Last Summer Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived back at camp, and I watched as Beth and Bill walked away to Bill's cabin while Wendy went with Eli towards his cabin. They weren't wasting any time either. Willow and I could read the writing on the wall. Jo and Sam wanted to pair off with us as well but weren't going to push. I pulled Willow into my arms and we kissed deeply. When our lips parted I smiled at her, "I love you and I want you to have fun. I've got some surprising news for you later. Are you good?"

Willow smiled back, "I love you too. More than I can express. I would like to have some fun with Sam and I know Jo wants you bad. Make her cum like you make me cum and rock her world."

Another little kiss and we turned to our prospective partners. Without another word I escorted Jo to our cabin. As I opened the door I looked over at Willow. She was entering Jo and Sam's cabin and let out a laughing squeal as Sam grabbed her ass from behind. I was happy for her and knew that she was going to be fine. Jo deserved my undivided attention, and I was comfortable giving it to her. We were barely in the door when she was in my arms and our mouths connected.

The next few minutes were a blur of hot kisses and flying clothing. We kissed and felt our way blindly to the shower. Washing each other calmed us a little and allowed me to discover and worship her amazing body. For her part, she spent an inordinate amount of time thoroughly cleaning my cock. When the water shut off it was a race to get dry and onto the bed.

I got a grip on my raging libido as we approached the bed. I watched as she moved onto it and rolled onto her back. Her arms reached out to me and the look on her face was one of need and arousal. I slid between her legs and settled in for a long romantic kiss. We were going to do this, but I was determined not to rush a second of it. This amazing woman was sharing herself with me and she deserved to be treated like a sexy queen.

There was no rush to orgasm now. Our heat was stoked with kisses and caresses, with nibbles and fingertips, and with licks and tongues. Her pert b-cup tits were shaped perfectly and her nipples very responsive. Her stomach muscles twitched as my tongue glided down her belly. Her mons rose to meet my mouth as I moved down, but I moved to the side and ran my tongue along her inner thigh, teasingly close to where she wanted me to be. Back and forth, from one thigh to the other, little licks and light kisses, until I sensed it was time. I ran my tongue up her labia and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her moan and the hands gripping my head egged me on and I sucked her labia gently.

I slipped a finger just into her opening and let my tongue roam free, teasing her clit. My finger circled her opening and gradually slipped inside. Gentle movements soon found her g-spot and my tongue circled her clit as my finger excited the rough little patch. Her hips began to thrust, and her moans of longing became louder and more insistent. Her hips bucked, she wailed, and my face was suddenly very wet. Her grip on my head was amazingly strong as she rocked her way through the first of what I hoped were many orgasms.

I let up on her as her orgasm waned and her sensitivity grew. I moved up the bed and wrapped her in my arms. I kissed her deeply and she hummed contentedly, while her arms held me tight. I wasn't in a rush to penetrate her. I knew that would come in time. For now, I was content to hold her in the afterglow and make her feel special.

We shared kisses like that for a while until her hand began to wander. It didn't take her long to find my raging erection and her hand began to slowly pump it. She looked down and watched as her hand played with my cock, "You have the nicest cock. It's big and thick and has such a nice curve to it. It's almost too big. Can I play with it for a little while before you put it in me?"

Duh! "Take all the time you need. You need to remember something though. That thing is loaded, and it has a hair trigger right now. It could go off at any time."

She chuckled, "I'll see how close I can get without setting it off and missing the target I intend to aim it at."

She stroked and played until her curiosity got the best of her. She got up and knelt between my legs. Now she could use both hands to explore. She stroked my cock lovingly while her other hand caressed my balls. Her head moved closer and closer as she studied my cock with fascination. Then, the tip of her tongue snaked out to collect the drop of pre-cum she'd spied. Her lips formed around my cock head, then slowly sank downward. I could feel her tongue rubbing against my cock. Her small mouth couldn't take me all in and I certainly didn't expect her to try. This wasn't her first time, and she knew her limitations. She didn't want to choke on my cock any more than I wanted to choke her with it. This was supposed to be fun for both of us.

