Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.3

Story Info
Our reluctant buttboy is on his way to the "relaxation room".
4.7k words
4.53
2.9k
5

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
339 Followers

Still in the build-up stage. I'm beginning to think that splitting this one into many parts wasn't such a smart idea...

Anyway: Futa-on-male, large female cocks, domination, hints re incest, rape and just plain old non-con. If not your cup of tea - bye. If it is - I feel your pain and promise that the good stuff is just around the corner...!

* * *

"Oh, com'n, Carla, I told you I don't feel comfortable with that...!"

"What's the big deal? I tried it last year and it's so easy, my boys got the hang of it in minutes, I had to pull them away!"

"I'm very happy for them - I just don't want to do it!"

"...Scared?"

"Dammit, Carla, you KNOW I'm uncomfortable with heights..."

"Seriously, Red, it's just water, and it's not as if it's THAT high..."

I listened to my two captors arguing as we crossed the lobby, me dangling on Carla's generous hip. Apparently raping me would'nt even be the highlight of their morning - they were trying to decide between windsurfing and kite-surfing, and as with seemingly everything with those two, having a major argument. I was mainly trying to ignore the smirking stares of people in the lobby, and work myself up for the coming ordeal.

I mean, I've been fantasizing about female cock for years, having to settle for meager morsels occasionally thrown my way by my Futa relatives; and now, here I was - about to be spit roasted by two enthusiastic Futas, at least one of whom was a knockout, an ultra-sexy tigress with a cock that seemed to exceeded my mom's in length and girth, who couldn't wait to ram it into my butt...! So, yeah, I was probably pretty traumatized by the Clan Mother's brutality last night - but, first, pain don't hurt, right? And also, seriously - I signed up to be a bottom boy, I knew the deal going in...

"Oh, shit, both taken!"

We were approaching the reception counter. Behind it was an office, its door open, flanked on each side by a smaller room, its door closed. Each door had a sign above it: "Relaxation Room", with a small, steadily blinking red lamp next to it.

Carla snorted in disgust.

"Godammit, people here are so fucking horny! It's ten thirty in the morning, for fucks sake!"

Sandra shrugged. "So - you wanna go up to our room, or take him to the beach?"

Carla shook her head. "I'm not going back to our room - it's covered in cum, and I don't think housekeeping would have it clean so soon. And I hate fucking on the beach, the fucking sand gets into everything...!"

Sandra snickered. "See - everyone has their weaknesses..." She nodded toward the reception counter. "OK, let's ask lips over there."

"Lips" was the receptionist - a smiling, beautiful black girl who seemed to be in her early twenties. Carla pulled up to the counter, still carrying me. She squinted at the girl's name tag.

"So - Monique? - what's the waiting time for the rooms? Is there a waiting list?"

Monique nodded and checked the screen in front of her. After a moment she announced happily:

"Number one just started 5 minutes ago, but number 2 only has 9 minutes left till their 5 minute warning. Do you want me to write you down? No one else is registered at the moment...!"

Carla looked at her friend, who nodded her approval. She turned back to the receptionist. "Yeah, sure, write it down under room 241, Carla."

Monique typed for a minute, then looked up, her smile wide. "Done! You can go into the first one that's available."

"Great! Now, can you give me some brochures for the beach activities?"

As the receptionist gathered brochures from her desk, Carla loosened her hold on my butt, letting me slide down along her statuesque body, till my feet reached the floor.

"OK, cutie, it'll be at least 15 minutes. You can walk around, but don't leave the lobby; if we miss our turn here I'll be pretty pissed..."

She didn't seem to consider the possibility of me trying to make a run for it. And, really - the thought of pissing this Amazon off was pretty terrifying, and she knew it. Also: where the fuck would I run off to? I could try my family, but I was pretty sure my mom would just talk me into giving it a chance, and Lindsay would tell me to "man up"... I had no doubt Lyndi would come to my aid if I asked her to, but I didn't think she stood a chance against Carla in a brawl. Better to keep her out of it, she had her own family to take care off.

Carla and Sandra were checking out brochures, and I took the time to check the area out. There were people scattered around the lobby, most of them seated, enjoying their beverages from the nearby bar. Some of the Futa were looking in my direction, smirking at me - "hey, there's a boy who's about to get pounded! I hope big, bad Carla leaves something for me!" And it made me uncomfortable. I turned back to the reception counter, and started checking out the wall behind it. There were a lot of announcements, obviously printed especially for the retreat, and hanged with makeshift sticky strips - a bit out of place in this fairly-elegant hotel:

"No sex in hotel public areas between 7AM - 10PM!"

"No molesting of hotel staff during their shifts!"

"Please alert hotel staff about cum spilled in public areas!"

"Guests will keep their genitalia reasonably covered in hotel public areas!"

Sheeeesh...!

When I saw those yesterday, when we checked in, I thought they were funny - and quite titillating... But my perspective has changed over the last 20 hours, quite a bit. This place was right out of some extremely-demented Roman emperor's craziest fantasy...

"Oh, hi - Donny, right? How are you?"

I looked up, startled. There, right in front of me, was the woman from yesterday - Ms. Stein, I think her name was. When I last saw her, I was lying on my belly, straining my neck to look up as she towered over me, and she seemed freaking ENORMOUS. Now, with me standing up - yeah, she was still that.

She was at least 5 inches taller than me, and miles wider. Damn, her bicep, relaxed, was twice the size of my thigh (I'm exaggerating, but not by much). This woman was BUILT. She was wearing a large Bears t-shirt, which still couldn't hide any of her insane curves. Her bikini bottom, which showed under the hem of her shirt, was bulging, ready to burst - and those were just her balls, as I could see the outline of a gigantic pole going up under her shirt...

I gulped, feeling a little dizzy. I smiled at her weakly.

"Y-yeah, hi..."

She beamed down at me.

"You had us worried, last night! You really took it very hard..."

I nodded. She could say THAT again... "Yeah, I feel better..."

"Excellent! By the way, this is my son, Jake..."

I now noticed the guy standing next to her, who I met yesterday, at the ceremony. He was the guy who took 15 minutes of pounding from the Clan Mother, smiling throughout it all... It felt insane. He was about my size, maybe even thinner, but he took that monster like it was an everyday thing for him...!

Wait a minute...!

Is she... Are they...

"Hey, muscles - kid's taken for the next 40 minutes, don't go running off with him!"

Carla stepped over, putting a possessive hand on my shoulder, her Alpha-female alarm having probably gone off. If anyone could challenge her, it was probably this amazonian MILF... Ms. Stein just smiled.

"No worry, I was just checking on him; he had a very rough initiation, yesterday, I'm glad to see that he's well enough to get back on the saddle..."

Sandra, appearing on my other side, gave my butt a quick slap.

"Oh, he's an eager little slut, all right! We can't wait to take him for a ride!"

Ms. Stein smiled, looking a little dubious. She looked over at me, smiling uncertainly. "Well, if he feels ready... Just be gentle with him."

Carla nodded and spoke, sounding impatient. "Yeah, yeah, don't worry, this ain't my first rodeo." She reached out and put her hand on Ms. Stein's heavily-muscled arm. "Hey, listen, I saw you last night at dinner, your body is just fucking incredible..." They started walking back to the reception counter. "I thought a lot about getting into bodybuilding, myself, but was afraid it'll look, you know - un-feminine... But looking at you - damn!"

The son - Jake - clapped me on my shoulder, smiling broadly.

"Dude, that is quite a get! She's fucking hot, and the other one looks like a fire cracker... Are they going to spit roast you?"

I grimaced. "Yeah, I think that's the plan. And, no, I didn't do much of the 'getting', it's all them..."

His grin broadened, his face almost cracking with glee. "Oh, yeah, I know what you mean, this is just insane! You weren't at dinner last night - my cousin, who's, like, crazy hot, made me go under the table, in the middle of fucking dinner, mind you..."

My face must have shown exactly what I was feeling, because he stopped, looking at me in alarm.

"Dude - you don't look very happy about it. Is everything OK?"

I almost laughed. Well, it WAS almost funny...

"No, man, I'm not, and it's not. Everything SUCKS."

He looked at me for a moment in silence, then grabbed my hand and pulled me back, away from the 3 women who were now having a very lively conversation about working out and Futa genetics (I think?). He leaned in close and asked quietly:

"Seriously, man - what's going on? You look like you swallowed a skunk and can't spit it out..."

Yup, that sounded about right... I shrugged.

"Yeah, I just don't feel like... I think I don't want to be here any more. The Clan Mother, last night - now these two, just picking me up and taking me for a fuck, never mind what I actually want... I don't think this is for me."

He was silent for a moment, then:

"Your family - they're all Futa, right? They didn't MAKE you come here, you WANTED to come?"

"Yeah, I wanted to come, I wanted to have some fun, maybe even meet someone my age... I love Futa cock, man, I WANTED to come here, sure - I just never figured I'll be nothing more than a sex toy, know what I mean?"

It felt weird - and, actually, kinda good - to confess my love of Futa cock to a guy (who wasn't my dad), especially someone who shared this love. He listened, nodding his head slowly.

"Oh. OK, that really sucks..." He thought for a minute, as if debating with himself. Then: "Me and my mom... Well, we had a thing going, but she thinks I need to find someone my own age, build a future for myself, whatever. I wasn't too thrilled about it, but I figured I didn't have much of a choice, you know? And, like, if you're into Futa, the best way to find someone is through the clan. My cousin says that they more or less use this week to unload a year's worth of aggression, but this is not the normal, know what I'm saying? Like, I find I actually enjoy this, but I can see how it would be hard to take... Maybe you just need to tough it out for one week, just to get you started?"

I shook my head. "Dude - I hate this. I just fucking HATE this. These two back there - they're hot and all, but to them I'm just a couple of tight holes to put their cocks in... I just... I just HATE this!"

We stood silent for a moment. The conversation behind us turned to the merits and demerits of kite-surfing, but I couldn't process anything - I just felt too depressed. Jake finally spoke.

"Have you told them this? Do they know you don't want this?"

I didn't laugh this time. He was here with his mother - a superwoman who no one in her right mind would mess with, enjoying her protection; no one could force him to do anything he didn't WANT to - and he seemed to be very much into whatever WAS going on, here... I shook my head.

"Yeah, I tried - they just ignore me, tell me I'm here for their pleasure..."

There was a soft ping. I looked up, and the blinking light next to the room on the right of the reception office had turned blue. I heard Carla grunt in satisfaction.

"All RIGHT! That's the 5-minute warning. Hey, cutie - you're up in 5, better start limbering up...!"

Jake had a very intense look on his face, which I couldn't quite read, and I suddenly felt very worried. I grabbed his arm.

"Look, dude - don't say anything, OK? I'll get through this, I just need to, you know, adjust my attitude, OK?"

His expression was very transparent, now - anger. "Change your attitude - like, accept being raped?" He shook his head. "No. This is wrong."

I squeezed his arm, suddenly very worried. "Come ON, man - I don't want to cause a scene, I'll just..."

"Hey, what are you two cuties talking about? You should relax your mouth, baby, let it rest a little, I know Sandra is planning to give it the workout of a lifetime!"

Two strong hands grabbed my sides, and Carla's large body slammed into mine, her breasts landing on my shoulders, her crotch grinding into my ass, her cock almost completely hard, pressing against my spine.

Ms. Stein walked by me, holding several brochures.

"OK, we're heading down to the beach, I think we'll try the kite-surfing. Sandra, in case you change your mind...?"

Sandra snorted. "Like hell I will...! Water is the most not-land I'm willing to try."

Ms. Stein smiled. "Well, whatever. We'll see you guys around...!"

She touched my shoulder briefly, her eyes kind.

"I'm glad you can put last evening behind you, Donny. Have lots of fun. And if you ever want to try a monster-sized cock - I'll be more than happy to help...!"

Carla, her cock now hard as a steel rod, reaching up to my shoulder blades, protested loudly.

"YO! What am I - chopped liver or something? I'll have you know Erik Evans gave me 9.5 stars on his blog!"

Ms. Stein laughed. "Erik rates cocks on his blog?! Why am I not surprised?"

She turned and put her hand on her son's shoulder. "OK, honey, say hi and we'll hit the beach..."

Jake just stood there, his face set, and my heart sank. Jesus... he was going to make a scene... I'm dead. I'm fucking dead.

Ms. Stein stopped, giving her son a quizzical look.

"Honey...? What's the matter?"

Jake nodded at me, looking grim.

"Ask him if he wants to go with them."

Ms. Stein gave him an uncomprehending look.

"Honey, what...?"

He looked directly in my eyes.

"Donny - do you want to go into that room and be fucked by those ladies?"

He spoke quietly, but the question hit like a bombshell. Carla let go of my sides and stepped back. Her voice when she spoke was calm, but with an unmistakable edge.

"I don't think it's any of your business, boy."

Jake didn't look at her, his eyes locked on mine.

"Maybe not, but it's his. What's your answer, Donny?

Carla moved to the side and forward, practically radiating menace. I could almost feel my balls trying to climb up back into my body... This woman was SCARY. People sitting in the lobby were starting to take notice; From the side of my eyes I could see people looking in our direction, the hubbub of low conversations slowly dying down.

