Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitched and pulsed in her mouth as I purposefully flexed it, trying to deposit as much pre cum into her mouth as I could. "Yes Ann. Suck it." I encouraged as I leveled the first desire of our agreement at her. I pulled from her mouth and pushed back into her lips for a few minutes before I took my cock from her mouth and got down between her legs. I opened her little robe again and pushed her legs wide apart before easing my throbbing cock into Ann's cunt. I stared into her eyes as I slowly pushed it into her and as I sunk it into her fully, I leaned in and kissed her mouth.

I stroked into her hot cunt a few times then stood up, straightening Ann upright and pushing my cock into her mouth again. I gently fucked her mouth as she made an 'O' shape with her lips. I stroked in her mouth for about a minute then I pulled out of her mouth and slammed into her cunt again. Ann's panting when I was in her pussy was pretty intense and after a few more times switching from her mouth to her pussy, Ann was coming again. The contractions of her pussy were so strong that I couldn't stroke very fast and I pushed a finger into her ass while I worked to give her a steady stroke while she came. Once again, I was able to hold off my own orgasm until after she was done.

I quickly got my finger out of her hot rectum, pulled my pulsating cock from her pussy, and got up and pushed my jerking cock into her mouth as the first stream shot out, long and straight. "Swallow Ann." I instructed and she seemed to try hard. She sucked and licked and swallowed as I pumped it into her mouth. After my last squirt was licked and sucked clean I was pulling my cock out of Ann's mouth, waiting a couple of seconds and putting it in again. I felt my cock start to soften a bit but then I thought about how Ann would be at my service as I watched my cock going into her mouth and I felt it jerk back to full hardness again.

I took my cock from her mouth again and I took her hand, pulling her to her feet. "Let's go to your bed." She slowly walked past me to head to her room and I groped her breasts and her ass as she passed. I then fell in behind her and pulled the robe off of her so I could see her bare ass sway as she went to her room.

I was following close behind so as she got to her bed and pulled the covers down, I was right up against her, my hard rod pushing into her lower back. She leaned forward to move the blankets and I lowered myself down lewdly rubbing my erect meat into her ass cheeks. I pushed her flat on the bed face down and put the fat head of my cock against her cunt from behind and pushed half of it into her. Ann grunted and propped herself up on her elbows as I began pulling out to stroke back into her again. I palmed both of her ass cheeks and pushed them apart a little, exposing her little anus. I sloppily wet my thumb with saliva and put it against her little butt hole. Ann gasped loudly as I pushed my thumb inside her hot ass.

"Oh my god!" she grunted as I fucked her cunt roughly with my hard cock and worked my thumb in and out of her ass hole. I took my thumb from her ass and grabbed both of her hips as I began pulling out until just the tip of my knob was in her opening, then burying my hard cock in her as deep as I could. Ann was moaning and grunting with the hard pistoning that I was giving her and after a while I pulled my cock from her hot cunt. I could hear her breathing deeply as I lined up my hard pole against her anus. When I first positioned the slippery head of my cock against her hole and pushed a little, she straightened and said "Not there!"

I held still and waited for a good 5 second pause and said, "Anything that I want Ann. Anything that I want." I paused again and then said "And I want your ass." I kept some pressure on her little hole and she relaxed out of her straightened form. She remained propped up on her forearms and breathed hard as I pushed my tool against her ass hole.

"OH..." she gasped loudly as part of the head pushed through her anus. "MY..." she breathed out urgently as the rest of the head pushed into her ass and her anus closed down over it. "God!" she blurted out as I pushed another inch into her. I reached down, put my hand behind her knee and lifted up while pushing forward folding her leg up under her. I did the same with her other leg so that she was now on her knees and I began slowly stroking in Ann's ass. I gave her the shortest, slow strokes to try to get her used to the feeling of my cock being in her tight hole.

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass Ann?" I asked.

"No." she answered. "Please don't..."

"Yes, you're really tight." I told her. "It's what I want Ann. Stay. Don't move." I instructed and I carefully removed my twitching pole from her tight channel and went to the washroom. I looked in the medicine cabinet and found petroleum jelly and brought it back to her bedroom. I got back in behind her and put a few generous globs on her ass hole, my cock and on my finger which I worked into her anus. I packed a little inside by removing my finger and pushing blobs of it into her ass hole. With her tunnel well greased, I steered my cock back against her anus and after a few seconds of pushing, it slipped past and sunk about halfway into her slippery tightness accompanied by Ann's tense moan.

"Please don't fuck my ass Kevin!" she begged.

"If I stop fucking your ass, I will have to show people that video." I told her, "You don't want that, do you?"

"No." she gasped in surrender.

I slowly worked the rest of my rod in her slippery, tight ass until I was fully buried in her hot depths amidst Ann's groaning. After a few slow strokes to full depth I sped up and started fucking her ass faster and with a little impact at the end of the thrust, my hips slapping into her buttocks and thighs. Ann was grunting with every thrust and I started pulling right out of her ass and waiting a moment until her anus flexed closed before pushing through her back door again and into her tight heat.

Ann's gasping and moaning continued and as I kept moving in and out of her slick tunnel, bumping her anus on the way back in, my tool was becoming extra sensitive. I felt myself going over the edge and I started coming in Ann's ass. Her panting and moaning had increased in urgency too and I could feel a couple of big streams pumping out of my cock as I tried to keep my rod buried in her heat.

My cock was flexing and pulsing with a few small squirts as I finished my orgasm in Ann's ass and she gasped and moaned while I bucked against her. After my orgasm was over, I slowly pulled my softening cock from her ass and she collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. I collapsed beside her breathing deeply and waiting for my heart to stop pounding. After her breathing was normal again, I reached for her bare cunt, cupping it with my palm and rubbing her slit with my fingers. "Anything I want, Ann." I said softly then I kissed her on her mouth. I moved my wet fingers to her ass hole and rubbed it with small circular movements and repeated, "Anything I want." Then I got up and got dressed.

I walked out of her bedroom and went into the washrooms where I took a cloth and ran some hot water. I washed my soft organ off as I didn't like the feeling of the petroleum jelly on my skin. It was a little sore after all of the action too so the wash made it feel better. As I left the washroom I saw Ann still in a heap on her bed and I went to the fridge to get a drink. After quenching my thirst, I rounded the corner to go back to the living room and Ann was in her little robe again, climbing up on an end table obviously trying to get her hands on the camera. She was within a foot of it and I lunged toward her, grabbing her before she could touch it. "Please!" she blurted out in desperation.

"No Ann. You don't get to have that." I said calmly and as I pulled her in and held her against me with both of my arms. My dick twitched again and swelled. She struggled a little for a few seconds and while she did, her ass bumped against my stiffening rod, then she surrendered in my embrace.

"Please don't." she begged as I pulled her to the couch and I sat down, holding one of her wrists in my hand. I kissed her mouth gently and I could still taste her wine. Since my erection was growing fast I opened my jeans again and pulled them and my underwear down to my ankles. As I let go of Ann's wrist I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed it toward my lap feeling the fat head of my cock enter her warm mouth.

"You can't have that camera Ann." I told her as I slowly guided her head to control her mouth on my erection. "If you got that camera, you could just cut me off after getting me all worked up, then taking advantage of me like you did." Ann mumbled something on my cock or maybe she just groaned in protest of my accusation and version of the story. I leaned back and watched her mouth on my now fully engorged member and lifted her right off of me before guiding her mouth down and moving my cock a bit to steer it right in her mouth again.

"Let's go back to your room again." I ordered as I moved her mouth off of my throbbing cock and stood up. I kicked my clothes off that were bunched at my feet and as we started walking to her room I stopped her and opened her robe. I lewdly rubbed her small breasts and as I kissed her on her mouth I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pushed my hard rod against her bare torso. When I straightened up from kissing her I took her head with both of my hands and guided her mouth onto my swollen cock head again. I put her mouth onto my erection three times then I pulled her off of me and nudged her toward her bedroom again.

When Ann got to the bed I said "On your back." quietly, then as she got on her back, I pushed my throbbing cock into her cunt. She closed her eyes and moaned out an exhale as I entered her again and I immediately started stroking back and forth. She reached up to put her arms around me but as soon as they got on my shoulders I backed off and lifted her legs, pushing them against her breasts. As she grunted I began stroking in and out of her with long strokes just leaving the head of my cock inside her before thrusting back into her fully.

I just steadily pushed in and pulled back for a few minutes, then I let her legs go and pressed my chest against hers. I kissed her panting mouth and continued stroking into her as I worked my hands under her ass. I moved my right hand in a little and pressed my middle finger against Ann's ass hole just as I felt her vaginal muscles flex and her panting turn to gasps. My mouth covered hers as I pushed my finger into her ass and I felt the flexing of her rectum on my digit while I held my pole buried into her pulsing, squeezing pussy. "OH!" she grunted as her cunt flexed hard on my engorged cock. During two of her contractions, squishing sounds came from where we were joined.

Her orgasms were amazing. After her pussy stopped squeezing my rod, I began pounding into her hard and kept working my finger in her ass. She still panted and breathed heavily as I fucked her and as my orgasm neared I said "I am going to come again Ann. I will put it in your mouth or your ass - you choose." I kept fucking her in long, hard strokes and she panted and gasped but didn't answer. "Mouth or ass?" I repeated with some urgency.

"Ass." she whispered, sounding resigned. I buried my cock in her cunt a few more times, then took my finger from her ass and pulled my twitching pole from her hot pussy. I quickly pulled her up to a seated position as I stood and pushed my jerking member into her mouth while she groaned a muffled protest. With my hands holding her head, my orgasm started with my cock flexing but there were only a few smal squirts being tossed onto her tongue as she sucked. I kept pushing into her mouth after my orgasm finished and my cock softened fairly quickly compared to usual. I pulled my aching meat from her mouth and kissed Ann's forehead before I walked out to the living room and got dressed.

I grabbed the camera and went back in the bedroom. Ann had stretched out so that she was on her side and I pushed her knee so it opened her legs. Leaning in, I put a sucking wet kiss on her clit before standing up straight again. "I will let you know when I need you again Ann." I said to her softly as I left her room then put my shoes on and left the house. What a fantastic night!

12