Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.2

Story Info
Donny rethinks his commitment to the clan, but...
4k words
4.21
2k
4

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers

After his brutal initiation ceremony, Donny rethinks his choice - but he might just be too late...

This story changed a little over the weekend, as I learned that an author I liked very much on Literotica has passed away. vicjohnson has only written 3 stories, over a decade ago, but they were very effective (in a very non-con sort of way). The two characters introduced in this chapter are a tribute to his story "T-Girl University ".

as usual: Futa-on-male, non-con. All characters are 18 or older.

* * *

When I woke up the room was flooded with sunlight. There was a note on the bed beside me, written in my mom's florid cursive:

"Didn't want to wake you up, broke down and went down for breakfast. Call me!"

Below this she wrote the time - 8:55 AM. I picked up my phone and checked it - 9:43.

Damn.

I called her. She sounded out of breath when she finally answered.

"Oh... hi, sweetie, sorry we didn't wait... I didn't want to wake you up but we were starving..."

"That's OK, mom. Are you still in the dining room?"

"Oh, no, sweetie, sorry... Your dad was really eager OOOH!... really eager to get to the beach..."

Yeah, that tracks. Far as I know, my dad subsists most of the year on a steady diet of mom's cock (with Lyndi chipping in from time to time), but he goes stir-crazy when the annual retreat draws closer, blabbering non-stop about all the cocks he's going to take... Good for him.

"Mom, I'm not sure I want to go to the dining room by myself..."

Mom made a sound that was between a grunt and a contended purr. "MMMRRWWWRR... OH, yes, that hit the spot... Sorry, baby, Lindsay introduced me to a friend of hers, and the things she's doing to my shaft... MMMNNNFFF..."

I sighed. "Yeah, no big deal, mom, you enjoy yourself. Maybe I'll ask Lindsay..."

My mom giggled. "Oh, I'm afraid Lindsay is a bit busy... at the moment..."

Yeah, I could hear the rhythmic slapping sound in the background - my sister's crotch repeatedly pounding some nubile ass... Yup, I was on my own.

"No biggie, mom, you guys have fun."

"Wait a minute! MMMFFGG... The things she does with her tongue...! OK, so - how do you feel? Your ass seemed fine this morning OOOOMMMNN...Any pain?"

I smiled in spite of myself. The sounds coming through the phone - mom and Lindsay were definitely getting their money's worth from this retreat...!

"Yeah, my ass is fine. My stomach still feels weird, but the medic did say it'll take longer..."

"That's great, honey! Go get some breakfast and get your beautiful bum down here, make suUUUURRee, damn! Make sure to wear the yellow Speedo!"

I sat in silence for a few minutes, thinking. I really-really didn't want to see anybody - especially not any Futa... My mood wasn't as bad as it was yesterday, but still I was pretty despondent; "I've made a huge mistake!" Just about summed it up very concisely. My mom had our tickets, and I had no illusions she'd give me mine if I asked her. "No, sweetie, that was a bad experience, but you'll feel better once your tummy is filled with cum! Just give it a chance... You've been waiting for it for so long!"

Was that my mom's voice in my head, or my own? Because this was true, I HAVE been dreaming about this for years. Aside from the fact that I had no money, and there was no way in hell I'd try hitchhiking back to the west coast, why not just give it a chance...?

Well, there was at least ONE good reason: the thought of a woman shoving her cock into my ass had somehow lost its allure. I kept going back to yesterday's ceremony: mom's cock filling my mouth, her hands holding me still, as a madwoman with a 15"-long, steel-hard cock rammed it into my butt. It wasn't just the pain (though it hurt like nothing I've ever experienced) - it was the casual brutality, the way they completely disregarded my cries of pain, like I was a piece of meat, the way that butch aunt Petra just waved my mom over to silence me...

I wasn't mad at mom. I believe she honestly thought that it was what I wanted, that I just needed help to get over my stage fright; but if this was a glimpse of what awaited me here... Damn, I wanted to go home!

***

It was 10:05 when I set out for the dining room. They served breakfast till 10:30, and I figured it'd be mostly empty by the time I got there; like most public areas inside the hotel it was a no-sex zone, so I figured most people would be long gone. I wasn't sure what the procedure was; if a Futa fancied my ass, could she just drag me to a private area and rape me? And did I find the idea titillating? I know I used to...

Dad used to tell stories about the retreat - most of them were pretty innocuous, with him trying to get as much sex as he could, and failing quite often (Futas are notorious for their discrimination against middle-aged, slightly pudgy and balding men). His one shining moment came a few years back; he was standing at a urinal, peeing, when in came his (and my) favorite porn star, Pamela Hung Lee. She was a little drunk, whipping out her super-girthy, 13" beast and spraying the urinal with a torrent of pee. He says that at first he tried to pretend that he was having problems peeing, himself, stealing glances at her, but after a couple of minutes he straight up gave up and just stood and watched. She finished after a few minutes, shook it for another minute, and then - saying nothing - turned to him, picked him up and carried him to one of the stalls, dumped him on the toilet seat, belly down, and proceeded to fuck the shit out of him for 20 minutes. When she finished she didn't even let him lick her clean - just wiped it off with toilet paper, tugged her mini dress down, not even half-covering her juggernaut, turned around and walked out. In all that time she hasn't said one word to him.

My dad described it as one of the greatest things that had ever happened to him; extremely painful - she was thicker than the Clan Mother! - but very exhilarating. And the truth was, when he first told it to me I thought it was crazy cool, and couldn't wait to go to the retreat and be fucked up the ass by porn stars (though any Futa - even regular-sized ones - would do).

Now, though? That was fucking RAPE, man...

I didn't see a lot of guests on my way - mostly hotel staff, all the girls very conspicuously bulge-free. There were guests hanging around the lobby area, and I made my way in the open corridor circling it, managing to avoid them. You needed to wear a shirt inside the hotel, but there were no restrictions regarding the bottom, and I saw several ladies sporting bulges that were barely held by their bikini briefs. Some noticed me as I slinked behind the columns, some making eye contact and smiling, but I rushed on, making it safely to the dining room.

***

The dining room was indeed sparsely populated, mostly staff picking up dirty dishes from the tables. The eggs station seemed to be closed, but there were 3 large buffets that still had food on them, enough for a quick bite. All I've had to eat since lunch, yesterday, were a couple slices of my mom's carrot cake, but my stomach was still too unsettled, and I didn't have much of an appetite; but I had to eat something, I needed some substance if I was going to try and work a way out of my current situation...

So, let's see: a soft bagel with sesame, some cheese, some tomatoes and cucumber, a couple slices of cold meat of some sorts, butter, of course - all on this large plate; I'll finish it quickly, then come back, get coffee and some of those scrumptious pastries...! Just grab some cutlery, good... ~

I turned, plate in hand - and froze.

"Well. Well. Well. What HAVE we got here?"

They were two, standing in my way, looking at me with obvious lust in their eyes. One was a redhead, with pale skin and a freckled face, with a small nose and tight lips, which at the moment were stretched in a predatory grin. She was short for a Futa - maybe 5'7", only slightly taller than me - and a little on the skinny side, though her boobs seemed very nice. She was also quite obviously pregnant, with a small baby bump that stretched her t-shirt tight, hanging over her other, smaller bulge, which was packed tightly into a red bikini.

The one who spoke was a much more intimidating sight. She was much taller than me, around 6", with broad shoulders and a very curvy figure. She looked slightly Mediterranean, with beautiful, olive skin, full lips, an aquiline nose and a shock of dark brown hair. She wore a light beige mesh shirt that showed off large breasts, heroically contained by two tiny, purple triangles that showed through the mesh. Her bikini bottom was a large triangle, held together by a thin, almost-not-there string that snaked around her wide hips. That bikini was a marvel of engineering, holding a thick, veiny cock curled inside it, the top completely exposed for my viewing pleasure. I mean, I'm guessing that was the idea. It mainly managed to terrify me...

They both moved towards me, showing off their perfect teeth in a wolffish smile. The larger one put her hand around my back, hugging my waist, pulling me against her body. Her heavy breasts pressed down on my shoulder, and I could feel her terrifying womanhood sliding against my side.

"So, cutie - what's your name?"

I tried to answer, but the words stuck in my mouth. I looked up at her, feeling like a small gazelle that had been captured by a lioness, and was now waiting for its jaws to tear it to pieces. The redhead took the plate from my hand, which I realized was trembling.

"Oh my god, Carla - look at him, he's shaking!" She bumped her fist against her friend's shoulder. "Waddaya know, Gonzo - you still got it!"

Carla's smile faded. She hugged me a little closer.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Girlfriend doesn't like it when other women fuck you? Makes a scene? Beats you up?" She turned around, looking at the dining room's entrance. "Is she coming? Don't worry, sweetie, I'll protect you, nobody messes with Carla!"

I finally managed to find my voice. "D-Donny..."

They both looked at me, uncomprehending. The redhead asked:

"Donna? Your girlfriend's name is Donna?"

I shook my head. "No, sorry... I'm Donny. That's my name..."

The redhead giggled. "Now we're getting somewhere...! OK, I'm Marry, and Godzilla here is Carla. And your girlfriend is..."

I shook my head. "No, no girlfriend..." I looked up at Carla, who was frowning throughout this exchange, and smiled weakly. "I'm here with my mom and sisters... my dad, too, we..."

Her face cleared, turning into a smile. She cut my ramblings off. "All RIGHT! So, all clear. Sandra here is pretty much useless, as you can probably tell, but I can guarantee you the pounding of a lifetime..."

Sandra cut in, sounding pissed off. "Hey, I can't move too much, but I can still pound with the best of them..."

Carla waved her hand in dismissal. "Sure you can, red. You're a regular Uma Eberhard, a real-life fucking machine. But, seriously, sweetie, you won't be in any shape to take another cock after old Carla is done with your ass!" She picked me up easily and held me against her hip, her beautiful-yet-terrifying face now inches from mine. "So, waddaya say? They have 2 fuck booths behind the reception, most people are at the beach so they're usually not busy at this time of day..."

I tried to speak, but again my voice failed me. I could feel my mouth smiling - more like a demented grimace - as I stared into her dark brown eyes. Please, dear god, I can't... I...

May guffawed. "Yup, you still got that ol' boipussy-breaker charm, the poor boy is speechless..."

Carla smiled, her free hand moving down, squeezing my bulge lightly. "Oh, his little man-dick is eloquent enough..."

Dear god, she's right - I'm hard as a rock! What the...

Sandra waved the plate in her hand. "Well, we'd better let him eat, first, they close the place in 15 minutes."

Carla nodded. "Right. You wanna eat first, cutie?"

I somehow managed to nod my head. If only I could drop the mad grimace...

There were a few people in the dining room - a few late diners, but mostly hotel staff, cleaning the tables. I was carried to the nearest dining table, dangling on Carla's hip as her other hand played with my hair, telling me how cute I look and how much she was going to enjoy ramming her huge cock into my sweet little tushy. I just nodded and smiled; I was smiling so hard, my eyes almost bugged out...

Carla pulled out a chair and sat down, sitting me on her lap.

"Here, you can get a taste of Carla's boytamer while you eat..."

Sandra sat my plate in front of us and sat down. She looked at me thoughtfully.

"Gonzo, I think there's something wrong with the boy..."

Carla waved her hand dismissively. "Nonsense, he's just a little tense. Most boys are when they see my cock for the first time..."

The beast underneath my butt was growing, and it did indeed feel huge, filling my butt crack with its girth - though nowhere near as big as the Clan Mother's cock... I moved my buttocks, trying to rise up, away from her expanding pipe, but that only made her laugh happily.

"See - he's massaging it, he can't wait... Eat up, baby, mama Carla can't wait to take your tight little ass...!"

I tried to cut the bagel, but my hands were shaking too badly. Sandra took the knife from me.

"Here, let me..."

She sliced the bagel, and held up the packet of butter. I nodded, yes, and she started to spread it on the bagel, her eyes cocked up, looking at me.

"So, how old are you, Donny?"

"Twe... twenty one. Yeah, cold cut, sure..."

She was preparing a very impressive sandwich, and I was suddenly feeling hunger. This, and a giant Python sliding slowly under my butt...

"Twenty one? And you've never been to the retreat? 'Cause I would definitely have remembered this ass...!"

Sandra nodded.

"Yeah, we haven't seen you around. You been initiated?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, yes... yesterday... yeah."

Carla, who was nibbling on my neck, stopped.

"You ever had Futacock before yesterday?"

"Hmm... Well, my mother and sisters are Futa, so... Yeah, several times, sure..."

Sandra sucked her lower lip. "Oh... I heard the Clan Mother was very rough, two guys had to stay in the infirmary overnight..."

I looked at her, surprised. "Well, they kept me there till 10, I was in a pretty bad way, I didn't know there were people who had it even worse..."

Carla guffawed. "DAMN that old bitch is crazy! She's taking 'breaking in' WAY too literally...!" She bit the back of my neck lightly. "Don't worry, sweetie, I'm much gentler, when I fuck people they always come back for more!"

Sandra was working on the sandwich, putting slices of cucumber on top of the quite impressive mound. She winked at her friend. "IF they know what's good for them..."

Carla clicked her tongue, annoyed. "Fuck you, red!" She leaned down and nuzzled the back of my head. "Don't listen to mean old ginger-bitch, here. Mama Carla is going to make you feel GOOD!" She flexed her cock, making me give a little cry as I felt the beast twitching under my butt. "This baby had turned LOTS of boys, and no one ever complained...!"

Sandra sniggered as she put the top half of the bagel on. "Oh, I can think of maybe one - or ten! - freshmen who DEFINITELY complained...!"

I felt Carla shrug her shoulders. "Yeah, well - I was pretty wild when I was 20, for sure. But I'm 34, now - older, wiser, gentler." She took the sandwich from Sandra's hand, and brought it to my lips. "Here, sweetie, better get some calories in, you'll need them, believe me..."

I took the sandwich in my hand and took a bite. It was too big - I had to stretch my jaws to the max to take that first bite - but I was hungry, and it was good. I leaned back into Carla's curves, and tried to assess my situation.

It felt weird. Her body seemed to engulf me, there was just... so MUCH of her! She was large in all the right places - her boobs against my back, her hands on my waist, the thick, meaty thighs, the cock underneath my ass, wedging itself inside my crack... my physical reaction to her overwhelming presence couldn't be denied: there was a very noticeable bulge in my trunks, as my cock seemed to try and break free... On some deep, primitive level there was nothing in the world that I wanted more right now than for her to take me, shove her cock inside my ass and pound it into next Tuesday...

But there was another part, a tiny voice in the back of my head that was crying out: I'm NOT anyone's sex toy! I want to CHOOSE!

And another voice answered: yeah, but you chose THIS! You took a vow, remember?

"I like the way he's handling that sandwich, means he'll handle my cock, no problem!"

I startled, returning to reality. Sandra was smirking, watching my jaws as they opened wide to take another bite. I put the sandwich down hastily, my mouth clamping shut. Behind me Carla snorted.

"Let's be real here, red: a month-old kitten could suck that little toothpick you call a cock..."

Sandra took the insult in stride. "Jerry says I have an 'elegant' cock. Sure beats having to spend half an hour tucking an 11" beast every time you want to go out of the house..."

Carla laughed. "'Elegant'?! Listen, babe, your husband cries in gratitude every time I fuck him, he says..."

I raised my hand, timidly.

"Eh, guys...?"

They both stopped. Carla stroked my hair lovingly. "What, baby? Nasty ginger Sandra is getting on your nerves? You wanna go already, have some fun?"

I shook my head, stammering. "No, no... look... I, I don't think... I don't think I can do it... I mean..."

Carla's tone changed subtly, less loving, more matter of fact. "You don't have to DO anything, sweetie. I'm going to pound your ass, and my friend pencil-dick over there is going to fuck your mouth. Very straightforward stuff."

I coughed nervously. "I... I know, it's just... well, I'm not sure I'm fully recovered from... Well, yesterday, the Clan Mother was... she was very..."

Sandra waved her hand dismissively. 'Nonsense, the infirmary let you go, it means you're cleared for fucking. Nothing to worry about." She stood up. Her t-shirt glided up, exposing her round belly. "OK, take the sandwich with you and eat it on the way, I'm starting to get horny...!"

I thought of taking her whole length in my mouth, my mouth glued to her crotch, the heavy belly resting on my face... Oh, god... I need to hold my ground! Carla stood up, carrying me on one arm. I waved my hands frantically.

"Wait, wait! Wait a second...!"

Carla stopped, and flipped me in her arms, so I was looking at her beautiful, scary face from inches away. That was NOT a face I wanted to see angry... I gulped, hard.

"Look, Carla... I..."

"Yes...?"

Her tone was neutral, but there was a dangerous glint in her eyes...

"I... I just..." I gulped again, gathering courage from god knows where. "I think... I don't want to."

There was a silence that lasted a few seconds, broken by a loud guffaw from Sandra, which made everyone in the dining room turn and look at us. Carla just looked at me expressionlessly, saying nothing. I fidgeted, all too aware of the powerful arms holding me aloft, aware that this woman could probably break me in two without breaking a sweat...

She finally moved, placing me on the table. She leaned in, towering over me, and put her hands on the table to my sides, looking at me without expression. I tried to smile at her, but it felt too pathetic. I sucked my lips in, readying myself for the blow that was no doubt coming... she stared in silence for a minute. When she spoke, her voice was ice-cold.

"Like I said before: I'm not the cold bitch I was in my younger days. I'm much nicer. I have kids, I run a company, I'm not..."

"Ma'am...?"

She stopped. I didn't dare break eye contact, but from the side of my eye I could see a hotel employee standing next to us, fidgeting with his hands.

J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers
12