All Comments on 'Late Back Ch. 02'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please let them get together.

Only them please. That is what they really want.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Huh?

I thought you were going to do a second chapter? HIs thoughts are fun...but who really gives a shit what he thinks....it is what he does that we (I) want!

Sit back and relax. Write a good Chapter 2 and keep going. Otherwise quit!

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Come on people

To hell wth you and "who cares what he thinks?". To some people things like this are the crucial difference between a good story and a mediocre one. "There was ths guy, and he had a hot daughter, and then he fucked her. He stuck hs shaft into her hot little pussy and fucked her until she came, and then he pumped hs load inside her. BTW, she was pretty close to him". Is a stupid story. Written like this makes it into a STORY with some erotic parts, not a big description of two people screwing.

That said, can't you just remove the original, broken-up story and re-upload them all as a cohesive whole? I think it'd work a lot better that way. So far I think it's very well done, very plausible, great character development. And I'm glad for this part because it actually makes the dad into a real person, not just "Her Dad" (as you kind of say in the opening) It's actually kind of too bad the whole thng couldn't be expanded and the different perspectives integrated better, maybe establish their personalities (yes, that's a thing) and their relationship BEFORE all the sex really comes in, with suitable foreshadowng to keep things interesting; some of us don't mind a fair amount of daughter cuddling with dad on the couch or sitting n his lap, whatever, to establish tension before you jump right into the action. Maybe I'm just n the minority, but some of my fav stories on here are those where "nothing" happens until well into the story, and that might be 9 pages later. If this is your first story, great start, and hope to see more from you. I gave it 4 stars, but only because I hate to give out 5 except when I really, really like it, and this isn't perfect. Wish I could do like 4.5 or something.

Ragtag1124Ragtag1124about 6 years ago
What’s up with the incomplete story line

I was really ready for this to be a great story but then you had t end it prematurely...

Oedipus_JeffOedipus_Jeffalmost 3 years ago

Good build up. Not so erotic, but I like where it's going. Has not gotten me off yet but I'm sure it will.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

The trials of the single father.

Continues to be a good story with great characters, well thought out and written. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talenyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous