Last Woman In Apocalypse

Story Info
GIrl is the only female in an all male fallout shelter.
2.9k words
4.12
49.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
829 Followers

Sirens wailed in the air. This was it. Countries have waged WWIII for the past several years. Now, it was truly ending. In the worst way possible.

I grabbed my essentials and ran toward the fallout shelter. I had my spot reserved months ago when political tensions were starting to get high. People in the streets were screaming and panicking. The first bomb had detonated about 100 miles south of here, with more on the way. My heart felt as if it was breaking when I saw families, but I pushed past them. I had to get to the shelter.

The crowd of people got denser as I approached the fallout shelter. Armed guards blocked the way, and only allowed those who had reserved their spot. A group tried to rush the guards, but after they were shot to death, people kept back. A guard raised his gun at me until I presented my badge that had been given to me when I reserved my spot. He scanned it, and his machine beeped. He gestured for me to go in. People yelled and insulted me as I passed the barrier.

Once past the barrier, there was no crowd. Only a few lines of men on their way to the shelter. Only men. I was the only woman. That was odd. Maybe it was just coincidence that only men were going in at this time?

I made my way past the heavy blast doors that were still opened. Guards inside the shelter were giving out blue jumpsuits for men to change into. It was more obvious that it was all men, but I tried to tell myself that it was only all men right now. Surely there'd been some women come by sooner. Or more would come later. With that thought, all alarm sounded. The armed guards at the front retreated in, and the few men between the barrier and the shelter began running instead of walking. The crowd rioted behind them and followed into a charge. The guards turned around and let loose a few shots into the crowd. As much as I hated to see unarmed civilians gunned down, I knew these people would turn violent. And they were dead anyway if they didn't get to a shelter.

As soon as the guards made it past the outer doors, they slammed shut. Rioters pounded against the reinforced steel blast doors, but the doors did not give in. The guards panted as they moved past the crowd in the entrance. As they did so, a loud rumble shook the ground all around us. Metal railings vibrated, but the blast doors were too heavy to budge. Suddenly, the pounding of the rioters outside was silent.

"Close one," one of the inside guards told them.

"Tell me about it." He proceeded down the corridor.

Well, this was it. No more women would follow after me. Nobody else would. Maybe there were some inside already. The inner guards were giving people directions of the facility and handed out blue jumpsuits for people to change into. Men stripped down to the boxers to climb into the suits while the guards briefed them. Most of the guys seemed to care little about stripping down, while others hesitated for a second. They were all in the 18-20 year old range, and I felt myself getting moist between my legs as I watched each and every one of them.

It became my turn to get a jumpsuit and my stomach fell. All these men stripping in front of me, I must've been stupid to think I wouldn't change in front of them. "Isn't there a bathroom I can change in?"

"No," the guard said. "The faster you change, the sooner this will be over."

Men all around me turned in my direction to stare. I awkwardly worked at the buttons on my shirt. I was very aware of the flesh I was exposing as I did so, and so were they. Cool air touched my sensitive nipples as I had not worn a bra today, and it seems they stared harder. Not a single one tried to make seem as if he was not staring, and I quickly worked at my pants. Tits jiggled on my chest as I worked the clasp. Fortunately, I was wearing panties, and for a moment, that was all I wore.

Among the men, I could hear lewd whispers as they stared at me. I feel like they may have said more, but with this being the end of the world, and that we all knew a bunch of dead people were just outside, maybe they were too stunned to jeer.

I quickly put one foot and then the other into the jumpsuit and pulled it up. The cloth covered my tits and went over my shoulders. It zipped up near the crotch, and I quickly closed the suit. Once again, I was clothed, but all these men had already seen me almost naked, and so they were undoubtedly still imagining me naked. After being thoroughly humiliated, the guard escorted me away from the crowd.

I was relieved to be away from the group of horny men as I followed the guard down a path of corridors. As we walked, I noticed more men...only men. Some of them turned to face me, and at least one said, "Huh, a woman?"

This was not a good sign. We went through one last door and the guard brought me to a large office. A large mahogany desk was in the center, with a red velvet couch adjacent to it. A man in his forties sat in a large leather chair and he was tapping onto a computer when we entered. He looked up from what I could only assume was his work, and he smiled at me.

"Welcome!" He rose from his desk and eyed me up and down. Unlike all the other men, he was not in a uniformed blue jumpsuit. Instead, he was in a business suit. I had to admit, despite him being twice my age, he was quite handsome. A few strands of grey in his otherwise black hair made his look distinguished.

"Who are you?"

"Well, I oversee this shelter, so my official title is the overseer. Surely, you've heard of me in the pamphlets when you reserved your spot?"

I nodded. "You're the guy in charge of this place."

"Correct," he said. "I will run this place as I see fit for the foreseeable future. You may call me Mike though, we might as well get acquainted as you will be spending the most time with me."

"With you?"

"Tell me, Sarah," he sent a shiver up my spine as he knew my name without me introducing himself. "Notice anything odd on your way in here?"

"That I'm the only woman?"

Mike nodded with a grin. "Yes. Women were of course allowed to reserve spots on fallout shelters. However, you were chosen to come to this fallout shelter. As this is a special fallout shelter. See, you're the only woman here, and I handpicked you."

"Why did you handpick me?"

"I'd think that'd be obvious," he said.

"I was hoping it wouldn't be."

Mike's mouth curved into a wicked grin. "It's not all bad. I could've left you out there with the others."

It made my blood run cold. "So, you're trying to say that you saved me?"

"Did I not? Lots of girls were rejected for this. Most of them were selected for other shelters, but some were indeed left out there. I could only take one."

"What kind of overseer are you?!"

"One who has higher ups and knows how to get perks. This was to be an all male fallout shelter, and I was allowed to make only one exception."

"Is there an all female shelter?" Now I was curious.

"Yes, on the other side of town," he said simply. "Their overseer made the same deal, and she has a man to herself. Don't get any ideas about going there. The radiation outside will kill you in seconds, and isn't likely to dissipate for decades. I've kept temporary peace by telling everybody else that it may clear up in six months, but that simply isn't true."

"Decades? I'll be here for decades?!"

Mike nodded. "For the duration of your stay, which as you've just discovered will be quite some time, you will have your own sleeping quarters. Consider yourself lucky, Sarah. Most everybody here has a roommate. Although, you will have to earn your stay of course. And that means obeying any order from myself."

I didn't like the sound of that.

"Speaking of which, I want to see my prize. Strip down."

I hesitated. More than when I did when there was a large crowd of men. Somehow I felt safer in the crowd that I did alone with these two horny men.

"Now please. You belong to me now."

I put my hands on my hips. "I belong to you now?"

"As long as you're down here, yes," Mike said. "Or you can go into general population. I wonder how an all male shelter would react to the one woman. Or maybe you'd rather face the radiation. I will not force you to remain here with me, but I can assure you that you have my relative protection while here. All I demand in return are some reasonable sexual requests for myself, and my chief of security."

I did not want to face a gangbang in the general population, and I definitely didn't want death by radiation. There was no real choice here. I unzipped my jumpsuit. He eyed the flesh as I exposed myself to him and I shrugged off the shoulders of the suit to expose my breasts. His hungry eyes stared at my pink nipples, and I felt self conscious as I pushed the suit the rest of the way off my body. I took off my shoes, and stepped out of the crumpled suit. My thumbs hooked into the waistband of my panties and I pushed them down so that I was fully naked. I didn't shave last night, and so my pubes were stubble. Mike didn't seem to mind, as his eyes went wide with lustful hunger. A tingling in my crotch buzzed as I wondered what he was thinking.

I tensed when Mike ran his hands over my breasts as if he owned me. His fingers rubbed my sensitive pink nipples and they stiffened from his touch. Excitement shot to my sex, and I was getting aroused despite how much I hated the situation I was in. He took a whole handful of my breast, and I held my tongue against telling him off. Truth be told, it even felt a little bit good.

"That's right," he said. "As long as you obey me, it'll just be me, and my most trusted guard that enjoys your body. I'd hate to think what 900 horny men would do to one single woman."

"Worse than what two horny men would do?"

Mike chuckled and smacked me on the ass. The pain startled me, yet it was also exciting. His hand rubbed my ass and he felt my middle crack and got close to my sex. My heart raced as he brushed the back lips before exploring the rest of my body. "Hey Dave, would you like a feel?"

"Yes sir."

"Sir? So formal. Look, from now on, it's Mike. Now lock the door and come have a feel."

Dave locked the door and came over to us. He was closer to my age. His cheekbones and facial features conveyed strength, and indeed his hands were strong as they felt up my body. He went to the tits first just like Mike did. Instead of going to my ass like Mike though, Dave's hand went to my pussy. He ran his fingertips over my stubble and rubbed my clit. My legs almost gave out from under me, but I forced a stern face. They couldn't know I was enjoying this.

