Last New Year's Eve

Story Info
Paul and Kim go to a New Year's Eve party.
3.9k words
3.82
16.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul's girlfriend Kim proposed that they forgo his usual big-time New Year's blow-out in favor of a smaller more intimate gathering with some of her friend circle Paul was reluctant to agree, but Kim was committed to making her case.

Paul and Kim were together on her couch about 15 minutes into the Netflix half of their 'Netflix and Chill' date. They were both a little lubricated after a few drinks and Kim was tracing her fingers over the bulge in Paul's pants while they pretended to pay attention to whatever was happening on the television screen. Paul was a little surprised that Kim chose this moment to bring up their New Year's Eve plans.

Leaning in close to his ear, she blew lightly and as Paul's eyes closed, lost in the sensation. She then asked, almost soberly, "So, have you thought about what I suggested we do for New Year's Eve?"

Paul's eyes opened and he turned to look at her. She smiled sweetly at him, but he knew what she was up to. She had used this tactic several times to get what she wanted. Paul decided he should at least try to stand up for himself, and moved to turn his body towards her as well but Kim stopped him. She deftly moved her hand to press down on his chest, and he felt her lightly raking her fingernails through his shirt. She snaked her other hand behind his head, scratching it in that spot that made his eyes flutter and his knees weak.

"Come on, babe, do this one for me? Cheryl put a lot of work into this party and I haven't gotten to hang out with the Rachaels all year." She pouted just a little for effect, but she knew she had him, her hand slid down from his chest and gently stroked his stomach before stopping to unzip his pants and pull out his cock, already half-hard. She stroked it confidently to a full, healthy erection and looked at him sweetly. "Please?" she asked smiling and looking into his eyes. She stopped stroking to put up her hair, and waited for his response. He knew what that look meant and his cock twitched, a bead of precum forming at the tip. She smiled and he nodded, giving in.

She slid down to her knees in front of him and finished undoing his pants. As she tugged them down past his knees and took his cock in her hand, she looked up at him and said, "Call Steve and tell him you can't make it,". She then took the head of his cock between her soft lips and teased it with her tongue.

Paul reached for his phone and dialed. As soon as he said "Hi, Steve," she sucked his whole cock into her mouth and as he explained to his best friend why he wasn't coming to his New Year's party, she swirled her tongue around his tip, almost making him choke on his words and forcing him to cover up an embarrassing moan with a cough. After he hung up the phone, Kim pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and after a couple of extra teasing licks, she climbed up into his lap and rode him reverse cowgirl, giving him a perfect view of her ass moving up and down on his cock. Kim knew he was about to cum when he started squeezing her ass. She pulled his cock out and in one move pressed he ass against it, pinning his cock between he soft cheeks and his own stomach. He came, hard. squirting all over her ass and his own stomach and chest.

The party started at 9, and while normally Paul would stroll in at 10 after a bit of pregaming, Kim had promised Cheryl she would help setup and host, which meant showing up at 8 and planting himself in front of the TV while the ladies preparing everything in the kitchen. At least, that's what he thought it meant, when in reality Kim wasted no time putting him to work until the guests arrived. Sometimes it seemed to Paul like he was doing all of the work while the girls all chatted, but every time he tried to bring it up, they just laughed it off and Kim gave him another task.

By 9, everything was ready and set up. Over the next fifteen minutes, the rest of the guests arrived. Paul was surprised at how punctual everyone was.

At 9:30, there was another knock on the door. Kim touched his arm softly and said, "could you get that, sweetie?" with more firmness in her voice than one would think. Paul's first reaction was to look to Cheryl, who's was hosting, but she seemed otherwise engaged with the other guests. With a resigned sigh, Paul stood up and answered the door.

He was surprised to see a woman of he didn't recognize on the other side of the door. Paul had thought everyone had arrived. He wondered who this woman was, dressed in a sleek black dress and stylish black hat with a small black bag and black open-toed shoes. She looked to be about ten years older than the rest of Kim's friend group.

"You must be Paul," the woman said to him as she stepped forward into the apartment, forcing him to step backwards awkwardly. "Kim and Cheryl have told me so much about you."

