Last Summer Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thrusting against my hand gradually settled and I slid my hand from her soaked pussy. My mouth returned to hers and I kissed her with love and affection. She practically swallowed my tongue as she kissed me back. We dwelled in the kiss and our feelings for each other for several minutes as she gradually returned to reality. When our lips parted, she looked into my eyes and her look of love took my breath away, "I love you River."

I kissed her lips, "I love you too Willow."

We kissed again to express with our mouths what our hearts had just revealed. Shortly after that she wiggled her cute little ass back into her shorts and put her seat back in the full upright position. She turned to me with a grin on her face, "Your turn."

I grinned back, "You have no idea how much that excites me, but if we are going to get to camp sometime today, I need to get driving. I'll let you pay me back when we get there."

She gave me the pouty look, before grinning at me, "I'm going to make you cum so hard your head will explode."

I started the car and away we went. We arrived at the secluded camp just before dark and were met at the gate by a nice older couple. I think it occurred to both Willow and me in that moment that there was little chance anyone our age would be at this particular camp. If the couple in front of us was any example, neither of us was going to have a problem with that.

I shut off the car as the couple approached and Willow exited along with me. I quickly took in our welcoming committee as they approached. The man stood a few inches taller than Willow and he looked very fit. The smile that lit his face was welcoming and infectious. The woman that I assumed was his wife caught my eye and held it. She was a petite vixen with light brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes. She had to be a good six inches shorter than me and when she got closer my mouth began to water. Her petite body was most definitely not bland. Her tits were a bit more than a handful and her proportions were absolutely perfect. I realized I had been staring open mouth and was surely busted.

My eyes finally looked up and to my surprise, her eyes were focused like laser beams on my crotch. I quickly looked over at her significant other and saw him grinning at his wife. I looked over at my sister and found her studying the man with evident interest. He took the initiative, "Hello! Are you folks here for our camp?"

I had our paperwork in my hand and held it out to him, "Yes, we are."

Some of the paperwork was our reservation information. Some of it was not. The 'not' part included our clean health documentation that clearly stated we had no sexually transmitted diseases. Willow and I had talked about that before we left home. Neither of us could understand how Mom and Dad weren't even a little suspicious of the requirement for the screening. Sure, a clean bill of health isn't that hard to understand as a requirement for camp, but one that specifically required testing for sexually transmitted diseases? Not one question or concern from either of them. Willow and I both found that more than a little odd.

The man looked over the paperwork and grinned at his wife. He turned back to us, "Well the paperwork is perfect. I'm Sam and this is my wife, Joann. She goes by Jo specifically, or various terms of endearment generally."

We chuckled at that, "I'm River and this is Willow."

Jo was looking over her husband's shoulder, "Oh, I see you share the last name Raines. Have you been married long?"

I hesitated, but luckily, Willow did not, "Not long at all. This will be like a honeymoon for us."

Not long at all was reasonably accurate, since we weren't married at all. We definitely hadn't been together long, at least sexually, and this felt like a honeymoon to me. I was chomping at the bit to make love to my 'wife' for the first time.

Jo grinned at us, "Oh, wonderful! You two are the last couple we're expecting. Why don't you follow us and we'll get you settled in?"

We climbed back into the car and drove through the gate that Sam opened for us. Soon we were following their Miata convertible slowly down the access road. A little more than a mile later we arrived at a group of six small cabins that flanked a larger building. Jo and Sam escorted us into the middle cabin on the right as we faced the larger building. Willow and I were shocked at the accommodations.

As experienced campers, we had lived in some pretty squalid cabins over the years. This was not that at all. The cabin was one large room, which wasn't unexpected. What surprised us was the quality. This cabin was finer than any cabin I'd ever seen. A king sized bed sat against the wall at the far end of the cabin. A small kitchen area opened onto a small living area with a couch and recliner. There was a partition wall on each side of the commode with a slatted door providing privacy as needed. The shower was huge, with glass walls, and zero privacy. The thought of watching Willow shower made my cock achingly hard. Jo noticed right away and her mouth turned up in a smile, "We'll leave you two to get settled in. Everybody else is in the lodge, and we hope that you will join us soon."

