Late Afternoon Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah gasped softly around his dick as Ethan's fingertips grazed over the front of her panties, feeling the damp spot that had formed on the thin cotton. Keeping her lips sealed around his swollen head, Leah shifted her hips to allow Ethan better access.

Ethan rubbed Leah through her panties, feeling the outline of her pussy lips as he gently massaged up and down. The cotton grew wetter under his touch. Leah squirmed against his hand, her sucking motions becoming more eager.

"Mm, yes touch me there Ethan..." she moaned before taking his length deep again.

Ethan hooked his fingers under the edge of Leah's panties, tugging them down to expose her slick pussy. He ran his fingers along her slick folds, spreading her wetness before circling around her swollen clit.

Leah gasped and bucked her hips against his hand. "Oh god, right there..." she panted.

Ethan maintained a steady rhythm rubbing Leah's stiff clit as she sucked him with increasing fervor, her tongue swirling and flicking all along his pulsating cock. Their moans mingled in synchronicity, pleasure building.

Leah spread her skinny legs wider, allowing Ethan's fingers to delve lower. He slid two fingers into her tight channel, pumping slowly.

"Mm! Your fingers...inside me..." Leah whimpered, lifting her head momentarily. A strand of saliva connected her parted lips to Ethan's glistening tip.

Ethan steadily fingered Leah's dripping pussy while she resumed sucking his cock with enthusiastic bobs of her head. Her petite body quivered against him as she neared climax, his swollen length muffling her ecstatic cries.

"So nice..." Leah panted before taking him down to the root again.

She suckled and slurped hungrily until her pussy finally convulsed around Ethan's pumping fingers in a dizzying orgasm. Her screams of pleasure reverberated along his throbbing shaft.

Ethan kept fingering Leah through her intense climax until her twitching pussy calmed. She caught her breath and slowly slid her lips off his saliva-coated erection. Looking up at him with a blissful smile, Leah giggled softly.

Leah slowly lifted her body off of Ethan's lap, his rigid cock slipping from her mouth with a soft pop. Strings of saliva still connected her parted lips to his glistening tip.

Her eyes were heavy-lidded as she gazed down at Ethan's prone form. Wordlessly, Leah grasped the waistband of his shorts and tugged them the rest of the way off, leaving him fully nude before her.

Next, Leah slowly wiggled out of her own shorts and panties until they slid down her slender legs, exposing her bare sex. Ethan's eyes roamed over her petite naked body appreciatively.

"Let me get on top of you," Leah murmured. She climbed over Ethan's reclining form and straddled his hips, his stiff cock nestled against her slick pussy lips.

Leah braced her hands on Ethan's chest and rocked her hips, lazily grinding herself along his rigid length. The friction sent pleasant tingles through them both.

"Mmm...feels so nice," Leah sighed, her eyes closed as she gyrated atop him.

Ethan placed his hands on Leah's bony hips, helping guide her sensual movements. Her slick folds caressed his throbbing shaft, coating him in her juices. They moved together languidly, still lost in a haze of pleasure.

Leah's motions gradually increased in tempo as her arousal grew again. She slid her slit the length of Ethan's cock, the swollen head bumping her stiff clit each time she rocked forward. They groaned in unison, hands exploring one another's naked bodies.

"I want you...inside..." Leah finally moaned, reaching down to grasp Ethan's saliva-slick cock. She held it upright as she aligned her entrance with the tip. They made eye contact for a moment before Leah sank her hips down, gradually enveloping his rigid length in her tight wet heat.

Leah let out a low moan as she took Ethan's thick cock into her slick pussy. Her tight walls stretched to accommodate his girth as she sank down inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt inside her.

"Oh fuck...you feel so big..." Leah breathed out, rolling her hips languidly.

Ethan placed his hands on her waist, groaning as her snug channel gripped him. "Holy shit...you feel amazing..."

Leah began rocking slowly, sliding herself up and down the length of Ethan's rigid shaft. They moved together lazily, still enveloped in a haze of arousal and intoxication. Leah braced her hands on Ethan's chest for support as she rode him, her breasts swaying gently.

