Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my mouth wide - and then wider, oh so much wider! - and gently wrap my lips around her glans, and I start to suck it in. My tongue is working feverishly, lapping it from all sides, as I slowly take more and more of her pole. It's a bit stressful - as she fills my mouth to capacity, and I forget to breath, her cock is just so much bigger than any I've ever taken; but I manage to get a hold of myself, remembering my father's notes re sucking and breathing (they basically come down this: don't forget to). I have about 3 inches of her in my mouth, and it's a very tight fit, but my throat is still open, and I start taking long, deep breaths from my nose, and it calms me down, and I concentrate on the amazing feeling of having her in my mouth...

She's purring, now, a soft, sexy gurgle barely audible under her low moans. Her crotch is moving ever-so-slightly, my two-pronged attack - on her cock and on her cunt - doing its work. I feel her fingers digging deeply into the sides of my head, almost painfully so, as she seems to want me to go further down. I raise my eyes back to see her face, and her mouth is now slightly open, her eyes shining brightly as she watches me intently, waiting...

I drive my head down, taking more of her girth inside me. I have no illusions I can take all of it in - not yet, anyway - but there's so much longing in her eyes, and all I want in the world right now is to make her happy. I put both my hands behind her hips, and pull myself forward.

The effect is immediate. As soon as her glans hits the back of my throat I start to gag, my body heaving violently, trying to expel the intruder. It's suddenly not very much fun, anymore - I just want this monster out of me!

But, also... No. No, I don't. I hold on to her hips, locking myself in place. It's insane, like I'm torn in two, fighting against myself - but Kendra's groans of ecstasy, the growing circles of her crotch, are everything I want...Also, there's maybe embarrassment: I'm 21 years old, and I still can't swallow a woman's cock without gagging... I know it's juvenile, but I don't want to seem weak in front of her...! So, I know I won't be able to hold on for much longer, but I want to keep going as far as I can... I can't see her clearly, my eyes are watering really bad, and I close them tight, trying to control my gagging, but...

Her hands leave my head, and I feel them on my hips, gripping me. And then, suddenly, I'm airborne, lifted upwards, her mammoth womanhood slipping backwards and out of my mouth, seemingly leaving a huge, empty hole in me... I open my eyes and am almost taken aback by the wild look in her eyes. She stands up, still holding me aloft in front of her - just crosses her legs and stands up in one, fluid motion, which is, like, wow! - and then she pulls me in, our naked bodies crashing together. I put my hands around her arms and lift my legs, bringing them together under her firm buttocks, and we kiss.

After a moment she breaks, looking deep into my eyes.

"I want you. I want you now."

I don't answer. Her cock, trapped between our bodies, is throbbing away, the rushing blood almost thundering against my belly. I lower my head and kiss her neck, then look up at her, and feel almost overwhelmed by the need in her eyes.

"I'm ready." I whisper.

I would have liked to watch her face as she fucks me, but she lowers me down to the blanket, back on all four, and I obediently raise my ass, offering myself up. There's something very perverted about getting fucked from behind, like an animal... It felt really degrading yesterday, when the Clan Mother did it - but knowing Kendra was about to do the same felt very erotic... I feel her settling behind me, getting ready. Her cock lands on my back with a thud, huge and heavy - and almost dry... All that saliva gone to waste..,! But I can feel her precum running, and then her hand - cupped on my back, underneath the glans, and then it's at my gate, rubbing her wetness on my star.

I tremble when she puts the tip of her glans there. I want her, sure, but she's huge, and, well - yesterday's initiation is suddenly very much back on my mind... Again: she's not as big as the Clan Mother, but she's much bigger than any other cock I've taken in my life; and she did look pretty demented with lust when she put me down... Will she be able to control herself? Will she just ravage my ass, not caring if I - ...

"Your ass looks so beautiful..."

Her voice - soft, gentle... Loving. Her hands stroke my buttocks softly, and her glans' tip is wet and comforting. She bends down and I feel her breasts brush against my back as she kisses my shoulder.

"Are you ready, babe?"

Am I ever... I grunt, resting my forehead on the blanket, and push my ass back against her, feeling her tip denting my tight entrance. Oh, yes, I'm ready all right...!

Her first push is almost gentle, not making much headway.

"Oh, babe, you're tight..."