Jo gave my crotch a lingering look before following her husband out the door. I followed them out and got our bags from the trunk. I returned to the room to find Willow exploring every nook and cranny. She opened the drawer in the nightstand at the side of the bed and let out a giggle. When I looked up from her butt to see her grinning face, she held up a vibrator, "River! There are all kinds of sex toys in this drawer. I don't know how to use most of them."

I grinned at her, "I'll make it my mission this week to experiment on you with them until we figure it out."

She dropped the vibrator back in the drawer and ran to me. She was so happy and my heart was near bursting. I held her in my arms and we kissed. It was a kiss filled with happiness, love, and lust. By the time our lips parted my erection was straining against my shorts. Willow noticed and her hand grasped my cock, "I promise that I will take care of this, but we should really go meet everyone. We're the last ones here and I'm sure they have been waiting for us."

I groaned and moaned for a minute, but I knew she was correct. I went to the sink and washed my face. There was no way my erection was going away if I kept kissing my sister. I needed to focus on the mundane and not my sister's amazing lips and hot body. I was partially successful. I wasn't achingly hard, but I was far from soft, and it wouldn't take much to get me fully engorged again. The walk to the lodge helped some and I didn't embarrass myself when we walked in the door.

The buildings in our little complex were a bit deceiving. From the outside they looked like modern log homes, on a miniature scale. The humble exteriors hid lavish interiors, and I was having trouble understanding how they paid for it all. Just how much money did my uncle leave us anyway? Nah. Why would Mom and Dad spend big money to send us to camp. It doesn't make sense.

Lacking clarification, I decided to just go with it for the time being. After all, my main goal was to have a romantic month with Willow. I was well on my way to getting my dream come true. The last thing I needed to do right now was to start questioning everything. This place was awesome, regardless of who paid for it.

The lodge building wasn't in miniature at all. We walked in through the main entrance and a large multipurpose space opened up in front of us. At the moment it was configured as a dance floor and bar. The dining tables had been converted to bar tables by nestling them together to allow cross conversations. The music was loud enough to dance to, but low enough to allow conversation away from the dance floor. Jo and Sam walked up to us smiling in welcome.

Jo reached out and took my hand, "Come on and let me introduce you guys to the rest of the group."

I noticed that Sam took Willow's hand to lead her along as well. I wasn't sure what to think about that. The one reservation I had about this trip was the fact it is a swinger's camp. At least that's what I thought it was, and I had no reason to doubt that. I had just discovered my sister in a whole new way, and I wanted to explore that more than anything. I wasn't jealous of her having a bit of fun. What I was jealous of was her time. I wanted to spend every second I could with her, and I wasn't so sure that I was willing to give up any of those seconds.

Thinking about it. I was an eighteen year old young man with the libido to match. If Jo was an example of the women at camp, I might not mind sharing my sister too much at all. Logic dictated that if Sam was with Willow, Jo might get a little lonely and might enjoy my company. That was something I could definitely live with. It was a conversation that Willow and I needed to have before we got too deep into the festivities.

My admiration for Jo's allure continued to grow as we walked over to the other couples. She wasn't devastatingly beautiful, but she was very pretty. Her shoulder length hair was light brown and those hazel eyes sparkled with hidden depths. She was a petite woman standing a few inches over five feet with gorgeous, upturned B-cup tits. My best guess at measurements was 34-22-34 based on her narrow waist and firm round ass. She was definitely doable, especially when you factor in her upbeat and flirty personality. I was suitably shocked when I found out that she, like her husband, was thirty-two years old.

Willow told me later that she was attracted to Sam. She liked the fact that he had three inches in height on her. From my perspective the guy was pretty average with his brown hair, brown eyes, and lanky build. I can't say I'm much of a judge of a guy's looks. Hell, I'm not much of a judge of my own looks. Willow seems happy with me, so I'm good.