At this point Paul was wondering who this woman was and how much Kim had told her about him. "You will find there is little I do not know," she said slyly, startling Paul. "Now, why don't we get down to it, shall we?" She strode into the living room confidently. "Stay close to me Paul, I'll have need of you soon." Paul felt like he had been kept out of the loop about something, but brushed it off as the party coalesced around this mystery woman.

The ladies all looked very excited for what was to come. Paul turned to Kim and asked, "What's going on?"

"Just pay attention," Kim shushed him, and he turned his attention back to this mysterious woman in black.

"For those of you who don't know me, Paul," the woman said, looking directly at him and making it clear he was the only one unfamiliar with her, "My name is Collette, and we are gathered here on the eve of this milestone year for another very special Initiation." While she spoke, Cheryl disappeared to an adjacent room and returned with a desk chair, the type that swivels and rolls. "Tonight's guest of honor is Paul. Come up here and sit down please, Paul."

This news came as a shock to Paul, but before he could react, Kim and Cheryl took both of his hands and guided him to the chair. Paul was about to protest, but Kim leaned in close to his ear, her hot breath tickling him as she whispered, "Go along with this and I will make it worth your while." She gave his ear a brief nibble, then stepped away to sit down on the couch between Cheryl and her boyfriend.

Paul, unsure of what was to come, sat down in the chair provided as the remaining guests got settled around the makeshift stage. The promise of a hot night with Kim after the party was enough to keep him going along with whatever was going on.

Collette addressed the room, "Now that we're ready, let the entertainment begin." She then turned towards Paul and knelt down to his eye-level. Taking his head between both of her hands, she looked into his confused eyes and said one word with conviction, "Sleep."

Before Paul's mind could even register the word, he felt his body grow heavy and his vision dimming as his eyes closed and relaxation washed over him. Before losing conciousness, he wondered if he had been drugged.

Paul opened his eyes to find himself alone at home. The party a fading memory as another, more insistent thought entered his mind. He sat at his computer and called up PornHub. He typed a few things into the search bar and clicked on one of the results.

The video started with a woman who looked like his girlfriend Kim, but exaggerated to thick porn star proportions. She swayed her curvy hips seductively as she stripped down to her black lace panties. After showing her ass off to the camera for a minute, she knelt down to reveal a man that had stepped into the frame. He was already hard as she took his cock in her hand and stroked slowly up and down his full length. She looked back at the camera with a naughty smile on her face just before she pressed her lips against the head of the cock and have a hot, exaggerated moan as she took him in her mouth.

Paul watched the scene very intently, first rubbing himself through his pants, but soon he clawed his pants open and fished out his full erection. His cock felt harder than it had ever been. He heard what sounded like voices in the video, but just as his focus shifted, the video changed. The guy in the video was sitting down now, facing the camera, as the sexy Kim look-a-like lowered herself onto his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Her face was flush with arousal and her mouth open wide with ecstasy as he filled her up completely. She ground down hard on his cock as she groped her large tits and pinched her nipples. Paul moaned as she made eye contact with the camera. It felt almost like she was in the room with him, looking right at him as he stroked his cock to her. She slid one hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit vigorously, still looking right at the camera. She rubbed and bounced on his cock until she came hard, her legs shaking and her body flush from the tits up.

Paul, having gotten very close to the edge, slowed down his stroking, not wanting to cum just yet. He watched as she got up out of the guy's lap and knelt before him, her ass to the camera as she started worshiping the hard cock that had just been inside her. Paul's eyes locked on her ass and just-fucked pussy as his cock throbbed in his hand. He slid out of his chair and onto his knees, still staring at her ass as it filled his vision. He crawled forward on his hands and knees, seeing her big, round ass there in front of him. The closer he got, the more real it seemed until it filled his vision and his mind. She continued worshiping the cock in front of her as Paul pressed his face into her ass. He tasted her wet pussy with his tongue as her ass ground against his face as she moaned audibly. He could feel her weight pressing against him, and as he stopped to think about how impossible this all was, his cock exploded. He moaned into her ass, hands planted firmly on the ground as his cum squirted forth on the floor in front of him.

