Chased, Captured, and Bred

Story Info
Taylor is chased by a strange man during her morning run.
1.3k words
4.05
49.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had run through these woods many times in the early hours of the morning just before dawn. These quiet paths had become a peaceful solace away from the stresses of being a young college student.

She always started her runs before the sun had risen so that she had the park all to herself. It was the only way to keep the eyes of creepy men from staring at her 36F tits; which bounced up and down with each stride, barely contained by her pink sports bra.

Suddenly Taylor didn't feel so alone. She'd heard rustling behind her and slowed to a stop. She turned around but couldn't see what had made the noise in the darkness. In all her morning jogs she'd never seen another person. surely it was just an animal.

Taylor hiked up her black gym shorts and continued her run. Light crept into the forest as the sun had just started to rise, but it was too low in the sky to see over the trees.

*SNAP*

Taylor was now sure the sound wasn't her imagination, and animals generally didn't make their presence so obvious. She slowed down just enough to focus on her surroundings. When she turned around she was startled to see a man running on the path behind her.

He was tall and fit with short, dark hair. He was wearing gym attire and running slightly faster than her. Taylor had never seen another person jogging on these trails at the same time as her, but it was such a lovely area it seemed reasonable that eventually someone else would discover it too. But still she felt uneasy, there was something strange about this man.

Taylor picked up her pace in an attempt to create some distance between them. However, it sounded like his steps were quickening as well. She felt a growing pit of nervousness in her stomach, but she attempted to remain calm knowing there was a fork coming up ahead. Surely he'd have the good sense to take whichever path she did not and in order for them both to enjoy the solitude of the quiet park.

She took the left path upon reaching the fork,. As did he. The pit in Taylor's stomach grew even more and she began to genuinely wonder if he was coming for her. She began to run even faster. As did he.

Now Taylor was certain he was chasing her down and she was going to do everything she could to prevent him from reaching her. They both continued to accelerate until she was sprinting full speed down the unpaved trail, but she could still feel him gaining on her. Taylor knew she couldn't outrun him and in a moment of panic she took a hard left off the trail into the unkempt woods. He followed.

Taylor was moving as fast as she could while still dodging roots and leaping over logs. Branches smacked her face and thorns scraped as her legs as she ran, but there was no time to care about that now. All Taylor could do was keep running away from the rustling leaves and snapping twigs behind her.

She briefly turned her head to see whether her decision to go off path had created any separation. For a moment Taylor's heart felt lighter as it seemed the man was not as adept at dodging the many obstacles in the forest.

As she turned her head back around, Taylor let out a yelp of pain. She'd tripped over a root and slammed her knee into another. She attempted to scramble up to her feet, but was quickly stopped in her tracks and yelped in pain once more as her head snapped backwards.

He grabbed her by the end of her ponytail. Running was no longer an option, she would have to fight him off.

Taylor turned around and began swinging at the man with her fists. It was only now that he was up close that she fully realized how much bigger he was than her.

Her punches seemed to do absolutely nothing in slowing her attacker down. She started kicking instead, attempting to strike his groin, but he acted too quickly. He tackled Taylor to the ground and pinned her down with his bodyweight.

Taylor began screaming for help, desperately hoping someone would hear her. He didn't seem to care. He groped her enormous breasts and pulled her sports bra down exposing Taylor's perky nipples to the chilly morning air.

She kicked and squirmed pleading with the man, but he remained silent except for his heavy breathing. He reached his powerful hands underneath her and flipped her over as though she weighed practically nothing.

Taylor attempted to crawl away on all fours, but his hands around her hips kept her firmly in place. She felt her shorts slide down to her knees and she began squirming even harder. Her panties were next. It was at this moment that Taylor realized just how wet her exposed pussy was, but she couldn't understand why.

Taylor's head snapped backward once again as he yanked on her scalp, exposing her neck. His other hand reach around and grabbed her throat roughly.

She could feel the head of his cock pressing into her, it felt too big to fit. That was until the man stuck his knee between her thighs opening them slightly wider. Then he gave a powerful thrust and groaned deeply as the he penetrated her tight, young pussy.

Taylor screamed in agony as tears began rolling down her cheeks. She could feel the mans hips slamming into her ass again and again as he pounded her without mercy. With each thrust he let out a deep grunt and seemed to grip her throat even tighter.

Suddenly, the man stopped. Taylor thought with great relief that he may have finally finished. That was until he flipped her over once more and began railing her while looking directly into her watery eyes.

Taylor wanted to shut her eyes but something inside of her kept her gaze locked with his. He looked terrifying and powerful. His face showed no remorse, only calm satisfaction. She knew there was no reason for her to enjoy the way her body was being used, but some part deep inside of her was enjoying the raw thrill this experience was bringing her.

The man gripped Taylor's throat once again. There was no denying the slight jolt of excitement the violent act sent through her. He leaned in closer, bringing his sweaty face nearer to hers.

Taylor's pussy began to gush on the cock of her attacker. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him. Her nails dugs in, leaving deep scratches down his back. She began to convulse and her screams were no longer in pain, but in the ecstasy of orgasm.

Taylor felt his cock begin to throb inside of her. His groans grew louder and she held him even tighter as her orgasm drew to a close. His thrusts grew shallower until his hips were just shaking back and forth while he was balls deep in her tight pussy.

She wanted him to breed her right then and there. Breed her pinned down in the dirt like an animal.

The warmth of his cum flooded her cervix. Taylor was in no position to have a child, but now pregnancy was a very real possibility as she was not on any birth control and based on when her last period ended, she was likely ovulating right now.

After a moment the man got up and pulled on his shorts. Taylor rolled onto her side and bawled as sperm leaked out of her fertile pussy.

While she cried facing away from him, Taylor heard the man walk away. She felt relieved that finally it was all over, but part of her hoped she might see him again.