All Comments on 'Last Train to Clarksville'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stev2244stev2244about 5 years ago

Great stuff, Bebop. Damn, you're setting the bar for the horror event rather high.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 5 years ago
So delightfully creepy.

Loved the ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn I missed that this was horror

I never would have read it. But it doesn't work. Once she's in her car and moving I think her fear dissipates completely. And even if she's in a less than wonderful part of town the train crossing bar would have been down. I don't see her being so distracted that she breaks thru it. Plus which, if she hears multiple "thuds" doesn't that mean she's over the crossing? I hate horror and don't look forward to the upcoming event.

1 star

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 5 years ago
Yeah, Annie,

You hate horror. I can see how you would miss the horror part. Except that there's a category heading up there that says, "Erotic Horror," and a tag right over there that says "horror." But then we all know who you are, and that what you hate isn't horror, but events to which you are not invited. Deal with it. It's an asshole free zone.

Nice, Bebop. Well done. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good idea, no execution.

gnome_mangnome_manover 4 years ago
Scary Story!

Some crossings have lights but no crossing guard. If you think for even half a moment, you'll remember them.

And if this story shows "No Execution," then I dare you to put your name on an analysis of why that is so.

C'mon.

You can do it. Nobody here has any way to do you any harm. And if you make any sense, I am sure that Bebop3 would be willing to learn from your... wisdom.

Myself, I was pretty scared by this one, and I've read plenty. I can't exactly say why, but it was an exciting and scary tale that I greatly enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
NOTE: I'll be taking Painting By The Numbers down soon, so if you'd like to read, please do so quickly. In the meantime, the new Hop on the Bus story is moving along well. Coming up in 2024: Second Hand Hearts, a story in the Hop on the Bus universe, but with a twist. Than...