Paul felt a hand touch his head as a familiar voice said, "Awake." He blinked and realized that he was in fact down on his hands and knees with his deflating cock hanging out of his pants. He looked up to see Kim above him, naked, her ass inches from his face. She smiled at him and pressed her ass into his face as she stood up to retrieve her clothes and head to the bathroom. As Kim stepped out of his view, Paul got an eyeful of the cock she had just been sucking, before he quickly stood up and left the room carrying a bundle of his clothes into Cheryl's bedroom.

Paul moved to get up himself before a voice stopped him. "Not so fast," Cheryl said. "You made this mess, you're going to clean it up." She set down a roll of paper towels and a spray bottle of cleaner. "You can use these. This time," she said with a smirk. As he moved to get started, he felt another hand on his head. It was Collette. He looked up at her from his place on the floor. She smiled back at him and said, "Listen" followed by something he couldn't understand. As he cleaned up his mess, the party continued around him. Paul thought he heard his name mentioned, but he found the more he tried to hear what was going on, the more he focused he became on cleaning.

Once the floor where he had cum was cleaned, he noticed another spot on the floor in front of the couch and moved over to clean that one up too and a bit of mess on the couch. The conversation in the room had picked up and Paul could hear a rumble of laughter in the room, but was too focused on his task to wonder what was going on. Once that mess was cleaned up, he rose to his feet with the paper towel roll, cleaner and used paper towels in his arms. The room erupted into laughter once again, and he realized why as his still unfastened pants slid down to his ankles, his flaccid cock still hanging out from the fly of his boxers.

Paul froze, unsure what to do as most of the ladies in the room laughed at his predicament. Suddenly, from just out of sight, Collette approached and cradled his face in her and lovingly. "Forget your pants and continue." Paul's mind found focus again as he stepped out of his forgotten pants and continued towards the kitchen. Throwing away the used paper towels, he set the rest of the items down, and started cleaning up the kitchen, collecting used plates and glasses and loading the dishwasher.

The party continued as Paul cleaned up around them. Occasionally Collette would stop to talk to him and he'd forget about another article of clothing. Before long, he was washing dishes in the kitchen completely nude.

Once the dishes were done, Paul looked around for something else to clean and found himself wandering towards Cheryl's spare bedroom. The door was closed, and Kim's friends were giving him a look and smirking as he approached. As he reached the door, he could hear Kim on the other side. It sounded like she was moaning. Recognizing the very familiar sounds when his girlfriend had an orgasm Paul became concerned and reached for the knob.

Just as he did, Collette grabbed his hand with hers, "What's wrong sweetie?" she asked sweetly as Paul struggled to remember why he was so worried. Kim's moans continued to carry, muffled, through the door, but Paul was no longer concerned. Smiling, she continued, feigning ignorance, "Have you and Kim had sex?"

Paul was surprised at the question and started to respond, certain that the answer was yes. After all, he though to himself, they had just had sex... His thought trailed off. Had they had sex? He couldn't remember. "I, uh, can't remember," he replied, feeling confused. He was certain that wasn't the right answer, but couldn't remember a having sex with his girlfriend.

"Well certainly you'd remember having sex with Kim, wouldn't you?" she said, smirking. Collette stroked his arm gently, "When was the last time you got laid, sweetie?"

This time Paul knew something was wrong as he felt his memories shifting. He was forgetting his entire sexual history as quickly as he could recall it. He opened his mouth to say something, but the words that came out were, "I can't remember getting laid." Paul, by his own memory, was a virgin. The sounds coming through the door were becoming a little too much for him as his exposed cock began to stiffen again. He was certain he had heard those same moans in something he had watched recently, but couldn't place it.

"Why don't you come with me honey, and we'll get you covered up. It's almost midnight, after all." Collette pulled him into the nearby bathroom. She closed the door behind them and before he could turn around, she had pulled an outfit off a hook and thrust it at him. "Here put this on."

Paul didn't have time to process what he had just been handed, as he slipped it over his head in a rush to comply with Collette's wishes. He turned and looked in the mirror and realized for the first time what she had handed him. He was wearing a sexy maid's costume. The skirt was barely long enough to cover his cock in the front, and the back left much of his ass exposed.

Collette smiled at his reaction and, while looking him in the eyes, brought his hand to her mouth and sucked on his pinky finger. His eyes rolled back a little and a little moan escaped his lips. Collette let his hand go and looked down. He was now fully erect, his cock tenting his outfit quite obviously in the front. "Let's go, you have drinks to serve", she said as she adjusted the apron on the front of the skirt, rubbing it against his cock and smiling at his lewd tent. Turning around, she made sure to press her ass into his erection before opening the door. A wet spot formed on the front of his apron as Paul almost lost control of himself. "Not until midnight, dear," she said as she walked out , leaving him to follow.

Paul followed Collette out of the bathroom, immediately distracted by the sensation of his erection rubbing against the inside of outfit while he walked. Paul snapped out of his haze as Collette handed him a tray of freshly poured champagne glasses. "Here you go, now be a good maid and make sure everybody gets one, and don't drop any, or you'll have a mess to clean up." She smiled as she turned him around and with a gently push on his ass, sent him out into the party.

He was swarmed as soon as they saw him with the champagne glasses. As the ladies pressed into him to grab what they wanted and just as quickly dispersed, Paul was left off balance and the one remaining glass on the tray tumbled off before he could catch it. Paul watched in slow motion as the glass fell onto the couch in front of him, the champagne spilling onto the person sitting there. Paul gasped as Cheryl looked up at him sharply. "You've you have another mess to clean up," she said sternly, pointing to the champagne that had landed on her legs and was dripping down to her bare feet. "Use your tongue this time."

Paul desperately wanted to get out of there as he felt all eyes on him, but instead he dropped down to his knees and started licking the champagne from Cheryl's feet and legs. When he was done, he found himself inches from her panties. He inhaled deeply, her scent filling his nose momentarily before she pushed his head away. "That's not for you," she said as she forced him to his knees. "Boys like you only get my feet." She slid her right foot down to flip his skirt up and expose his erection. Paul shuddered as she teased his cock with her feet, his precum dripping onto her toes. His eyes rolled back in his head as he lost all sense of time and place.

Then suddenly, it stopped. Cheryl withdrew her feet and raised them to his lips. Without even thinking, Paul took her toes into his mouth, first one, then two, then three. He worshiped them with his tongue, tasting his own precum as he licked and swallowed it. The sounds of laughter secondary to the slurping of his lips and tongue over her feet.

He became aware of Collette's presence before she even spoke as her fingers ran through his hair. "Come with me now, boy. It's almost midnight, and there are some things you should know." Paul rose to his feet, Cheryl's feet fading from his awareness. Collette straightened Paul's outfit and smoothed out his hair before leading him back to the bedroom door he had been so interested in earlier in the evening. "It's time you learned the truth."

Collette opened the bedroom door and pushed Paul in ahead of her. Kim is bent over the bed, being fucked from behind by some guy Paul doesn't recognize. She's facing the door, so he can see the look of ecstasy on her face with every thrust. Paul couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Kim has been in here forgetting all about you with every guy she fucks tonight." She took his head in her hands and turned him to look into her eyes. "After tonight, you will be mine and they will only remember you as my playtoy." Grabbing him by the cock, under the skirt, she leads him out of the room, the sounds of sex left behind them as the door closes.

She brings him back to the center of the living room, where the chair he sat in a couple hours ago had been abandoned. The chair pushed to the side, Collette stands him in the middle, and whistles for everyone's attention. "Ladies, it's almost midnight, everyone into position." The chatter of the room gave way to the shuffling sounds of everyone getting up and facing towards him and Collette. Meanwhile, Collette flipped up the apron on Paul's outfit and tied it in place, leaving his cock exposed for all to see. "Paul, you're going to show them how much you belong to me now." She stroked his cock firmly as they all started counting down in unison.

"Ten"

His cock throbbed as Collette's hand expertly glided over it.

"Nine"

"Eight"

She tweaked his nipple with her other hand, making him moan.

"Seven"

He watched as some of the women watching started touching themselves and each other.

12