"Mmm yes just like that..." she murmured, gradually picking up the pace as pleasure built.

Ethan watched Leah's petite body undulate atop him, her eyes closed and lips parted in ecstasy. Her slick inner walls caressed every inch of his sensitive cock. He reached up and grasped her perky tits, teasing her stiff nipples between his fingers.

"Oh! Ethan!" Leah cried out, his pinching of her nipples sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. She grinded her hips harder, taking him deeper on every downstroke.

As Leah rode faster, Ethan felt himself nearing the edge. He slid his hands to her slim waist and guided her motions to a slower, teasing rhythm again.

"Wait, go slow...wanna make this last," he grunted through clenched teeth.

Leah nodded and slowed her gyrations, savoring every penetrating inch. She swiveled her hips, stirring Ethan's swollen cockhead inside her.

Ethan pulled Leah down to lay flush against him, her tits pressed to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her slight frame and rolled them over so he was on top of her now.

Still buried inside her slick heat, Ethan began thrusting with slow, measured strokes. He watched the blissful expressions crossing Leah's cute face as he slid in and out of her tightness.

"Oh god you feel so fucking good..." Ethan groaned. He dipped his head to take one of her stiff nipples into his mouth, sucking and flicking it with his tongue.

Leah moaned and arched her back sharply. "Yes, keep doing that..." Her fingers tangled in his hair, holding him against her sensitive breasts.

Ethan's hips maintained their steady but unhurried pace. He lavished her tits with attention, kissing and sucking them as he continued to penetrate her deeply.

Leah wrapped her slender legs around Ethan's waist, pulling him in even closer. The change in angle made her see stars. "I'm so close..." she whimpered.

"Me too..." Ethan grunted. He fought the urge to climax, slowing his thrusts again to keep them on the edge.

Leah moaned loudly as Ethan's steady thrusting pushed her over the edge. Her pussy clamped down rhythmically on his cock as waves of pleasure crashed through her petite body.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she cried out, fingers digging into Ethan's back.

As her orgasm peaked, Ethan pulled out swiftly. "I'm so close too...don't wanna cum inside you..." he grunted through gritted teeth.

Leah nodded languidly as she came down from her high, her eyes glazed over in post-orgasmic bliss. She slowly lifted herself off Ethan's rigid shaft and moved to lay beside him instead, panting heavily.

In her hazy, intoxicated state, Leah wasn't quite aware of her positioning. As she collapsed onto her side next to Ethan, her face ended up right in front of his swollen, glistening cock.

Too far gone in pleasure and weed, Leah didn't think twice before languidly kissing and licking along Ethan's saliva-slick shaft. She nuzzled against his balls, mouthing lazily without really processing what she was doing.

Ethan inhaled sharply as her soft lips and warm tongue sent tingles through his throbbing manhood.

"Fuck...gonna cum any second..." he groaned in warning. But Leah just let out a sleepy giggle and took his swollen cockhead into her mouth, sucking languidly.

That was more than Ethan could handle. With a loud grunt, his climax hit hard. His cock lurched against Leah's tongue as it began spurting thick ropes of cum into her mouth.

Leah's eyes widened in surprise, but her weed-addled reflexes were too slow. Ethan's hot load filled her mouth before she could react. Some of his cum dripped down her chin as more continued to spurt onto her face.

Finally spent, Ethan collapsed back on the bed breathing hard. He looked over to see Leah blinking slowly, ropes of cum clinging to her cheeks and lips.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry..." Ethan started to apologize.

But Leah just laughed softly again. "It's okay...tastes kinda good actually," she murmured before lazily lapping more cum off her chin. She clearly wasn't bothered in her relaxed state.

Ethan just shook his head and laughed. "You're crazy," he said affectionately, pulling Leah in to cuddle. She nuzzled against him contentedly.

Soon they both drifted off, utterly spent and satisfied. The musky scent of sex and weed lingered in the air around their entwined naked bodies.

12