Last Night, with My Sister Sandra

Story Info
His sister catches him peeping at her, and makes him pay.
2.1k words
4.36
28.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm taking off now, Poin," Sandra said. "Don't you and your book do anything I wouldn't do." And she actually leaned over and patted me on the head before she left.

"Poin" was short for "Poindexter," of course, a reference to the fact that I was stretched out on the couch reading a book about World War One while she was going out on a date. And the pat on my head was her way acting as if I were the younger sibling when in fact I was nineteen to her eighteen, a college freshman to her high school senior, and half a foot taller.

I just wasn't as social, is all. I mean, I've had girlfriends - well, I'd been on a bunch of dates, anyway - but Sandra was a cheerleader.

I wondered whether she knew that when she leaned over, she was exposing her entire lace bra to me. I didn't doubt it: I'd foolishly confided to her that I was still a virgin (though I had seen a few bras).

"You're still at it, Poin?" she asked when she came back a couple of hours later.

"Professor likes to assign a lot of read-" I began, before she cut me off. I guess she wasn't really interested. I'd also, by the way, long since given up asking her not to call me "Poin."

"Fuckin' Timothy," she said, "or non-fucking Timothy, I should say, couldn't get it up. Can you believe that?"

There was no safe answer, so I said nothing. I suppose reassuring her with "Just the sight of your bra before made me a little hard" would have been the absolutely worst thing to say.

(Normally, if I'm being honest, the sight of hard nipples showing through a thin bra would have sent me to my room to jerk off the moment she'd left the house, but jerking off to my sister's nipples seemed very wrong)

Not that she was really looking for an answer, of course, and she went straight into her own room.

About ten minutes later I went upstairs to the bathroom to piss and I heard what sounded like whimpering sounds coming from her room. Could she be crying over Timothy? I doubted it: she didn't seem to be that into him. Of course who knows? We used to tell one another everything, but we're not that kind of close anymore.

Maybe she was hurt.

At least I'm pretty sure those were the only things going through my mind at the time.

Her door was a bit ajar, which was unusual for her, so I peeked inside.

Sandra was on her bed, wearing one of the jerseys she used as nightshirts.

Though "wearing" might be overstating things, since it was pulled up high enough to fully expose one breast and most of the other. Her panties were down mid-thigh, and one hand was rubbing her pussy furiously. She was tossing her head from side to side, her groans sounding more like pants.

All thought of pissing were gone, as my dick was suddenly harder that I can ever remember it.

I couldn't move from the spot.

All qualms about jerking off to Sandra were gone and I wished I could whip it out in the hallway and do it while I watched her.

She seemed to be really into it, and I wondered whether this was how she usually was.

Or maybe she got laid so often, she didn't masturbate at all. I had no idea.

In any case I was transfixed, and I knew I'd be jerking off to the memory of this for some time to come.

And finally her entire body shook, and she made sort of a gurgling sound. Obviously I'd never heard a woman cum before.

I realized I'd better get away from the doorway, now that she was no longer distracted. And also I became aware that I had to piss worse than ever which, as you might guess, wasn't all that easy with massive erection.

But I managed and when I stepped out of the bathroom, somebody - Sandra - suddenly grabbed me and before I could get enough balance to resist, pulled me into her room and pushed me hard onto her bed. I hit the edge of the bed, then fell off, landing on my forearm. "What the fuck -?" I began.

"You mother-fucking asshole," she said.

"What? What did I do?" I asked. Though I knew.

"You were peeping at me, you goddamned perv."

I got to my feet, and she shoved me onto the bed. I guess I should have realized her cheerleading would leave her with impressive upper-body strength.

"Mom is going to kill you, if I don't just do it myself first."

I said "Sandra..." not really knowing what to say next. Apologize? Beg? Offer her something?

"Get naked," she said. "Right now."

"What?"

"Why, would that be embarrassing? Tough shit. Do it."

I stripped down to my boxers. Okay, she'd seen me in my boxers before.

"All of it," she said. "If you got that boner watching me, I have a right to see it."

I pulled off my boxers.

"Lie down."

I did it.

"You got that from watching your sister, Perv?"

I had a sinking feeling "Poin" was going to replaced by "Perv."

"Yes," I said softly.

"Wrap your hand around it," she ordered me. "And start stroking it."

"Sandra..."

"I bet you've been dying to do that since you came upstairs. Now you can do it for my entertainment. Close your eyes, stroke your dick, but I swear, if you cum, you'll regret it."

I closed my eyes and began stroking my dick very slowly. I think my dick was even harder than it had been before, being forced to jerk off with my sister watching.

I opened my eyes just for a peek, and saw Sandra standing over me, wearing nothing but her panties, her left hand inside her panties. In her right hand was her iPhone. She was filming me.

Before I could say anything, she noticed my eyes were open and said "I told you keep your eyes shut, Perv. Open them again, and I'll post this on YouTube. 'My Perv Brother Sneaks Into My Room When He Thinks I'm Not Home and Jerks Off on My Bed.'"

"Please..."

"Don't stop. And don't cum, or the whole world will see that too."

Not cumming was getting difficult.

"Mmm," she said a bit breathlessly. She had to be masturbating right next to me, but I didn't dare look. "Maybe I'd be doing you a favor posting this. A big, hard dick like yours, you'd get a ton of dates."

"No," I said, not having any idea whether she was serious about it. All I knew was that she'd started out threatening to tell Mom, and now she was holding something far worse over my head.

I could feel pre-cum leaking out as I stroked my dick. I was about to beg my sister to let me cum - yes, I knew I was going to have to beg - when she slid a finger in my mouth. It was a musky, not unpleasant taste.

I could figure out what it was. "Have you ever eaten a girl's pussy, Perv?"

"No," I said. Of course I hadn't.

She sat on the side of the bed, told me I could open my eyes, and then told me to get on my knees on the floor next to the bed. She slid her panties off, leaving me staring at her pussy. She was shaven, except for a triangular wisp of hair above her vulva.

"Do you know where the clitoris is, Perv?" she asked.

I might have been a virgin, but I doubted there was any aspect of heterosexual or girl-on-girl sex I wasn't familiar with thanks to the easy availability of porn.

I began licking her clit, and she started responding almost immediately. I moved on to lightly sucking on her clit, teasing her pussy with my tongue then thrusting it inside, everything I'd seen on my computer screen. She was thrashing about, moaning, and thought I could turn the tables and order her to suck my dick or else I'd stop what I was doing.

But I couldn't stop what I was doing, could I? She could tell Mom I was peeping on her, and she could show the world a video of me masturbating on my sister's bed. Sure, YouTube would pull the video within the hour, but my life would already be ruined.

Finally she came, loudly, then lay still. I stood up and I probably could have slipped out the door and back to my own room, but I couldn't stop looking at her. I'd never expected to see my sister like this, of course, naked, on her back, her perfect breasts jutting out almost straight up from her chest, nipples still hard, her pussy fully exposed and wet, partly from her own fluids and partly from my saliva. I could still taste her on my tongue, of course.

And while I was taking in the view, which I was sure I'd never see again, she grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the bed. Before I knew it, I was on my back and she's crawled on top of me. "You're going to fuck your sister, Perv," she said.

"Sandra, no, that's too much."

"I don't care. I need a dick in me."

"Come on, you're my sister."

"If you don't, I'm going to tell Mom you tried to force yourself on me."

"She knows I'd never do that."

"I'll tell her you were jerking off on my bed, and when I came home and caught you... oh, and when you saw I'd taken a video... you just lost it and tried to fuck me. Mom is going to kill you."

That was either the second or the third time Sandra had said that so far, and each time Mom killing me seemed more and more probable.

She moved up my body until her wet pussy was rubbing against the shaft of my dick.

"I'm doing you a favor, Perv. Otherwise you might die a virgin."

She grabbed my dick, held it straight up, then lowered her wet pussy down on it until I was completely inside her. Oh, fuck, I never imagined it could feel this good.

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, something I'd wanted to do from the start.

We were both groaning, and I was proud I was able to make her feel as good as she was making me feel. Then my mind cleared enough to ask "Sandra, is this safe?"

"Of course it is. You're a virgin and I've never fucked anyone without a condom before, so neither of us can catch anything."

I let everything keep happening for another minute, then had another thought. "Wait, wait-"

"What the fuck is it now?"

"If you never fucked without a condom, does that mean you're not on the Pill or anything?"

"No I'm not, so you better not cum in me, because I'm fertile as fuck right now. Now shut up and let me fuck you."

This interruption seemed to make her even wilder, and she began bouncing up and down on me even harder. "Oh fuck," she was saying breathlessly, "you're so fucking fucking deep in me."

I honestly didn't feel I had a drop of blood anywhere above my waist. I wished this could go on forever.

But then...

Suddenly I realized it wasn't going to.

"Sandra, you better get off me. I'm close."

She stopped for just a moment, then began fucking me harder still, as if she were possessed. While I struggled to hold back. "Uh... uh...OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she shouted as she came.

She took a moment to catch her breath, then climbed off my throbbing dick. "Okay, Perv, you can go back to your room now."

"Please," I said, I need to-"

"Get out of here."

I grabbed her and pushed her down on her back, then slid my dick into her and started pumping. "Stop it," she said, "you can't!"

I could.

And I did.

And by now I had to.

I don't know whether she could have pushed me off of her if she'd really, really wanted to. All I heard was another "No!" and then I came inside of her. Over and over again until my entire body felt drained.

I rolled off of her, watching my cum oozing out of her pussy and pooling onto the bed, knowing that most of it was still inside of her. She had a stunned expression on her face, and I said "Mom is really going to kill me now."