She pushes once again, this time with more force, and I groan - in a very manly manner - as her tip goes a bit further in. She laughs and I feel her hands grab my hips, holding me steady as she withdraws. I ready myself, but still the pain when she bumps into me again draws another groan from me. Still manly - I can deal with a little pain, this is not my first rodeo... Of course, my mom's cock - the largest I've ever taken - was never as big or as thick, and it was always well lubed, but...

"OOOOOOHHHHHHFFFgggfff...!"

That fourth jab was savage. If she wasn't holding me, I would have probably gone flying into the sandy cliff a couple of feet in front of me. Kendra grunts in a very un-ladylike manner as her glans forces its way into my ass. I whimper and feel tears forming in my eyes. Damn, that HURT!

"Babe, you're SO tight!" Her hand leaves my side, stroking my buttock. "You OK?"

I grit my teeth and nod weakly. Damn, I've got to keep it together! Girl like that - she must have fucked dozens, if not hundreds of men... Can't have her thinking I'm not up to it! I half-turn my head, trying to smile.

"Yeah... Fine..."

Hard to form words... My ring feels stretched to the max and I bite my lips to stop from groaning some more. I tense up as she withdraws half an inch - and another involuntarily groan escapes me as pushes herself forward again. She goes deeper this time, her tree trunk of a pole making some serious headway, and the pain is excruciating - but so is the feeling of fullness, and I'm very gratified to hear her give a small whimper herself.

"Oh my god, this is so amazing...!"

She pulls back the tiniest bit, and then comes rushing back, feeding another couple of inches into me. I raise my head, barely holding back a scream, but with her next shove her glans presses down on my P-spot, and the pain is suddenly forgotten as I start thrashing and howling...

"Ooooh, you like that...?"

And she backs out a little, then comes rushing back in, repeating several times, all the time laughing with mock sadism.

"You LIKE that, you naughty, NAUGHTY boy? You love it when mommy does that? Ooooh, you SQUIRM SO NICE!"

Yeah, I AM squirming quite a bit. I can't move my crotch area, seeing as how she's pretty deeply embedded at this point - and what with her hands holding my hips in a steel grip - but the rest of my body is flailing, my toes curling, my chin about to dig a hole into the blanket... I grunt and moan as my cock suddenly explodes, and my whole body tenses up as I spray her blanket. She feels it, my sphincter spasming out of control around her, and laughs wildly as her cock resumes its forward motion up my butt.

It feels pretty well lubricated at that point - my mouth waters, imagining the amounts of precum she's releasing into me! - and she only needs 3 powerful thrusts to enter my colon. I blabber, drooling, as I feel her cock start to rearrange my anatomy. After yesterday it's not really a shock, I know what it feels like, but nevertheless it still feels insane - something out of a body horror porn, and it's scary as shit...

She feels my distress. As her crotch comes to a rest against my butt, her balls clanging against mine, she lets go of my hips; her hands go under my ribs, and suddenly I find my torso raised up, so that It's now upright. I'm on my knees, her cock deep up my butt, her hands hugging me, holding me tight against her, her head resting against mine, those wonder tits pressing against my back. I lean back against her, taking in the smell of her hair.

"You smell good..."

She doesn't laugh or say anything. But her hips start to move, slowly, pushing against my butt, driving her enormous cock a fraction of an inch deeper, then out, then back in...

"Your butt... it's like heaven..."

I smile dreamily. The pain is still there - my ring will need to take her a whole lot of times more to loosen up - but mainly there's that incredible FULLNESS, and her presence, her unbelievable body seemingly enveloping me. I rest my head back on her as her rhythm starts to build up. I reach back with my hands, seeking and finding her buttocks. I caress them as they move, admiring the movement of the muscles under her silky-smooth skin. I just...

"I just wish I could see your face..."

She bites my neck delicately as her cock starts to pick up speed. Short jabs, the thrusts only a few inches back and forth, but the strength increases. This is now a real pounding, I guess. Her chin now rests on my shoulder as the pounding picks up speed. It feels well-lubed, now - my mouth waters at the thought of all the precum sloshing in there! - and she's running like an oiled piston. I catch a movement in the corner of my eye and look down - and, sure enough, there's a small bump appearing in my belly every time she connects...

