Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.5

Story Info
Donny and Kendra get some sun. Also: she-cock.
8.1k words
4.55
3.1k
6
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers

Donny and Kendra get to know each other a little better. this is meant to close off this particular branch of the narrative, but there are some possible off-shoots hiding in plain sight at the end - we shall see how it goes...

After the mostly downer vibe of the rest of chapter 7, this one is supposed to bring sexy back. have I succeeded? All I can say for sure is that it's long. That's something, right?

All characters are 18 and older. no non-con shenanigans, but there is implied derision directed at American beer, so...

* * *

We sit in silence for a few minutes, nursing our beers. I feel a bit... - well, not uncomfortable, no, but it DOES feel a bit strange. It's been over a year since I broke up with my normie girlfriend, and I haven't spoken to a girl since - well, yeah, I have of course SPOKEN to a girl, I mean, I haven't tried to pick one up. Hell, was THAT what I'm doing here? My experience with Futa is quite limited, when you come to think about it. There was my family - my mom and my sisters - but it was different with them. I mean, I loved it when they fucked me - which was not often - but they were family, I wasn't romantically interested in them. And my one day at the retreat - fuck, I was mostly treated like a piece of meat; Ms. Stein was actually the first Futa here to treat me like a human being...!

"Why didn't you clean her cock?"

I glance to my side, to meet those amazing green eyes staring directly at me. She's still wearing her hat, and her eyes are like two beacons shining out from the shade. I point at it.

"What's with the hat?"

Her mouth twitches, not quite a smile.

"I asked you first."

I ponder this for a bit. Yeah, why the hell didn't I lick the most beautiful cock at the retreat clean? I lift my Pilsner and take another sip. Damn, that stuff is bitter, but I can see the attraction; could definitely get used to this... I glance at her again.

"Not really sure. I mean, it's beautiful, and she'd been really nice to me..."

I take another sip, thinking. Damn, I must look so fucking cool!

I smile to myself and try to concentrate. Let's see: Helen Stein was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, she had the largest, most gorgeous cock ever, AND she was nice to me and helped me out of a situation that was going to get catastrophically bad for me. So...?

"I'm thinking - again, not sure, I'm thinking out loud, here - she was very... well, like, motherly, you know what I'm saying? It was like my mom offering me her cock to clean after she fucks my dad.."

"And you don't like that?"

"Oh, I love it when she asks me, I love my mom and I love her cock and I love it when she lets me pleasure her, but..." I shrug. "She's my mom, you know? And, it's like, I got one mom..."

'...You don't need another one."

I look at her and we both smile. She has an amazing smile. Her lips are full but it's obviously her genetics, from a black parent, no injections. Her teeth are pearly white against that dark caramel skin, and her eyes crinkle in the most adorable way...

I nod.

"Yeah." I take another, thoughtful sip. "There's also this thing, where the cock is, like, the ultimate goal, you know? It's like, I hate the way all the Futa here seem to grope you all the time, even when they're not touching you - but, really, everyone here who isn't Futa is here for one reason... This is, like, a temple where you come to worship Futa cock, isn't it? I mean, I like Ms. Stein, I think I'd like having sex with her, but..."

She nods. "Yeah, it's like: You've been a good boy - here, you can lick my cock..."

I wince, shake my head. "Well, I feel like she's a genuinely nice person, I don't think that's the way she meant it, but... Yeah, maybe..."

We both take another, long sip. Man, that beer went fast... I can definitely feel the buzz; this beer, on top of the one and a half cocktails I've had before - yeah, that's more than I've had since I quit film school... I think I'd better start looking for sitting arrangements closer to the floor, falling off the bar stool might cause some serious damage...!

Kendra doesn't seem to be much affected. She's larger than me - I guess about 5'8", maybe 9, and a bit heavier - and, if she's Futa, her metabolism would be different... Damn, I don't even know for sure that she IS Futa...! The way we're seated, her crotch is hidden from me, that damned t-shirt, hanging loosely down from those very impressive breasts concealing any upright girlcock!

She smiles, amused, catching my sneaky peek.

"Yeah, I'm Futa. I just don't like walking around in public with my dick swinging around...!"

I feel my face redden. I try to stammer an apology, but she puts her hand on my arm, her smile free of malice.

"It's OK, makes sense to know if the girl you're hitting up on at a bar has a cock..."

I give her the side eye.

"You're fucking with me now, right?"

Her smile turns mischievous.

"Oh, I haven't even begun, dude!"

I give her another look - and then, because she's so fucking beautiful and I'm so fucking drunk, I lean in. Which is kinda wild - it took me 4 dates before I tried that on my ex... But, yeah, apparently being drunk has its advantages. And maybe because I'm drunk I don't feel surprised when she doesn't reel back in horror, but rather leans in herself and meets my puckered mouth with those luscious lips.

I can't really process what's happening - I just know that it feels fantastic and I want it to never end. I want to put my hand on her back and slide it down to that magnificent ass, squeeze and stroke and fondle and pinch and...

I don't - because I'm a gentleman? A fucking wuss? - but it doesn't matter, because now her hand is down on my buttocks, and she's doing some heavy kneading through the fabric of my swimming trunks, the Futa strength in her delicate hand unmistakeable. Her kiss is growing more aggressive, too, with her tongue pushing my own aside, forcing its way into my mouth... I grow a little nervous - she is very aggressive - but then she suddenly pulls back, her face flush, her smile equal parts wicked and abashed.

"I'm sorry," she says, her voice out of breath, "I wasn't going to..."

She turns in her chair, stroking her hair, trying to regain her composure. She peeks at me, smiling sheepishly.

"You're just too hot, dude. That's a fact..."

"Yeah, that's what people here keep telling me..." I say dryly.

Her smile turns a little sour, and I can't really blame her. I don't MEAN to sound like a douche - I really don't - but I'm just... What's the word? - an idiot. That's it. I put my hand on her arm, trying to reignite the intimacy.

"Sorry, that didn't come out the way I meant, I'm... Well, I'm glad you see it this way, and... and I think you're crazy hot, yourself. That's mainly why I passed up on, you know..." gesturing with my hand back to where Ms. Stein is holding court.

Her smile brightens a little.

"Oh, I knew that. You're not as subtle as you might think you are - I noticed the looks you gave me..." She leans in and gives me a brief kiss on my lips. I see her breasts as they press against her shirt, and they seem to be very nice breasts. I also notice a bulge riding up her belly underneath the shirt, and the brief view looks very impressive...

She pulls back.

"I followed you here, you know. From the lobby."

I nod.

"Yeah, my attention was somewhere else, but I caught a glimpse. You were sitting with a thin dude..."

"My dad, yeah. He was very impressed by you standing up to that bitch..."

I shrug. "Well, I wouldn't have dared make a fuss if it wasn't for Ms. Stein and her son. That Carla scared the shit out of me..."

She laughs (a very nice laugh, btw). "Oh, yeah, I know! She looks like a smaller, less violent version of my mom!" I look up in surprise at that, but she leans back in, putting her hand on the small of my back, and I melt back into her soft lips for a long, lingering kiss...

"Dude, you are one fast mover!"

I recognize the voice, and I'm not too thrilled to hear it. Of course he'd butt in - and just as I finally gathered enough courage to make the move and put my hand on Kendra's butt! I would have ignored him, but she breaks away. Oh, man, is she happy to see Myrtle Beach's leading cocksucker? Is she going to let him... oh, man, please tell me it's a No!

She looks over my shoulder.

"Go away, Erik, we're busy."

I turn around. It's Erik, all right - looking pretty disheveled, with some rather conspicuous whitish stains on his t-shirt, but generally none the worse for wear. He motions at the bartender.

"Yo, Jer - 2 pina Coladas, a Jean and Tonic and 2 Sprites!" He turns back to us, his dazzling smile focused on Kendra. "Sorry, babe, didn't know today was Be Nice To Virgins day... Anyway, whenever you feel like checking out what a REAL man can do for you - my offer from yesterday still stands."

I almost laugh. Being bullied by horny Futas - yeah, that was par for the course for the clan retreat; but, being bullied by another buttboy... man, that was a bit too much...! I'm trying to think up a good retort - I"n not very quick on my feet when it comes to witty repartee, I'm afraid - when I feel Kendra standing up behind me, and I feel her hand on my back.

"Let's go get some sun. It's getting a bit too stuffy here."

* * *

From the back, her figure is plain mesmerizing. Even through the large t-shirt I can tell she has a very narrow waist, and nice shoulders, not too wide; her legs are a bit thicker, but still very round and perfect in every way - but they climb up to connect with an ass that is a masterpiece, plain and simple. I'm guessing it's from her mother, who's probably black or Latina, and it's wide and jiggly - no real fat, just too masses of muscle and tight flesh, moving up and down in an intoxicating rhythm as she walks, the tiny triangle between them seemingly staying in place, the light beige offsetting the silky caramel skin...

"You're checking out my butt, right?"

I chuckle. Usually I'd be very embarrassed about being caught like that, but with this girl...

"Wouldn't you?"

"Damn right I would...!"

She steps off the bar's plank floor down to the tiled boardwalk, and then left, down to the sand, walking over to the small sandy cliff. I'm guessing there are at least 15 couples - seated, lying down, fucking - from the line of the beach bar up to where the boardwalk veers right, up to the hotel. There aren't any people behind the bar - because of the impeded view of the ocean, I guess - and she stops, turning to me.

"Mind if we make camp here?"

Right now the only view I give a shit about is of her body, so I grunt a 'sure!'. She extends her hand, and I hand over her large beach bag, which I've been carrying. She pulls out a blanket and spreads it on the sand. I just stand there, watching her like a complete perv, enjoying the sight of the muscles in the back of her thighs playing against her skin, pulling at her buttocks as she bends down to straighten the blanket. She finishes and stands up, glancing over at me.

"You don't have anything, right? You'll need sunscreen, sun is gonna fuck you up good..."

I shrug. I almost said I was going to use my mom's, but I decided it would be better to go light on the 'mommy's boy' motif... She fishes inside her bag, and comes up with a large bottle. "Good thing I need this for my cock..."

I draw my breath in, very theatrical. "Oooh, that is one large bottle!"

She gives a little smirk but says nothing. She puts the bag down and walks up to me, pulling the bottle's cover open.

"Better put some on your nose, first..."

Up close, standing in front of me, I'm getting the full effect of her face for the first time. She's still wearing that ridiculous hat, but it's much lighter here than in the bar, and I can see more details. She's really breathtakingly beautiful - that plump mouth, the high cheekbones, the wide nose with its button-like tip, the perfectly round chin - and, of course, those eyes, glinting with the reflected lights of the beach...

She glops a generous dollop of sunscreen on her hand and brings it to my face, smearing it on my nose and cheeks, her gaze concentrating on the job at hand, the pink tip of her tongue peeking from between her lips... I catch her gaze and she smiles at me.

"You're extremely Caucasian, ain'tcha? Where are you from - Des Moines?"

I put my hands on her hips. "LA, actually. But I spend a lot of time indoors, editing video...". My hands slide behind her tiny waist, and I pull her a little closer. "Is that a problem?"

She rubs her hand on my brow, then puts her hands around my shoulder. "LA boy... No, no problem at all..." Her hands slide down, and she pulls me into her body. She's a couple inches taller than me, but she lowers her head to mine and our lips meet again. Oh, yeah, I could get used to this... And now there's the added bonus of her body pressing into mine, her breasts soft but firm against my upper chest - and a very real, very large cock that presses lightly against my belly and against my own, fast-growing cock...

We stand like this for a few minutes, our bodies and lips locked together. This time I let myself get lost in all the sensations, completely unconscious of the beach-full of people all around us. I can feel the power hiding inside her slim frame, and the throbbing of her womanhood against me, stretching upwards, gaining size - and I welcome it, loving the contrast between the hardness of her cock and her Futa strength and the never ending softness of her lips and breasts...

When we finally break, I'm almost hyperventilating. I haven't kissed a girl in almost a year and a half, and this was some serious, heavy-duty smooching... Kendra looks pretty cool, but there's something almost unhinged about her smile. She motions at the blanket.

"OK, you better take a seat for this..."

I give her a questioning look, and she sniggers.

"Well, I want to show you what you're getting yourself into..."

I look at her, trying to figure out if she's messing with me.

"Yeah, that sounds a little ominous..."

Her sniggering is more like a guffaw this time.

"Dude - you don't know the half of it...!"

An hour ago I would have started running and not stopped till I've reached an airport; now, though, I nod my head slowly. In for a penny, in for a pound, right? I lower my ass gingerly and take a seat on the blanket, looking up at her.

"Ready if you are...!"

Her smile widens.

"Oh, I very much doubt that!"