There were two other couples at the table when we got settled in the empty chairs they had set in place for us. Jo started in on the introductions and I did my best to try to remember their names. I just knew I was going to get one wrong, although after taking in the view, I doubted that I would forget any of the women's names.

Jo started with the folks to her left and worked clockwise, "Everyone! This is River and Willow. The folks here to my left are Beth and Eli."

Beth's body reminded me of Jennifer Lopez. Her tits had to be a D-cup and her ass was amazing. She was one of those women that looked perpetually young. I had her figured for eighteen, simply because that was the minimum age for this camp. I found out later that she was twenty-six. She had a ready smile that lit up her gorgeous face. I'd never been with a black woman before and the thought that I might get the chance with Beth made me glad I was sitting down, and my sudden erection hidden by the table.

Beth's husband Sam was next. I found out during later conversations that he was six years older than his wife. He'd played linebacker in college and had been very good. He looked like a six foot tall brick wall and he was very fit. From the way Willow smiled shyly at him, I determined that Sam just got replaced as the number one guy in Willow's book.

Next was Wendy and Bill. Wendy was thirty-five, didn't look it, and was a red headed firecracker. Her red hair and huge green eyes were fair warning that her particular package contained a lust for life that couldn't be quenched. Her proportions were perfect, including the nice set of C-cups that stood up firmly. She was an aerobics instructor, and she looked the part.

Her husband Bill was three years older than her and had hair so brown it looked black. His big blue eyes seemed to take in everything, and at the moment 'everything' seemed to be Willow. He was studying her with interest and when she caught him at it, he grinned at her with a mischievous smile that made her chuckle. Bill had a runner's build and at a few inches over six foot, was the tallest of our group.

Jo completed the introductions, then continued with a bit of orientation, "We had two couples that had to cancel at the last minute. They are wonderful people, and it would have been nice for them to be here, but their absence does have some hidden benefits. We definitely have more than enough food and drink to have a blast, and there are two empty cabins available as needed. If the door is locked on one of them, it's being used. If you use it, please remember to straighten up the cabin and leave the door unlocked when you leave.

"There's plenty of alcohol for those of you that like that. This is a legal marijuana state, and we have a selection of bud and edibles if that floats your boat. No other recreational drugs are allowed, and I have to remind you that if you are caught using any, you will be asked to leave. I doubt that will be an issue for this group. You are all very fit people and I expect that you take good care of your bodies.

"Breakfast is at eight in the morning and we all share in the cooking and cleanup. If you can't cook, we can use your help with dish washing, cleanup, and general morning stuff that needs doing. Raise your hand if you can help with the cooking."

There was a short pause as the hands went up. Sam and Bill were the only ones abstaining. All of the sudden I was looking forward to cooking. I had this vision of my own television show, Cooking With A Hottie, starring yours truly and a hot older woman.

Jo continued, "After breakfast in the morning we'll all gather back here at nine-thirty for a hike. Relax people! It won't be some ten mile slog. It's a couple of miles each way and there is an amazing waterfall and swimming at the end of the trail. You don't need to worry about bringing towels and whatnot. Everything we need will be there.

"For this evening I thought it best that we just hang out for a while and get to know each other. Remember the rules you were sent with your confirmation. If you don't have them with you, they are posted right over there on the wall. I'm still going to review the high points with you so there is no doubt.

"Remember, privacy is sacrosanct. You can ask, but if the person doesn't want to talk, then leave it alone. Lack of an answer is not a yes, and no means no. We're here to have fun, and we don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Their secrets, and their choices, are their own and none of our business.

"That's about all I have for the moment. I'll update you all with the next day's schedule each evening. Now, if you will excuse me, I will be right back."

Jo got up and walked off with Sam trailing behind her. The rest of us began talking among ourselves until they returned. Two trays of shots, plus four tall glasses of something were set onto the table. The tall glasses were for Willow, Jo, Sam, and me. I found out later that the drinks were called Margaritas and they were very tasty. The shots were for everyone. After two, Willow and I waved off the next round. We weren't much in the way of drinkers and I wanted to be no more than pleasantly buzzed when we went to our cabin.