Carla was looking at Jake like she was about to eat him alive, but her voice didn't rise.

"Helen, I think you need to explain to your son just where he IS. He seems to be a little confused."

Ms. Stein moved a little closer to her son, her great bulk towering over his slender frame, protecting him against the scary woman glowering down at him. She spoke calmly.

"Just a minute, Carla. I'd also like to have an answer to that..."

Carla moved a step forward, the two Futas' heavy breasts just a feet apart. They were about the same height, and Carla - though nowhere as muscular as the older woman - had a very powerful physique, and looked very much like someone who could handle herself in a fight. She spoke through gritted teeth:

"Again - this is between Sandra and me and the boy. It's none of your business, and you butting in like this goes against every convention of this clan!"

Ms. Stein's tone didn't change. She said mildly: "just let the kid have his say, Carla. No harm in that."

Carla put her hand against her brow. "This is fucking unbelievable."

Sandra came up on my other side, and I could almost feel the tension radiating from her body. She wasn't as big as Carla, and didn't usually seem very scary, but I've felt her grip on my arm, and knew she was strong, at least "regular"-Futa strong - which is plenty strong... This was escalating fast, and I needed to speak up, I needed to put a stop to this, I didn't want people to be harmed because of me...

"I don't want it."

Everyone looked at me. Was it me that spoke? What did I say? Oh my god...

"I just... I just want to go to my room. I don't want anyone to fuck me."

Yeah, that was me. I'm dead. Everybody in that very quiet lobby heard me. I'm dead... If I survive this, I'm going to kill Jake. Why the fuck did he start this? And why couldn't I keep my mouth SHUT?!

I could feel Carla and Sandra glancing my way, but they didn't grab me or anything - apparently I was not significant enough to get mad at... Carla spoke again, her voice calmer.

"This is neither here nor there. He's a male of the clan, and he has no say in this. The rules of the clan are very clear."

Ms. Stein crossed her arms under her heavy chest. Her stance wasn't belligerent or anything - her legs were close together, her shoulders relaxed, all very non-threatening - but you couldn't miss the way her biceps bulged. She was definitely sending a message with her body... Her voice, in contrast, was still very mild. "I haven't been around for over 2 decades. From what I remember about the clan, though, it used to be all about love. We loved putting our cock in men, and the men who came here all loved to take them. This young man chose to be here, he wanted this, but he had a bad experience, yesterday, and he needs time to recuperate. Why force him to do this? Why can't we just show another human being some basic respect?"

A voice to the side called out: "Maybe because we're fucking Futa?!"

Ms. Stein shot the speaker a quick glance, her anger almost coming through:

"So, you're saying Futa are NOT human?"

Carla nodded, then: "OK, you've been out of the loop for many years. Futanari - we're not like other people. We're not 'the third sex' - we're the SUPERIOR sex. We're the next fucking stage in human evolution, and we DON'T play by the same rules! It's as simple as that."

There were murmurs of agreement around us. This was getting fucking ridiculous... I spoke up, sounding a little shrill:

"What about my mom? My sisters?"

Carla didn't move her head, her gaze fixed on the muscle bound MILF standing in front of her. Without turning her head, she barked:

"What? What ABOUT them?"

I wanted to say: whatever else they may be, they're still human, they treat me with love and respect... But then I thought about Lyndi, telling the story of how she and Jeff got together, of how she held him forcibly down and shoved her cock up his ass, him then seeing the light and falling in love with her... Oh my god, this is insane...

"This is fucking RAPE! I'm not gonna play along with it!"

Now I had their attention. Carla and Sandra both turned their heads to look at me. Carla spoke, her voice cold though she didn't sound angry.

"Rape is what I used to do to male co-eds back in college; I even met my husband this way. But I don't do it anymore - only to clan males, and it's NOT rape because you lot all signed up for it! What's the fucking big deal?!"

I somehow managed to control my voice, stopping it from cracking.

"So I signed up for the clan - does it mean I signed away my rights as a human being?! What IS the big fucking deal? The Clan Mother fucked me up good yesterday, I'm trying to get over it - why do you have to fuck ME?! There are a hundred men here who'd die to be fucked by you!"

Jake raised his hand.

"I know I would!"

Sandra flicked him an annoyed look, then put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, Donny - this is for your own good, too. It's best after an experience like this to get right back on that horse..."

J_Patish
J_Patish
339 Followers
12