Last Night's Desires

Story Info
My first encounter with family desires.
1.9k words
4.38
27.1k
13
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot the Summer I turned 18 and had just graduated High School. Not so bad that we had to stay inside, but it was uncomfortable outside in the sun. My brothers, Mike (19) and Joe (16), had gone down to the river and would probably be there the whole day. My mom (43) and dad (45) had gone shopping and I was in the house alone except for our cocker spaniel, Noodles. She followed me everywhere around the house. When I went off to college in the fall, I would surely miss her.

I decided to enjoy the time alone. I was walking around the house in just my "Daisy Duke's" and a t-shirt with the bottom cutoff. I liked the way this showed off my long tan legs and smooth stomach. I was in great shape and looking forward to my new swim squad at college. It was getting harder and harder to keep competitive with my tits getting bigger each year. I was now a solid c-cup. I got a popsicle and went to the bathroom to get a shower and hopefully cool off. While I was in the shower, Noodles lay on the cool floor just outside the tub.

I didn't hear the front door open with the water running and got out to go get a towel, naked. That was when I ran into Mike, still wet from the river and coming from the kitchen with a popsicle in his mouth. We almost walked right into each other. Apparently, he had forgotten I was home and didn't hear the shower over the fan. When he saw me, his mouth went slack and he dropped his grape (yech!) popsicle on the floor and just stood there looking at me. I slid past him, brushing him with my tits and went to get my towel. I stood in the hallway in front of him drying my hair and watched him looking at me. He was in a trance. It was magical.

I couldn't believe how helpless he seemed. Here was my big brother, the tough football jock standing in the hall motionlessly looking at his naked sister and he was completely dumbstruck. I turned and bounded off to my room with Noodles trailing behind. He went to get another popsicle and clean up the mess from this one.

I did feel better after the shower, but now I had a different problem to solve. How to get my brother out of HIS clothes and on top of me. I had an idea. The house would be quiet at about 10:00 pm and he would be up in his room for a few hours afterward. I could use that to my advantage. Our parents returned, our younger brother, Joe was also back from the river and had gotten his shower. Dinner was nice but I was squirming with anticipation. Mom asked if I had "Ants in my britches."

I said "No, I'm OK."

She said, "Well, something is definitely in your head." If she only knew what I had in mind to get something into me alright.

The evening was winding down and I was getting wet waiting for my opportunity. Would I have the courage to go through with it? All the lights were out and everyone was in their rooms. I put on my night shirt with nothing underneath, I grabbed my Biology book, went to Mike's door and knocked. He came to the door in his boxers and some super hero t-shirt. I told him "I need help with my homework." This was a lie since it was Summer Break, he never even questioned that. He just stood there with the door open looking at my legs.

I went in and sat on the end of his bed, leaving him the top, right where I wanted him to be. The light from his night stand was behind him and shown directly on me. I opened the book and told him "I was not sure how the whole thing with intercourse worked." He said he was "glad to help me with anything."

As I sat there speaking with him, I would shift my position and my night shirt would rise up my legs. He would glance each time I would look at the page and look in my eyes each time I would say something. I kept making the questions longer and longer to give him ample time to get worked up. I could see his boxers beginning to react. I told him "It is so frustrating, I just don't see how it could work." He told me "The woman needs to be ready and expecting it or it would be difficult and painful to get it in." I told him "I don't understand how that can be," let out an exasperated "uugggghh!" and let myself fall back on the end of the bed knowing this would make my night shirt rise up and expose the light blonde pubes and pussy. I reacted quickly (but not TOO quickly) to cover up.

I could now see a REAL reaction in his shorts. I apologized and said "I should be going. I am SO sorry about that." He caught my hand as we were both standing in my feigned attempt to leave his room. He was directly in front of me and I could see his dick pointing right at my stomach. It was about as big as my hand is long. I hoped it would feel as good as it looked. He reached out and held my shoulders. He looked me in the eyes and told me that I "had become a beautiful a woman." With that I hugged him close and pressed his cock into my stomach. It throbbed with the pressure.

When we separated, I told him that he looked like he was "having a problem" and that I could "help him with it." He stood there looking at me as I reached out and pulled the waistband of his shorts out a bit. I could see the head poking up. It was just shy of the waistband. I reached in and felt its warmth against my hand. I couldn't believe it, I actually had my brothers dick in my hand.

I smiled at him and he was transfixed on what I was doing with his cock. His mouth was open as he was breathing deeply. I got down on my knees and kissed the tip softly. He let out a sigh and sat on the bed. I went closer and took his cock out of his shorts. It was standing at attention and pointed right at my mouth. I have always been a "good girl" who takes to coaching. Looking at the way it pointed at me and was getting purple, I took this to mean I should kiss the tip.

I kissed it deeply, parting my lips slightly to allow only the head into my mouth. Then I slowly pressed forward to take it into my mouth. With that, he fell back on the bed and moaned loudly. I hoped my parents would not hear and come check on what was the matter. I am sure I was not very good, this was after all the first cock I had ever touched.

I saw my dad's cock once when he was getting out of the shower. Mike's was not as long, but a bit thicker. I stood up and took off my panties. When I put his dick back in my mouth he came, closed his eyes and shook his head pretty violently. His cum came out in strings. It was hot and thick. I had never seen that before. it was incredible. Some of it went into my mouth. It was salty and a bit sweet at the same time. Most of it came out of my mouth, I didn't think to swallow it. It ran down my chest, through my light pussy hair, dripped into my lap and onto the floor. This was my first sexual experience and I didn't even lose my virginity.

My pussy was hot, wet and needed release. I got up and went to put my night shirt back on. He stopped me and said he would "help me" now that he was "better." With that, I turned back to him and released my shirt to the floor. I told him I had never been with a guy and he said "That's OK, this was my first experience too. We don't have to worry about that now." With that, he kissed me and took my hand. He drew me to the bed and I sat down. He grabbed the towel from the hamper he had used for his shower and cleaned my face and chest. Then he wiped the little bit of his cum from my pubes.

As he was cleaning my pussy, I leaned back against the headboard to give him better access and opened my legs for him. I was fully open and exposed to my brothers probing touch and he could see all of my pussy. My clit was swollen and throbbing for attention. Each time he touched it, I felt lightning run through me. After a few passes with the towel, he moved in closer and just looked at my pussy. I spread my lips for him to see better. They were so swollen and I could feel my own wetness on them.

He drew in a long breath and smelled me deeply. He was so close, I could feel his breath on my thighs and he placed a hand under me to lift my ass and he licked me from my asshole all the way up to my clit. I was spinning. I had never thought people did that or that he would do that. It was so naughty and felt amazing. He was licking my inner lips and sucking them into his mouth with a low "slurping" sound. Every time he would come up to suck on my clit, I would raise my hips and moan out. I was trying to be quiet, but it felt so fucking good!! I grabbed a pillow to try to quiet my sounds.

Then he started sucking and pressing on my clit with his lips. He kept doing this and rubbing my pussy with his fingers without putting them inside me. It didn't take long until I was cumming and yelling out into the pillow. I held his face in my pussy until the feeling went down. I let go of him and he could begin to pull away. I could hear how wet his face was as he pulled away and my lips released from his cheeks and chin. He looked high from eating his sisters pussy. I got up, kissed him, grabbed my shirt and went to my room. I slept like a baby that night.

The next morning I saw my mom in the kitchen, my brothers had already gotten up and taken off. She fixed me a plate of bacon and eggs. My dad had already gone to work. My mom kissed me and told me she saw me go into my room. She said "Next time, have your brother wash his face afterward, then he won't still smell like last night's desires." I dropped my fork and just looked at her as she left the kitchen. I did notice a small smile on her lips and she was swinging her ass a bit as she left the kitchen. I wonder what else she saw?