Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 10

Story Info
I stop visit to my friend but only his Mom is home.
6.4k words
4.26
17.8k
16

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last handfull of months had been amazing and I really couldn't have rightfully asked for any more good fortune. One evening when the prospects of getting a session with Jann or Shera seemed pretty low, I stopped in to see my friend Steve. I wanted to show him this video camera that another friend of mine had picked out of the garbage and repaired. He showed me how to use it and I had become pretty familiar with its operation. He was pretty reluctant to lend it to me but I eventually convinced him to do so after promising to pay some 'rental fees' and to pay for anything that happened to it.

I walked to Steve's place and knocked on the door. Steve's Mom answered a few moments later "Come on in." Ann called out. She had pulled the door open before turning back into the house. I kicked off my shoes, walked in and sat down on the couch and put the little backpack with the camera and its accessories by the end table. The TV was already going and I hadn't really figured out what was on it before Ann came in the living room with a glass of wine. "Stephen isn't home. He and Wayne are at a swim meet." Wayne was Ann's husband.

"Oh I didn't know." I said "I can catch up with him when he gets back." and I stood up to leave.

"It's ok if you just want to hang out." Ann assured me.

"Uh...yeah, ok," I answered and sat back down.

As we watched TV and chatted, each time Ann went to get more wine she would either dim the lights, which she did a couple of times, or sit a little closer to me each time she returned. She was already feeling the wine when I got there and she was going through it at a pretty good pace. A couple of times she put her hand on my thigh as we spoke and at a particularly tense part in the movie on TV, she grabbed onto me and pushed right up against me. "Oh God that scared me!" she said and laughed a little spilling some wine on herself. "Oh great." Ann complained, "Now I need to change. I'll be right back." Then she got up and went into the washroom.

Ann was a small framed woman who did yoga and kept herself in pretty good shape. I always looked at her while hanging out at their place with Steve over the years. I saw her sun tanning a few times which was pretty hot. Her tits were on the small side which suited her small frame and her hips were a little rounder than her small frame might suggest.

I heard the water running and caught a glimpse of Ann going from the washroom into her bedroom with a little robe on. After seeing her go back to the washroom in the robe and trying to get a look at her, she came back in the living room wearing the robe, with a blanket under her arm and her glass refilled. The robe was thin and small so it really had me focusing on trying to catch a peek at Ann's body so seeing her wearing it, I felt my cock twitch and swell a little. I also thought about the camera and how I could really examine her if I had her recorded, and that I wouldn't have to be concerned about getting caught staring.

"I got those clothes soaking but I might be a little cold so I brought this." Ann slurred a little as she dropped the blanket in my lap.

"Oh good." I replied "It can be a little cool."

"I know." she answered "I am feeling cold." and she snuggled right against me as I spread the blanket over us. Ann continued to drink her wine and squirmed a bit under the blanket. Ann held her wine in one hand and her other hand was on my knee rubbing it a little. My dick was getting harder so I was glad the blanket was there. "You are so warm." Ann shivered as she leaned against me. She snuggled into me and had her head on my shoulder. Her arm was laying right over my thigh while she rubbed my knee.

I was breathing a little shaky as my adrenaline was rising and I was getting excited with the feeling of Ann's body against me. She wasn't normally this touchy with me or cuddly so it was a little uncomfortable but also an extreme turn on and I had to adjust myself as I got a little harder. It was pretty quiet except for the TV and Ann put her wine glass down then got up and dimmed the lights again so it was mostly just the light from the TV in the room.

I looked at her legs and watched her ass while she walked over to the light dimmer. The robe only went halfway down her thighs and I watched as she turned back toward me to see if it opened at all. Her robe had loosened a little but it wasn't open and she wasn't flashing me or anything. As she sat down and leaned into me she made a shiver sound and covered up under the blanket again. Ann put her hand back on my knee and put her head back on my shoulder.

She hadn't picked her glass up again and with one hand on my knee she put her other hand on my thigh. I was pretty turned on and my dick was pretty hard but I was fairly nervous as Ann was an adult and my friend's mother. The lump in my throat was choking me and my heart was really pounding feeling Ann's warmth on me. She squirmed a little against me and she moved her arm that was along my thigh. Ann's elbow bumped against my bulge which was throbbing in my jeans. I felt really flush and anxious and after a few more seconds her elbow brushed and bumped into my bulge again.