Willow and I had a lot of fun talking with everyone, but we were desperate to be alone with each other. Two hours later we were the first to leave the group and go to our cabin. We were barely in the door before we were wrapped up in each other, kissing like our lives depended on it. My fear of losing Willow forever because of my lust for her, had transformed into a need that I could now express with every ounce of my being. She wanted me as much as I wanted her, and I gave everything I had to expressing my appreciation.

We had built each other up into such a heat that we were nearly out of control. Our discovery of our mutual lust for each other had a delayed fulfillment due to social needs. Now, we were alone finally, and our hunger needed sated. I'll admit that I let myself go at first. Our kiss turned up the heat between us to another level. Our tongues swirled and danced as our hands touched, caressed, and squeezed. Hands began pulling on clothes until frustration forced us apart. We stared into each other's eyes with unbridled lust while peeling our clothes off as fast as humanly possible.

Stripping my clothes off gave me a moment to collect myself. I didn't want to jump Willow and fuck her brains out. Well, I did actually want to fuck her brains out, but I wanted our first time together to be much more than a hot fuck. I was going to show her that I loved everything about her. Our first time was going to be hot as hell, and full of love.

Having less in the way of clothes, I was naked first. I slowly approached her as she slid her thong down her shapely thighs and let it drop to the floor. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her with all the love and affection I could express. My achingly hard cock pressed against her stomach as my arms wrapped around her. I felt the love she was giving me through that kiss and my heart soared. It also began to beat faster as my feelings for her began to manifest physically. My hands slid down her back, then down her ass, before gripping both cheeks. I pulled her body against my hardness and she moaned into my mouth. Her need was no less than mine.

We stumble-kissed our way to the bed, unable to keep our hands or mouths off each other. The back of her knees hit the bed and we tumbled over onto to it. I managed to catch myself before my weight fell on her and took advantage of the moment to move above her and between her beautiful legs. Our mouths met again and our need for each other grew boundless. I needed her with a longing that I had never felt before and knew I would never feel for another woman again. Fear shot through me of what the future might bring, but I brushed it aside. My need for Willow could not be denied. Whatever the consequences, I was going to make love to my sister.

Her soft moans of need brought out the lust filled animal in me, and I sucked greedily at her breast. Her lovely, wonderful tit felt perfect as my mouth sucked on her erect nipple. I couldn't get enough, and my mouth tasted her inch by slow inch as I move down her body. Discovering her essence was my only goal and her heaving stomach met my tongue on my way to taste her. I couldn't believe the wetness that met my tongue, or the wonderful taste of her. Deny my penetrating her sweet pussy if you must, but never deny me the taste of her. I could live the rest of my life celibate if you allowed me to pleasure her with my tongue.

My ears were barely clear of her thighs and just clear enough to hear her vocalizations of pleasure, as I paid homage to the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted. Her wetness was ambrosia and I never wanted to stop. The orgasm that possessed her body forced me to stop my delicate ministrations. Her strong thighs gripped my head like a vice until my tongue was the only thing about my head that was moving. Her ecstasy overwhelmed her, and me as well.

I held my tongue against her clit as her orgasm gradually swept through her and her thighs eased their grip on my head. I moved up her body and kissed her hard while sharing her taste with her. When I wrapped my hand around my aching cock to guide it into her essence, I fought the sudden urge to shoot my cum all over her body. My cock head brushed against her labia and her legs spread wide to urge me on. I looked down and watched as my glans slipped between her labia. Her warm wetness was more inviting than I could ever imagine and within moments I was buried deep into her.

We melded together in a dance as old as civilization. Sex with her, loving her, was beyond description and was by far the most intense physical and emotional experience of my young life. I never expected that I would feel so strongly the depth of my love, and lust, for her. Her hips rose to meet my thrusts and we moved from a slow adjustment of our joined bodies to a euphoric slapping of skin together as I plunged my cock into her. It was loving, it was magnificent, it was life changing, and ultimately, it was orgasmic on a level I had never dreamed of. I filled my sister's sweet pussy and she held onto me like she would never let me go.