Last New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six"

"Five"

Their arousal coming through in their counting, some of them moaning each number.

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

Paul thrusting his hips when suddenly Collette let's go.

"One"

"Zero! Happy new year!" They all embrace and start making out with each other.

Overwhelmed, Paul's cock throbbed, leaking. Collette lightly stroked it with one finger, coaxing out more cum. She pulled the chair back over and slowly sits Paul down in it. "You did so well, sweetie. I have a reward for you." She pulled a chastity cage out of her bag and handed it to him. "Just slide this over your little cock and I'll take you home with me."

Paul was a little dazed as he took the device in his hand. Collette guided it down into his lap and helped him get it on. Then she handed him a little lock with a key in it. "Here you go honey, just lock this on for me." Paul knew something was off, but he complied, locking the device to his cock. Collette took the key from him and tucked it into her cleavage. "Very good boy. Now we can't go outside with you like that, so you'd better put these on." She handed him a pair of black lace panties that he recognized as Kim's from earlier in the night. He stood up, slid the panties on, and smoothed out the maid's outfit he was wearing. Collette took his hand and lead him outside, leaving the sounds of sex behind them.

The next morning, nobody would remember her, or Paul. They would attribute the spontaneous orgy to having too much to drink and nobody would think too hard about it.


12