Ann squirmed around a little more and took my hand, placing it in her lap. My hand was pretty much all on her bare leg which was warm and smooth and my elbow was up near her hip. My erection was now full size and straining in my jeans and her bare skin felt amazing. I didn't move my hand at all, I just kept it where it landed when she moved it. My heart was beating loudly in my ears and I could feel her small soft breast against the back of that arm. She let out a little sigh and I kept my eyes locked on the TV as she returned her hand to my lap this time brushing her hand right on my cock bulge. "Oh I'm sorry." she softly offered as she put her palm back on my thigh.

"It's ok." I gulped as I could feel myself vibrating a little as my heart pounded.

"Really?" Ann questioned lowly as she ran her hand over my thigh.

"Yes. No problem." I stammered. My erection throbbed and stuck out the top of my jeans. I could feel the wetness on the end now too.

"I am going to get another refill." Ann slurred a little as she got up, took her wine glass and walked toward the kitchen.

I watched her as she walked away. Her ass swayed nicely and her small frame was sexy wearing that little robe. I thought about the camera and as soon as Ann turned the corner into the kitchen I grabbed the backpack and took the camera out. I set it on the side table, pointed it to where we were on the couch and, removing the lens cover, I hit record. It was difficult for me to move around with a full hard on in my jeans but I got it done.

Ann returned and I was back where I was when she left with the blanket over me. I watched her as she walked toward me trying to catch a glimpse inside of her robe again but saw nothing. She drained half of the glass of wine and set it down on the coffee table. "I'm cold now." she said and hurried under the blanket. As she snuggled up to me her hand brushed over my erection bulge again. "Oh God! Sorry again." she insisted.

"It's ok." I repeated.

"We should stretch out here." she suggested as she positioned herself laying on the big couch and moving the blanket to keep it over her. I had to move to accommodate her and was able to murmur an agreement as I stretched out beside her. "Oh that's so much better." she whispered and pressed herself right against my body while putting the blanket over me too. She had tucked herself in under my arm so it was kinda around her and I could feel her from her feet down at my shins, to her soft warm flesh on my hip, to her breast on my chest. I was still pretending to watch TV as she squirmed against me and put her head on my shoulder.

I looked at the camera and it seemed like it was in a good spot to capture us on the couch. Even just the smell of her hair was driving me mad and my aching cock was throbbing like crazy. She was exhaling in sighs occasionally and her hand was in the middle of my chest rubbing me a little. The rest of her arm was laying on my torso and her elbow bumped my cock head a couple of times as she was rubbing my chest. "Oh I did it again. I'm sorry." Ann apologized "Did I hurt you?"

"No I'm fine." I assured her and she moved her hand down and put her hand right on my bulge.

"Are you sure?" she urged.

"Yes I am fine. Better than fine with you touching me like that." I reinforced.

"You like it? You don't want me to stop?" she questioned and she started to rub my bulge deliberately.

"I love it and I don't want you to stop at all." I blurted out just before she touched the bare head of my cock which was sticking out the top of my jeans and I nearly exploded with excitement.

She looked up and kissed my neck and as her lips touched my neck, she traced a few circles on my slippery cock head with her fingertips and I could feel her push her mound against my hip. My erection was throbbing and straining against my jeans and though the contact felt good it didn't alleviate the torture of the confinement of my clothing. Ann whispered "Well, if you are ok with this..."

"I am!" I interrupted and she rolled partly on top of me, kissing me on the mouth. It took me a few moments to adjust to her lips but quickly we were smoothly kissing as her breathing deepened. She pulled at the button on my jeans and it popped open.

"Oh yes." Ann panted in my mouth as she pulled the zipper of my jeans down. I felt relieved that she had made the move to open my jeans and I pulled them off with my underwear, my hard cock straining and throbbing. As soon as my cock was free from my underwear Ann's hand had taken a gentle hold of it and was moving her hand slowly on it as we kissed. I reached for her body while we kept kissing and she stroked my hard cock. My full erection was pulsing and flexing involuntarily as she pulled on it. I easily got my hands inside her robe and was gently squeezing her ass cheeks as she moaned in my mouth.

I thought that she wasn't wearing underwear but she had some sort of G string on because her ass was bare yet when I reached for her mound, it was covered in a bit of damp fabric. I pulled it off of her and she gasped as I put my hand on her completely shaved, bare pussy then slid my finger between her wet lips. Ann rolled on top of me and put the head of my cock against her pussy. Her gasping and panting was getting more intense as we continued to devour each other's mouths and tongues. Ann was no longer holding my cock with her hand and she was moving her hips ever so slightly as I felt her warm flesh engulf just part of my knob. She slowly lowered herself on me while panting and gasping.

When she got about halfway down my shaft I grabbed her hips and held firmly as I pushed up into her. She sucked air in with a gasp as I fully buried my hard cock in her. She raised and lowered on my pole gently as I held her hips. I don't know if it was because I had fantasized about her so often or a combination of that, nerves and the tense tease that led up to this but I knew that I was too turned on and after only about 2 minutes inside her, my cock began twitching and jerking. "Oh my god!" I grunted as I shot my first stream into her.

"Oooohh my..." Ann said softly as I tried to pull her toward me. She kept moving on me and shaking her hips a little, milking the jism out of my rod. She was smiling wide and clearly was somehow flattered that she got me to lose control and climax so quickly.

"Jesus!" I hissed as my erection flexed over and over and my sperm shot into her. She moved on me slower and slower as my orgasm subsided and eventually she just stopped moving and was kissing me softly. We lay like that kissing for a couple of minutes and maybe she thought that it was all over but my cock was still fully erect inside her. Perhaps she thought that it was going to get soft. I don't know but I grabbed her firmly and turned to one side, spinning her with me so that I was on top of her.

I started pushing into her firmly, planting my erect rod into her wet cunt and pulling back slowly. My breathing was heavy and Ann started kissing my mouth like crazy. She moaned "Oh yes!" right into my mouth and I pushed hard back into her. I pulled my shirt off and opened Ann's robe up as I began thrusting my hard pole into her and I pressed my chest against her little tits. "Oh my God!" she gasped as my mouth engulfed hers and I began driving into her pussy a little harder. "Fuck me Kevin." she whispered as I steadily pulled out and pushed back into her.

"What do you want me to do to you Ann?" I asked her as I drove my hard cock into her cunt again.

"Do whatever you want!" she panted as she clung to me with both arms and wrapped her legs around me. I began fucking her hard and it started making wet smacking sounds as I pulled my swollen, hard cock completely out of her and pounded it back into her. I continued packing my cock into her recklessly as she moaned and panted, always trying to keep her mouth on mine. Even though she said to do whatever I wanted to, I was a little apprehensive to do anything but I decided that I would start by pulling my wet cock from her cunt and moving it toward her face.

Ann didn't open her mouth and suck it in so I pushed it to her lips. The wet head of my erection pushed her lips and she moved a little and kissed it a couple of times like she was trying to avoid taking it in her mouth. She was breathing heavy but she kept looking up at my face and then back at my throbbing erection. I steered it straight at her mouth and with the mushroom head pressing her lips, she slowly opened her mouth as I pushed my rod against her tongue. I reached back and rubbed her clit as I violated her mouth with my throbbing pole and she moaned as she clumsily accommodated my cock between her lips and against her tongue. I looked at the camera and figured that the scene was likely being captured quite well.

I pulled away from her mouth and got down between her legs, kissing her bare mound a few times before licking her pussy and sucking her moist flesh. "Oh Kevin! OH!" Ann called out urgently and I did my best to kiss and suck her most private areas though she was covered in my sperm down there. I licked at her hot cunt hole sloppily and a little recklessly to make it seem like it may have been accidental that my tongue touched her ass hole but I made sure that I pushed my tongue against it over and over.

I got up and positioned myself between her legs again pushing my hard poker into her warm pussy roughly as she grunted. I lifted both of her legs up and put them over my shoulders then turned her so my back was facing the camera. Her thighs were against her breasts and she began panting loudly as I fucked her cunt hard. I moved my hands under her to hold her ass cheeks as I pushed my cock in and pulled it almost out of her warm cunt. Ann began gasping and moaning "Oh! Oh!" and I felt her muscles squeeze a little. She gasped open mouthed as she came and I moved my finger to press on her ass hole and felt it pulse in time with the contractions of her vaginal muscles.

I pushed my finger gently into her anus as she continued to gasp and her muscles continued to flex very firmly on my cock. "Oh my God!" she whispered and gasped. I was close to coming again too but I held off until Ann was completely finished and her muscles stopped pulsing. Her pussy squeezed very hard as she came. It was incredible! I stroked into her a few more times hard, making loud slapping sounds as I pounded into her. Then I pulled my finger from her ass and pulled my cock from her warm pussy, quickly moving to get my cock up to Ann's face. I turned her again so I wouldn't be between Ann and the camera as I pushed my jerking rod past her lips and the first squirt of sperm shot into her mouth.

Ann's hands were flat against my hips and stomach as I grabbed her head with both hands, steadying it and I said "Swallow it." quietly but sternly as I thrust with each squirt into her mouth. She seemed to struggle and almost choke a little as my sperm streamed into her mouth. "That's good Ann. Really good." I complimented as she sucked my convulsing member and it threw a few more small squirts of cum onto her tongue. I pulled my still hard cock from her mouth and I got down between her legs again pushing my erect cock into her pussy. As I sunk my erection into her right to my balls she moaned loudly and I pulled back and started fucking her slowly.

"Oh! Oh!" she repeated as I stroked my rod into her. I covered her mouth with mine and I was all over her with my hands, mashing her little breasts, grabbing her ass and touching her ass hole with my fingers. "Kevin." Ann said as I kept plowing my meat into her cunt. "Kevin!" she said a little louder.

"Yes, yes, what is it?" I asked her as I slowed down but still kept pushing into her and pulling back until just the head was still inside her.

"We shouldn't be doing this." she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Ann repeated.

"What? It's a little late now." I countered.

"I know but it was a mistake." she explained, "I am drunk and you are my son's friend."

I kept pushing my engorged cock into Ann's cunt as I said "It's no big thing Ann. This sort of thing goes on all of the time."

"Well I think we have to stop this right now and forget that it ever happened." Ann continued.

"Wait a minute. You started this and got me all fired up and started having sex with me and now you just want to stop?" I tried to lay the guilt on her.

"It's wrong and I think we should stop now. We just have to realize it was a mistake." she reiterated.

I thought of the camera and I pulled my throbbing cock from Ann's pussy with a wet sloppy kiss sound and stood up, taking a couple of steps back. Ann covered up with her little robe and sat up on the couch. She glanced at me a couple of times as I stood in front of her, a few feet away, with my shiny full erection in the flickering light of the TV. "No one needs to know about this. It was just a mistake. Nothing happened." she orated sounding as though she was trying to convince herself.

"Just a moment Ann." I interrupted, "I liked what we just did. I liked fucking your pussy and having my cock in your mouth and I don't think that we should stop. I didn't have this hidden, but you didn't notice it." as I picked up the camera.

"What is that?" she asked, surprised.

"You know it's a video camera and it recorded us having sex." I stated.

"Oh, no. You have to erase that." she said in an authoritative tone.

"I won't erase it and if you don't continue having sex with me, I will show it to many people." I told her as my erection twitched and I saw that she was looking right at it.

"No..." Ann protested.

"I'm afraid so Ann." I explained, "If you don't do whatever I want you to do, I will show people the video." Suddenly, she jumped up and grabbed at the camera. I easily kept her from getting it and placed it on a high shelf, then wrestled Ann under control. Ann gasped and grunted with the exertion and I pushed my hard rod against her as I said "It's up to you Ann...and I need your answer now." With that, I sat her back down on the couch and watched her pain over the situation. She looked me in the eyes and at my full erection, then back to my eyes, then to my erect cock which twitched again, sending another little surge of clear pre cum down over the head. "Well?" I asked impatiently.

"Ok." she said in a surrendering tone.

"Ok what Ann?" I asked in an authoritarian manner.

"Ok, I will do whatever you want. But you CAN'T show that video to anyone!" she stressed.

"That's the deal." I said as I stepped toward her on the couch, my engorged erection pulsing and twitching. I stepped right up to her and leaned against her, holding her head with my left hand and pressing her cheek to my hip. My throbbing cock was right in front of her face and I heard her exhale and felt her hot moist breath against me. I took my cock and slowly pushed it down so that it was almost perpendicular to my body and moved slightly away from her, then I steered my leaking pulsing cock head into her lips. Ann reluctantly opened her mouth and I pushed a few inches against her tongue.

12