Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers penetrated me, first one, then a second, pushing between my lips with little resistance, working their way deeper into me as my hips writhed about them. "Do you like this?" she whispered as she fucked me gently with her fingers.

And then she found the spot and I cried out softly. Her mouth fastened about my right nipple and she sucked fiercely, attacking the tender tip with flicks of her tongue, while her fingers attacked me at the other end. Restrained as I was, I felt completely at her mercy as the tension in me built to a level I honestly can't recall ever experiencing before.

I wanted to beg her to stop. I wanted to beg her never to stop. I was beyond speech. I was her puppet and the strings were tight to the point of fracture. I cried out as my climax tore through me. My body convulsed as I fought to be free of the restraints, but they held me tight like a violin string as I vibrated with pleasure.

Not once had she touched my cock, but it too celebrated my climax, cum fountaining out like champagne, splashing across my breasts and belly, some even striping across my face. I loved that she had made me come without touching my cock. It made me feel like a woman again, for the first time in nearly two days.

Her fingers left my pussy and she concentrated on licking the cum from my breasts. Like a cat licking cream. I recovered slowly. "Thank you, Mistress," I said.

But she was only beginning. Elin turned her attention suddenly to my sorely neglected clit and stroked lightly but rapidly. The tension that had leaked from me built again swiftly, and almost before I knew what was happening, my body ripped through a second climax, sending more cum arcing across my chest.

"No more, Mistress," I begged, but she ignored me and her fingers and mouth drove me through further orgasms until even my magical cock with its amazing powers of recuperation could only dribble sulkily. Elin had drained me. I lay there barely conscious as she lapped up the last drops of cum.

*

The following day was Saturday and I slept late. By the time I crawled out of bed, Elin was already on her second coffee of the day and there was no sign of the previous morning's irritability.

"I know this is sudden," she said, "but I need to know how serious we are. All my stuff is in boxes at my mum and dad's and it's very inconvenient, so either I need to go flat hunting, or I..."

"Move in with me," I said. "I'm serious. I'm serious about us. There's plenty of room for both of us, and I want you with me always."

She caught me in a fierce hug. "Thank you," she said.

Over the course of the following week, more and more boxes of clothes and shoes and books and miscellaneous stuff were dropped off by her dad, and I began to worry that there wasn't going to be room for both of us. Elin's electric piano and her music books took up most of one wall of the living room, and for someone who I had only ever seen wearing trousers and flat shoes, she had an impressive collection of dresses and high heels.

During the week I got to know Elin better, partly through living with her, partly through the stories her dad told. I liked Jens, despite being a little intimidated by him. Elin, I learned, was not to be left unsupervised in the kitchen. A recipe for anything more complicated than a boiled egg was a recipe for disaster. When not making love to me, her head is in the clouds, lost in books and music.

*

Whenever we are alone at home, she insists I wear a short skirt, ideally without underwear. Elin likes being able to see and touch my erection whenever she likes, and she has other reasons too.

The second Saturday of her stay with me, we were in the kitchen preparing a meal together, Elin caressing my thighs and bum cheeks whenever she passed behind me, when suddenly she pushed me down against the table and ordered me to stay bent over like that. She knelt behind my parted legs and kissed my pussy lips, her tongue darting inside in search of my clit.

She ignored the hard cock that jutted under the table and focussed entirely on my pussy. I thought she wanted to make me come, but she stopped just as I was getting close, and walked off. "Don't move," she instructed as she left the kitchen.

A few minutes later she returned, naked except for a purple strap-on dildo, nothing compared to my own prodigious member but nonetheless formidable. She stood behind me, pressing her hips tight against my bum, the dildo wedged between my thighs. "Do you enjoy fucking me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Even though you know it hurts me?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that. "Yes, Mistress," I said again, uncertainly.

"If you enjoy hurting me, you're not a good girl, are you?"

"No, Mistress," I agreed.

"And bad girls deserve to be punished, don't they?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She pulled away from me slightly and stroked the flesh of my bum briefly before smacking me hard. I jumped at the sharp pain of it, crying out, and struggled to stay in position. Again she smacked me, and continued spanking me until every inch of my sensitive cheeks had been stung. My skin felt like it was on fire, but I was surprised how pleasant the warmth of that fire was.

I cried out again, this time because she had thrust her dildo deep into me. She pulled out slowly, spanked me hard and drove back in again. This alternation of spanking and thrusting brought me swiftly to a climax. I wailed helplessly as she fucked me with her strap-on dildo, through multiple orgasms.

At last she stopped, but it wasn't over yet. "You've made a mess all over the floor!" she shouted. "You bad girl!" She smacked me hard, and left me there, whimpering, not daring to move.

A minute later she was back again, kneeling behind me, her mouth against my pussy and thighs as she licked my juices, gradually working higher until her tongue was tickling the tight ring of my ass.

"Don't," I pleaded, but she smacked me hard and ordered me to be silent.

I moaned with pleasure as her tongue pushed into me, and I yielded swiftly to this intimate perversity. My cheeks still radiated heat from the earlier punishment, but Elin's tongue in my ass was bliss.

I grieved when she pulled out and stood up, but then her fingers were pushing into me, cool with slippery gel, and I knew for sure what she wanted. She fucked my ass gently with one finger, then a second joined it, stretching me in a way I had never experienced, but soon I welcomed the invading fingers and rejoiced silently when a third finger joined in.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Elin said.

I couldn't lie, though it shamed me to answer. "Yes, Mistress."

She pulled her fingers out, leaving me feeling horribly empty. The head of her dildo nudged at my rear entrance. "Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, burning with shame.

"Then ask for it," she said.

I thought I couldn't, but I needed her in me badly. "Please, Mistress," I begged. "Please fuck my ass."

She responded by grabbing my hips and forcing the dildo against the tight entrance. The pain was astonishing, and I felt sure she would fail, but suddenly the dildo pushed in through the tight ring, stretching me so wide that all coherent thought abandoned me. Nothing in the universe existed except that dildo working its way deeper and deeper into my ass.

Elin pulled out slowly, most of the way, then pushed back in with ease, and she soon had a good rhythm. I welcomed every thrust, crying out with the ecstasy of it, and I lost count of the orgasms that rolled through me.

*

Any last remaining doubts about parentage were quashed the day our daughter was born. She has Elin's blonde hair and sea-blue eyes, and her face is the spitting image of mine in my baby photos. But there is further proof.

The doctors are bandying words like 'intersex' and 'pigmentation', and have begged us for permission to publish scientific papers studying our little Elise, but we have resisted as far as possible. She is a child of magic, not science, and who knows what her path will be.

I dare say there will be times when she hates her abnormality, but there's one thing I do know for sure. If she finds someone to make her even half as happy as Elin makes me, then her life will be truly blest.