Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snorted, my anger starting to take over.

"Don't condenscend to me, Sandra, I'm fucking 21 years old, OK? Don't you think that decision should be up to me?!"

Another voice to the side called:

"Hey, Carla - take the blonde one, his ass looks much juicier...!"

Carla ignored it. Looking back at Ms. Stein, she spoke again.

"Whatever, I don't really care, I just want a tight ass squeezing my girl. But it's not about that - it's about how we do things in the clan, about how one Futa doesn't get her nose into another Futa's fucking business. And certainly not a MALE!"

She turned her gaze on Jake and spoke, her voice full of malice.

"You come into that room with us, boy, I'm gonna pound your fat little ass raw. You DON'T stick your nose in Futa business!"

Ms. Stein looked worried. She put a massive arm around his shoulder.

"Are you sure you want to do this, honey? I'm not sure it's a good idea..."

Jake virtually beamed.

"Are you kidding, mom?! Did you look at her? I bet she could give you a run for your money!"

I wasn't too sure about that, but it didn't really matter; all I cared about was that I was now apparently off the hook, and all thanks to this fucking moron... I wanted to hug him, but, well, you know - that wouldn't be very manly... So I just put my fist up and he bumped it, still smiling broadly. I gave him my best censorious look - highbrows and all - and said:

"I did ask you not to say anything..."

His smile didn't waver.

"And fuck you too, dude. We buttboys gotta stick together or they'll eat us alive...!"

Carla crinkled her face, looking at him distastefully.

"Well, you just watch your step, buttboy - not everyone here is as good-tempered as me..."

She shifted her gaze to Ms. Stein, who was now hugging her son, kissing his hair and generally looked like a very proud mom. A very muscular and hung mom...

"This isn't over, Helen. Not by a long shot. You can't just show up and start messing with clan traditions. We have a WAY of doing things here!"

Ms. Stein looked at her, the amiable expression suddenly gone, replaced by something much colder.

"Understood. I'm open to discussions or any other way you want to resolve this. And there's one thing I need you to understand, too. You're going into this room with my son; he's very excited about it, and we both expect you to fuck him raw. However - if he comes out with anything worse than a very aching butt and throat and a belly full of cum, I'll be very unhappy."

Carla gave one of her snorts, but before she could say anything Sandra reached her hand out in front of me, grabbing her friend's arm.

"OK, we got it, now could we get a move on? My cock is about to fall asleep!"

Carla snarled at her, but then she caught sight of the blinking light above the fucking room - sorry, 'relaxation room'.

"What the fuck? They had their 5 minute warning about 10 minutes ago!"

She turned around and went up to the counter.

"Yo, Monique! What's going on with those fuckers in there?! Would you kindly toss their ass out? It's been, like, 40 minutes already!"

Monique smiled nervously.

"Yes, Ms. Haddad, I thought you were busy, so... I didn't..."

As she spoke her hand went to her console, and we could hear a sharp buzzing sound from inside the room.

"We usually let people stay as long as they like, if there's no... mmm..."

Carla waved her hand dismissively. "Yeah, yeah, just bung them out."

She turned back to Ms. Stein.

"OK, I'm taking this up with Ursula. I want to hear what she has to say about this sort of behavior."

The older woman shrugged her massive shoulders (which had all sorts of effects, all of them very nice).

"Yeah, I'd like to hear what she has to say, myself. I don't think I like that kind of attitude towards men..."

Most of the people who were drawn to the confrontation went back to their business. A long-legged blonde sitting near us raised a cocktail glass, and called out loudly:

"Hear, hear! Equal rights for buttboys! Be kind to your cum dumpster!"

Carla smirked, but said nothing. The door to the relaxation room opened, and a dazed-looking, middle age man stumbled out, followed by a beaming amazon who was struggling to adjust her large package inside her tiny bikini bottom.

Carla and Sandra called out, almost in unison: "about fucking TIME!"

Carla grabbed Jake's hand, and without further words moved purposefully towards the room, the boy swept up behind her. He turned his head to smile at his mom, and she called out: "I'll wait for you at the beach bar!"

We saw his hand raised up, giving her a thumbs up, and then all three disappeared into the room, the door banging shut.

We stood there for a moment, Ms. Stein and I. I was just now beginning to breath; it was all so sudden, and up until the minute she disappeared inside the room, I was sure that at any minute Carla would turn around and pounce on me... I couldn't believe how fast my ass was discarded in favor of Jake's. It was almost as insulting as being considered as nothing more than a sex toy in the first place...!

Yeah, I needed to put some thought into that.

"What are you going to do now?"

Ms. Stein's question broke my reverie. I looked up at her, uncertain.

"Well, I guess I'll go up to our room, think things over. Not really sure I know what I WANT, right now..."

She nodded. "Yeah, it's all a bit much, right? But, listen, it's such a nice day, why go to your room? Come to the beach bar with me, we'll wait for Jake, then maybe do some surfing..."

She saw my doubtful expression, and guessed correctly at the sentiment behind it.

"You're with me - nobody is going to touch you unless you want them to...!"

I thought it over, feeling more and more the overwhelming physical presence of this woman. Her beauty, her insane physique, her huge cock - it was definitely doing something. I've never been a huge fan of muscular women, but she had an almost intoxicating effect on me. And I didn't seem to be turned off by her cock, either... Perhaps I panicked too soon! I looked up at her slightly concerned face and smiled.

"Sure, Ms. Stein, I'd love to come...!"

***

To be continued

12