All Comments on 'Last Straw'

by magdason

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Daft Dad!

Oh yes please! Hope we get some more of that!!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn Hottt...........

man what a great job of writting and please finish the story..I was hard from the part of them sitting in the SUV until the end. keep up the good job

LuckyVicLuckyVicover 19 years ago
More

definately can't wait to see how things develope with Charlie and his mother.

Foo FighterFoo Fighterover 19 years ago
Good god redheads are hot

Expetially if there your buxom mother, please please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy Smokes!!!

Thats was awesome, can't wait to hear more... I have already read it at least three times and can't get enough...

The part where they stripped for each other and dad was right there but didn't know was no doubt the best part of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hottttt!!!!

Excellent work, well written. I loved your descriptions, but more importantly I really enjoyed the passion and character development. You let them be "real people." His dick isn't three feet long and as big around as a telephone pole, and her breasts aren't so large they could be used for battleship bumpers. Thanks for an outstanding work. Can't wait to read your next story.

writeroticawriteroticaover 19 years ago
Very impressive!

Well written, with the right amount of character development and detail without getting bogged down. A little more dialogue could have made it better, but still good nonetheless. I enjoy the teasing and/or sex that takes place behind other spouse's back. I do this in my own stories too. Always a good read.

I'm off to part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Terrific Story Teller

Excellent developement of the story. This is a believable story. Writing is first rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantastic story

i was rock hard thru the whole story. would love to hear more and how they continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

What a great story, I'm too old to get hard anymore, but I felt all of the things you said intimately.

Mister_IncestMister_Incestover 18 years ago
Congratulations, a fine story

She was treating her son as a replacement for her husband, wanting him to be the man in her life, and that's hot. The reader gets the impression that she wasn't wanting the son to merely be her sex partner, she wanted him to be her lover. Fine idea for a hot steamy plot, and very nicely carried out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great start

If you keep it up I think you'll have a great series. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job!

Just wanted to say the quality of the story was very high and enjoyed all the details. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Terrific

A terrific story,well planned for hot sex between mom and son

even dad is right at home.Mom not only need son to satisfy her

lust but to take son as her life partner to enjoy sex for rest

of her life,Really a good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story...

good story.... i'd luv a mother like her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

One of the very best. Keep it up

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great first chapter

Erotic and yet a loving story between a mother and her son.

A good hot read, thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Mom is going to have a big smile on her face that will be hard to explain to her husband.

Sweet.

Son taking care of all of mom's needs, and hopefully be her lover for a long time.

I have always had a sweet spot in my heart for red heads, especially if they were really fair skinned, which mom must be.

She'd be something beautiful to look at when she was naked.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking!

Dad was totally inadequate, but his son Charlie sure wasn't. His fat young prick did things to his mother's cunt she'd only dreamed of. There's no doubt Charlie'll be invited to blow his young balls up between his mommy's legs from now on.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Loved it. Very hot. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter two.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
5 stars! 5 stars!

God bless Lit's random story spinner that led me to this wonderful tale. This was great! Really wonderful to read about Linda and her loving son finding each other in the middle of a family crisis. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It lacked something

Just didn't pull me in. **

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Outstanding.....Very Hot.... And very loveing.....

All you have to do now is, GET RID OF DAD. It's a great story and needs to go on.HE young and MOM is ripe for the picking, most of all they are truely in love.........Great story thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagdason@magdason
2019 - These stories were done earlier, before I had to switch to my 'alter ego', man_as_dog, which you may note is an anagram and makes no sense, unless it speaks to you somehow. Some more mother/son stuff there, plus newer cheatin' stories (which a lot of folks won't like)....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES