Latched Ch. 01

Story Info
A lactating woman helps fulfill my needs.
1.6k words
4.63
14.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers

Latched

I have a confession to share. I love lactating women. Not just the full appearance of lactating breasts, but to the taste of breast milk and feeling of engorged nipples against

my tongue. Just thinking about it gets me hard enough to cut glass. However, finding a woman who also enjoys this proved to be quite difficult. Previous romantic interests balked at the idea of me suckling at their breasts enough to get them to start lactating. I guess I can see why.

I wondered where I might reach out in order to satisfy my thirsty desires. After pondering for a few minutes it hit me. I bet wet nurses were still a thing and if so could I hire one?

A quick internet search affirmed my suspicion. I found a site that was kind of like a Craigslist for this service (the benefit of living in a metropolitan area - almost anything one desires can be found). The site had basic headshots, stats and length of service listed for each woman. I emailed a few that looked my type and figured a straightforward approach was best. I stated simply what I desired (to help keep lactation going between more regular jobs by allowing me to drink from the tap - so to speak). I assured that nothing beyond this task was required and I would pay 1.5x their going rate. I sent maybe 8 emails saying the same thing.

After a few days, I only received one email back. It was from a woman named Liv. She explained she was initially taken aback by my request but then became genuinely curious about my fetish and wanted to know more. In my reply, I explained that I found nothing sexier than a woman's body doing what it was designed to do - one of those things being providing nourishment. I also commented that human breast milk is great for growing muscle tissue and I believed helped achieve my muscular physique. I reiterated that I didn't need more physical contact than latching onto her breasts. I also mentioned that I was not into being treated like a baby (I knew that fetish was out there too).

To my surprise, Liv replied to that message too. She had gotten some of the "baby" guys and wasn't into that but she wanted more details before she committed. She asked for pictures and my full name (for a background check I presumed). I obliged and sent her the requested info. Pictures sent included ones that did best to show off my 6'3 frame and muscular physique.

After a couple of anxious days she sent me a message indicating she wanted to meet in public first to ascertain her level of comfort with me. I understood her cautiousness and invited her to dinner at a nice steakhouse downtown. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to dinner the following Saturday night.

I made sure to arrive early and let the maitre'd know I was expecting a guest and to escort her over when asked. Prior to her arriving, I ordered a bottle of Cabernet. Potentially awkward conversations are always better with some good wine.

A few minutes later I saw the Maitre'd approaching. I stood up out of my chair to greet my date. Liv was more beautiful than expected and well dressed for the occasion. Petite, but curvy in the right places; her bosom was held up and accentuated by a dark green strapless dress that hugged her hourglass frame perfectly. Her brunette hair was down and curled into ribbons on the bottom. Her dress went down to mid-thigh and revealed a pair of toned legs covered by sheer black nylons (I am a sucker for nylons). Tasteful black heels increased her height a few inches but she still only managed about 5' 4". I caught her blue eyes and said

"You look incredible. Would you please join me?"

She nodded and sat down across the booth. I got envious looks from the other gentlemen present who had been eyeing her from the moment she walked in.

"Well, Jay, you are handsome in person too. I thought for sure I was being catfished." Liv said.

"I am happy you decided to show up anyway. It's nice to meet you in person. Wine?" I asked reaching for the chilled bottle.

"Please."

I poured us each a glass as the waiter came to take our orders. Our meal was pleasant and the conversation interesting and at times flirty.

"I am intrigued by you and your proposition to me. Either that or I am just desperate."

"I doubt that. You could have your pick of any man and half the women in this place".

I felt a nylon covered foot slide up the bottom of my leg.

I smiled at Liv.

"Would you like desert here or at my place?"

"Your place sounds lovely".

Quickly, I paid the check and taking Liv's arm in mine led her out to my car. I opened the passenger door for her and placed my hand on the small of her back as I gently guided her in.

"A real gentleman" she winked.

We drove back to my townhouse on the outskirts of the city. I helped my beautiful date (and hopefully more) out of the car and led her to the door, growing more excited by the second. Once inside, I pulled Liv into me with one strong arm and kissed her full lips and then her neck. She let out a slight gasp.

"I can't wait to have your mouth around my breasts. They are so full right now."

I didn't if she was really into my little fetish too or if she was just acting trying to get the long term business deal. In that moment though, I didn't care. That was enough to drive me wild.

I hoisted Liv off her feet and carried her into my bedroom. She reached to unzip her dress, back towards me as I took off my shirt. Liv loosened the zipper slowly, clearly knowing how turned on I was. She had to pull the dress below her hips slightly to get it to fall to the floor. Her stockings stopped just short of her perfectly round ass and she had forgone panties.

"Oh my, you are incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you" and she turned slowly around showing me her full breasts and already hard nipples.

Liv laid down on her side on the bed, breasts slightly turned upward.

"Come, take what you need" she patted the spot next to her.

I felt as if I was in a trance, mesmerized by the sight of her and excited for a taste. I snapped my mind to the moment as much as I could, laid down with my head at the level of her bosom and gently grabbed the base of her right breast, guiding my mouth towards the inviting nipple.

I wrapped my lips over as much of breast as I could, latched on and slowly began sucking. It wasn't long before I started coaxing that wonderful nectar out of Liv.

"Oh yes, like that. Take what you need." She cooed.

I massaged her breast as I continued to suck for a while. I was drinking in all she could give me and I heard her moan repeatedly as her top hand went down to her clit, slowly circling it.

"Ooh, yes, this is the best my breasts have ever felt. Don't stop."

To encourage me to continue, I felt her hand slide into the waist of my pants. She wrapped her hand, wet from her pussy, around my throbbing cock and stroked it slowly.

I moaned into her breast. She continued to stroke my cock as she removed one breast and guided the other to my greedy lips.

I groaned as she squeezed my cock hard and I latched onto her still full breast, sucking hard and taking in all she could give me to drink.

After a few minutes I couldn't suck any more out of her erect nipples.

Seizing the opportunity, Liv turned around on top of me and lowered her dripping pussy towards my face

"Make me cum." She demanded as she undid my zipper and pulled my pants off.

Her pussy, like the rest of her, smelled in credible. I grabbed her hips and buried my face into her wet slit, sucking and licking her clit.

"Ohh fuck yes, don't stop" she moaned.

I kept at it and all of a sudden felt her lips close around my cock. She had expert technique and had me quivering underneath her in no time, bringing me to the edge and back.

I sucked hard on her clit in response. Holding her hips down into my face and pressing my tongue onto her hard.

"Mmmm, I am going to cum, don't stop

"Ohh yess, mmmm, fuck" I felt her hips tighten and I held her into me as she came hard. Liv squirted a bit on my face and I greedily lapped it up, running my tongue up her sensitive labia.

Liv collapsed on top of me. I quickly rolled her onto her back and spun her around on the bed.

I put her legs up on my shoulders and drove my hard cock into her sopping pussy, fucking her hard.

"Oh fuck yes, faster"

I pinned her arms above her head and pounded her pussy with fast long strokes.

"Ohh, I am going to cum again" Liv screamed loud enough I am I sure my neighbors heard.

As her orgasm rocked her body and her pussy clamped down on my cock I drove hard into her and felt my own climax building. I held myself deep inside her as I shot rope after rope of cum into her.

We collapsed together on the bed, sweaty and drunk on brain chemicals.

"I accept the job" Liv squeaked out breathlessly.

"Welcome aboard, beautiful." I replied.

To be continued.

PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers