Last Night with my Princess

Story Info
Last night with my princess and her secrets....
1.6k words
4.41
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed through her window, just like I have done for so many nights in the last seasons. She needed company, a friend to confide in and I was right there. I had always been right there for her, since the first moment I saw her and was completely hypnotized by her beauty and grace.

The bedroom was vast, the stone walls covered by beautiful fabrics of colors you could only find in the sunsets and sunrises.

"My princess?", I called for her. She knew I was coming, she had made me promise to come as often as I could. I found her next to her bed, kneeled down on a silent prayer.

"You came..." she said with tears in her face. "My prayers had been answered."

"You prayed for me to come tonight? You didn't need to, you know I'll always come back to you."

"Tonight is different", she said cleaning her tears. "This is my last night here."

"Why?", I asked knowing really well the answer. Still, I needed the confirmation.

"I had been promised to marriage... With the prince that arrived a few days ago. He is kind, and he has lands... I guess I should feel fortunate."

"Fortunate? For marry against your desires?", I asked her, trying to convince her to disagree on this idea. But, I knew it was useless, she was a princess, and she had no idea what I felt.

"It wasn't against my will, father asked for my blessing to accept. I gave it to him. I know very well that what I desire cannot be, so I consider myself fortunate for having a good life at least."

"What do you desire that a princess cannot have?"

"I couldn't... I...", she was lost at words. I could see how the emotions played in her face, trying to find one to settle in. "My prayers were answered, because I can see you tonight... But... I still have one wish, if you would grant it to me?"

"I'm not a magical being, but I'll grant you any wish that I have the power to". I answered, because I couldn't say I would give her the world if I she ask me to. Wouldn't had been appropriate. Still, what she said next took my breath away.

"Kiss me... Lay your hands on me... If you wish to, of course."

If I wished to? I had dreamed about it. So I did.

I didn't put my lips on hers immediately, I kissed her cheeks first, taking away her tears. Then her forehead, her nose, and finally... I kiss her beautiful soft and full lips. I was being gentle, but she wanted more. She put her hand in the back of my neck and dragged me to her. I opened my mouth to take a breath and she moved her tongue to clash with mine. My mind stopped working. She didn't wanted to be kissed, she wanted to kiss, hard and strong.

When we finally separated, her face was red and more beautiful than ever.

"Why?", I asked her, merely a whisper.

"My desire is you..." she replied in a similar whisper. "From the first moment I saw you on the court, with your tight dress and your sweet smiles. Every part of my body had called your name."

She kissed me again, softer this time. Like a plead.

"And my wish isn't only the kiss. I want all of you tonight, I have tried to work the courage to ask you for small parts... But tonight may be our last... So, will you let me have all of you tonight?"

Oh, how my heart jumped in glee. How my brain tried to accept this gift of the universe. How my entire body ached to know how will the princess have me.

"Yes..." I said with a firm tone, so she knew I mean it. "You can have anything you want from me tonight".

The smile she gave me raised the temperature of the room, or maybe it was her hands already in my inner thighs. She may have thought better about it because she remove them and asked me:

"I don't know very well what I'm doing, but... Will you follow my lead? Please?"

"I'll follow you wherever you want to go."

That pleased her because she kissed me again, harder than ever and my body trembled and begged for more.

She raised on her feet and asked me to do the same, she moved her hands over my shoulders and breasts, without really touching them.

"Take all your garments off, I want to see you." I obey her, took a few minutes to remove my heavy dress and my undergarments, but there I was, completely naked in front of her. Her eyes were so bright, her cheeks fully colored. "Spread your legs a little". I did as she told and released a gasp when I felt her hand between my legs pressing me. "Almost, but not there yet. Lay on your back on the bed and spread your legs as much as you can."

I doubted for a second, not because I didn't wanted to do what she asked, but because I couldn't believe that this was happening. For a second I thought I didn't deserve it.

"Your promise to follow me", the princess said when she noticed my doubt. She pushed me, not hard but strong enough to make fall into the bed. I moved upwards and positioned my legs as she wanted. The princess kneeled between my legs and pressed her hand against the middle of them, my face blushed instantly.

"Have you ever laid with anyone?" she asked and I denied with my head. "Have you been saving yourself for me?" I wish I could deny that, say that I was saving myself for marriage like all the ladies in the court did. But that wasn't true, I was waiting for her and only her.

"Yes", I finally answered. The answer was the approval she was waiting for, as she slided two of her fingers inside of me. I released a loud gasp, full of surprise and pleasure.

"You are almost wet enough", she said and I finally understood. She was trying to get me hot and wet for her to do what she wished with me. The princess took her fingers out of me and moved above me to kiss. Hard again and I realized that I wanted that from her. All the time I have know her, she was delicate and graceful, but right know she was being rough and letting herself be in control of everything. Something in me was enjoying it deeply and waiting eagerly for her next order.

She let go of my lips and moved to my neck, shoulders, arms, her lips where everywhere. Finally they landed on my breasts, and as she took a nipple inside her mouth I let myself release a scream of pure pleasure. The princess moved one of her hands quickly and put her on my mouth.

"The guards are outside", she said whispering. "We can't let them hear us".

I knew very well that the distance between the bed and the guards outside was vast, that they won't be able to heard us unless we were really loud. But I also didn't want her to remove her hand, so I nodded in agreement. She kept her hand in my face and took my nipple in her mouth again, taking turns on each side and I just let myself melt in the pleasure of it.

Minutes later the princess put her free hand between my legs, and slid again two fingers that felt like heaven for me.

"Finally", she whispered as she started moving her fingers deeper and deeper. Everytime she put them out I found my body following her hand, wanting them inside again. She notice it and smiled at me as she slid a third one, and started playing with my breasts again.

It was too much, I had never felt like this before. Every part of my body was sensible to touch but craving it at the same time. A pool of pleasure started growing in my lower body, increasing with every movement of the princess until finally I felt an explosion inside of me. If the princess' hand weren't still on my face, the entire castle could have heard my scream.

The princess moved away from the bed, I just laid there still under the effect of what my body just had experienced for the first time. More color was added to my cheeks as I witnessed the princess remove her garments, all of them. She was a goddess on full display. My hands ached to touch every part of her.

"Keep your legs open", she said as she moved towards the bed and positioned herself on top of me. I didn't knew what she was doing until I felt her wetness on top of mine. Our legs crossed and our bodies trembling. She moved an inch and I whimpered; she smiled and started moving more. Slowly at first, then fast and hard. Her moans were a beautiful song. I moved my hands and touched her breasts, playing with her nipples just like she did with mine. That made her noises louder and I smiled.

I felt the pool of pleasure filling again, and I knew she was feeling the same when her movements started going faster. My body exploded for the second time that night, just as I witnessed my beautiful princess reach paradise and lay herself completely over me afterwards.

Minutes that felt like hours passed, but neither of us moved, not wanting to break the spell of pleasure.

"I'll come back every flower season", she whispered on my ear. "Will you wait for me here?"

"Always", I promise her.