She takes her hat off - about fucking time, I say! - and throws it on the blanket. The effect is amazing - her fizzy, light-brown hair takes on golden hues, framing her perfect face, and I don't even pay attention to the very formidable-looking package that from my vantage point I can now see stretching the bottom front of her T. But that soon changes... I think I expected her to stretch it out, tease me more, maybe even do a striptease routine or something. But no; she very unceremoniously grabs the hem of her t-shirt, and in a couple of seconds it's off, and she's standing in front of me in just her tiny bikini.

And it's... quite a sight.

So, I'll try and describe it in some order - light stuff to heavy? OK.

Her body - just like I imagined. It's a killer bod, the kind that - coupled with that face - gets you hundreds of thousands of IG followers and lots of ad revenue. She's on the sturdier side, not some reedy princess, lots of curves, looking strong without being overly muscular, a very tight tummy without the well-defined six-pack, strong arms but no bulging biceps. Very feminine, almost hourglass figure, with sizable yet very perky breasts. And you know they're perky because there's no way in hell those tiny beige triangles are providing any real support.

All in all, very pleasant to look at; a body that, if you catch sight of it browsing the web, you take your phone or iPad and go to your bedroom for some quality alone-time. That kind of body, that kind of face.

But there was more.

Oh, so much more...

Her cock: large. Very large. Not Ms. Stein-large, but even in its current, not-completely-erect state it was at least 9", probably more, and thick. Very, very fucking thick. I was guessing that at full mast it would be way larger than my mom's, certainly thicker - probably thicker even than Carla's boibreaker... It somehow doesn't look very intimidating, being very smooth, just the main vein at the bottom showing. It's framed beautifully by her high-waisted bikini bottom, which also holds her ball sack, a very large, tightly-packed package that rests on those round, powerful thighs.

I think I gave a small whimper, because she sits down on her haunches, looking at me seriously.

"So, waddya think?"

What do I think? Mmmm... An easy one. I put my hand on her cheek, and look her in the eye.

"I'm thinking that I want you inside me."

* * *

It's warm, and spongy, and there's a small drizzle of pre-cum running down from the hungry-looking opening. I give it a small lick - tangy, definitely tastes better with the lingering aftertaste of the beer in my mouth... I start to play around with the glans, running my tongue all around it, making sure to let a lot of saliva run down it, but careful not to apply too much pressure, knowing how sensitive it was; it'll have its day soon enough...!

I always remember what my dad told me about giving a blow job (it was before I sucked my mom's cock for the first time, and I was very nervous about it, so, no, that wasn't weird, shut UP!): the main thing is to always be aware of your partner, read her reactions and adjust. Second thing: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And, also, of course: there's really no wrong way of doing it, so stop worrying and start sucking that cock, boy!

I never got to be really experienced at this, as my family's Futa - for reasons I mentioned before - never used my mouth a lot. My mom - the few times she let me suck her off - was usually smooching with my dad, or just talking on the phone (which I always found to be a little insulting); my sisters - well, Lynda always had some kid emergency requiring her attention, and Lindsay was always in a rush to cum n' go...

With Kendra - yeah, it was like my very first time. It wasn't just the excitement of having a woman's cock in my mouth - it was HER, the most beautiful girl in the world, locking eyes with me as she bites her lower lip with those perfect teeth, making small moaning sounds as my tongue starts to run up and down and around her shaft. There's a lot of real estate to cover - she's definitely 11" at the very least, and thick as a beer bottle - and I'm not sure I have enough saliva to cover it all, so right now I'm concentrating on the most effective part, going very slowly over the throbbing vein running all the way from her crotch to the fork at the base of her glans. Her hands, which have been caressing my hair, slow down, and I see her mouth open slightly, a look of anticipation coming into her eyes as my mouth travels up her shaft, getting ever closer to her giant purple head. I spend some time licking the precum - not trying to tease, it really is tasty! - coating the head with a mixture of it and my saliva, getting it ready.

I'm on all four, between her legs, my head almost straining as I work as glans. I put one hand under her hefty sack, and start cradling her balls. They feel huge, and hot and heavy and I can almost feel them churning, working to produce her cum, and I get even more excited, thinking about it shooting up her pole, filling my body up... My fingers travel further, feeling the wetness of her womanly nectar underneath, gently caressing the moist, feminine lips hidden behind her massive front. I can feel my own manhood, rock-hard as it is, straining almost to breaking at the promise of her concealed, soft treasures. But not yet. First there is that gargantuan, steely womanhood, waiting eagerly to fill its new home...!

J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers