

"Sure thing baby...I can't promise I won't try anything."

Sara said to him as she kissed him and tugged on his cock hoping to harden him again.

Jack led them to the showers in the back of the shop. In there a white tiled room, with navy blue tiled mini trim lined the walls. A large walk-in shower stood there with a long glass door, and bench like seating inside of the shower for relaxing. Above was a huge rainforest shower head that perfectly fit the shower space. Jack turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Sara joined him inside making her way to the scented bottled soap collection, and new shower sponges.

Sara got one large shower sponge that looked like a large string of twists. She lathered up the sponge with the lavender scented soap and began to wash some down there and then turned her attention to Jack. Sara said to him,

"I could get ...used to this." as she kissed him under the rainforest water.

"Really, tell me the truth, would you be ...willing to see me again."

Sara knew what kind if a loaded question she was daring him with so she coupled it with a soaping. Sara clenched Jack's cock again and started stroking softly. Jack answered her,

"I know what your asking but so many things might turn you away. This isn't as easy as it seems, but I will say this. I'm a lot more if a man than what we shared today. And my shop doesn't begin to show the dreams i have. It could be a start I guess...It's that I know you're a special woman. You aren't just anyone. I would hate to lose out on the amazing woman you are Sara."

Jack leaned into her and kissed her. His passion for her had lodged in his heart, and he didn't want to lose her.

"mmm..."

Jack enjoyed the 'massage' she was now giving him. So much so that his cock stiffened again.

"Sara let's meet up for dinner tomorrow at my place. I've needed to take a day off lately so I'll close the shop and prepare something special."

Jack kissed her again as to seal his request. Sara pulled back some with a flash of surprise.

"I'd have to arrange a few things but ...sure I'd like that."

Sara smiled, feeling his arms hug her tenderly, as he caressed his new love. Her heart felt something for him, beyond the great sex. She couldn't wait to see what he would plan for them tomorrow. Jack continued to showering them both, and his heart felt like he just found his soulmate.

12