ChasPHX

Let's see. I'm a writer by trade, but not a fiction writer. I can tell you it's a professional industry, so it wouldn't do for my employers to know about my, uh, other writing endeavours.

I favour shorter stories that emphasize unique situations, or even gimmicks, where the erotic charge is more contextual rather than character-driven. I like to dive right into the action and avoid backstory and exposition as much as possible. I'm pretty much a one and done type of guy; once the main erotic encounter of the story is over, I usually find myself drifting away, whether reading or writing.

I like true horror, where the author's intent is to instill honest to God fear. That doesn't always pair so well with erotica, but I guess we can't have everything right?

If you're following me, thanks! I'm happy to have your interest and support. Please DM me and let me know what you like about my stories and what inspired you to follow me, and I will do my best to give you more of it.

Fair warning, I do like experimenting with category and style, so if you like one of my stories for its specific elements or setting, or you only gravitate to one or two categories, you might not find me all that reliable. As I say, tell me what you like, and maybe I can find a way to scratch that itch for you in unexpected ways.

So long, thanks for reading.
ChasPHX

Location

Toronto

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
61Followers
6Following
12My Favorites
24My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact ChasPHX by clicking here.