Last Months in the City Ch. 05

Story Info
The Boy Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest
6.5k words
4.69
3.7k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The Boy Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Waking up next to Chris felt too much like a dream. For a few minutes, Jamie just laid there, watching the boy's chest rise and fall as he breathed. He looked at those squinted eyes- the ones who seemed to refuse to open to let any of the morning sunlight through so they could start their day. And then there was his heat- the temperature that oozed off his body like it was destined to thaw anyone in sight.

It reminded him of those rare occasions he could spend the night with his high school boyfriend- how every trip each of their parents took came with the promise of sex and sleeping together. Those seemed like much more complicated times now: the sneaking around, the pretending to be straight, and how he was forced to pass his secret boyfriend in the halls without so much as stealing a glance. He wondered what it would have been like to be able to touch him like he wanted or have a relationship that existed when it wasn't just the two of them alone. Maybe he wouldn't have found solace in a string of one-night stands throughout college.

Maybe he wouldn't have waited so long to be closer to Chris.

The younger boy eventually woke and immediately reached for Jamie who was too enamored by his looks to even do anything. He felt those hands like a pair of wool mittens that latched onto his sides, pulling him closer. Jamie gave the boy a closed mouth kiss only to get a frown in response. The older boy shook his head, and kissed once more, properly this time.

Pleased, Chris rubbed at Jamie's flat stomach, "Next time we drink with your friends, keep me far away from the Jungle Juice."

Jamie laughed, "Yeah, Marissa sent me a text about how she puked outside of Casey's apartment last night."

"No way."

He nodded, "Yup- right in a little planter with a six foot tree."

"Well regardless, she was a lot of fun...all your friends were." He chuckled, "It felt like being cast on a show that's been on for six seasons. You guys are like a well oiled machine."

Jamie smiled, "Yeah I guess we are. What about you and your friends?"

Chris shrugged, "Most of my close friends from college all moved back. I really only keep in touch with my high school friends."

"Do you ever think you'd move back? You know, to San Jose?"

Chris shook his head with a plain stare, "No not at all. It'll always be home- I mean, my family's there and all my childhood friends." He breathed out, "But it just felt a little too safe, you know?"

"What's wrong with safe?"

"Nothing, if I'm being honest." He shrugged, "I just remember thinking that I could live my entire life in my hometown- go to college there, get a good job in town, find someone to spend my life with there."

Jamie pressed his lips, "You make it sound like it's the worst thing in the world."

Chris put his hand on Jamie's shoulder, shaking him a bit, "It's not J, it's actually a good life." He drew his lips to a smile, "But it's safe." Chris straightened up, sitting fully on the bed with his legs crossed, "And I feel like I owe it to myself to get out of my comfort zone."

Jamie was silent, somehow it felt like Chris was speaking directly to him and his own problems. He could argue if it came to that- that he had a good year on the boy whose outlook on the real world was too optimistic. But it would be a waste of breath. Chris saw it this way and he, obviously didn't.

The younger boy couldn't tell that Jamie had been waging this war inside himself. He turned to the boy, not noticing the crease in his face. "You of all people know exactly what I mea,n though." He smiled, "You're out here trying to make something of yourself. It's not like you plan on leaving anytime soon." He said, unaware.

"No, I guess I'm not." Jamie replied, almost too quickly. And there it was, the first lie.

***

Despite the huge elephant in the room that Jamie desperately avoided, the two managed to grow closer in the coming weeks. They still rode the bus together every morning, except more often than not, they'd be getting on together. Chris spent a lot of time at Jamie's- much to the relief of his roommate who'd been having his girlfriend over lately. But Jamie wasn't complaining at all. He loved having him there- with Chris' calm and caring nature providing a much-needed peace while everything else seemed to follow the same mediocre pace.

Weekends were his favorite- those lazy days when he could spend the entire day with Chris, tangled up in his old Target sheets until one of their friends- or their stomachs- forced them outside. He grew so accustomed to having Chris around that he couldn't believe he'd been living alone for so long.

***

It was in the middle of November that the city finally felt the full effects of the Indian Summer. This year it came like a gust of 100-degree winds, sweeping through the rolling hills overnight until it covered San Francisco like a weighted blanket. Chris had stayed over again, at the insistence of Jamie who'd already stripped off his shirt and was getting ready for bed the night before. After rolling his eyes, he stripped too and covered the both of them in Jamie's soft comforter before falling asleep.

The next morning, Jamie woke to feel the sweat already on his body as it radiated through the old window panes. Chris had unhooked himself from the boy's arm and was laying on the other side of the bed in an attempt to cool down. The comforter too was nowhere to be seen, having been kicked off at some point last night when the heat really took a turn.

Chris turned to face the boy, opening his eyes as he felt the air on his sweat-soaked body. "It feels like we're in a preheated oven." the boy said as he woke up.

"It's in the nineties right now and predicted to stay like this all weekend."

"And of course, none of these old Victorians have air conditioning." Chris said, as Jamie got up and fumbled through his closet. The boy came back a minute later with a small, desktop fan no bigger than a standard saucepan. He set it on the nightstand and turned it on, sending a small amount of cool air over towards them as he lay beside Chris.

"It's better than nothing." He admitted, as the other boy nodded. He leaned in to give Chris a kiss, feeling those soft lips on his as the boy's hands gently grabbed his face. It was one of the things Chris dod that Jamie loved- how he could never just kiss with two lips. There was always touch involved: a longing finger brushing against his arm, a gripping hand on the back of his neck or a pair of palms pressed into his cheeks. Two lips were never enough.

Jamie could feel that familiar urge run down his body like a bullet train speeding between cities. That's what Chris' touch did to him every time. His already tight boxers were now straining as his cock came to life. The younger boy chuckled as he poked his leg, feeling just how hard Jamie was after just a kiss.

"Good morning to you too." Chris said as he slipped a hand under the waistband and gripped at the shaft.

"It can't think straight when you touch me like that."

"Maybe it's just the heat." Chris offered as he slowly stroked.

"No, it's just you."

Chris' face turned a shade of blushed red at the compliment as Jamie got on top of him, straddling his legs as he felt the boy's weight. His own cock was painfully hard, trapped in between the white briefs he wore to dinner last night and was now regretting. He reached his hand up the boy's abs, feeling every pronounced muscle that was lightly coated in sweat. The front of Jamie's boxers was sticking straight out as it made contact with his bulge like a ying and yang symbol.

Jamie fished out their cocks and held them in his hand. Chris was beyond hard, leaking precum over the both of them as he felt their foreskin roll back with enough soft friction to get him close to the edge.

"Maybe we should cool down." The younger boy said with his hair messed up and dripping sweat at the strands.

Jamie leaned down and gave Chris a long lick on his chest, and all the way up his neck. He stopped shy of the boy's lips and moaned out, "Why cool down when we're just gonna heat up anyway?"

Chris bit down on his lip, taken over by the pheromones that wafted through the air, carried by the small desktop fan. He looked up at Jamie whose eyes were glazed over with lust, feeling those eight or so inches poking into his abs. He grabbed the boy's face, attacking him with his mouth as his legs wrapped up around his back. It was second nature at this point, to wind himself up around Jamie like a plastic bag caught around a telephone pole. Even in the Indian summer heat, all he wanted was to feel closer.

But Jamie wanted that too.

He planted a hand firmly on the bed and managed to kick off his boxers like he was doing a one-handed push up. Chris' came next, tossing the white pair aside with it's noticeable stain of precum at the front. He reached his arms around the boy's back, feeling the sweat against the damp sheets and held him. The entire city could bake in the morning sun and all he'd care about was feeling Chris here. He continued his attack, licking at the boy's skin and placing wet kisses all over every part of Chris' body that his mouth could reach. Shoulder blades, the nape of his neck, the back of his ears and the crest of his chin were all victim to Jamie's kisses which left Chris both out of breath and begging for more.

Chris moaned out, feeling Jamie's slick fingers against his hole. They didn't have sex yesterday- the first time they'd gone more than twenty-four hours without stealing all of the bases. It wasn't some sort of daily goal, however, just the culmination of wanting to feel closer and make the other feel good. After spending the night clubbing with Marissa and the gang along Polk street, they retired back to Jamie's place where they fell asleep in each other's arms as Jamie ran his fingers through the boy's hair and hummed one of the songs they'd heard earlier. That was their form of intimacy that day and the smiles spread across their faces as they drifted off were proof of that.

The prodding and teasing proved to be too much for the boy, who needed more. He flipped Jamie onto his back, towering over him like a radio in the middle of a desert- sending enough waves and frequencies to tell the other person what he wanted. He grabbed at the boy's cock and inserted it into himself, not willing to be subject to Jamie's slow foreplay any longer. He eased back, sitting on the boy's thighs as his cock worked its way in deeper.

Jamie bit down on his lip, feeling his dick slip into the boy's burning hot flesh that seemed like it could melt the rubber off. He took a hand and ran it along Chris' toned body, feeling his skin collect drops of sweat on the way down that only worked to cover the boy in a glistening coat. Maybe it was the heat or maybe it was the fact that they skipped sex last night, but Chris could feel all of Jamie's touches amplified. His body was on fire, burning off the layers of sweat as soon as they escaped. He reached back, sinking his grip onto Jamie's calves and started to fuck himself- lifting his knees ever so slightly to take on more of the boy's dick.

By now, the bed had practically been stripped of all covering with only the thin sheet that barely hung out if not for the two paperweight boys who managed to keep it in place. Jamie bit down on his lip, feeling the boy's hungry hole swallow up his cock with every thrust. He reached forward and grabbed Chris by the hips. Holding him in place, he fucked into the boy, hearing that smack every time his pelvis made contact with Chris' ass. The temperature had taken over by now and Jamie could barely control his movements. Fucking was second nature at this point, and until Chris showed a sign of stopping, he didn't plan on slowing down.

Chris too didn't know what had come over him. He enjoyed the nights when he and Jamie took their time, working their way to completion with a series of checkpoints like it was a game to be played. But neither of them wanted to dance around right now. They wanted to fuck.

Jamie reached for the boy's cock that flopped in the air, slapping between their stomachs. But Chris swatted his hand away, instead gripping it and interlocking their fingers.

"No." he said, now out of breath, "Just keep fucking me."

The older boy knew what he meant, so he held onto the boy's hip and continued to pound him. By now, Jamie's bed had felt like it had been baking in the sunlight that seemed to cast over through the blinds. He could feel their wet skin smacking against each other with every thrust, as his forehead was covered in sweat and his mouth continued to let out moans.

Chris too was nothing more than a slick pile of sweat and heavy breathing. He held himself up, thankful that he'd been doing his squats in the gym because this angle felt too good to dare switch. With every thrust, he could feel Jamie's cock dipping into his second ring as it filled his ass up. His own cock continued to slap against his stomach, dripping out precum like it was the only source of liquid between their desert bodies.

Jamie pounded hard, watching the boy's body contort itself as his cumshot rose up to the edge. He took in Chris' sweaty skin, dishevelled hair and cock that continued to drip from it's loose skin on it's tip. Chris was meanwhile doing the same thing- wishing all mornings could start like this. He imprinted that image of Jamie panting with his eyes so focused on him and him alone- no one has ever looked at him like that. Yet Jamie always did. Sometimes he'd catch him just staring, oblivious to the fact that he'd been caught, and it's warmed him down to his bones that someone else could stare so intently. He saved those images for the times when they were apart.

Chris bit down on his lip and let out a strained moan as he came all over the sheets. Each rope of cum mixed in with the sweat stains until they were indistinguishable from each other. Jamie felt the boy's hole tighten up around his cock, leaving him with no choice but to cum. He felt that grip on his dick and on his hands, with Chris holding on so tight. Jamie held on for as long as he could until he fell back, with only the mattress to catch his fall. He let out a series of baited breaths, feeling the heat cast over him as it did the entire room. Chris followed suit, curling up to the boy and demanding his hands be held in the process. He pressed their sweat soaked foreheads together and they exchanged a soft kiss- like all the energy had been drained from their body and a kiss was all they had left.

Jamie looked over at the bedsheets that barely clung to the mattress. They were stained with patches of sweat and cum like that looked like the ink blots psychologists use on their patients. "We really did a number on those." He said, looking at the messed up sheets.

"Yeah we did." The boy replied as he nudged Jamie on his side. "Let's take a shower then we can bring 'em down to that laundromat on 18th Ave. Joe's Ice Cream is right across the street so we can cool down while we get that sorted."

"I like the way you think" Jamie said with a nod as he pulled Chris into the bathroom to clean up.

***

A half hour and a handful of quarters later, the boys were grabbing a seat at Joe's while keeping an eye on the load of laundry spinning from across the street. Chris went with a classic banana split straight from a TV commercial with the traditional three scoop base and topped with hot fudge, whipped cream and a few cartoonishly red maraschino cherries. Jamie meanwhile came up with the ungodly combination of strawberry cheesecake, chocolate espresso and rainbow sherbet for good measure.

Chris chuckled to himself, learning more about Jamie's weird tastes as they dug in. He dangled a cherry in front of the boy who greedily snatched it up with this tongue. Chris laughed as he pulled away, thankful to still have his fingers intact.

"You know, my mom would be scolding us if she saw how much sugar we were eating."

Jamie laughed, "Mine too. She was convinced I was gonna get fat so she stuck me in every kid's sport there was- soccer, little league, basketball...you name it." He took another lick of his ice cream, "Plus I didn't have any siblings, so they threw me into every club available."

"See, that was one good thing about Rachel being born" he replied, "now they had two kids to live vicariously through." Chris swirled his spoon around the puddle of melted ice cream, "So how often do you go back home?"

"It's been a while." Jamie admitted, not wanting to say that he hadn't seen his family in over a year. He was close to his parents and loved spending time with them, but with the way things have been these past few months, it was growing harder to pretend that he was doing ok. Leaving home to go to college in the States wasn't an easy feat, so he felt this intrinsic pressure to succeed. It was a pressure he could see on his relatives' faces whenever he visited home; one that popped up in conversation with friends who'd stayed back. Jamie felt like he owed them something, and until he was able to deliver on that promise, he chose to not visit as much so he wouldn't disappoint.

"So, what do you do for big holidays when you're here?"

"Well I spent last Christmas back home." Jamie said, remembering how bittersweet that was. "And then for Easter, Marissa dragged me home with her and her sister and we attended mass and watched her little cousins hunt eggs." He was so reluctant to go, mostly because he felt out of place. But he hugged Riss after, genuinely thanking her for dragging him along.

"And Thanksgiving?" Chris asked.

Jamie chuckled, "Well Freshmen year we kinda started this Friendsgiving tradition the day before Thanksgiving where everyone makes or at least tries to make a dish and we just hang out. We've kept it up and it just gets bigger or smaller depending on who's around." Chris smiled, wishing he and his friends did something like that.

"And then on the actual day, I usually have Kevin or Marissa insisting I go back home with them which I've done like once or twice. If I'm not feeling, I just heat up the leftovers and facetime with my parents while watching the game."

Chris nodded, "Sounds like a good system- getting to spend time with your family here since you can't be back home."

"It is, man." Jamie reached over and threw away the paper cup along with the now weird mix of flavors that wasn't as good as it was earlier.

"If you're up for it, you can always come with me down to SJ for Thanksgiving,"

Jamie looked a little confused, "You mean like with your family?"

"Yeah." Chris said with a nod, "Thanksgiving's like the one American holiday my parents actually celebrate. My mom said that when they first moved here, she learned English by watching a lot of cooking shows and so she loves to go all out- even if it's just the four of us. My dad's even taken to watching football and the Macy's Parade."

Jamie must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights because Chris soon followed up by saying, "I know it might be a little early, but if you're not doing anything, I would love for you to come." He rolled his eyes, "Rachel kinda let it slip to them that were dating last weekend, so they really wanna meet you...if you're up to it, that is."

"I am up for it." He defended, not wanting to make it seem like he was opposed. Maybe it was early, but Jamie had no relative sense of the term. He hadn't been serious with anyone or dated them long enough to actually get to meeting their parents, so this was new territory for him.

"I just don't know what my plans are just yet." He lied, not wanting to seem ungrateful. "But thank you for the offer, I'll let you know."

12