Wait, I was enjoying this? Should I be enjoying this?

Mike went behind me and grabbed both tits to massage them and tweak my sensitive nipples. Dave rubbed my sex, starting at the clit and feeling along the sensitive lips. My breathing got deeper and despite my best efforts, a moan slipped out.

"Hey Mike," Dave said as he slipped a strong finger in. "She's already wet."

It felt like lightning had struck my body, and I wanted to die of embarrassment.

"Well, I suppose we're ready." Mike released my tits to take off his jacket. "I am overseer, so I get her pussy first, but you can still participate. Get out of that armor."

"Yes." Dave gave an extended s as if he almost said 'sir'. He was clearly not used to being informal with his boss, and he moved awkwardly when he took off his vest and helmet.

I watched the two men getting naked. Mike was relatively fit under that business suit, and his muscles rippled his body. His muscles didn't so much bulge, but they sculpted his body and gave a firm appearance. He was very active for his age. Dave was stunning though. He was the peak of fitness with muscles bulging all over his body and ripped six pack abs. My pussy hungered for him, especially when he took his boxers off to show his monster cock. Mike had quite a tool himself, with his pubes and ab hairs forming a happy trail. They were both rock hard from fondling me, and their dicks bounced with their steps as they approached.

Mike approached from behind me, and gently nudged me forward so that I would bend over. He placed a hand on my hip and used his other hand to guide himself in. The tip of his cock pushed into my cunt, and I suppressed a moan with his entrance. I felt him fill me up as he pressed further, and my lustful pussy loved his cock.

Being bent over with Mike fucking me, I started to lose my balance, and that's when Dave got in front of me. I balanced myself by grabbing onto his legs and worked my way up to his firm ass. I let my fingernails dig into his muscular flesh and he got closer. It was clear what he wanted and so I opened my mouth to take his massive tool into my mouth. He groaned as I sucked him, and my moans from Mike pounding my other end vibrated his cock. His fingers ran through my hair as I bobbed my head back and forth.

Dave groaned deeper when I brought a hand to fondle his balls. He pulled on my hair harder so that it hurt, but that only made it feel better, so I sucked him harder. My pussy clenched around Mike's dick and he fucked me faster. Pleasure increased inside me, and I knew I was close to orgasm. A part of me didn't want them to know, but I was so horny by now that I stopped listening to that part of me long ago.

My pussy clenched hard on Mike's dick, and my fingernails sank hard into Dave's ass. Waves of pleasure exploded inside me, and my screams of pleasure were muffled by Dave's cock. Mike shot his load inside my pussy, and Dave shot his down my throat. We all rode our orgasms at the same time, and I swallowed every drop from Dave.

Dave and Mike pulled out from me. My tired muscles nearly made me fall over, and we were all panting. Their half erect cocks still shined with our mix of fluids, and we slowly caught our breath.

"I had three shower stalls installed here, so we each have our own stall," Mike panted. He turned to me. "Go get cleaned up and I'll get you some clothes. You don't have to wear that jumpsuit if you don't want to."

I nodded and thanked him.

"And you," he turned to Dave. "Get cleaned up as well, and go brief your men. You're still chief of security."

"Yes, sir."

"It's still Mike."

"Yes, Mike."

"We just had a threesome together," Mike said. "No need to be so formal."

Semen oozed out of my pussy and down my leg. I did my best to wipe it up, but Mike told to go ahead to the shower. I complied and washed the sweat and semen off my body. Today was a crazy day. Almost everybody I knew was now dead. The ones that weren't dead, I'd likely never see them again. I was now the plaything of a man in charge of a fallout shelter, and somehow I liked it.

I cut off the shower and grabbed a towel from a stand. Mike found me some comfortable clothes to put on that were just my size. Apparently the synthesizer that made food was also capable of making clothes.

"Only simple cotton blends," Mike explained. "No fancy polyester. By the way, it can also make other cotton implements for when you menstruate."

I hadn't really thought of that since I got down here. I brought a supply, but not enough to last decades of course. "That's very convenient."

"No jumpsuit for my lady," Mike said as I put the clothes on.

"I really do thank you for taking care of me," I said.

"And I thank you for taking of me." Mike winked. I knew I should've been disgusted, but instead, I felt the slightest tingle in my crotch. I couldn't wait for Mike's next request.


Eros_343
Eros_343
829 Followers