All Comments on 'Last One Out of Eden'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Rocket081960Rocket081960almost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Very well written. It was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow.

Very well written. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb, simply superb.

This puts you right up there with the best authors on this site or anywhere else for that matter.

Does US English not use "shone" as the past participle of "shine"? I've noticed the use of "shined" in other authors work too.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 5 years ago
What an incredible story!

It is now one of my very favorites. Thank you for this one!

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As always I appreciate everyone who took the time to read my story. The positive feedback always makes me want to write more and get better.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
Just the tiniest bit predicable at the end, but beautiful...

Gorgeous story. Gorgeous, the predictable is honest, it's what most of us would have done...

Please keep writing, love your stuff.

FDD

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Great Read

Was quite a story. The end was sad but we'll done.

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

You are by far my favorite writer on this site.....even though I’m still crying from the ending.

RandyD1369RandyD1369over 4 years ago

Wow. Wow, again. It's too bad I can only give you five stars. It deserves more.

AssignedNameAssignedNameabout 4 years ago
WOW

Awesome job. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Of all the stories I’ve read on this site this is the best one ever. And I’ve read 1,000’s. The sex was good but the story telling was breathtaking. I even found myself shedding a little tear. I’m sure you hear this allot but maybe a story of the baby as an adult learning what happened to dad and struggling to come to terms with that type of love and loss. Do you plan another story in this series? Anyway Well done!!!

Jim

jimmyhmmnd@yahoo.com

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

I may sign off of Literotica pretty soon. I find myself speed reading the sex to get to the story and this one was very good, one of the top ten I've read here. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best thing I've read in across all literature

The best thing I've reqd in this site or any other erotica site ever. Nothing will ever surpass this ever again and I'm quite sure of it. Truly, you made a masterpiece here with this. I was glued like a spider while reading this.

Absolutely an amazing and breathtaking story. Thank you so much for making this. Much appreciated for this wonderful peace of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Sci Fi that brings tears to one's eyes is a rare thing.

Last One... reminded me of some of the greats you cited in the opening paragraph. I pretty much match Jeffery's profile; I got my first taste of Sci Fi in the '60's, and was hooked at first bite.

You have some definitive writing skills. This was a wonderful short story, you should be proud.

Thanks for sharing your imagination, and especially thanks for all the work it takes to put together a Lit submission. The reading enjoyment I derived is greatly appreciated.

Regards, and best wishes to you and yours, in the troubled times we live,

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good lord

How am I just discovering you? This was short SciFi at its best. Reminded me of Asimov’s shorts. Thank you for sharing your imagination and writing.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

Aw, I knew exactly how it would end!

Still,I was deeply touched by the ending anyway! Thanks

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
I was wrong;

I thought they'd share a partial dose of the yellow dose while in orbit, waiting for things on earth to settle down before returning.

You done good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I normally don't like the Sci-Fi genre on this site. I did read your story and was pleasantly surprised. I'm overlooking the few wording and spelling errors in view of the fantastical, but believable story. For your other stories, please get an editor so that the quality of your writing is not diminished by grammar and spelling errors. You have promise. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"I'm Jeffery Hawke"

Of course he is. In a story like this, the male lead would never be Percy Witherspoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

SIMILAR Stories