If her goal was to tease me to a level of lust I had never experienced before, she succeeded admirably. My hands were shaking when I gently pushed her off my cock and onto her back. I had reached the point where nothing less than being buried in her warmth would satisfy my need. She spread her legs and pulled me into a hot, passion filled kiss. Her hand gripped my cock while she rubbed the head up and down her slit and across her clit. Her desire took control and she slid me into place. I gently thrust forward and my cockhead moved into her warm embrace. Our tongues battled as inch by inch my cock possessed her.

I felt the resistance of her cervix and adjusted the depth of my penetrations to avoid causing her pain. I began to move and she moved with me. She felt so wet, velvety smooth, and tight that I fought the urge to let loose and fuck her brains out. Now was not the time to be selfish. We were sharing the most intimate of connections, and I was determined she would find joy in every second of that sharing. Our languid pace soon became too slow for our needs, and I picked up the pace. Her petite body was a revelation. Every inch of her excited me, and every inch of her felt wonderful. My heart surged at how utterly fortunate I was that such a woman would give her body to me.

Her legs flew around me and her feet locked. Her hips thrust up to meet mine as she climbed closer and closer to bliss. I had to control her hips or she would have hurt herself thrusting onto me. Her body arched impossibly, and her fingertips turned white from the grip she had on my biceps. Every muscle in her body seemed to clench and she began to orgasm, "OH GOD...PLEASE BABY, PLEASE!"

I thrust as deep as I safely could and flexed my cock as she lost her mind for a little while. I could tell when she was ready to continue by the way she tried to swallow my face with her lust filled kiss. I began stroking into her again and the wonderfully torturous race to orgasm was green flagged again. The wonder of her amazing body and the personality that went with it blew past my last defenses. I felt that wonderful tension continue to build until I thought I would explode, then I did. My cock spasmed and the first jet of my cum smacked into her cervix. Through the ringing in my ears and my own groans of ecstasy, I heard her scream out again as I flooded her sweet pussy. It felt like I was never going to stop, but eventually, the spirit was still willing, but the balls were empty. I managed to roll onto my back, bringing her with me while staying inside her. Her head was resting on my chest as we both fought for breath. I was amazed at the intensity of our coupling.

I held her close and basked in the feel of her against my skin. After a while her head turned up to look at me. She moved up my body, my spent cock slipping from her pussy, and straddled my hips. She leaned down and kissed me deeply. When we had satisfied ourselves that we had expressed our affection and appreciation she sat back up and smiled down at me, "You are a special man River. You're too young to be that good in bed. It shouldn't be possible, but it is undeniably true. I can't wait until we can do that again."

I looked at her with adoration, "You are amazing, beautiful without a doubt, and so damn sexy. I can't tell you how thankful I am that you shared yourself with me. I will never forget this, ever."

Our lips met again, and our kiss took on a new dimension. One of affection that only lovers can have. We weren't falling in love, but we had left the friend zone far behind. She smiled down at me at the end of the kiss, "I need to visit the bathroom."

I grinned up at her, "I don't know why. Most of what I put in you is now on my belly."

She chuckled and climbed off. I gave her the time she needed in privacy, then joined her in the shower. Our washing efforts resulted in clean bodies, and new arousal. We were back on the bed and at it again as soon as we got in the vicinity of dry. This time was different. We let our affection for each other control our pace and we made love until our bodies were spent.

I woke after some unknown time and watched Jo sleep for a little while. I love the way a woman looks when she is happy and sleeping. There is a gentle beauty that calls to my soul. I find myself torn between wanting to possess her completely and treating her like a delicate flower that is too precious to touch. This was no simple fuck for me, and I didn't think it was for her either.

There wasn't a clock in the room, but I suspected we were running behind everyone else. I began giving her little kisses on the face until she began to stir. My lips touched hers as her eyes opened. Those eyes gleamed with affection and happiness, then closed as our wakeup kiss deepened. I gave the kiss all the time I needed before nuzzling her neck, "I don't know what time it is, but we should probably meet the others. Don't ya think?"

