Last Week of School Pt. 01

Story Info
Nudist sorority's last week of school begins.
4.1k words
4.38
26k
18
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and a member of the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta.

Well, this was it. The final week of school before summer vacation begins for the students of J. Oscar University. For the past few weeks since late-May, my sorority sisters and I were finally allowed to go around the entire university naked if we wanted just as long as no one tried to fuck us. Since summer break was almost here, I shall dedicate this five-chapter finale to my freshman year to making the most out of that last week.

But before we start, I'd like to address an error made in the previous entry that chronicled my time in the island of Edun. Maria said her last name was Cuesta but in the final chapter of Amethyst Springs, it was Lopez while her boyfriend-turned-husband was referred to as John Edwards when it was supposed to be John Daniels. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

-

"Oh yeah, that's it sweetie. Right there." I moaned sensually as my best friend turned girlfriend Karen Mishra rubbed sunscreen onto my bare behind. We had decided on nude sunbathing after classes were over to the surprise and delight of our classmates, who were busy either watching us, filming or resisting the urge to fap.

"Seems everyone is loving our little show." Karen purred into my ear. "I wouldn't be surprised, just look at how much we've grown." She was indeed right, my boobs have somehow grown from their old 38C to a 30D. Karen on the other hand went from 33DD to 36, but the shapeliness of our legs and fullness of our asses remained the same.

"Hey, you hot fucks should make out!" one classmate called out to us. Everyone else cheered in agreement. The two of us just gazed at each other before we immediately began sloppily making out while mashing our tits together.

After 15 minutes of kissing, we moved onto slowly grinding our pussies for another five. "I bet you're thinking what I'm thinking." I purred back, pointing to Karen's tongue then to my clit.

"Oh you horny bitch." Karen moaned seductively before ducking down for a lick.

"Oh shit, oh yes!" I cried in ecstasy.

"Go faster!" our audience chanted excitedly. Us girls just grinned at each other and continued our show, now that Karen started licking more & more while fingering herself.

Eventually we came to a very loud climax with our cum staining the grass beneath us. Everybody cheered and begged for an encore, but we politely declined as we prepared to leave. "Sorry everyone, maybe next time."

"Hey, over here!" a fratboy called to us. It was Lance Barker of Eta Omnicron Tau, one of the top fraternities of J. Oscar. He may seem like a musclehead with his well-built frame, but he was overall a likable charismatic guy. "You're those two from Alpha Zeta Zeta, aren't ya?"

"Yeah, name's Karen Mishra." Karen introduced ourselves. "And this is my BGFF (Best Girlfriend Forever) Amber Martinez." I politely waved with a cute smile. "So how are you doing?"

"Doing good. Heard you were putting on a little show." Lance stated. "Which reminds me, our house is holding a big party to celebrate the end of the year and every student on campus is invited. Your sorority wanna come?"

"Sure, that would be awesome!" I replied brightly. "We actually have been to a party before. It was back when school started, when we went with Mrs. Prince to the Amethyst Springs Nude Resort and on our last day there, we attended one held by a Latina hottie and her then-boyfriend."

"Wait, Mrs. Prince likes being naked too?" Lance exclaimed in surprise. "To be honest, who wouldn't want to show off a hot bod like hers whenever they want?"

"Anyways, we'll be there!" Karen answered.

"Great, party's at 11 at our frat-house. Be there or be square babes!" Lance declared walking away from us. After a few moments, I asked "Who even says that anymore?"

-

When we finally returned to our house, I found Bonnie Leonard modeling for a drawing of herself by Stacy Johnson. The drawing in question was a simple life sketch emphasizing the subject's large boobs, flat toned stomach, muscular legs and casual pose.

"Oh hello girls, just finishing up on this portrait. What do you think?" Stacy said showing us the picture. "It's okay if you don't like it, but I think for my first life drawing, it's pretty good."

"Don't put yourself down like that Stace, it looks great!" I complimented. "Really love the pose and expression she's got. And the volume of her assets, just beautiful!"

"Oh thank you so much Amby." Stacy blushed. "So how was your day today?"

"Great sweetie. We've done some sunbathing after classes, fucked in front of everyone and got invited by a guy from Eta Omnicron Tau to a big party at his frathouse that pretty much everyone is going to." Karen explained just as Emily East and Harriet Kimberly walked in fresh from the pool. Emily's B-sized chest had grown into a C & her purple hair got longer while Harriet gained a sexy swimmer's body.

"What's this about Eta Omnicron Tau inviting everyone on campus to a party?" Harriet asked drying her hair with a towel before she tossed it aside and stretched her arms out.

"And that we're all invited?!" Emily chirped ecstatically. "I don't think we've EVER been to a real college party before! Oh I'm so excited to dance the night away, and maybe get it on with some hotties."

"And who knows, maybe we could convert others to our own dark side." Harri purred sensually licking herself. "You think J. Oscar would be okay with more than one nudist sorority?"

"Screw that, why not an entire nude campus?" Bonnie suggested. "Everyone can dress, or not dress, however and whenever they like."

"Let's not think too far ladies. Only think about the present for now." Stacy advised us all. "Speaking of, when is this party?"

"Lance Barker said it's gonna start at 11 at his frathouse." I revealed. "So we've got time until then."

"That's good. But what should we do to kill time?" Karen wondered. Then she got an idea by gazing at the nude portrait of Bonnie. "Hey, why don't you draw the rest of us?"

"Oh, that would be just wonderful!" Stacy exclaimed in agreement. "Now which one wants to go first?" We each started shouting at her saying who should go first. But our sorority leader calmed us down with a single raise of her hand. "Why don't we play a little game? Girl who moans loudest when I touch their breasts gets to go first."

"Well, whatever you say." I gave in presenting my meaty assets. Stacy covered her eyes with a blindfold she pulled from a nearby drawer and began feeling around for our tits. With each pair she groped, the girls began to moan louder until she reached the loudest one, her purple-haired girlfriend Emily. "Oh I know who it is, ain't nobody got tits as sensitive as yours Em!"

"Guess that means I won!" Emily declared striking a rather innocent pose for her picture. "Make sure you get my good side!"

After a good two and a half hours of sketching, the portrait was finally done. It was a back view of Emily with her face turned around to show her pouting sexily and extra emphasis on her ass. "Wow, nice work on the volume of my big booty & sexy thighs!"

"You were always proud of those sweetheart." Stacy remarked giving her girlfriend a long, slow kiss on the lips. "Now then, who's next?"

"How about me?" I suggested. "I gave you the idea, so why not?" My choice of pose this time was a Kate Winslet-like lay on the couch while Stacy got to work.

-

By the time she finished all of us, it was about 10:45 in the evening. Stacy had just wrapped up on drawing Karen who struck what was quite possibly the most sultry, lewd pose she's ever drawn. She had her tongue stuck out, hands firmly grasping her tits and butt sticking out.

The previous girl to be drawn was Harriet in a stereotypical pin-up pose with both hands behind her head, eyes seductively half-closed, a relaxed smirk and C-cups proudly on display.

"And that's the last of them!" Stace declared putting down her sketching tools to rest her hands. "Whew, that was quite a workout! And just enough time to spare." she remarked cracking her knuckles while looking at the clock. "So what shall we do next?"

"I got an idea. Why don't we draw YOU?!" I proclaimed. "We're pretty much building a collection here, plus it would be our way of saying thanks to capturing how sexy we all are."

"That would be wonderful, but I'm afraid we'll have to save that for later. We still got a party to go to." Stacy stated giving her arms a good stretch. "Now how's about a little freshening up before we depart?"

"Yeah you're right. Still need to wash off the chlorine and sweat from my swim earlier." Harriet agreed already moving upstairs. "Come on ladies, do you want to be super unclean in front of dozens of other students?!"

The five of us just shrugged before joining Harriet upstairs.

-

The party was only just getting started when we finally arrived. Karen & I weren't given the house number of Eta Omnicron Tau so our party just had to listen out for the sounds of loud music, people cheering and the chanting of "Chug, chug, chug!"

The frathouse was probably one of the fanciest I've ever seen. Two stories high with a fine stone exterior, a balcony over the entrance, fancy scarlet-colored roofs and shubbery underneath.

"For a fraternity, this seems more like a mansion!" Emily whistled in amazement.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!" Harriet cried racing towards the entrance and we all excitedly followed her. When the front door was opened for us by another one of the members, all eyes were on us and our enticing, bare forms.

"Hey, is that Alpha Zeta Zeta?!"

"They're even hotter up close!"

"Hey, that's Amber from my history class! She's got nice tits, right?"

"They all have hot bods! What's the difference?"

"Gawk all you want everyone, but no touching." I announced blowing a kiss. "Oh hey, there's Lance!" I found him chatting with a goth girl by the stairwell, the girl in question having black hair with blue streaks, a grey crop top underneath a black hoodie & matching short shorts and Converses. She has lightly tanned skin with a small B-cup chest, a pretty cute round butt and slender legs.

"Oh hey Amber, there you are! So glad that you made it!" Lance greeted me with a high five and a spank of my ass. "I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Whitney from the Tau Iota Tau sorority. You might have seen her play guitar at the cafe on some nights."

"Hey." Whitney quietly greeted me. "So, you're one of those nudists from Alpha Zeta Zeta, aren't you?"

"Gee, I don't know!" I answered coyly presenting my best assets to her. "I got a nice body, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." Whitney replied looking down.

"Hey, sorry if I'm making you feel jealous of me. We can still be friends." I assured the goth girl. "So where's the rest of your sisters?"

"You rang?" another girl called suddenly behind me. When I turned around, I saw her black hair, blue eyes and the cocky grin in her face. She had a tight Blackhawks jersey covering medium C-cup boobs with grey sweatpants and was barefoot. "Name's Dawn Quinn. Suppose you already know about my sis?"

"Wait, you're sisters? I don't see the family resemblance." I commented. "Also, you both have pretty small racks."

"Yep, but I'm still proud of my set. Some guys do prefer smaller y'know." Dawn declared pulling up her jersey to reveal her black bra-clad assets to me. "Like what you see?"

"Course I do! And I see you and your sis are pretty brown." I commented feeling them up. "You guys tan or something?"

"A lot of the time, and we prefer doing it naked." Whitney replied to my surprise. "Though, we're not nude all the time like you guys."

"Trust me, you'll love it once you get introduced to it." I stated before an utterly hammered Karen waddled to the four of us arm in arm with a South African girl with brown eyes, white-dyed hair, sports bra, yoga pants and sandals. "And what happened to you?"

"Yo Amby, want you to meet this babe here!" Karen slurred drunkenly. "Her name's Wendy, and check out these knockers!" She squeezed Wendy's boobs and presented them to the rest. From what I could tell, they were also small but still slightly larger than Whitney & Dawn's. "For a sorority named after tits, these six honeys sure got the most delicious cups!"

"Okay Karen, let me talk." Wendy said lowering my wasted lover to the ground. "My name's Wendy Chalk, pleased to meet you."

"Name's Amber Martinez. And I suppose you've already met my girlfriend Karen Mishra here." I remarked looking back at Karen now curled up in a ball like a kitten. "I guess you're from the same house as the Quinns?"

"You bet. Dawn and I are also on the girls volleyball team together." Wendy answered stroking her hair. Judging by her slim build, attire and lean muscles, I can see she loved playing the sport. "And I love how attractive your body is."

"Yeah, I love working out and I'm pretty proud of it myself." I proclaimed stroking my creamy skin, my large boobs, matching size ass and fine legs. "Like what you see?" I offered the three girls to stroke my toned arm. They all felt it up in awe of how athletic I kept myself.

"She's really confident in herself, am I right?" Lance stated.

"REALLY confident." Whitney answered continuing to gaze at my limb. "Hey, where are the others? They gotta see this!"

"Yeah, you really have to meet Jen, May and Opal!" Dawn exclaimed beckoning three other girls over. "Hey gang, come over here! It's the Bare Babes!"

Just then, those three girls finally appeared before us. The first was a brown-haired girl who wore glasses, a yellow tube top, black tights and ballet flats with a completely flat chest for her age. The second was Asian with her blonde hair in a ponytail, a red choker and a green dress. Finally the Latina girl in a tight shirt tied to expose her stomach had the biggest bust not just out of the three, but of the entire Tau Iota Tau house.

"We'd like you to meet the rest of our Tau Iota Tau sisters." Wendy stated. "Our resident ballerina here is Jen." She introduced the flat-chested girl. "Next up is May, captain of the martial arts team." The Asian waved politely, paying no attention to my nakedness. "And finally there's Opal, our sorority president."

"Very good to meet you at last Senorita Martinez." Opal greeted me with a shake of my hand and kiss on my cheek. "That's just a thing I do around fellow students, no matter who they are."

"I'm very grateful!" I blushed. "I'm sure you've already met Karen here, drunk in the floor."

"Oh, you mean she's not dead?" Jen darkly chuckled. "Sorry, just got a really dark sense of humor."

"Oh, my head!" Karen moaned getting up and scratching her head. "Guess I must've drank too much." She then noticed me with the Tau Iota Tau girls. "Suppose you must be the rest of that other sorority. Hey, where's ours?"

"Right here Karen!" Emily called from another room. "The boys showed us this dark and empty room that they use for seven minutes in heaven! It's kinda chilly here but still pretty cozy!"

"Yeah, why don't all you girls play seven minutes in heaven?" Lance suggested, to which everybody in the frat-house agreed. Us girls just shrugged in acceptance.

When we were lead into the dark room, Lance and his bros decided to switch things up a bit. Instead of only seven minutes, we would be in there for seven hours. They gave us a lot of things to help pass the time with like some playing cards, music and sex toys.

"So what do you suppose we do first?" Whitney asked turning on Freek'N You by Jodeci on the boombox. "We could have a dance-off or play cards."

"How about cards? Maybe even strip poker." I suggested sitting down and shuffling a deck. "Of course, only like half of us are naked, so that kinda defeats the point."

"Are you implying that you want us to become nude?" May guessed.

"Yeah, pretty much. We just want you to explore the wonders of nudism with us." Stacy explained as the others sat down with me. "So which one bets first?"

"I'll bet my jacket." Whitney declared.

"And I bet my jersey!" Dawn added boldly.

"I bet my top." Wendy stated.

"Flats." Jen said.

"Dress!" May exclaimed, looking like she was eager to play.

"Shirt." Opal concluded.

"All right now, let's get it started!" Harriet announced dealing her first hand, a two-pair. "Now I'll have you know, I'm pretty good at these types of games thanks to my dad."

"I can take that as a challenge." Dawn smirked showing her first hand. "Oh balls." she muttered as her confidence dropped straight on down the toilet. "Two, three, seven, eight."

"Get stripping babe!" Harriet bragged as Dawn accepted her loss with a smirk and tossed her jersey at the ceiling, sitting completely unembarrassed in just her bra and sweats. "Okay, who's next?!"

"My turn." Bonnie stated slapping down her cards, a flush. "What have you?"

"I got this in the bag." Wendy boasted revealing a three of a kind. "Hm, not bad."

"I swear, it's like the game was rigged!" Stacy stated as Wendy slowly removed her sports bra in time with the music to reveal her medium-sized light-brown chest with darker colored nipples.

"Nice form Chalk. My turn!" Stacy announced dealing a full house, which also happened to be Opal's cards as well. "Well."

After an hour or two, we succeeded in getting half of Tau Iota Tau naked as they were born. Dawn, Wendy and Opal's clothes all sat in a pile nearby. Meanwhile Whitney sat there topless, May only had her choker left and Jen was bottomless.

"It all comes down to this." I declared glaring competitively at Whitney, who was wearing quite the poker face. "Are you ready for this?"

"You bet your ass I am!" Whitney raised her voice just as ready before revealing her hand. "Three of a kind bitches!"

"Au contraire!" I replied revealing a straight. "Now ditch all those bottoms."

"Son of a..." the goth girl groaned before she stood up and slid her shorts off, followed by her panties. Upon moving them to the side with her foot, she stared at me as if she thanked me for helping her experiment with nudity outside of tanning with her sister. "Wow, this feels...so freeing."

"See, this ain't so bad." I stated putting an arm on her bare shoulder before we both sat down, leaving only two girls left.

"Try and beat this!" May shouted revealing her hand. "A royal flush?!" she gasped in amazement. "Guess I got lucky."

Emily threw down her own hand, a three of a kind. "What happens if the already nude gets a lower hand?"

"How about this? They have to perform a rather lewd act." Opal suggested. "Pretty sure those toys over there are just dying to be used!"

"Are you really serious guys?" Em asked nervously. "I mean, we can just stop the game and get everybody naked within playing. Especially since I don't think we've been playing this right."

"Oh come Emmy, just for us. Please?" Stacy begged putting on her best puppy face. Eventually Emily just gave in and kissed her girlfriend on the lips before picking up one of the sex objects. "A Sybian! Nice!"

Emily slowly mounted herself on the Sybian and turned it on, feeling the smooth vibrations rock her. "Oh. Oh yeah. Oh fuck yes! Faster, faster!" the purple-haired coed squealed making the toy pleasure her more and more. She began pinching her nipples for added pleasure as it vibrated faster. "AAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!" she finally screamed as her cum sprayed across the floor and she collapsed in exhaustion. "That, ugh, felt, whew, great!"

"Aw, is my sweet little Emmy all tuckered out?" Stacy cooed to her lover like she were a loving pet owner, lying down next to her. "Here, some kisses will help you." They began quietly making out as the game resumed.

"I'll just take this off anyway." May said undoing her choker and tossing it to the side. She adjusted her hair, showing off her firm breasts and athletic build before lying on her side, her peachlike butt facing us.

12