Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but sitting on the tables is not allowed..."

Carla said nothing, still leaning over me, her eyes locked on mine. The hotel worker, who sounded pretty young, coughed.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, it's one of the house rules, Ms. Petra is very adamant... er..."

Carla still didn't look at him. He sounded like he was about to cry.

"I don't make the rules, ma'am, it's just... well..."

He started backing away, slowly.

"OK, so - ... er, once you're finished..."

Carla waited till he was out of earshot, then continued, her voice unchanged.

"I'm very lenient as a boss and as a mother, but - if anyone, be it an employee or my 10 years-old son - gives me any attitude, I know what to do about it. Do you want to know what I do to people who give me attitude, Donny?"

That one was easy. I shook my head, no. GOD no...!

She smiled coldly. "That is the correct answer, Donny. You don't want to know."

The smile disappeared, her face hardening. "I didn't pick you off the street, Donny. This is the clan retreat, and we have a contract, you and me. You signed it, yesterday. You made a commitment. I don't care if your little tushy hurts, or if your mood is not right or if you have to record a tick-tok video just this very moment or whatever. When I tell you that I'm going to fuck you, you say 'thank you, mama' and show me your little butt."

She waited for a bit, her dark brown eyes boring into mine.

"Do you understand?"

I looked in her eyes, knowing my fate was sealed. Yes, I made the choice, I made the commitment, and I was fucked. Literally.

"Y-yes, mama. I understand."

Her expression changed, as if by magic. One moment she was the terminator, ready to crush my head, the next she was all smiles and hugs. She kissed me on my cheek and then lifted me up, crashing me into her large bosom.

"I knew you'd understand! Such a GOOD boy! Mama is very proud of you!"

Sandra was grumbling behind us.

"Damn, I was hoping for a spanking...! I LOVE it when you spank them!"

Carla laughed happily.

"Oh, we can have a spanking, too! That's the great thing about spanking - it works for both bad AND good boys!"

They walked out of the dining room, chattering amiably. My mood wasn't as amiable, as I clung on to my curvaceous would-be rapist's shoulder. I had an answer to the question I asked myself before: yeah, a Futa COULD just pick ne up and rape me... Yesterday's nightmare was just the beginning - it looked like it was only going to get worse...

to be continued -

12