The sounds of the ocean and of the wind seems to fade away, drowned out by the sounds of our lovemaking. Kendra, my delicate, beautiful goddess, is like a bitch in heat. She's growling and grunting as she ravages my body, occasionally biting my neck and ear as she pounds my butt mercilessly. At some point - after a minute? 5 minutes? An hour? - she lowers me forward, and I stretch my arms, getting back on all four, at which point it turns out it was all just her warming up, a prelude, because now she REALLY goes to town on my ass...

Gun to my head - no idea how long it lasted. She was wild, her cock a massive, brutal battering ram that pulverized my innards, an insanely wild and violent fucking that in retrospect made yesterday evening seem like a walk in the park... I was moaning and whimpering and crying and blabbering all through it - though the actual crying part came at one point when she pulled all the way out, her cock popping out noisily, and she just held it there, waiting; I almost hollered, waiting, then begging for her to continue... Yeah, now that I'm thinking about it it was a rather mean trick to pull on me; are we going to be like one of those insane YouTube couples, whose life seems to consist of pulling tricks on each other?! Because, yeah, we were totally going to be a couple. I will move to wherever she lives, I will kill any boyfriend she might have left back home, I will do whatever it takes...

But, OK, this is going on somewhere in the depths of my ink-black psyche; in the real world, right now, I'm a drooling, moaning mess, my eyes bugging out as that red-hot steel rod embedded deep in my bowls seems to double in size and then explode, setting off a fire hose inside me. She's laying flush on top of me, tits and all, her loins shuddering as she shoots an endless barrage of her girl cum into my rapidly expanding belly, as her wild grunts gradually turn into a contented purr...

And at some point around this I pass out. If she saved any special surprise maneuver for the dismount - yeah, I missed it.

* * *

"What the fuck are you DOING, you pervert?!"

"Sorry, had to get this, no way mom is going to believe me...!"

My consciousness is returning slowly. There are several sensations competing with each other. First, the almost-overwhelming fullness; if I ever wanted to know how those force-fed geese feel - well, no, I don't, that's offensive, but, yeah, I now do. It's all in my stomach. All the girlcum, all of it. I will never want for any, it's right here, inside my belly, safe and secure. You need any - I'm your guy. And, best of all - the feeding hose is still inside of me, ready to fill me up again if, heaven forbid, any of it gets absorbed into my body or something. And there are tits, I can definitely feel nipples digging into my back - hey, that's right, I never got to do any suckling on them! What's even the point of having sex if you don't get to do any suckling on nipples?! There's an arm, draped over my body - it must belong to the owner of that wonderful cock and titties, I should have a talk with her regarding that business...

Mmm...Pretty sure there was something else...

A... pervert?

I open my eyes. I'm laying on my side, Kendra behind me, her semi-soft cock firmly embedded in my ass. There's a guy, crouching in front of us, holding his phone. I know him - it's the black guy who was with Erik and the cock-sucking girl, the Brotherhood of Cocksluts or whatever. I try to raise myself, but I feel too groggy and that monster cock in my butt isn't really going to allow me a lot of movement...

"Hey, dude - what..."

My voice is pretty much a raspy croak. I clear my throat and try again.

"Did... did you just take a picture of us?!"

He smiles a little sheepishly. He's a very good looking guy, and I now notice that he has Kendra's striking eyes, a light green that stands out even more against his darker skin.

"Yeah, sorry, man, it's just, like, you know - my sister losing her virginity, gotta have this documented for posterity and all that, right?"

It takes a few seconds for his words to sink in, but I'm immediately distracted as Kendra pulls away from me. The effect is stunning - her great beast sliding out of my butt, leaving a yawning void in its wake - enhanced by what feels like a river of cum gushing out of my butt. She stands up and points an angry finger at her brother.

"Give me that phone, you idiot."

He smiles back triumphantly.

"Sorry, sis - sent mom the pic, already. What's the big deal, anyway? Don't you want to make her a little happy?"

She snarls something intelligible in reply, and waves him off, dismissively.

"Whatever. Get lost, dummy. I hate you."

He gets up, his smile almost dazzling.

"Love you too, sis." He nods his head at me. "See you around, dude. The Lee family is in your debt!"

Kendra looks at me, suddenly seeming very forlorn.

"Sorry about that... I love him, but he's such a fucking little snitch...!"

I shrug. Seriously, looking up at her, I couldn't care less about her brother or any pictures he might have taken. Of course, there is the matter of that bombshell he tossed off so casually, but right now I have other things on my mind.