She grinned, "Fuck em. I say we put a sign on the door and hide in here until starvation forces us out."

I ran the palm of my hand over her nipple and she let out a gasp, "I suppose we could do that, but it wouldn't be very professional of our camp leader. Someone has to rally the troops."

She faked a pout, "I suppose, but I don't have to like it."

She gave me a loving look, "I feel amazing with you, and I would like to be with you again, if you want me to."

I was surprised, "Let me get this straight. One of the hottest women I've ever seen, a wonderful, sexy, smart, and amazing woman, wants to be with me again? And she's wondering if I want her? I have never been surer of anything in my life when I say Yes, I absolutely want to be with you again, and again, and again."

What was left unspoken, yet fully understood by both of us, was that Willow would always come first for me, and Sam for her. That didn't stop us from forming our own bond or enjoying each other. So far this was turning out to be the best summer camp in the history of summer camps.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We had a fun romantic shower together. Our lips couldn't stop connecting and I will be honest and say out right that I was infatuated with her. Did I love her like Willow? Absolutely not. But did I find myself caring for her? Absolutely yes. She was a wonderful lover and the kind of person I wanted in my life. What was not to like, or love for that matter? I guess I feel the need to explain how I felt. There was no doubt in my mind that Willow was my everything, but that didn't mean I couldn't have wonderful feelings about another lover. The whole concept of loving someone with all my soul, while sharing physical intimacy with another, whom I also felt strongly about, was something entirely new to me. It took some adjustment of my life view, to say the least.

What I know for sure is that as soon as I saw Willow, I had to re-connect with her. I was shocked at how worried I was that she no longer wanted me. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me with our shared passion. I cannot express how relieved I was that she still wanted me. My eyes suddenly watered and she rushed to reassure me, "I love you River. You are my world. Please tell me that you had fun with Jo. I need to know that you were happy with her."

I kissed her again simply because I couldn't get enough of her, "River, she was wonderful, but she isn't you. I love you with all my heart and I need to know if you still want me."

Her hand came up and caressed my face, "You complete me. I love you more than I can possibly explain. Yes, I had a lot of fun with Sam. He's an awesome lover and I would like to be with him again. I will give that up in a second if it hurts you in any way. Please know that I love you and I always will, and I don't give a shit what the world thinks...

"I need you to know, to believe, that you are my world, and I can't imagine living without you. Please River, please love me too, like I love you. I don't know how I can live in this world without you loving me and me loving you."

I hugged her so hard it must have been painful, "Oh God River. I do love you, and I need you, and I don't ever want to live life without you. It's just that I know how amazing you are, and I can't help but worry that you'll wake up and realize that there are better men out there for you. I would do my best to be happy for you, but my life would lose any sunshine in it if I lost you to another."

Her hand came up and nestled against my cheek, then she gave me a slap, "So, you think I'm so lame that I will give up on you because of a hard cock? Well, fuck you buddy! I didn't mind you being with Jo. Actually, I was happy for you. She is an amazing woman, and you are treating the gift she gave you like it was some sort of curse. That's really mean and not the River I know."

I was shocked into silence for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only seconds, "Willow, please? It's not like that at all. I think Jo is amazing and I really care about her. You have to help me here. I've never felt like this about anyone but you, and I don't know what I'm doing. You are such a treasure to me that I think everyone else is out to steal you away. I'm sorry. I need to trust you and the love you have for me. Shit! This is hard! All I want is for you to be happy, and now I've gone and screwed that up."

She grinned up at me, "Don't be stupid. I love you dumbass and that isn't going away. I just need you to put things in perspective. This thing we're doing at camp is unique and could be an amazing once in a lifetime experience. Plus, we are learning some pretty cool sex stuff while we're at it. Our feelings for each other aren't going away because we have some sexy fun. Lighten up dumbass."

I responded as a mature male adult by using all the philosophy and maturity my advanced age gave me. I tickled her until she was laughing, then kissed the ever living shit out of her. When we went to join the others at the lodge we were in a much better mood. I shared a thought with her as we entered the building, "You need to show me the good stuff you learned that you want me to do to you. I can't wait to make you cum in a new and fun way."

The mood among the group of campers was way more upbeat than that first night. Sure, there was still the friendly camaraderie that had started the night before, but now there was a sense of relaxed happiness that could only be the result of some really fun sex. The sexual shyness that the society we lived in seemed to demand, was thrust aside by the joy of loving and affectionate sex. There was no hidden agenda, no acting out against a bad marriage or unsatisfying sex life. This was an honest and open group of kind and attractive people that enjoyed having sex with each other. The couples were deeply in love, and comfortable enough in their love that they were willing to share their spouse with another The only item on the agenda was finding pleasure with each other. It just so happened that Willow and I were the prime steak offered on the buffet. We weren't going to lack for dance partners.

As the evening progressed, I had an epiphany. Willow and I could have a wonderful time, we just had to make sure we made time for the two of us. We couldn't get so wrapped up in the orgasmic fun that we lost our connection. Willow noticed the smile on my face, "Whatcha thinkin lover?"

I chuckled, "That I worry too much and that I have no reason to worry. This is going to be a wonderful time as long as I trust in us. Once I figured that out I had to smile. What could be easier than loving you and helping you enjoy the wonders of adult camp?"

She laid a lip lock on me in front of a group that soon proved to be exuberant in cheering us on. Their exuberance faded into the background as my very soul focused on kissing my awesome sister. Everything faded out of focus, except her. She became the center of my attention, my love, and my lust. We became lost in each other and the eventual tap on my arm startled me. I looked up into Jo's smiling eyes, "River, there is a nice bed right over there. Why don't you and Willow check it for structural integrity?"

My eyes followed her finger and without a word I stood and gathered Willow into my arms. I carried her to the bed and laid her gently on it. After that it was all her because my attention, hell, my entire being, was focused on showing her my love. Neither of us gave a thought to the other campers. We were alone in our need for each other, and the rest of the world didn't matter one tiny bit.

We weren't disturbed. No one tried to join us or entice one of us away. I found out later from Jo that everyone sat and watched while Willow and I made love. She said that she had never experienced anything like it, "Sure, we've all seen lots of sex and affection, but the raw love between you two was something amazing." They had all sat and watched, while irresistibly drawn to the one that they loved. The married couples held each other closely, kissing and sharing affection, while they watched Willow and I express our love for each other.

The two of us finally lay spent on the bed, holding each other closely and letting our lips touch over and over. My heart was near bursting with the love I felt for her. When we finally let the outside world in, we were surprised to see the bed surrounded by our new friends. The wonderful thing was that they weren't leering or rude about it. The looked genuinely moved by watching us. Husband and wife were as focused on each other as they were on us. Jo told me that it was a profound moment for all of them. She said that it hit her just how much she loved her husband and how amazing it was that they enjoyed experiences like this together. She also mentioned that Willow and I were not only hot as hell to watch, but were also so fucking romantic that she was fighting tears

For my part I was thrilled that I didn't know any of that at the time. Talk about dodging performance anxiety! I wasn't planning on setting some kind of romantic example when Willow and I started kissing. My only motivation was to bring her joy and show her the depth of my feelings. I guess there is something to be said for the intensity and naivete of young love.

Let's face it. First love almost never lasts, and the sad thing about that is that our hearts learn to hesitate before we love again. It is rare that we ever love with that level of intensity and total commitment again in our lives. After the pain of that first lost love, we can't seem give that last little bit of us to a new lover for fear that if things don't work out, we'll lose another precious part of ourselves.

It took me years to fully appreciate the gift that adult camp was. At the time it was a wonderful and loving sex romp. Willow and I had no frame of reference and were unable in our youth to fully appreciate the wonderful gift we had been given. We sure did give it our best shot though. We used our youthful exuberance to make up for our lack of wisdom. It worked pretty well at the time.