All Comments on 'Last Trip to the Midtowne'

by zephyer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the realism

Yes, sometimes a trip to the gay sauna/bathhouse can be disappointingly uneventful: I’m a married-with-children, etc. guy and I have very few opportunities to get to the sauna (haven’t been in ages). So when you do finally manage to get there it can be a real let down when not much seems to be going on. Also, I agree with the writer’s sentiments: no matter how good the woman in your life (e.g. wife, girlfriend, etc.) is at sex sometimes you want — crave? need? — the same thing she does i.e. cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bathouses

Had the oppertunity to visit a bathouse just 1 time. It was in Brussels. I am married with kinds. Don't get to play often, only experienced with oral and very curious to bottom. I am shy and very nervous with really anonymous hook ups although that is my driving fantasies. I am also mostly drawn to older men preferably bears.

My bathouse experience was amazing. There were 4 floors. Entry lead up to locker room on 2nd floor. After taking clothes off and putting on very small towel I headed off to explore. My dick is 8.5 and very thick. I immediately got partially hard an my cock head at least felt like it was hanging out the bottom. Exploring just kept me aroused.

The top floor was a nice bar and restrant. I worked my way down from there. The 3rd floor was a maze of rooms. Guys hanging out in the door ways looking for guests grabbing my cock and ass as I walked through. Having my ass grabbed is one of my greatest turn ons. The 2nd floor was a totally blacked out maze filled with guys. As I walked through cocks just landed in my hands and against me. I was getting grabed and rubbed by no telling how many guys. I passed through to continue exploring. At the end of the maze there was a GH room that was a wide hallway with a wall of GH, unfortunately it was empty.

The next floor was several saunas. Stopped and enjoyed for a while, a couple guys joined me but they were busy with each other. After working up a sweat I went to the basement. There I found showers where I showered on display which I very much enjoyed. Also there was a swimming pool, and a Jacuzzi where I joined in with 4 other guys. No one talked no one played so I moved on..the last room was a large room with couches chairs a Hugh bed and a dungeon room off the side. I sat on the couch with the porno and others joined me. A orgy of several guys started fucking on the bed. I liked the idea of getting fucked but too shy to join in so I watch and started rubbing my cock. Eventually several older gentle men joined me. I couldnt bring myself to exchange oral there so we had an awesome session jerking each other off and sucking each other's nipples and lots of hand exploration. When guys started cumming I found myself covered in cum. When I finally came I let a nice gentleman suck out my load as he had worked so hard to get my cum soaked and patient with my apprehension. Don't think a single guy there spoke English.

bigguy251bigguy251about 4 years ago
Loved the story

I live North of Denver but have never had the nerve to visit the Midtowne, or suck

a cock yet. This might give me the inspiration I need to go there. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never been there but a realist story

Old men do not get attention in bath houses. Unlike the fiction stories here where old men fuck young good looking studs

SeasonedSailorSeasonedSailor5 months ago

I love to read bath house stories. Never had the opportunity to go, but I do have a few friends that I get together with when convenient, which is always fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzephyer@zephyer
I like to write my stories using bits and pieces of real people, places, and experiences. I especially like hearing of people's first-time sex or wildest times stories. I don't mind constructive criticism of my writing. Have a comment or story idea please email me.