"Don't worry about it. Do you want me to clean you up?"

She looks surprised, but then she smiles and nods, stepping up to me. The incident with her brother must have really put her off, because her cock has shrunk down to a measly 7 inches, more 'slightly squashed beer can' than 'large soda bottle', covered with cum. I raise myself with some difficulty, and sit down, crouching on my shins; she comes closer, and I reach out, taking hold of her slimy cock in my hands and holding it upright. I bring my head closer, my tongue all ready to go, and get down to it.

If there was anyone watching - and I don't think there was, people on this beach all seemed to be too busy fornicating to pay much attention to others doing the same - I don't think they would have enjoyed the sight. It was all very sloppy, not much thought or technique involved, just me sucking and licking and slurping like my life depended on it. I just enjoyed her cock so much, and I enjoyed making her happy. No, not just 'enjoyed' - it made me giddy with happiness to hear that sexy little purr she made, to feel her hands on my head, to know I made her smile. I kept glancing up at her, our eyes meeting, both of us smiling like idiots - only I, of course,had a big fat cock in my mouth so you couldn't see it. As a matter of fact, that combination - her fat, moist cock in my mouth, and that beautiful smile directed at me - made me cum again, even harder than that first time she massaged my prostate.

Yeah, it was all pretty messy, and pretty wonderful, especially once I finished and got up, standing on tiptoe to bring my mouth up to hers, and for the next five minutes we switched to kissing...

* * *

We're back in the bar. It's past noon, and people are starting to drift back to the hotel for lunch. Ms. Stein and Jake are down by the water - I can see her great bulk as she playfully kicks water at her son, who looks almost tiny next to her. Pity - I wanted to introduce them to Kendra... Oh, well - the week is just starting!

It took quite a while to get me ready to rejoin humanity. We stood close to the cliff, Kendra holding me up in the air, shaking me gently, as I used my hands to hold my back door open, an endless stream of cum pouring out onto the sand. I felt like a complete idiot, even though no one seemed to think it was unusual. Kendra made some lame joke, about how she saved it all up especially for me, but I didn't take up the opportunity to ask about the most astounding piece of information I've learned about her; I was waiting for a more appropriate moment - meaning, any time I was NOT held aloft by a girl, having her cum streaming out of my butt...

Well, right now we're sitting at a table, sipping Pilsners, and it seems as appropriate as any time. You've got to approach subjects like that carefully, though, delicately, be really subtle about it. Luckily, Subtlety happens to be my middle name...

"What your brother said - you're a virgin? Really?"

She glances up at me, makes a face.

"Oh, yeah, tact is completely overrated, I agree. Fuck tact. Wanna also hear about my yeast infections? I've got stories will make your ears burn!"

I grin at her sheepishly, touching her hand.

"I know, sorry. But it DID blow my mind..."

She shrugs her shoulders, and I'm loving the effect it has on her breasts. She's just in her bikini - no bulky t-shirt (or dumb hat) - and she looks abso-fuckin-lutely gorgeous...

"Well, I'm - I wasn't, not really, no. Not technically, anyway. I played with Tyrone - my brother - quite a bit, but never anal. Also, one time I got really drunk at a sorority party in Northridge - that one girl blew me, and - well, never again...!"

That is a new and highly important bit of information.

"You go to Northridge?"

She smiles at the way I seemed to perk up.

"Yes, LA boy, I do. My family lives in San Fernando..."

Holy fuck, the stars are aligning like motherfuckers! I nod, playing it nonchalantly.

"Oh, yeah? That's cool. We live in Santa Monica, it's like, what - half an hour away?"

She laughs, pointing her beer at me.

"I can see those little wheels turning in your brain, you naughty boy..."

She takes my hand in hers, squeezing it a little, smiling at me.

"Damn, you're so cute when you look embarrassed... Don't worry, I had the same thought." She leans in and we share a brief kiss. I want to just get lost in her eyes and lips and boobs and cock and everything, but I still have so many questions... When we break I take another sip - for courage - and ask her:

'So, it was, like, what - a matter of principle? You were afraid? Wasn't sure what you liked?"

She thinks for a long moment before answering, but I'm perfectly fine with that, because it means I get to sit and watch her, which just might be my new second most favorite thing in the world (right after having sex with her, of course). Finally she talks, her tone serious.