Last Night

Story Info
A much needed moment.
754 words
4.11
3.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week. My wife and I have an active and often sex life. This week though, we've both been under the weather. Neither of us felt like doing much more than hanging on the couch and watching TV, while talking about what we wanted to do to each other. We just didn't have the energy. Most nights have found us falling asleep watching the tube, waking up at 2am and then going to bed to sleep restlessly through coughing fits. Last night, while starting the same, would wind up different.

I couldn't have been asleep long. My wife and I sleep naked and intertwined. (It's something we started about 2 years ago.) Tonight, I woke up to her hips lightly humping my hand that was laying lifelessly on her crotch. I raised my head to look at her. She was on her back and angled towards me a bit, and I was on my side. I softly cupped her pussy, placing pressure on her clit area. A soft moan purred out of her.

I was emboldened and I began to alternate between the same movements with my hand, and rubbing her clit area in a circular motion with my three fingertips. Her hands moved to her breasts, stroking them with her fingertips. Her breathing revealed that she was still asleep. I pressed on and continued, mesmerized, watching her react to me while not being aware. My cock was rigid and pulsating and it was starting to hurt.

I angled myself subtly so as to not wake her and pressed the tip of my dick against the opening of her vagina. Her pussy was dripping. I pressed firmly, but softly enough to just get the tip in. I stilled myself and she remained asleep, but still rubbing her own breasts. I continued the same circular motion around her clit. After a few moments, pulled upwards on her clit area with those three fingers, and pushed myself all the way in one motion. She went wide-eyed and drew a sharp breath in. She was awake now.

When I entered her deeply and fully, and she awoke, she grabbed her breasts with open hands and pulled them sharply to a pinch. She let go, grabbed my head and pulled me in for a steamy wet kiss, then pushed my head down to her left breast and told me to "suck on it". I obeyed. While sucking on her tits, I pumped in and out of her, pulling all the way out, and pushing back in, all the way. I fucked hard and fast, and then slowed mercilessly down to where she could feel every inch of me, every vein, while the blood pulsated through my cock. She put my thumb in her mouth and sucked on it. I couldn't believe the physical pleasure I could get from her sucking on my thumb. So. damned. sexy.

She pushed me out and pulled me into the missionary position on top of her. I noticed the bed was wet underneath her from her own juices. She grabbed my face, a hand on each side, and in one thrust, I was inside her, hard and fast. Thrusting in and out, head to hilt, over and over. She controlled my motions with her hips and her hands. She wanted to be fucked, firmly. Her breathing was heavy and loud, with her eyes closed and biting her lip. She started to moan and grabbed my hand and put my middle finger in her mouth and started to suck on it. Again, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed that. After changing the speed of my thrusts, from hard and fast to slow and hard, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her tightly. I grabbed her face with my right hand, my thumb on her chin and my fingers across her left jaw line and kissed her hard and sensually. I grinded myself against her, maintaining a position that allowed me to thrust, but never breaking contact with her skin, while she whispered through ragged breaths, "don't stop." The climax next was simultaneous for us. We both exploded in a passion filled orgasm, leaving us both exhausted, forehead to forehead, panting into each other's mouth. I kissed her, rolled over, and she got up to go clean up. By the time she came back, I must have already went to sleep.

We both woke up this morning feeling the best we have felt in 7 days.