Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jann continued pleading "Not my ass! Please take it out of my ass!" and I wondered what I could do to delay my rapidly approaching orgasm when I felt the muscles in her depths pulse and she began gasping and panting saying "Fuck!" over and over. I was quickly rubbing her clit as I started bucking into her ass uncontrollably and my load was pumping and spilling into her depths while my entire body shook. I tried to continue stroking smoothly in and out of her with some semblance of rhythm as her muscles pulsed and contracted on my jerking pole and my sperm squirted into her depths with each flex of my member, but the vibrations of the muscles in my body had me somewhere close to the realm of a seizure.

I pushed into her tight heat as far as I could and held it there as my rod continued to pump small squirts into her and the last few contractions of Jann's orgasm squeezed my pulsing cock. "Yeah, you take that cock in your ass Jann." I hissed "You take it all." and I humped her slowly as my prick softened and she kept whimpering and trying to regain control of her breathing. My breathing was slowing down and I felt my heart rate returning to normal as I thought to myself that ol' Bobby probably wasn't going to get another shot at Jann.

12