All Comments on 'Last Moments'

by LustyLovers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a way to go...

What a way to go! *sigh* To be loved and have your lover consume your essence to fuel a never ending need for life. For Death loves Life, and Life only awaits death, choose to relish it, or resist it will get you for life is only a short moment before our end. Thank the holy eternal guiding force, aka Thank God, that she chose the first. For the excutioner, (love that!) to make love with the living flesh of sound body and spirit and have it wither away in estacy that spells the end for mortals. The magic of the moment. I cannot wait till she reawakens, a shroud of darkness wanting to suffocate life's light. Though the vampire is anticipated as the bringer of dead immoraltality for souls, he can also be the thief of lives. I love how he brings an old soul some new begginnings in the dark. I love your last few lines of how she can see her blood as a white current of electricity, (it is obviously pure), flow away as she is being drained. Shed some more light on this mysterious couple, (pun of doom not intended). A vampire is really a soul in pain you know? It cannot resist temptation and must go through the ordeal many times. We mortals may starve to death, but its deathly hunger is only increased and it may not die that way, only burn and perish in pure sunlight. Mebbe garlic. Or the stake. I know the sunlight one to be true, its symbolic. If it really is a creature of darkness it will die that way. Its willpower can do good but it still is the thief of lives or it shares its never ending pain, (making more of its kind instead of human corpses, it can choose not to reawaken the vampire spirit in humans.) It cannot stop drinking, death forever of the flesh but not of spirit and body is painful and hard, not peaceful and easy like the actual natural death of body, and freedom of the spirit, a mortal death. A vampires soul is confined to its physcial form, it also suffers. Its addiction tortures it and its inner struggle for good can easily wither away over time, as the results of its struggle shows. It can turn animalistic, or evil easily too. It basicly has to fight to control its self and its urges and is never is at peace as it is condemened to its unholy exsistance. The appeal of never ending youth is the price to pay to be one of evil doing. I in fact would give my own blood for that option, I want to prolong my exsistance for as long as possible. I'm calling vampires its because I tire of writing he/she. I refuse to call it a he, I am a virgin feminist, who studies love with a zest, because it is mysterious and unknown to me, I'm lonely... My beauty goes unnoticed passed by all the frantic mortals running around in circles never to stop in the center of that shape of chaos where I am waiting. I am a wisher of the night, but I don't take the sun for granted as fate may wish otherwise. Congratulations on your superb work of fiction or truth, (we don't really know all the conspiracies' hidden truths...) They may be out there. I hope for a next installment. Thank-you story teller of old. That is if your soul is old or new, only God's is ageless. Even vampires don't last forever because one day judgement day/end of the world DDD doom day, will come), so ya really... This is an original comment and if you want to die in peace and not suffer do not copy this, unless you put anonymous, you cannot calim this as yours, I am Mystery_to_Myself I have yet to write stories and I cannot remeber my password. So much for secrecy but the truth will set you free and do not plagerize any of this. I thank-you humbly and apologize for being brash about my warning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

short

EternalRoseEternalRoseover 7 years ago
Sounds good.

I liked it but I wish it was longer. More detail. But I love it!

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
Very descriptive

I really enjoyed it.

Wished it was longer.

Thank you for your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous