Tracy's Journey

Story Info
Tracy discovers she is more open minded than she thought.
10.7k words
4.7
13.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers

This story is a lighthearted adventure of a woman having to reassess what she considers to be her sexual identity. Set against her complex and unorthodox relationship with another woman.

Again, I struggled to pin down a category for this story. Of course, I was tempted to put it in "Romance", but I always do. There is even some slight MFF in one scene, but in the end, the core of the story was about a woman coming to terms with her emotions and possible love for another woman. So "Lesbian" it is.

Hope you enjoy.

********

Chapter 1 - An Unexpected Encounter

Tracy had just got in from work when Vicky called.

Tracy hadn't had a good day and was feeling quite grumpy, although she tried not to let it show when she answered the phone to Vicky.

Vicky had met a guy yesterday and had arranged to meet him in a bar later tonight. She desperately needed Tracy to come along for moral support.

Although Vicky was Tracy's best friend, she was also a total pest when she was in heat. Unfortunately, Vicky always seemed to be in heat for some guy or another.

Tracy halfheartedly tried to get out of going, as she suspected she already knew how the evening would turn out. But Vicky was insistent. Besides, Vicky was almost sure "Steve" was bringing a friend along for Tracy. Vicky also pointed out, tomorrow was Saturday, so if they stayed out late, Tracy could lie-in in the morning.

Tracy was less than thrilled at the prospect of having to meet Steve's friend. Unlike Vicky, Tracy had certain standards when it came to men, and preferred to only go out with guys she was actually attracted to, not ones that just happened to be available.

However, Tracy knew it would be pointless to argue with Vicky, she would just keep going until Tracy gave up.

Tracy always gave up eventually.

Having agreed to being Vicky's wing-woman for the night, they agreed a time when they would meet at Vicky's before heading off to the bar.

After the call had ended, Tracy decided that she really needed a shower.

As she had hoped, the hot shower helped wash away some of the physical and mental grime of the day. She emerged twenty minutes later, nowhere near as grumpy as when she had entered.

Next Tracy went to the closet to pick out an outfit for tonight. She had no intensions of "dressing to impress", but wanted to find something that would still be showy enough to blend in at the type of bars they were likely to end up at.

In the end Tracy settled on a simple blue dress that made her feel good to wear. It was fairly figure hugging, (she had a very huggable figure), and had a neckline that showed just a bit of cleavage without being daring.

********

Having collected Vicky, the pair made their way to the bar.

Steve was already waiting for them. And there was no sign of a friend for Tracy. Despite Vicky pouting that Steve hadn't brought a friend for Tracy, Tracy tried not to let her relief show too much.

Steve didn't seem too bad, quite pleasant in a slightly cocky sort of way. But boy could he talk. Steve could talk nonstop about everything and nothing, although more than a few times he managed to steer the conversation back around to himself.

It was just after Tracy had ordered her second drink of the night, (Steve being too engrossed in Vicky to notice her much), when Vicky pulled her aside to tell her that Steve had asked her back to his place, and if it was alright, she would call Tracy in the morning to give her all the gory, sloppy details.

Secretly Tracy was exasperated that Vicky was doing this to her yet again, but outwardly she smiled and wished Vicky good luck.

And with that, Tracy found herself alone in the bar, holding a fresh drink.

She had briefly thought about putting the drink back on the bar and just leaving, but damnit, she had just paid for it. Besides, the way she was feeling at the moment, she needed the drink.

So, Tracy found a quiet corner booth where she hoped she could finish her drink in peace. Even then, within the first half an hour she had to politely decline the advances of three different men. Each time claiming she was waiting for someone.

Tracy had nearly finished her drink when she thought she saw a woman looking at her from across the bar. Not being sure, Tracy looked again, and found that the woman was indeed looking at her, and now she was smiling.

Several times over the next couple of minutes, Tracy tried to furtively glance in the woman's direction to see if she was still looking at her. Each time she was.

The last time she glanced over, she was shocked to see the woman walking straight towards her.

Tracy's first impression was that the woman walked like a predator. Fluid, assured, confident, and never losing eye contact with Tracy.

"Hi, I'm Sophie. Can I get you a drink?"

Then the woman in front of her smiled brilliantly and laughed.

"Sorry about the corny chat-up line, but it was all I could think of on the spur of the moment. But seriously, can I get you a drink?"

Tracy had meant to politely but definitely say "No", but then surprised herself when she asked for a Gin and Tonic.

Sophie smiled and cocked an eyebrow. "The hard stuff eh?" And with that she was off to the bar, leaving Tracy thoroughly confused.

Was she being hit on by a woman?

Surely not.

Weren't lesbians meant to have some form of "gay-dar"?

Tracy was pretty darn sure she wasn't giving off any lesbian signals. Whatever they might be.

However, Tracy did find Sophie intriguing, especially the confidence that appeared to come so naturally to her.

Tracy decided that as Sophie was buying her a drink, she would engage in a bit of friendly chat with her, during which time she would find a way to explain she wasn't really into women. At that point they could either keep on chatting, or more likely, Sophie would be free to go and find an actual lesbian.

When Sophie got back from the bar they started chatting, and soon Tracy found herself mesmerize by the woman across from her. Talking to her was so easy, it was like catching up with a long-lost friend. Sophie was sometimes funny, sometimes a little risqué, sometimes serious, but always interesting. At no point did Tracy feel as though she was being chatted up.

Tracy began taking in Sophie's appearance. She was slim in an athletic way, she had long flowing auburn hair and dazzlingly bright green eyes. If Tracy had been a man, she suspected that Sophie would be exactly her type. She was very attractive.

Sophie was wearing a simple silk blouse and tight faded jeans. Tracy knew that if anyone else in the bar had been dressed like that, they would have looked out of place. However, on Sophie, she was the most elegant person in the room.

Sophie was also wearing some sort of pendant on a thin gold chain around her neck. Tracy couldn't quite make out what the pendant was, as it was partially covered by her blouse. The overall effect was to draw a person's eye to Sophies rather amazing boobs. Which was probably the intended effect.

Tracy thought she herself had nice boobs, but Sophie had her beat hands down. Sophie's boobs looked fantastic and made Tracy a little envious.

Oh shit!, she was staring at another woman's boobs.

Tracy's gaze immediately snapped up to Sophie's eyes, but the grin she saw on Sophie's face let her know that she had been caught red-handed.

To try and cover her acute embarrassment, Tracy asked if Sophie wanted another drink, as they both now had empty glasses in front of them. Chuckling, Sophie asked for a Mojito.

When Tracy got back from the bar she took a large slug of her Gin and Tonic, but then cautioned herself to slow down. Four G&T's was already past her normal limit, and she was definitely feeling way out of her depth in Sophie's company.

Still very flustered, Tracy was only half listening to Sophie as she monologued on. Tracy told herself she better join in the conversation again soon, before Sophie noticed something was up.

It was then that Tracy heard Sophie state that in her opinion women on average were much better kissers then men.

Still feeling extremely flustered, and not giving herself time to think, Tracy blurted out the first thing that came to her mind,

"I've never been kissed by a woman before."

Christ! Had she really just said that. Of all the stupid things...

Before she could react, Tracy realized that Sophie had already scooted over next to her. Placing a hand gently to her face, Sophie leaned in and kissed her passionately.

Tracy's mind went blank.

As Sophie broke the kiss, she quipped, "well you have now", before going back to discussing the pros and cons of male / female kissing as though nothing had happened.

Tracy's mind was doing cartwheels.

A woman had just kissed her!

A woman had just kissed her in a crowded bar!

A woman had just kissed her in a crowded bar where other people could see them!

Tracy quickly scanned the bar area, sure people would be staring at them, but nobody was paying them the slightest bit of attention.

Should Tracy say something? But what? She had all but invited the kiss (purely by accident of course).

But, oh. It had felt so nice. Tracy's lips were still tingling at the thought of that beautiful (but accidental) kiss.

As Tracy began to calm down, she noticed that although Sophie had partially moved away after the kiss, she was now much closer than had been before. Sophie had also "accidentally" and casually left her hand resting on Tracy's thigh.

Tracy looked down at Sophie's hand then up at her face. Although Sophie was acting casually, Tracy could see that Sophie was watching closely for her reaction.

In the end Tracy decided to leave Sophie's hand where it was and relaxed against the back of the padded booth. Sophie immediately beamed her a brilliant smile.

Once the line had been crossed, and Tracy had accepted this minimal level of physical contact between them, she found it much easier to relax and simply enjoy being in Sophie's company.

It was much later, as the energy within the bar was finally beginning to wind down, when Sophie dropped the bomb,

"So, do you want to come back to my place tonight?"

Tracy had been anticipating this question for the last hour, but until this moment she hadn't worked out what she was going to say.

At this point it was pointless to deny she found Sophie attractive and was more than a little turn on by her (even though Tracy definitely wasn't a lesbian). But could she take the next step?

How would Sophie react if Tracy went along with her now, only to back out later?

Tracy didn't know if it was because of the extra G&T, or was it that Sophie was so intoxicating, but she couldn't stop wondering what it would be like to feel another woman like she wanted to feel Sophie at this moment.

She couldn't imagine what it would be like. But a growing part of her wanted to find out.

However, up until now, the only time they had kissed, Tracy had been caught unawares. Could she do it again if she knew it was about to happen?

Only one way to find out.

Tracy leaned in towards Sophie and gently kissed her on the lips. As she pulled back, Tracy simply said "Yes."

She was rewarded with one of Sophie's special smiles.

********

They took the underground most of the way back to Sophie's place. It was much further out from the center of the city than Tracy would have guessed. Defiantly the posh side of the city.

Once they were through the front door of Sophie's apartment, Sophie began leading her quickly by the hand. It was obvious that Sophie was as turned on as Tracy was nervous.

As they were going through the apartment's main room (god, this place was enormous), Tracy was shocked to see a man sitting on the couch, quietly reading a book.

Before she had time to stop and speak, Sophie was again leading her quickly away by the hand. Tracy had just enough time to see the man look up, smile politely and give her a nod of hello before he went back to reading his book.

Once in the bedroom Sophie immediately started kissing Tracy with so much passion it took her breath away. Sophie was certainly proving her statement from earlier in the evening, stating that women were better kissers then men.

Tracy was wilting under the heat of Sophies passionate assault.

But first she had to know.

Tracy was so far out of her depth, she couldn't stand any more surprises tonight.

With an effort, she broke the kiss and held Sophie just out of kissing range with her hand.

"Who was that man?"

"Just Philip" replied Sophie, dismissing the question as irrelevant.

Seeing that Tracy still wasn't satisfied, Sophie elaborated, "Philip sleeps in a different room. Here and now, it's just me and you."

With that, Sophie resumed her kissing, finding Tracy was powerless to stop her.

Soon both women were naked on Sophie's bed.

Sensing that that Tracy was still quite nervous, Sophie suggested she lie back, close her eyes and let Sophie lead.

Tracy was in heaven. Her body was being covered in an ever shifting pattern of light caresses and soft kisses. And it just went on and on and on.

By now most guys would either be sucking on her nipples or fingering her pussy, but so far Sophie hadn't even got as far as touching her in either place.

Soon Tracy was beginning to quietly moan with the sensations coursing through her body. Each touch felt like a spark of pleasure dancing over her skin. How could a touch so soft feel so intense?

The first time Sophie so much as touched one of her boobs, Tracy sighed deeply. Her boobs had never been so sensitive, not even when she caressed them herself.

A little later, Tracy could feel the warmth of Sophie's breath next to one of her nipples. Instinctively, without thinking about it, Tracy tried to raise her chest to better offer her nipple to Sophie's mouth. At that moment Tracy wanted nothing more than to feel Sophie's lips clamped to her areola and her tongue lashing her nipple.

However, Sophie's mouth darted away from the offered breast, but not before giving her nipple a quick light flick with her tongue. This time Tracy's moan had a touch more disappointment and desperation about it.

Tracy wasn't sure how long this pleasure torture went on for, but when Sophie had lightly started tracing patterns on top of her pussy, she nearly lost it.

Tracy was floating on a cushion of bliss, currents of pleasure were leisurely washing over her body, interspersed with little islands of ecstasy.

Tracy hadn't realized it was possible to feel this good for so long.

Hell, she could remember having orgasms in the past that didn't feel half this good. Short lived miserly things that she had given herself with a vibrator. Something quick to scratch the itch.

This was on a whole different level. She had never felt anything like it.

However, when Tracy felt Sophie begin to position herself between her legs, she had a moments pause. This was another of those mental lines that needed to be crossed. Having a woman caress her boobs was one thing, but any second now she was about to have another woman's tongue licking her pussy, (at the very least).

Was it going to be weird?

But oh god. She wanted it so badly.

No. Not "want", she "needed" it so badly.

For the briefest second, Tracy wondered if it would be easier if she imagined Sophie as a guy about to go down on her.

No. She couldn't do that to Sophie.

In the last hour or so, Sophie had opened her mind and body up to a whole new level of sexual experiences. She wasn't about to diminish those experiences by denying it was a woman who had made her feel this way.

So instead, she opened her eyes and took in the sight of Sophie between her legs.

At that moment, Sophie was also looking back at her. They smiled at each other, and then Sophie gave Tracy the best orgasm of her life.

Tracy couldn't remember everything that happened next. There was some screaming, there was definitely a lot of thrashing around, and she seemed to remember there might even have been some begging mixed in for good measure.

As Tracy came down from her orgasmic high, she was being held in Sophie's arms, and with her head on Sophie's chest.

She found herself nose to nipple, once again staring at Sophie's amazing boobs.

Tracy smiled to herself, remembering that it was staring at Sophie's boobs at the bar which had helped land her in this situation.

As she lay there, the glow of her recent orgasm still warming her insides, Tracy wanted nothing more than to make Sophie feel as good as she did right now.

But she didn't know how to please a woman sexually.

Then her brain reminded her that she was talking rubbish. She had brought a woman (herself) to orgasm hundreds of times.

The decision made, her mouth made a b-line to the nearest of Sophie's nipples. Taking it in her mouth she sucked hard, relishing the feel and texture of it in her mouth.

Forcing herself to slow down, Tracy attempted to follow Sophie's example and not rush, but instead try to give equal attention to Sophie's entire body.

Occasionally, Tracy would move up and plant passionate kisses over Sophie's face and lips. She was surprised to realize how turned on she herself was becoming, witnessing the growing arousal in Sophie.

For Tracy, foreplay with a guy was usually a case of tit for tat. The guy would give her some pleasure with his hands and mouth, then she felt obliged to give him some pleasure with her hands and mouth. Then they would fuck.

With Sophie it was oh so different. Tracy was finding she was getting enormous pleasure based on how much pleasure she was giving Sophie. The more Sophie moaned and squirmed, the more turned-on Tracy became, and the more she wanted to make Sophie feel even better.

At last Tracy had come face to face with the issue of Sophie's pussy. Literally... she was currently staring at it. Up close.

This was another of those mental lines that needed to be crossed. And whilst it might be the last line to cross, it was also the biggest.

Whilst she was considering the situation, Tracy had ever so lightly been tracing circles around Sophie's labia which she could hear was driving Sophie wild with anticipation.

Tracy desperately wanted to bury her face in Sophie's pussy. At the moment, she knew nothing would give her more pleasure than to taste Sophie on her tongue and lips.

But she hesitated.

This was another woman's pussy.

Perhaps if she started with a light kiss on Sophies lips?

Kiss.

There, not so bad.

Again?

Kiss.

Nothing to it.

Then, before she could over-think it, Tracy dipped her head once more and ran her tongue deep between Sophies sopping wet lips from stem to stern.

The full force of Sophie's heat and wetness and smell and taste hit Tracy in her combined senses like a physical blow. It was the most overpoweringly, wonderous thing she had ever tasted.

Tracy was lost to passion.

And judging by the sounds coming from above her, so was Sophie.

********

Sometime later, Tracy and Sophie were relaxing in each other's arms, again just enjoying the feeling of being close to each other.

A question had begun nudging Tracy's mind.

"So who's Philip" she asked.

"My husband" Sophie replied casually.

WHAT!!!!

Tracy jerked up, so she could stare Sophie in the face.

She wanted to believe she had misheard Sophie, but she knew that she hadn't.

"What do you mean he's your husband?"

"Philip is my husband" re-stated Sophie simply.

Of all the mental gymnastics her brain had had to deal with this evening, this twist was by far the hardest to come to grips with.

Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers