Last Week of School Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One left." Karen said sitting down to shuffle her cards while glaring at Jen. She gave a wide grin looking at her tight tube top before dealing a four of a kind. Jen on the other hand dealt a pair, much to the ballerina's dismay.

With a sigh, she slowly tugged it off revealing her nimble nude form to the other girls in the room. "Go ahead, just say it. I look more like a boy." she groaned feeling ashamed of how androgynous she looked. "People have actually thought that about me for as long as I remember, and taking ballet makes me feel like I belong regardless of my body."

"Aw, don't feel like that Jenny." May comforted her sorority sister. "I mean, we all are pretty teeny-tiny in the boobs department, except for Opal, so maybe that's why you joined us. So that you could be around people who could relate."

The two girls lovingly gazed at each other for a few moments before Jen spoke up. "You know, I never realized how beautiful you are until now." she stated. "I was thinking the same thing." Opal replied before they kissed.

-

Another few hours have passed and now we were in the middle of a full-on orgy. If this was going to be Tau Iota Tau's first time as nudists, might as well properly swear them in.

"Don't you just love this bitch's figure sis?" Dawn began talking dirty about me to Whitney while the latter girl was being pleasured by Karen. "These big tits, this bubble butt, those damn fine legs! She'd fit right in with the cheerleading squad! They got bodies just like hers!"

"Oh yes, my body is the bomb!" I moaned excitedly before Whitney began fingering me. "I love being a lesbian, I love being a nudist, and I love fucking & being fucked by so many hot girls! Oh I can feel it coming!"

I was on the verge of orgasming as the orgy reached its high point. We all burst in unison as white stained the floor and collapsed into piles. I was covered in sweats and cuties while tenderly stroking Whitney's warm flesh. "And I love you as well." As I made my declaration, I tired out from all the sex and fell asleep.

-

The following morning, our two sororities finally left the Eta Omnicron Tau house in the nude. The TIT girls didn't even bother to pick up their clothes, now having fully embraced our nudist ways.

When we all met up again at AZZ's backyard pool, TIT began talking about their first day naked during classes and how nobody seemed to mind because they were so used to us.

"Wow, they basically treated you like you were still wearing clothes?" I remarked as Karen, the Quinns and I relaxed under the sun while Jen & May sat in the hot tub and everyone else splashed around in the pool.

"Yeah. Aside from a few pervs, it was business as usual." Whitney explained. "Maybe going around campus nude is a pretty good idea."

"And I think I know three girls who'd agree." Dawn replied. "Word on the street is that the three cheerleaders in a polyamorous relationship have been to a nude beach close to here."

"You mean the hot blondes with tits so huge, they'd put the other hotties to shame?" Karen asked.

"Jackie, Anna and Lisa, the very same." Whitney replied. "So Amby, you wanna come with Dawn and I to meet them later today?"

"O-Okay! It'd be great to meet more fellow nudists!" I exclaimed blushing at the sound of Whitney calling me Amby. Who knows what these three girls would be like, and how well they fucked.

12