Last one in the kitchen...

Story Info
You're alone cleaning after a long day in the kitchen.
1k words
3.91
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: Knife Play, Blood Play, CNC.

You're stuck behind all alone in the kitchen, everyone else has gone home. Just as you finish up your cleaning, you hear someone walk in, and before you can even say anything, you feel a firm hand on your back, forcing you over the counter.

You start to turn your head, but you feel the rough skin of his hand gripping your head, forcing your face against the metal counter as his other hand moves down, grabbing your leg and lifting it up as he rips your trousers off your body.

As his rough hand pushes down against your head, you see his free hand slip past your face, slowly pulling a knife from the block, running the sharp point past your eye, along your cheek, down your face, and under your collar, before cutting away at your top, tearing it from your body, until it falls away from you.

As you stand there, your nipples pressed hard against the cold steel of the counter, you feel the blade effortlessly running down your spine, your skin on fire as it glides along you.

When it gets to your hips, he lifts it away, before sliding it between your legs, easing up your legs, skipping along the skin between your thighs before sliding into your underwear and separating your dripping pussy lips and their lace mesh covering, before cutting it away, leaving you exposed and vulnerable.

He lifts the blade from your ass, chuckling, before bringing it up to your face and offering it up to your cheek, the sharp edge running softly along your skin, looming over you as he growls a single solitary word in your ear as a command.

"Tongue."

As you open your mouth, your tongue escapes your lips and hangs from your mouth shivering, fearing what is next, before he runs the length of the blade gently along your taste buds, swiping the edge on your tongue, before turning it over and sliding the other side across your lips.

Your heartbeat slowly increases, your breathing gets deeper and slower, your eyes roll into the back of your head. Your reaction betrays you, displaying your true reaction to the situation. As he leans over your body to snarl in your ear yet again, your eyes slowly close in excitement of what could come next.

"How does that dripping wet cunt taste off my knife, slut?"

Gripping your hair within his fist as he pulls your head back, with the taste of your pussy lingering fresh on your tongue and your soft lips, he slowly slips the knife down gliding under your chin, under your throat, the sharp edge of the blade running against your skin, holding your head in place.

His hand releases your head, confident that you won't move an inch, and you feel him reach down to release his thick meat from his jeans, before he slides his rough hand under your body, teasing your clit as you push your body back, grinding your juicy ass and that dripping wet pussy on the meaty head massaging its way up and down your swollen lips, before forcing its way inside you.

As his strokes deepen into you, his pace increases, building up the pressure on your dripping wet cunt, as the harsh skin of his fingertips presses deeply onto your desperate clit. You feel yourself welcoming his cock, drawing it deeper and deeper into you.

A storm spirals around in your head, danger, arousal, fear, desire, you cannot stop it. Your eyes close and your head falls forward, only for his knife to press into your throat. Pain draws into pleasure, winding together into the whirlwind of emotions inside you, and you feel yourself getting lost within it.

Your emotions are cut by a sudden, guttural screaming in your ear, primal and sexual as it permeates the room. You try desperately to focus on it before you realise you are the one making those sounds. Your body, involuntarily, is letting every emotion swirling inside you bubble to the surface through this desperate grunting. You throw your body back into him, feeling him inside you, gripping his length with every muscle in your body willing him deeper and deeper.

His cock stretches your desperate pussy to its limits, smashing into you firmly delivering you everything you wanted and more. As you feel his body against yours, you lean back against him and you feel his jaws close around your shoulder, his teeth sinking into your skin, drawing every drop of your power away as you willingly give yourself up to this man.

You feel his pace pick up and his whispers in your ear become growls as your pussy grips him desperately. You feel your climax building inside you as his cock begins to twitch and spasm and he forces himself all the way into you, your mind exploding with ecstasy and joy as he fills you with his seed. His cum floods into you as you scream and moan for more, begging him to breed your cunt.

As your orgasm eases and your mind slowly comes back down to earth, you feel your body collapse onto the worktop, your sweat and blood dripping down onto it, until he throws the knife down on the counter, before picking you up in his arms, holding you close and collapsing down onto the counter with you.

He leans over, kissing your forehead gently as he pulls your face into his chest. As both of your cheats rise and fall together, he speaks, his voice soft and caring, a stark contrast to the violent, primal grunts from earlier.

"I am so glad that I came to pick you up from work cutie, that was incredible."

You look up at him, smiling into his bright blue eyes, unable to catch your breath enough to talk yet, before he speaks again.

"Are you sure you were okay with all of this?"

You smile, nodding at him, before closing your eyes and cuddling into his chest, listening to his heart beat as he holds you.